Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114665 Jan 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put. Were you trying to say something?
Hey, he say what??????????
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114667 Jan 21, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, he say what??????????
He should only talk to Dimwit, they have a lot in common

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114669 Jan 21, 2014
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Port Jefferson!!!! the best of humanity in my view. Thanks for your truth and thanks for your dedication!!!
Starting up another of your smarmy mutual admiration rants, little man?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114670 Jan 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting up another of your smarmy mutual admiration rants, little man?
They are both kinda creapy, if you ask me. I am guessing they would never stand up in the mall and announce their opinion, especially if their friends are standing beside them. They only makes this rubbish talk on here when they can be not seen nor recognized.

LOL, the words to type to post are "sorry sight"

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#114672 Jan 21, 2014
There is clear evidence that Syria has systematically tortured and executed about 11,000 detainees since the start of the uprising, a report by three former war crimes prosecutors says.

The investigators examined thousands of still images of dead prisoners, many reportedly smuggled out by a defector.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#114673 Jan 21, 2014
Pakistan pilgrims die in bomb attack on bus
At least 22 killed and 20 injured when vehicle carrying Shia pilgrims is hit by explosion in Balochistan
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/01/pa...

Bomb hits Pakistani bus full of Shi'ite pilgrims, 22 dead
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/21/us-...

Egypt's Copts reel from sectarian violence
More than 30 Christian churches have been burned recently, further stoking instability in politically polarised Egypt.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...

Iraq has executed 26 people convicted of "terrorism" offences, according to officials.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
ocxz

Sainte-suzanne, Reunion

#114674 Jan 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both kinda creapy, if you ask me. I am guessing they would never stand up in the mall and announce their opinion, especially if their friends are standing beside them. They only makes this rubbish talk on here when they can be not seen nor recognized.
LOL, the words to type to post are "sorry sight"
you would be the type to stand up in a mall and anounce your opinion which is zilch and for which no one cares, while your "friends" would run away in shame when they realize what a retarded "sorry sight" you are George

lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#114676 Jan 21, 2014
PtJefferson hatesTyrants wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

What's happening in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran, was all because of Zionist/communist marxist jews ideology and israeli cowardly subverting jew terrorists.
And those who are responsible for promoting jews' terror, are bigoted, racist, and jews' greedy utter sucking puppets. These spineless scum are cyber terrorists, who support these terrorist war crime filth, and they must and will answer to a Higher Force and meet the same fate that Sharon/Lenin did, because that's what happens to pure evil little devilish six sided star filthy israeli terrorist lovers.

What's happening in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran, was all because of Zionist/communist marxist jews ideology and israeli cowardly subverting jew terrorist.
And those who are responsible for promoting jews' terror, are bigoted, racist, and jews' greedy utter sucking puppets. These spineless scum are cyber terrorist, who support these terrorist war crime filth, must and will answer to a Higher Force and meet the same fate that Sharon/Lenin did, because that's what happens to pure evil little devilish six sided star filthy israeli terrorist lovers.
Are you stuttering or do you have a Tourette sort of condition, genius?
Jim

Saint Paul, MN

#114677 Jan 21, 2014
Amen brothers and sisters wrote:
`
`
She lies neglected forever ; There is none to raise her up. For thus says the Lord GOD She'll never be resurrected, because who will resurrected something that was ordained dead in 70 c/?
Israeli jew converts are starting reap what they have sown/. Look at sharon, dying like Lenin died/.
You are really stupid negro. Sharon is 85 years of age and he is not going to live for ever. the good thing is that he was a one man killing machine and he did his job really good and now the rug head arabs are mentioning his name and will never forget him.
PtJefferson hatesTyrants

Selden, NY

#114678 Jan 21, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

`

You are really stupid negro.
`

What's up racist, you hate Negroes who are tellihg you the truth?

Calling people racist names is offensive to our President, whose a black man and his wife, who is a nice black woman.

Do colored people bother you, jim racist?

Sharon death, just like Lenin, has a meaning, you dumb illiterate nobody. Sharon died like Lenin, all shriveled up looking like the mad men they were. Lenin had beady rat eyes just like sharon, both were jews without morals, compassion , integrity and honor.

Both were war crime jews, and both hated Christians, Jesus Christ and all non-jews.

Both sharon and lenin were red commie marxist Supreme Holocaust participants, which they covered up by blaming others. Sharon blamed Palestinian and Lenin/s Bolshevik jews blame an Adolf Hitler, who was a blameless scapegoat and the innocent German people who suffered like Palestinians to this day with jews' lies.

Jim Justice, the first initial of your non compos mentis name stands for [JJ] liars. and you do the israeli terrorist bidding with your hatefulness toward color people, like Arabs, Blacks and your hate for the real truth that shows contempt for our Creator, who detest creatures like you.

.... and we hate the lowlife mutant whose sperms and eggs came together in a mixed black kettle to make and spawn a critter like you /.

German people called you and your kind untermenschen, meaning sub-humans and we love German people analogy.!
PtJefferson hatesTyrants

Selden, NY

#114679 Jan 22, 2014
`

`

WQe're reading the following:

A Syrian state-run newspaper wrote in a front-page editorial that President Obama’s decision to seek congressional authorization for a military strike amounted to a “retreat” by the United States. "Obama announced directly or through implication, the beginning of the historic American retreat," the al-Thawra newspaper said, according to Reuters. The newspaper also noted that Obama’s apparent reluctance to launch a strike comes from his “sense of implicit defeat and the disappearance of his allies,” according to the Associated Press translation.

Syria’s Deputy Prime Minister Kadri Jamil was even more blunt, telling a Lebanese television network that Obama “was defeated before the war began,” according to Israel’s Arutz Sheva. The Syrian official added that the seeming back-and-forth from Washington “has made a mockery of the U.S. administration all over the world.”

Meanwhile, in Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu emphasized Israel’s capability of confronting its enemies alone as many raised questions about the implications of Obama’s delay on Washington’s willingness to confront a threat from Iran, notes Reuters.

"Israel's citizens know well that we are prepared for any possible scenario. And Israel's citizens should also know that our enemies have very good reasons not to test our power and not to test our might," Netanyahu said, without ever mentioning Syria or Iran by name.

One of his ministers was less subtle.“In Tehran they are opening bottles of champagne, and surely shifting into high gear toward nuclear weaponization,” Israeli Minister of Housing and Construction Uri Ariel wrote in a post on his Facebook page, according to Bloomberg.“Anyone who believes now this president will strike Iran only on evidence that the Iranians have crossed a nuclear red line, is probably hallucinating
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114680 Jan 22, 2014
PtJefferson hatesTyrants wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Georgian, you're the real freak and creep from your father's devilish loin~
Our groups marking says it all. Our voices tells who and what we really are. We dont hide the real Truth.
There's no hiding who we are. We love God's Western Hampshire, with the real American Indians, and we love Bobby Sands and Palestinian farmers. We hate israeli terrorist illegal alien jews and we feel nothing but contempt for their supporters who lie. to justify israeli jew's Holocaust..
What's happening in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran, was all because of Zionist/communist marxist jews ideology and israeli cowardly subverting jew terrorists.
And those who are responsible for promoting jews' terror, are bigoted, racist, and jews' greedy utter sucking puppets. These spineless scum are cyber terrorists, who support these terrorist war crime filth, and they must and will answer to a Higher Force and meet the same fate that Sharon/Lenin did, because that's what happens to pure evil little devilish six sided star filthy israeli terrorist lovers.
What's happening in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran, was all because of Zionist/communist marxist jews ideology and israeli cowardly subverting jew terrorist.
And those who are responsible for promoting jews' terror, are bigoted, racist, and jews' greedy utter sucking puppets. These spineless scum are cyber terrorist, who support these terrorist war crime filth, must and will answer to a Higher Force and meet the same fate that Sharon/Lenin did, because that's what happens to pure evil little devilish six sided star filthy israeli terrorist lovers.
You do not hide the truth, but you do not tell it either, end of story

An NFL Fan

USA

#114682 Jan 22, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you sleep?... how do you sleep georgie ?
More pertinently, how do YOU sleep while being watched, little man?
Kantara2009

Turkey

#114684 Jan 22, 2014
jurt listening to John Kerry's speach,I really wonder about this whole mess -I'm British and lean to the centre right of politics but my intuition supports President Assad

An NFL Fan

USA

#114686 Jan 22, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend we are dealing with racist Jews .... since Christ .... never the capacity to learn or change
Deep words considering you worship a Jewish god, little man.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114687 Jan 22, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you sleep? Y'know being an apologist for evil, theft, robbery and murder? This is the reality of the terror state israel..... how do you sleep georgie ?
Very well Petey, I could ask you the same but you love the blood and guts lies you create so I just let it go.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114688 Jan 22, 2014
Kantara2009 wrote:
jurt listening to John Kerry's speach,I really wonder about this whole mess -I'm British and lean to the centre right of politics but my intuition supports President Assad
then you are nowhere near centre
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114689 Jan 22, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
60% of SYRIANS support Assad !!!!!... er ... 25-30% support Cameron in the UK. work it out :))))
Kerry and Cameron are nation destroyers along with racist Israel
You sound like the idealistic teenagers that enter university and have no sense of reality yet, come back in 15 years and try again.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#114692 Jan 22, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
60% of SYRIANS support Assad !!!!!... er ... 25-30% support Cameron in the UK. work it out :))))
...Cameron is a wimp,don't live in uk these days but if I did would support Nigel Farage.....hopefully the Turks where I am will get rid of Erdogan soon----- events in Iraq ,Afgan ,and Libya have been a disaster that are still unfolding -it begers belief
Kantara2009

Turkey

#114693 Jan 22, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
...by the way the Syrian UN/ foreign minister is making a pertinent speech on BBC world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genealogy and DNA tests. (Feb '16) 4 hr joanNYadoptees 2
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) 4 hr joanNYadoptees 9
For biological parents who relinquished children. (May '17) 4 hr joanNYadoptees 2
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Sun Happy owner 41
News DA: Port Jefferson woman gave pot brownie to 4-... Sun Lucy lou 1
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Sun P Malone 54
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... Apr 20 Baby Tom Risley 77

Selden Jobs

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages