Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 5,054)

Showing posts 101,061 - 101,080 of114,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The scriptures you posted say "but one-third shall be left in it": Why is that so hard for you?
It isn't hard. The majority will be wiped out and only those who by faith have accepted Jesus will be saved. I have never disputed that and I have no problem with that
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't stop you from using the word yourself. Arrogant dummy is exactly what you are. There is no problem with calling a spade a spade and it has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with the lies you post. I'm still waiting for a response re the words soul and spirit but I doubt I will get it as you have no evidence to dispute what I have posted LMAO
I already posted that, if that's not enough too bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe the Jews need to be refined but the gentiles and heathens don't? God has not left Israel.
Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? All people need to be refined as we are all sinners, but the fact remains that the Jews were God's chosen people. The mission of Jesus was to go to the Jews, not the gentiles and I am still unsure about Paul and his one man circus. Jesus believed in one God not a trinity and the idea of a trinity only came into existence after nearly 400 years after the death of Jesus. Paganism at its finest
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect description of you USA:
“But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction,” 2 Peter 2:1.
The fact that you believe in an immortal soul is just one example of your heresy. The trinity is another example. Dispute what I have posted if you can.
All you are capable of doing is posting derogatory comments but no evidence to dispute what I have claimed
You are a false teacher with your false doctrine. I posted scripture, I didn't write it.

The scriptures say one third will remain in the land but you insist they return confused. You are sick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted that, if that's not enough too bad.

..and I have answered your posts. I'll ask you again do you believe in an immortal soul? You seem to be deflecting from answering my post about what a soul actually is. It's better to admit you don't have the knowledge than to use the old hackneyed phrase of too bad

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a false teacher with your false doctrine. I posted scripture, I didn't write it.
The scriptures say one third will remain in the land but you insist they return confused. You are sick.
Don't try and change what I said you liar I stated that 2/3rds would be eliminated nothing more. I provided the scripture from the bilbe and awaited a response from you. You're the sick one trying to escape my questions because you don't have an answer

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

*bible

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me which of my scriptures are false USA.Can you provide my post where I have stated that they return confused.Who returns confused ??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Bumbling USA is big on talk but little on evidence. She is unable to dispute what I have stated and so takes the attack position. LMAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't hard. The majority will be wiped out and only those who by faith have accepted Jesus will be saved. I have never disputed that and I have no problem with that
LOL. How many heathen and gentiles will be killed. That number wasn't even important enough to be mentioned. It's obvious you haven't read how this happens.

Did you read the part that says after 2/3 Jews are killed; 1/3 of all mankind is killed?

God has a relationship with Israel He never had with any other nation or people. He hasn't left Israel over you or anyone else. What kind of god do you have?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Seems that USA needs to judge my posts to make herself feel better. Go for it USA. LMAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
..and I have answered your posts. I'll ask you again do you believe in an immortal soul? You seem to be deflecting from answering my post about what a soul actually is. It's better to admit you don't have the knowledge than to use the old hackneyed phrase of too bad
I already told you, Only God can kill the soul. How else can I say it so you will understand?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and change what I said you liar I stated that 2/3rds would be eliminated nothing more. I provided the scripture from the bilbe and awaited a response from you. You're the sick one trying to escape my questions because you don't have an answer
You are just a demonic minion. You wrote

2/3 of Israel will be destroyed in the coming war...
...but 1/3 will prevail and her enemies will be destroyed.

"And it shall come to pass

in all the Land (Israel), says the Lord,

That two-thirds of it shall be cut off and die,

but one-third shall be left in it:

I will bring the one-third through the fire,

will refine them as gold is tested.

They will call on My Name,

and I will answer them.

I will say,'This is My people';

and each one will say,'the LORD is my God.'"

(Zechariah 13:8-9)

See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief

----------
I said confusion you said disbelief, big deal. You say they return, scripture says they remain.
Then accuse me of being a false teacher? It's obvious you hate the truth of scripture.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Seems that USA needs to judge my posts to make herself feel better. Go for it USA. LMAO
Jokes on you, I didn't judge them.You pretend to be so smart now you want to pretend you know what others are doing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you, Only God can kill the soul. How else can I say it so you will understand?

No you are wrong the soul is man and man can kill man. I have already provided evidence that man is a soul that is not immortal. A soul eats, dies, lusts, gets tired etc etc. i have provided scriptures to support what I claim. The breath of life is what God provides, but it is not an immortal soul it is God's spirit that goes back to God at our death. I will ask you again do you believe that the soul is immortal,phone plug and if you do where is your evidence???

You don't understand what the word soul means as can be seen by your posts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a demonic minion. You wrote
2/3 of Israel will be destroyed in the coming war...
...but 1/3 will prevail and her enemies will be destroyed.
"And it shall come to pass
in all the Land (Israel), says the Lord,
That two-thirds of it shall be cut off and die,
but one-third shall be left in it:
I will bring the one-third through the fire,
will refine them as gold is tested.
They will call on My Name,
and I will answer them.
I will say,'This is My people';
and each one will say,'the LORD is my God.'"
(Zechariah 13:8-9)
See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief
----------
I said confusion you said disbelief, big deal. You say they return, scripture says they remain.
Then accuse me of being a false teacher? It's obvious you hate the truth of scripture.

The why does Jesus tell the people to flee?? You are a false teacher and your pride is distorting your understanding of what is stated in the bible
I didn't write that you dummy it was what the bible states not me. Confusion is different from disbelief

The why does Jesus tell the people to flee?? You are a false teacher and your pride is distorting your understanding of what is stated in the bible . Let me show you the difference between confusion and disbelief because you are obviously unable to discern the difference

Confusion : confusion (k&#601;n&#712;fju &#720;&#658;&#601; n)

1. the act of confusing or the state of being confused
2. disorder; jumble
3. bewilderment; perplexity
4. lack of clarity; indistinctness
5. embarrassment; abashment

Disbelief: Inability or refusal to accept that something is true or real. This is where you are

You are on the back foot trying to justify what you have stated and it goes against what is stated in the bible

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes on you, I didn't judge them.You pretend to be so smart now you want to pretend you know what others are doing?

I don't believe you we are the only two people who are posting at the moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. How many heathen and gentiles will be killed. That number wasn't even important enough to be mentioned. It's obvious you haven't read how this happens.
Did you read the part that says after 2/3 Jews are killed; 1/3 of all mankind is killed?
God has a relationship with Israel He never had with any other nation or people. He hasn't left Israel over you or anyone else. What kind of god do you have?
I'm not God and can't answer that, all I can comment on is what is written in the bible. God has a relationship with the true Jews, not the ones who are currently occupying Israel and that is why the majority of them will be killed. It has nothing to do with me dummy so stop trying to personalize things. I believe in the one true God and his son Jesus Christ
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong the soul is man and man can kill man. I have already provided evidence that man is a soul that is not immortal. A soul eats, dies, lusts, gets tired etc etc. i have provided scriptures to support what I claim. The breath of life is what God provides, but it is not an immortal soul it is God's spirit that goes back to God at our death. I will ask you again do you believe that the soul is immortal,phone plug and if you do where is your evidence???
You don't understand what the word soul means as can be seen by your posts
Like you provided proof that the third part of the Jews will return to Israel in disbelief? Now you want to push your interpretation of soul? Let's just go with phone plug db.

You are just sick with delusion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Funny how when I mention that USA is scoring herself that it stops. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101,061 - 101,080 of114,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
Selden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••