Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#119478 Mar 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Gray whines and complains because no one challenges his posts but does not answer to other peoples posts, almost poetic, lol
Don't forget that any rebuttals which contain links are hasbara material and 95% of all history books are wrong because zionists control EVERYTHING! Even the weather. The man is psychotic. I don't know who is crazier. Gaye or that Port Jeff Mutt. We know that coccyx is certifiable. This is really the Cuckoo's Nest.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119479 Mar 4, 2014
ForPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are excellent Gray and very truthful and credible .... and yes the hasbarats speak for their satanic masters and as such have no relevance to or with humanity.
I just counted the large number of "Comments" over a 2 hour period written by the same Hasbarats who take the time to read and attempt to respond to my recent humble missive.....

There was even something about a "Fan base" mentioned by one painfully inarticulate & hate filled Hasbarat.

Somehow, none of them had anything to do with "Israel Advocacy"

I'm sure you get the same amount of mindless vitriol that makes for a great feeling to be the center of such hate filled miscreants whose obsession in their empty, little lives is to gossip with each other & clumsily shill for a Genocidal, little Nazi Colony:

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
-----

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

Meanwhile, there are the Good & Real Israelis who debunk the Hasbarattery cluttering Topix:

“Veterans of the Israeli Defense Forces Speak Out on Atrocities From Gaza and the Occupied Territories”
http://www.alternet.org/world/veterans-israel...

EXCERPT “By relying on factual misconceptions, political leaders, deliberately or not, conceal information that is critical to our understanding of events.

Among the people best qualified to correct those misconceptions are the individuals who have been charged with executing a state’s policies -- in this case, Israeli soldiers themselves, an authoritative source of information about their government’s actions." CONTINUED

On the other hand we have our lonely & angry little Hasbarats who revile the courageous Israelis as "Self Hating Jews".

Imagine what sort of simpleton lives only to revile people who oppose Genocide, Bigotry, Parasitism and Wars of Aggression...

Keep up the good work and enjoy the devoted attention of our raving little misanthropes
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119480 Mar 4, 2014
Composition of the Ukraine Coalition Government

The Whttp://www.fromthetrencheswor ldreport.com/the-u-s-has-insta lled-a-neo-nazi-government-in- ukraine/78498?utm_source=feedb urner&utm_medium=feed& utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fromthetr enchesworldreport%2FWQjf+%28_F rom+the+Trenches+World+Report% 29

Photo: US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland together Neo Nazi Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok (left)

Western media has casually avoided to analyze the composition and ideological underpinnings of the government coalition. The word “Neo-Nazi” is a taboo. It has been excluded from the dictionary of mainstream media commentary. It will not appear in the pages of the New York Times, the Washington Post or The Independent. Journalists have been instructed not to use the term “Neo-Nazi” to designate Svoboda and the Right Sector.

“While Yatsenuyk’s Fatherland Party controls the majority of portfolios and Svoboda Neo-Nazi leader Oleh Tyahnybok was not granted a major cabinet post (apparently at the request of assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland), members of Svoboda and the Right Sector occupy key positions in the areas of Defense, Law Enforcement, Education and Economic Affairs.”

Lest we forget, Senator John McCain is a firm supporter and friend of Neo Nazi Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok. The All-Ukrainian Union "Svoboda", translated as Freedom, is a Ukrainian nationalist political party. The current Svoboda party leader (elected every two years) is Oleh Tyahnybok, who has held the role since February 2004

“Andriy Parubiy co-founder of the Neo-Nazi Social-National Party of Ukraine (subsequently renamed Svoboda) was appointed Secretary of the National Security and National Defense Committee (RNBOU). Andriy Parubiy together with party leader Oleh Tyahnybok is a follower of Ukrainian Nazi Stepan Bandera, who collaborated in the mass murderer of Jews and Poles during World War II.”

“Dmytro Yarosh, leader of the Right Sector delegation in the parliament, has been appointed Parubiy’s deputy Secretary of the RNBOU.” Yarosh was the leader of the Brown Shirt Neo-Nazi paramilitary during the EuroMaidan “protest” movement.”

“The Neo Nazi party also controls the judicial process with the appointment of Oleh Makhnitsky of the Svoboda party to the position of prosecutor-general of Ukraine.”

Yegor Sobolev, leader of a civic group in Independence Maidan and politically close to Yatsenyuk, was appointed chair of the Lustration Committee, the Lustration Committee is to organize the Neo-Nazi witch-hunt against all opponents of the new Neo-Nazi regime. The targets of the lustration campaign are people in positions of authority within the civil service, regional and municipal governments, education, research, etc.

It is important to reflect on the fact that the West, formally committed to democratic values, has not only spearheaded the demise of an elected president, it has installed a political regime integrated by Neo-Nazis.

This is a proxy government which enables the US, NATO and the EU to interfere in Ukraine’s internal affairs and dismantle its bilateral relations with the Russian Federation.

Washington has chosen to spearhead Neo-Nazis into positions of authority. Under a “regime of indirect rule”, however, they take their orders on crucial military and foreign policy issues –including the deployment of troops directed against the Russian federation– from the the US State Department, the Pentagon and NATO.

Notice how the new top government officials of the Ukraine give the Nazi Salute with their left arms.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119481 Mar 4, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that any rebuttals which contain links are hasbara material and 95% of all history books are wrong because zionists control EVERYTHING! Even the weather. The man is psychotic. I don't know who is crazier. Gaye or that Port Jeff Mutt. We know that coccyx is certifiable. This is really the Cuckoo's Nest.
I agree, the idiot really feels that he contributes facts and if you want to discuss you must post a link just to talk, good luck with that, this is an opinion forum as well, I guess he is not used to letting other people have an opinion.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#119482 Mar 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the idiot really feels that he contributes facts and if you want to discuss you must post a link just to talk, good luck with that, this is an opinion forum as well, I guess he is not used to letting other people have an opinion.
Looks like the Cuckoo's Nest has a new patient. More cut and paste from somebody from Thief's River? Right out of Gaye's playbook. I mean, can you steal a river and name it so? Rivers start somewhere and end up in the ocean. Probably starts in your neck of the woods. Do they have range marks? How about that water? Do you brand it? This limp node is screaming out for attention, and that's all I would give it. LMFAO George, that' was YOUR water. What you gonna do about it? Another America last spammer is born.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119484 Mar 4, 2014
US Secretary of State John Kerry: "The US will stand with the Ukrainian people."

By this does he mean Fascist Thugs that rule America today?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119485 Mar 4, 2014
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Stone-th...

OpEdNews Op Eds 3/4/2014 at 12:25:15

The Stone that Brings Down Goliath? Richmond and Eminent Domain

In a nearly $13 billion settlement with the US Justice Department in November 2013, JPMorganChase admitted that it, along with every other large US bank, had engaged in mortgage fraud as a routine business practice, sowing the seeds of the mortgage meltdown. JPMorgan and other megabanks have now been caught in over a dozen major frauds, including LIBOR-rigging and bid-rigging; yet no prominent banker has gone to jail.

Who runs America: Neo-Nazi thugs who support the New World (Fascism) Order?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119486 Mar 4, 2014
Devyani Khobragade

What Likely Happened During NYC Indian Diplomat Devyani’s Strip Search?

The diplomat was taken into custody by law enforcement authorities in New York Thursday while she was dropping her daughter at school, the embassy said in a statement.

While I was going through it, although I must admit that I broke down many times as the indignities of repeated handcuffing, stripping and cavity searches (Sodomized), swabbing, in a holdup with common criminals and drug addicts were all being imposed upon me despite my incessant assertions of immunity, I got the strength to regain composure and remain dignified thinking that I must represent all of my colleagues and my country with confidence and pride,

- NYC Indian Diplomat Devyani Khobragade describing her Strip Search

Source: Times of India

The U.S. Marshals would have ordered Devyani to spread her legs and bend forward at the waist.

As per U.S. Marshals Service rules, the marshal would then have carefully observed Devyani’s anus and vagina from the rear.

Kerry 'regrets' India diplomat Devyani Khobragade row

18 December 2013, Last updated at 15:43 ET, Source

And the Ignorant and Stupid Neo-Nazi Neo-Conservative Stooge Kerry "regrets" while the relations with India's 1.2 Billion people goes into the Tank, forever.

More examples of the Neo-Nazi Government where people's human rights takes a back seat. And look, India, Russia, China and other countries in Europe and in South America are on to the Fascist Thugs who rule America now. That's at least 85 percent of the World's population.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119490 Mar 4, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the Cuckoo's Nest has a new patient. More cut and paste from somebody from Thief's River? Right out of Gaye's playbook. I mean, can you steal a river and name it so? Rivers start somewhere and end up in the ocean. Probably starts in your neck of the woods. Do they have range marks? How about that water? Do you brand it? This limp node is screaming out for attention, and that's all I would give it. LMFAO George, that' was YOUR water. What you gonna do about it? Another America last spammer is born.
OMG, did it have a little yellow tinge to it and a slight ammonia smell??? Now I know what happened to my porta potty, lol

Russia has the longest and cleanest river in the world and I do not see people lining up to bottle it, they should but they have too much oil and gas and do not have to tap into it. They need someone with a marketing skill to package it, just like Colorado Springs water or there is one in your neck of the woods from the mountains, hmmmm maybe it was Vermont.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119491 Mar 4, 2014
ForPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not fighting 'flesh and blood' here Gray but 'wickedness in high places'(those who fund these minions of Lucifer) actually brilliantly expressed in Ephesians thousands of years ago. You love the Lord God, Gray and you suffer a little because of it but as explained in Romans 8.28 'all things work out OK for all those who Love the Lord God' and that includes the wickedness we see here is a minor trial and nothing will separate us from the love of the Lord God. The devil has a little time left and knows it.... we see it every day and it's getting serious as explained above by Woody and Bobbalina (Ghaddifi) and of course today, Ukraine
Are you dictating a autobiography about your life as Lucifer? I am wondering why Gray does not reprimand you for just yapping and not posting evidence, maybe because you a kissing ass and brown nosing? That must be it, but go ahead he needs the attention.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119492 Mar 4, 2014
ForPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not fighting 'flesh and blood' here Gray but 'wickedness in high places'(those who fund these minions of Lucifer) actually brilliantly expressed in Ephesians thousands of years ago. You love the Lord God, Gray and you suffer a little because of it but as explained in Romans 8.28 'all things work out OK for all those who Love the Lord God' and that includes the wickedness we see here is a minor trial and nothing will separate us from the love of the Lord God. The devil has a little time left and knows it.... we see it every day and it's getting serious as explained above by Woody and Bobbalina (Ghaddifi) and of course today, Ukraine
Hey you two could be Lucifer and Jezebel, man what a HOT couple, get it HOT, oh man I crack myself up
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119493 Mar 4, 2014
Crimean Premier Says Ukrainian Military Units Have Started to Surrender

By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN MARCH 4, 2014

Anatoly Dekusarov, 47, who was among a crowd of Simferopol residents that gathered in support of the Russian soldiers. He said the interim government in Kiev, led by the acting prime minister, Arseniy P. Yatsenyuk, a Neo-Nazi, was conspiring with the United States, which he said wanted the Russian Navy base in Sevastopol and other assets.“Kiev sold Ukraine to America,” Mr. Dekusarov said.“Yatsenyuk sold Crimea to Obama.”

What this means is the handwriting is on the wall for the Neo-Nazi putschists in the Ukraine and their thuggish Fascist pals in Washington as the Ukraine army is rebelling over to the side of Democratism.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#119494 Mar 4, 2014
Are there any Fascists or Neo-Nazis or their ilk here who want to debate the Ukraine ?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119495 Mar 4, 2014
Dang It wrote:
US Secretary of State John Kerry: "The US will stand with the Ukrainian people."
By this does he mean Fascist Thugs that rule America today?
Hello Dang It,

If anybody rules America today it would be Zionist Thugs otherwise why would:

1. the US fight Wars for Israel,

2. allow Israel to attack the US with impunity,

3.extract over untold $ Trillions from US citizens,

4.steal our Military secrets and sell them to China etc etc

1.“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

2.“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...

3.“Estes: U.S. aid to Israel has surpassed trillion-plus dollars since 1973”
http://staugustine.com/opinions/2010-07-24/us...

“The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict:$3 Trillion”
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/june2003/030602...

4.“Israeli spies have done more harm and have damaged the United States more than the intelligence agents of all other countries on earth combined... They are the gravest threat to our national security.”
—
Admiral Bobby Inman
Former Deputy Director of the CIA

_America's interests are subservient to Israel's interests hence such a heavy US involvement in the Mid East over the past 30 - 40 years

However, Re: Russia vs Ukraine seems more like a US orchestrated Regime Change in revenge toward Russia for its intervention conflicting with the desire of Zionists infecting US Government Policy Making in their drive for a War with Iran to be fought by the US.
America's "Israel Firsters" wanted War with Iran and the Russians ruined it with a peaceful settlement.

Russia also crossed US, Zionist Policy makers in opposing that bloody US, NATO, EU Regime Change in Syria making the "Greater Israel" agenda more difficult. Assad is a popular leader chosen and supported by everyday Syrians however he wasn't the puppet that "US-rael" wanted.

So, the US etc decided to stir up trouble in Russia's backyard as both revenge and a diversion for growing Russian presence in thwarting Israel's "Regional Domination agenda.

This is a very simplified but verifiable assessment covering the basics behind Russia vs Ukraine and US-Zionist motives behind the carnage

PS the Ukraine signed an agreement giving Russia Crimea for its badly needed warm water naval bases.
Thanks
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119496 Mar 4, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Are there any Fascists or Neo-Nazis or their ilk here who want to debate the Ukraine ?
I'll fill in as many blanks as possible tomorrow Re: my last post.

Pipelines, old grudges, Changing alliances etc are all involved.

Thanks

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119497 Mar 4, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>*you're* illiterate non-english speaking stooge. Besides, you're the Jew hater, not me, creepy bigot. <¦-o
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who'd want to be a filthy American like you with YOUR foul mouth and bigoted posts?? LMAO

USA_1wrote:

*you're* illiterate non-english speaking stooge. Besides, you're the Jew hater, not me, creepy bigot. <¦-o

I have now responded:

Learn the difference between "your" and" you're" dummy. Here let me help you as you are trying to teach a British born person how to use the word your? You've just shown us all what an illiterate idiots you are, here let me help you:

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you, SUCH AS YOUR BIG MOUTH

What is your name?

Is this your pen?

Your book is on the table.

This is your chair and this is mine.

What happened to your dog?

You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

You’re going to be late.

You're such a dummy

Is that what you’re wearing?

I think you’re lying.

If you’re ready, we can go.

THE DUMMY ONCE AGAIN MAKES A FOOL OF ITSELF BY SHOWING US THEIR "AMERICAN" WAY OF SPELLING. LMAO

Location hidden

#119498 Mar 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good !!!!
Teach them a bit about life so they can start living it and stop being fanatical Islamic scumbags
Thanks for showing us all your true colours and how you justify their lack of clean drinking water as a form of punishment

Location hidden

#119499 Mar 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, 3 years later and more BS, Ghadaffi and sons were butchers and the world is a better place without them, just accept it
Why do you say that you are not going to post to "these people" and then continue to do so? Are you an habitual liar George or just on this forum?

Location hidden

#119500 Mar 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly
his posts are long, boring, have absolutely no effect except on his "fan base" ... people whom I'd feel insulted if they supported me in anything I said ...
unintelligent, monosyllabic creatures who basically have nothing to they can talk about except "how bad is Israel" .... and that's where it begins and ends - I really don't know what they actually think they are achieving ... except agreeing with each other and do lots of "nodding" ...
who is their audience -- who are they educating ?... Who are their supporters?
Not even the left wing "normal" Palestinian supporters are that "one tracked" ... I guess they are just pretty stupid really ... lol .. that may be the answer
Gray .. is most certainly a PTSD .. he's had some bad experiences allegedly - and now he's "taking it out" on an internet forum ... hope it helps, as certainly to most other people it's just pretty boring ..
Whenever I've said to anyone of them - "what do you actually WANT" ... they've not answered - just posted more copy and paste stuff ...
So guess they don't really want anything - other than "to disagree with someone on the internet" ... lol
How would you know what they contain as you claim not to read them due to the fact they are so long and boring in your opinion?
I find is highly amusing that you think you have the knowledge or credentials to determine who is suffering from a particular medical condition when you have no medical training to back your spurious claims. As a lackey for some medical health care practitioners you are outside of your area of expertise and need to learn your place in the scheme of things. It's best to say nothing rather than make yourself appear foolish which you have a habit of doing
Talking from your ass just seems to come naturally to you

Location hidden

#119501 Mar 4, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>As of this posting, there are 17 viewers on the entire Israel Forum. Massive audience LMFAO They just talk to each other. Beats being alone in their rubber rooms.

Yeah and you are one of them so what does that say about you ????LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookups in sayville 19 hr sayville16 1
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Jul 16 shame on you 3
Painters is back! (Oct '13) Jul 15 Rusty 4
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) Jul 14 Petrshef 103
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Jul 14 Rick the custodian 10

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages