Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobbalinda

Selden, NY

#116974 Feb 18, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the Port Jeff Mutt. Muslims hate Muslims and they are killing each other all over the world. Too bad you ain't one of them. Mutt
`

My lineage and bloodline is pure, my family did not breed with any pigs. like your family did, Rat-liter!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116975 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No Orion what she belongs to is the group of Israeli scumbags who denigrate the Palestinians and their plight
Your nazi mama is a scumbag and you can add stinking yourself to it too. Nazi piece of shit.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116978 Feb 18, 2014
Bobbalinda wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Pigs are hated by Muslim, so yes, it's logical to assume most israeli pigs hate Muslims, because Muslims hate dirty pigs.
Wow, is that from the nazi education hour or from the nazislamist one??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#116979 Feb 18, 2014
The so-called "palestinians" are nothing more than common arab trash-criminals. They are the underbelly of Israeli society. Yet they live better tha any of their unwahed brethren in neighboring Islamic states.

Israel should exterminate them all and America will underwrite the task....I'll kick-in, just so I don't hve to hear about fckng "palestinians" on tv anymore. They are trash.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#116980 Feb 18, 2014
Bobbalinda wrote:
<quoted text>
`
My lineage and bloodline is pure, my family did not breed with any pigs. like your family did, Rat-liter!
They did not have to they were born pigs just like yourself , a nice fat ass nazi pig and a stupid one too.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#116981 Feb 18, 2014
In a recent poll, it was revealed that 86% of Americans support Israel in their fight against the stinking terrorist apes that refer to themselves as "palestinians". We have clearly understood the situation. We have morals.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#116984 Feb 18, 2014
BEWARE:
HASBARATTERY UNDER WAY
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This dummy thinks he understands the truth. LMAO. He denies what Jesus himself stated about the Jews of his day
Hello,

I noticed somewhere in this threat that one of our interchangeable Hasbarats launched another dishonest and hysterical screed against my choice of “Veteran’s Today” for “Diary of an Israeli Shill”. I could just as easily chosen a number of sources:

Diary of an Israeli Shill - Political Hotwire
politicalhotwire.com/political.../77234-diary... ;

Diary of an Israeli Shill - Odinist.com Folkish Odinist Forum
www.odinist.com › Forum › > Midgard › News&#8206;

The Progressive Mind » poorrichard's blog: Diary of an Israeli Shill
www.theprogressivemind.info/... ;

Diary of an Israeli Shill | Global Unrest - Before It's News
beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/.../diary-of-... ;

“Veterans Today” is the most hated sites among our traitorous, vulgar, & Off Topic Hasbarats because many of their varied contributing authors (Jewish and non Jewish) have experience with Military Intelligence and inside sources.

The varied authors occasionally verify the Military aspect of Israeli betrayals of America’s troops, American fought Wars for Israel and underscore Israel’s strategic detriment to U.S. Interests.

Everything claimed by that Hasbarat is a complete lie as are their personal attacks, fawning claims of an angelic IDF etc

I don’t need to rely on “Hate Sites” to support my observations of Israel’s Regional threat, Genocide and “False Flag” attacks on America’s soldiers.

Exposing Israeli’ long history of censored betrayals of the US is a Hot Button for Zionist Hasbarats, hence their especially frantic slander. All of those betrayals presented by “Veterans Today” are heavily supported by forensic experts, eye witness accounts and other Independent sources not under Zionist ownership.

For example, VT exposes Zionist treachery with the support of fellow Veterans who were on the USS Liberty; those who survived Israel’s deliberate attack on that American ship, the intentional Israeli strafing of lowered life rafts and the subsequent cover up.

As a Veteran with friends and family well established in our Military, I have a special interest against additional Wars for Israel. During my time in a rapid deployment Airborne team I was told to “Watch your back around those Israeli Bast-rdts”

Anyway, I don’t need to tell you about the deapths to which these Hasbarats will stoop.

Thanks,

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#116985 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>boy .... and obsession needs addressing ... are you a 'Jew?' If so, it figures.
There's nothing like a bit of Jew baiting to round out your empty days, is there, little creepy guy?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#116986 Feb 18, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, is that from the nazi education hour or from the nazislamist one??
He got that one from his mommies diary during her high school dating.

An NFL Fan

USA

#116987 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that ale genocidal actions agai your facts in order first.
While you're being so wordy, could you relate details of how you were 'abused by Jews' while in mental hospital, little man?
danetoo

London, UK

#116988 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>You got that almost correct, oh Evil One's little helper. It was, I believe, 86% of Jew Americans support 'Israel' in the genocidal actions against the innocent occupied Palestinians ... so if you're gonna post here, goon-dope-head, get your facts in order first.
Oh so they do surveys now "American Jews" - "American Christians" - "American Hindus" - etc

No - it's Americans - full stop - Europeans - full stop - Australians - full stop - support israel

Do you really think if it came to a toss-up between supporting Israel and supporting Arabs - the world - including Russia and China - would support the Arabs??? Lolololol

You really think so ????!

They may not love Israel - they may not love the Jews or Zionism - but compared to the alternative - the Muslim world - I am absolutely certain the world support Israel as the lesser or the bad - that it would be far more dangerous to support Arabs - it's chaos everywhere you look in the Arab world ...

Arabs killing each other left right and centre - what is there to support - and if they don't kill each other - it's complete chaos

I fail to see what the bleeding hearts in here are bleeding about particularly ... It's just a complete scam - you couldn't give a toss about the Palestinians or other Arabs - as you'd be talking about Syria too and the wholesale slaughter going on there - it's just an opportunity for you to talk about yourselves and hating on Jews - that's all ...
danetoo

London, UK

#116989 Feb 18, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>BEWARE:
HASBARATTERY UNDER WAY

Hello,

I noticed somewhere in this threat that one of our interchangeable Hasbarats launched another dishonest and hysterical screed against my choice of “Veteran’s Today” for “Diary of an Israeli Shill”. I could just as easily chosen a number of sources:

Diary of an Israeli Shill - Political Hotwire
politicalhotwire.com/political.../77234-diary... ;

Diary of an Israeli Shill - Odinist.com Folkish Odinist Forum
www.odinist.com › Forum › > Midgard › News&#8206;

The Progressive Mind » poorrichard's blog: Diary of an Israeli Shill
www.theprogressivemind.info/... ;

Diary of an Israeli Shill | Global Unrest - Before It's News
beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/.../diary-of-... ;

“Veterans Today” is the most hated sites among our traitorous, vulgar, & Off Topic Hasbarats because many of their varied contributing authors (Jewish and non Jewish) have experience with Military Intelligence and inside sources.

The varied authors occasionally verify the Military aspect of Israeli betrayals of AmericaÂ’s troops, American fought Wars for Israel and underscore IsraelÂ’s strategic detriment to U.S. Interests.

Everything claimed by that Hasbarat is a complete lie as are their personal attacks, fawning claims of an angelic IDF etc

I don’t need to rely on “Hate Sites” to support my observations of Israel’s Regional threat, Genocide and “False Flag” attacks on America’s soldiers.

Exposing Israeli’ long history of censored betrayals of the US is a Hot Button for Zionist Hasbarats, hence their especially frantic slander. All of those betrayals presented by “Veterans Today” are heavily supported by forensic experts, eye witness accounts and other Independent sources not under Zionist ownership.

For example, VT exposes Zionist treachery with the support of fellow Veterans who were on the USS Liberty; those who survived IsraelÂ’s deliberate attack on that American ship, the intentional Israeli strafing of lowered life rafts and the subsequent cover up.

As a Veteran with friends and family well established in our Military, I have a special interest against additional Wars for Israel. During my time in a rapid deployment Airborne team I was told to “Watch your back around those Israeli Bast-rdts”

Anyway, I donÂ’t need to tell you about the deapths to which these Hasbarats will stoop.

Thanks,
Lol - when you're on a loser - you constantly talk about "hasbarats" - because "how could you possibly compete with paid employees of the Israeli state" ....

It's pathetic - you have to make yourself believe you are really "up against them" - that there is a "them" ... It's what makes you tick obviously

And veterans today IS a hate site - even the name would suggest it - "we the patriots" ... And all that crap - and certainly the articles within the site seems completely obsessed with Israel and "Jews taking over the world"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#116990 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that almost correct, oh Evil One's little helper. It was, I believe, 86% of Jew Americans support 'Israel' in the genocidal actions against the innocent occupied Palestinians ... so if you're gonna post here, goon-dope-head, get your facts in order first.
Except that I am a Catholic woman, you fcktard little twerp.

I, like most rational people, recognize the moral truth. I therefore support Israel.

Also, go fck yourself, jag-off.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#116995 Feb 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - when you're on a loser - you constantly talk about "hasbarats" - because "how could you possibly compete with paid employees of the Israeli state" ....
It's pathetic - you have to make yourself believe you are really "up against them" - that there is a "them" ... It's what makes you tick obviously
And veterans today IS a hate site - even the name would suggest it - "we the patriots" ... And all that crap - and certainly the articles within the site seems completely obsessed with Israel and "Jews taking over the world"
You got it correct. Gaye loves that site and even writes short lies for them, working for his Pakistani Boss. Check it out. Link included. Rupees anyone?

>Veterans Today ( www.veteranstoday.com ) is pleased to announce the appointment of Lt. General Hamid Gul, former head of Pakistan’s ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), to its Editorial Board of Directors..........

http://www.veteranstodaynetwork.com/2010/08/f ...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#116996 Feb 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Except that I am a Catholic woman, you fcktard little twerp.
I, like most rational people, recognize the moral truth. I therefore support Israel.
Also, go fck yourself, jag-off.
That nic should give you a hint. All the 7-11's here in the states are run by closet muslims. That's why the stores smell like urine and peanuts.

An NFL Fan

USA

#116997 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElves wrote:
<quoted text>

murder of Palestinian children

Palestinian infants laid out in a morge

the murder of innocents including children by Jews.

innocent blood as the murdering Jews.
Do you have Tourette syndrome, creepy little man, or are you just pulling up cheap repeated imagery because you're a feckless wad of nerves? They watch you.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#116998 Feb 18, 2014
FULL TIME HASBARAT WHINES "VICTIM"
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Cite one instance where I have reviled the Jewish people or VT called them "cockroaches"
you can't because you're a proven liar

2. Just because a site doesn't have C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur (look it up) doesn't make it a hate site.

3. I just finished proving you're a liar

4. Who has the most comments, you or me; You're the Full Timer

5. Look at your gaggle of off topic buddies; none of you obsessed clowns can come up with anything positive about Israel: I have!

Now, dog paddle on back to the shallow end of the think tank, lil fella
Gray

Richmond, VA

#116999 Feb 18, 2014
KEYS TAPPING; HASBARAT YAPPING....
Faith wrote:
In a recent poll, it was revealed that 86% of Americans support Israel in their fight against the stinking terrorist apes that refer to themselves as "palestinians". We have clearly understood the situation. We have morals.
Thats funny; what "poll" was that, "Flakey"? "Hasbara Today"

Even Jews are giving up on your Zionist Regime.

Why are you hear when your "heart" is there?

....Need bus fare?

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

“The Americans’ awakening against Israel’s haemorrhaging of their tax dollars”
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/09/the-amer...
EXCERPT “Americans are waking up. One has only to look at the grassroots campaigns that are cropping up across the US, something that would have been inconceivable just a few years ago.
• Israel is a wealthy nation. Its per capita income (GDP) is higher than most of Europe. It is not a needy country.
• The US needs the money at home. Almost any domestic need is of higher priority than sending money to Israel.
• Israel refuses to act in US interests. US foreign policy requires Israel to stop building settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Golan Heights… Israel refuses, but the US continues to send aid. Does this make sense?
• Israel has conducted some of the most massive spying operations against the US government, and has killed US citizens, including Rachel Corrie, James Miller, Furkan Dogan, Dr Khaled Salah, Mohammed Salah and many others.
• Israel seeks visa waiver privileges in the US but wants to be able to exclude large numbers of US citizens from entry to Israel.
• Israel deliberately attacked US naval forces in an unprovoked attacked on a lightly armed vessel, the USS Liberty, in international waters on 8 June 1967, with more than 200 American casualties, including 34 deaths, almost sinking the vessel, despite clear US Navy markings, including a large American flag.
• Israel pushes the US into wars that benefit Israel much more than the US, such as Iraq…
• Israel is committing massive human rights violations, often with the support of US aid. Israel refuses to allow its non-Jewish citizens (mostly Palestinians) to live in more than 90 per cent of the country, and discriminates in jobs, schools, public services and many other ways. Why should we support this?
• Israel promotes war and discrimination in many parts of the world through the use of weapons, spy agencies and mercenary services.

PLEASE GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
1. No Tax Dollars to Israel

2. Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel

3. If American Knew

An NFL Fan

USA

#117000 Feb 18, 2014
Gay wrote:
KEYS TAPPING YAPPING....
<quoted text>
Does dumping endless spam make you feel intelligent?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#117001 Feb 18, 2014
SevenElevenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that almost correct, oh Evil One's little helper. It was, I believe, 86% of Jew Americans support 'Israel' in the genocidal actions against the innocent occupied Palestinians ... so if you're gonna post here, goon-dope-head, get your facts in order first.
"Flakey" doesn't "do" facts. I wonder which telephone poll was talking to her about Americans loving a backstabbing & parasitic, little Nazi Colony?

I like to use sources to back up my assertions unlike our hysterical ,little Hasbarats

If America's Jews are embarrassed by their Genocidal, little enclave of Sociopaths, I doubt if LOYAL Americans love a stte that kills them with one hand and picks their pockets with the other:

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

AND...the following notes that even fewer Jews support Ziono-Land

“Some Israelis don’t speak out in favor of boycott for fear of consequences”
http://mondoweiss.net/2013/12/israelis-boycot...
EXCERPT “ The other day the New York Times ran an article on the boycott-Israel measure&#8232;passed by the American Studies Association that included three quotations from Israelis who criticized the American scholars.
What the Times failed to inform its readers that there is a law in Israel against advocating for boycott. Is it really so surprising that only critics of boycott spoke up?
Writes Ofer Neiman, a boycott advocate for Boycott from Within:" CONTINUED

Keep rattling their cages

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) 20 hr Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) 21 hr SmokinJoe 8
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Tue Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Tue SmokinJoe 9
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 11 wow 16
Safe to drink Aug 10 Washerwoman 2

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages