Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#119438 Mar 4, 2014
Bobbalicka wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Take your choice, rancid mutanting hybrid rats, pigs, rabid dogs or all in one sperm and egg package, that are injurious inbreeding gluttonous savages and sub-human animals,,,
Did i nail it/?
Look at your lap, Babbalicka. Mother Thumb and her 4 daughters nailed it, Jew Hating POS. LMAO
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#119439 Mar 4, 2014
`

i'm quoting a xxx jewish man of clarity whose against/zion rat-llity:

THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who defy international Jewish bankers.

Gaddafi refused to do the bidding of the Rothschild-centered global banking cartel in 5 areas:

• A Gaddafi-Centered African Union With A Common Currency Here & Here
• A Gaddafi-Run Central Bank Of Libya Here
• A Gaddafi-Holding Of 150 Tons Of Gold Here
• A Gaddafi-Run Libyan Oil Industry Here
• A Gaddafi-Run ‘Blue-Gold’ Water Reserves Here

IN JULY OF 2011, the son and heir apparent of Muammar Gaddafi, Saif al-Islam, stated that it wasn’t just Libya’s ‘black gold’(oil) that the Zionist West wants, but Libya’s ‘blue gold’(water)– the some 500 miles of the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System that lies beneath Libya’s surface.

The Nubian Aquifer is the only fresh water source that remains in North Africa and thus is the focus of what has become known as “Water Wars.”

Two French water firms, the largest in the world, Veolia and Suez SA,” says al-Islam, want to own the Nubian Aquifer, since they will make countless billions in profit from food grown from the water.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119441 Mar 4, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a Jew look like ?
Deep rhetorical query. Maye you can ask a few more times then finally barf up what you intend to say, dull one.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119442 Mar 4, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
`
i'm quoting a xxx jewish man of clarity whose against/zion rat-llity:
THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who defy international Jewish bankers.
Gaddafi refused to do the bidding of the Rothschild-centered global banking cartel in 5 areas:
• A Gaddafi-Centered African Union With A Common Currency Here & Here
• A Gaddafi-Run Central Bank Of Libya Here
• A Gaddafi-Holding Of 150 Tons Of Gold Here
• A Gaddafi-Run Libyan Oil Industry Here
• A Gaddafi-Run ‘Blue-Gold’ Water Reserves Here
IN JULY OF 2011, the son and heir apparent of Muammar Gaddafi, Saif al-Islam, stated that it wasn’t just Libya’s ‘black gold’(oil) that the Zionist West wants, but Libya’s ‘blue gold’(water)– the some 500 miles of the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System that lies beneath Libya’s surface.
The Nubian Aquifer is the only fresh water source that remains in North Africa and thus is the focus of what has become known as “Water Wars.”
Two French water firms, the largest in the world, Veolia and Suez SA,” says al-Islam, want to own the Nubian Aquifer, since they will make countless billions in profit from food grown from the water.
Here we go again, 3 years later and more BS, Ghadaffi and sons were butchers and the world is a better place without them, just accept it
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119443 Mar 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep rhetorical query. Maye you can ask a few more times then finally barf up what you intend to say, dull one.
He is a retard, I would not even bother wasting time answering, he never makes any sense, too bad he was allowed back onto forum.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119444 Mar 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a retard, I would not even bother wasting time answering, he never makes any sense, too bad he was allowed back onto forum.
He's astoundingly stupid, I agree. I just enjoy watching him trip all over himself sometimes.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119448 Mar 4, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
answer my question,
You wouldn't happen to be dumb, would you? Try to remember that although you're mentally slow, not everyone is, genius.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119451 Mar 4, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty IS a xz .... t that is it rodeoble quest.
Are you working hard today, little man? Did you finally fall asleep after your stressful weekend?
I hope you had the guts to peek out your window.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119452 Mar 4, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>ig
You enjoy having the warden greet reampies or course !
You don't have the brains to make sense, do you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#119454 Mar 4, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
er ... a hater of truth, of Christ and the Lard God.
I knew you'd start regurgitating the mantras you don't even understand, lonely little man.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119457 Mar 4, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
Didn't I tell you that sentences begin with CAPS, dull racist?
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#119458 Mar 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you that sentences begin with CAPS, dull racist?
be quiet Ratty ... squealing like a damn rat on speed
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119459 Mar 4, 2014
Team BD wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with our sight, we see everything - what is "vilence"?
We are not blinkered and conveniently fail to see the the injustices that abound in all corners of this part of the world.
What about the "the oppression and illiteracy, corruption, vilence and hate which consumes the Jewish world" which is the discussion at hand?
Would you care to expand your comments to cover this intriguing subject?
A popular ploy by Israel's paid, scripted, full time and "trained" Hasbarats is the:

LOOK OVER THERE" scam!

Rather that attempt to defend the indefensible atrocities of their Genocidal "State", Hasbarats try to smoke screen Israeli crimes with slaughters, aggressions, and Human Rights violations committed elsewhere, long ago.

A popular Hasbarat diversion topic is the fate of the American Indians or Human Rights abuses in Sudan etc.

Rather than justifying Israel's proven Genocide*, it is simply an admission of Israeli Genocide.* and the lessons of history justify all and any measures to prevent the recurrence.

Just as the American Indians were justified in resisting the Invasion, slaughter and Occupation of their Native Homeland, the Native Arab Christians, Muslims, Copts etc are fully justified in resisting Israeli aggression, Land Theft and Genocide. Also, all Sanctions and BDS measures are essential to prevent the recurrence of History's tragedies and crimes.

Concerning Human Rights abuses in Sudan etc. it is noteworthy that those Abuses are NOT subsidized by America's $ Trillions.

Because of America's sacrifices and unconditional support for Israel in Blood, UN intervention and Resources, What Israel does reflects on the US; Israeli Atrocities are seen by the World as American sponsored.

As Israel has become "The Nation that Pity Built, and relentless in playing on the alleged suffering of its inhabitants, it should be especially sensitive to the suffering it inflicts

*“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#119460 Mar 4, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha George the official Topix idiot,
no zionist asscrack to service tonight ?
sucking up to that dbag NFL ....
Have you ever seen any of those interchangeable Hasbarats compose and post an articulate, on topic and factual defense of Israeli Atrocities?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#119461 Mar 4, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen any of those interchangeable Hasbarats compose and post an articulate, on topic and factual defense of Israeli Atrocities?
I am assuming you feel your posts are educational and factual, well guess again, they are
only selfserving and very pathetic with your racist rantings and childish mumbo jumbo, but hey if it turns your crank and obviously Syrian and Oxy get off on them so go for it. Most people with a brain just scroll past them.

An NFL Fan

USA

#119462 Mar 4, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! The irony.

You WOULD say that to the dumbest creep here, wouldn't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#119464 Mar 4, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are excrement Gay.
Seeing demons on your doorstep today, little man?
danetoo

London, UK

#119465 Mar 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming you feel your posts are educational and factual, well guess again, they are
only selfserving and very pathetic with your racist rantings and childish mumbo jumbo, but hey if it turns your crank and obviously Syrian and Oxy get off on them so go for it. Most people with a brain just scroll past them.
exactly

his posts are long, boring, have absolutely no effect except on his "fan base" ... people whom I'd feel insulted if they supported me in anything I said ...

unintelligent, monosyllabic creatures who basically have nothing to they can talk about except "how bad is Israel" .... and that's where it begins and ends - I really don't know what they actually think they are achieving ... except agreeing with each other and do lots of "nodding" ...

who is their audience -- who are they educating ?... Who are their supporters?

Not even the left wing "normal" Palestinian supporters are that "one tracked" ... I guess they are just pretty stupid really ... lol .. that may be the answer

Gray .. is most certainly a PTSD .. he's had some bad experiences allegedly - and now he's "taking it out" on an internet forum ... hope it helps, as certainly to most other people it's just pretty boring ..

Whenever I've said to anyone of them - "what do you actually WANT" ... they've not answered - just posted more copy and paste stuff ...

So guess they don't really want anything - other than "to disagree with someone on the internet" ... lol
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#119466 Mar 4, 2014
Mother thumb and 4 wrote:
`
`
`
`
There's someone on Saturday and Sunday that's deleting Liverpool posting of unbiased Truthfulness?
bless em
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#119467 Mar 4, 2014
the delete- er that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUNY-EMPIRE College Road 22 hr SmokinJoe 1
News Nesconset dad writes to give his injured teen a... (Dec '08) Tue Thomas Archer 9
News Town of Islip OKs bonds for animal shelter, air... Mon charge the taxpayer 3
Islandia Music Thread Oct 15 Musikologist 2
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Oct 14 SmokinJoe 12
SCCC Natures Garden (Dec '12) Oct 12 SmokinJoe 9
Marie Oct 12 Don 1

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages