Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117294 Feb 19, 2014
Funny how when I mention that USA is scoring herself that it stops. LMAO

Location hidden

#117295 Feb 19, 2014
* correction scoring me

Location hidden

#117296 Feb 19, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you provided proof that the third part of the Jews will return to Israel in disbelief? Now you want to push your interpretation of soul? Let's just go with phone plug db.
You are just sick with delusion.
I didn't realize how stupid you really are. The current Jews have returned to Israel in disbelief. The majority of Jews in Israel today are non religious or secular Jews. This has been confirmed by Jews themselves!!!!!. I'm not pushing anything all I am providing is evidence which is stated in the bible. You on the other hand can provide nada. You are the delusional one and because you are unable to dispute what I have posted you find it necessary to resort to offense and derogatory posts
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#117298 Feb 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason being that since Australia was discovered nearly 300 years ago the world has changed. We now have international organizations in place to teach those who do not know what is right and what is wrong. The problem is that Israel knew exactly what she was doing and that is why the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians started way before they ever declared their independence. You keep stating that I hate all Israelis and yet you are unable to provide any proof other than I speak out about what Israel has knowingly done to the Palestinian people
Yes these international organizations try to get both sides to talk peace. But it is up to both sides to do so.

Btw I believe that even three hundred years ago people knew what they were doing as they brutalized and took lands. So please stop using that as an excuse.

Your hatred appeared evident when you posted

no sympathy for daily rocketed Israelis deserving what they get.

Sheilaa have you(unlike Hamas) come out and said that Israel has a right to exist? It would seem hard to negotiate with someone that rocket/mortars you daily and believes you have no right to exist(Hamas~ the democratically elected gov't of Gaza).

Australia considers Hamas to be a terrorist organization.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117300 Feb 20, 2014
Woody wrote:
At some point in the future - it may be sooner than later - an evil regime is going to be betrayed. And when one is betrayed, others will surely follow.
Which will be the first? Israel?
Surely not! The USA’s foreign policy, its media and its political structures are completely corrupted by, and infected with, Zionism.
Yet, only a couple years ago, the New York Post quoted the famous realpolitik US diplomat Henry Kissinger as asserting that,“In ten years, there will be no more Israel.” Moreover, the mind-set of the USA State Department could be shifting. A study (Prepared for a Post-Israel Middle East) commissioned by all sixteen American intelligence agencies supports Kissinger’s assertion although it is not so specific on the timing.
When pigs will fly.........hahahha hahahah wait and see or can you really fly, pig??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117304 Feb 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
They were twisting their lies around the following:
Zechariah 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
They just focused on 2/3 Jews killed. They love only the scriptures they think resonates with their hatred.
Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Dont we know nazis when we see them??? Of course we do.
Thanks.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117307 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Shiela, is it really that important to you, that your opinion is the correct one??? I mean you keep going ballistic on anyone that says something slightly different or completely different, are they not entitled to an opinion as well? Between you and Gray you try to dominate this thread not allowing anyone to say anything positive or at least anything about Israel or Jews, you almost seem to be foaming at the mouth. Hey lets let the Palestinians talk to the Israeli and work it out, did you read the link I put on with Jews and Arabs working together in the hospitals, isn't that a better solution than arguing about this stupid 2000 year old war or 60 year old war, its OVER, Israel exists so learn how to deal with it, go to councelling, this hatred is eating you up alive.
This bitch is taking over NOBODY. She decides nothing . Worth as much as the peel of a garlic as the say in arabic. Frustrated little nazi shitstain, thats all. Dont take her seriously, nobody else does. Piece of leftover nazi shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117308 Feb 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No George it is not so much important to me because I am not a Palestinian but it is important for them who have been discriminated against to get their message out there. I am just one person voicing my opinion in support of them and bringing the message to others.
The majority of the people on this thread don't address the situation and are apologists for Israel. The Palestinians need people to speak out on their behalf and I for one am happy to do that.
The fact that Israel exists is neither here nor there, so does murder but it doesn't make it right. When Jesus returns two thirds of the Jews living in Israel will be wiped out. The Palestinians are speaking out and unlike the propaganda machine of Israel with its money and media domination, people like me are needed to speak out on their behalf to support them.
So said the nazi bitch from her room at the local mental institution. The bitch went berserk a long time ago
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117309 Feb 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Seems that USA needs to judge my posts to make herself feel better. Go for it USA. LMAO
hahahaha ahahahaha no answer. She feels wonderful you are the nazi clueless bitch
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117310 Feb 20, 2014
Palestinians the invented people.

http://upww.us/vinienco/2014/02/15/palestinia ...
danetoo

London, UK

#117311 Feb 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
2/3 of Israel will be destroyed in the coming war...
...but 1/3 will prevail and her enemies will be destroyed.

"And it shall come to pass

in all the Land (Israel), says the Lord,

That two-thirds of it shall be cut off and die,

but one-third shall be left in it:

I will bring the one-third through the fire,

will refine them as gold is tested.

They will call on My Name,

and I will answer them.

I will say,'This is My people';

and each one will say,'the LORD is my God.'"

(Zechariah 13:8-9)

See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief
So which people will be exterminated?? the Arabs I should think - and the world will be a better place for it
danetoo

London, UK

#117312 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Shiela, is it really that important to you, that your opinion is the correct one??? I mean you keep going ballistic on anyone that says something slightly different or completely different, are they not entitled to an opinion as well? Between you and Gray you try to dominate this thread not allowing anyone to say anything positive or at least anything about Israel or Jews, you almost seem to be foaming at the mouth. Hey lets let the Palestinians talk to the Israeli and work it out, did you read the link I put on with Jews and Arabs working together in the hospitals, isn't that a better solution than arguing about this stupid 2000 year old war or 60 year old war, its OVER, Israel exists so learn how to deal with it, go to councelling, this hatred is eating you up alive.
She thinks she's on a "divine" mission - her hatred of Jews carries her along on a little cloud - to hell ....

She couldn't give a toss about the Palestinians - all she cares about is "being right" and what she now sees as a "calling" - it's all about sheilaa - not about people and solutions ...

It's all about her hoping the Jews will be "extinguished by god" in some holy bloodshed she hopes will occur - and that's why she doesn't want to discuss solutions - she wants death ..., she has found scripture predicting death to the Jews - and that's what she is about - death .... Darkness .... Evil ....

She's just about the most truly evil individual I've ever come across on forum so far .... There have been some pretty bad characters along the way - but she takes the lead for queen of evil ...

And may it come back to haunt her ...,

Playing god --- playing on deaths of people to make herself feel good snd warm - her soul is tainted ..,
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#117313 Feb 20, 2014

An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 prostitutes?

Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because crazed idiots like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually hungry; and frankly, you'll be on a constant and very exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

Allah replied, "Who told you they were women?"

danetoo

London, UK

#117317 Feb 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 prostitutes?

Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because crazed idiots like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually hungry; and frankly, you'll be on a constant and very exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

Allah replied, "Who told you they were women?"
Lol
israeais convert marxist

Port Jefferson, NY

#117319 Feb 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Palestinians the invented people.
http://upww.us/vinienco/2014/02/15/palestinia ...
`

`

Uzi is an israeli jew who is an invention of Zion/Marxist commie loving jews. Uzi epitomizes the israeli jew endless lies. Jews came to Palestine as illegal aliens and these illegal refugees have no rights whatsoever to Palestinian farmers lands they attained and procured by Supreme War Crimes.

The word "jew" are never existed in Jesus Christ and "jew" is an invention that have no bloodline, or genealogy to the House of Israel's 12 Tribes.

Jews are all convert and are an invention of Askhenazi who are supported by racist and bigots from an invented zion/christian John Hagee right wing Satanically Ideology.
israeais convert marxist

Port Jefferson, NY

#117320 Feb 20, 2014

*The word "jew" never existed in Jesus Christ Ancient time and Abraham and Moses were not "jews". The word "jew" is an invention/!
USA Born

Upland, CA

#117326 Feb 20, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks she's on a "divine" mission - her hatred of Jews carries her along on a little cloud - to hell ....
She couldn't give a toss about the Palestinians - all she cares about is "being right" and what she now sees as a "calling" - it's all about sheilaa - not about people and solutions ...
It's all about her hoping the Jews will be "extinguished by god" in some holy bloodshed she hopes will occur - and that's why she doesn't want to discuss solutions - she wants death ..., she has found scripture predicting death to the Jews - and that's what she is about - death .... Darkness .... Evil ....
She's just about the most truly evil individual I've ever come across on forum so far .... There have been some pretty bad characters along the way - but she takes the lead for queen of evil ...
And may it come back to haunt her ...,
Playing god --- playing on deaths of people to make herself feel good snd warm - her soul is tainted ..,
I agree. Her gospel evolves around the death of the Jews. Worst yet, she is more than willing to spread her gospel. She's wicked.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#117327 Feb 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize how stupid you really are. The current Jews have returned to Israel in disbelief. The majority of Jews in Israel today are non religious or secular Jews. This has been confirmed by Jews themselves!!!!!. I'm not pushing anything all I am providing is evidence which is stated in the bible. You on the other hand can provide nada. You are the delusional one and because you are unable to dispute what I have posted you find it necessary to resort to offense and derogatory posts
Another demonic interpretation. Gnash your teeth witch. Your imagination will never change the outcome. You lose.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#117328 Feb 20, 2014
israeais convert marxist wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Uzi is an israeli jew who is an invention of Zion/Marxist commie loving jews. Uzi epitomizes the israeli jew endless lies. Jews came to Palestine as illegal aliens and these illegal refugees have no rights whatsoever to Palestinian farmers lands they attained and procured by Supreme War Crimes.
The word "jew" are never existed in Jesus Christ and "jew" is an invention that have no bloodline, or genealogy to the House of Israel's 12 Tribes.
Jews are all convert and are an invention of Askhenazi who are supported by racist and bigots from an invented zion/christian John Hagee right wing Satanically Ideology.
You arer the invention of satan. Denial makes you look as stupid as you really are. Anybody who reads the Bible then reads your garbage, knows who you serve.
israelmarxist r converts

Port Jefferson, NY

#117331 Feb 20, 2014
The wailing wall is wailing for our politicians in Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Karate instructor charged with sex abuse - (Oct '07) Jul 17 Karate Mike 149
deep resource they are germanvandals cannibals ... Jul 14 ieronomos 1
deep resource .wordpress.com they f..cking germ... Jul 13 Tsakali 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages