Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
98,921 - 98,940 of 117,748 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Peiter snake wrote:
<quoted text>
It was rather amusing, I must sa over the exchanges, Ratty, with Shielaa earlier. Piss How does it feel to be such a verminous losing freak in public, Ratty?

'and pee shall overflow the loo, and the stench shall make you gag." Tommy 8.32
That's it, little man. Try to occupy yourself until daybreak.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Peiter snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw! Poor Ratty ha ha ...

'
"and we shall row the boat, and the pond shall make you wet." Jeraldine 8.32
y!
Does your mantra comfort you tonight, little man? That's nice for you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Peiter sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Each to his own I guess Ratty; and we all know who 'your own' are right, vermin?
Did it change your life when you finally realised they're actually out there, little racist?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you be without the word "Nazi", poor, angry little Hasbarat?
Just call me anything but a Zionist.
By the way, how's your collection of "Fattie" Sharon's bed pans coming along.
----------
The following instructs our rather "slow" Hasbarats in "Name Calling" and more effective lying.....
Read & Enjoy:
“Zionism and the art of propaganda: downplaying rationality”
http://adamite.wordpress.com/tag/hasbara/
"Hasbara Handbook: Promoting Israel on Campus
The World Union of Jewish Students produces a book on how to promote Zionism through manipulations worthy of Goebbels."
"Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions, and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.
To effectively present Israel to the public, and to counter anti-Israel messages, it is necessary to understand propaganda devices.
Here are some extracts.
“SEVEN BASIC PROPAGANDA DEVICES:
-“Name Calling
Through the careful choice of words, the name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.
Creating negative connotations by name calling is done to try and get the audience to reject a person or idea on the basis of negative associations, without allowing a real examination of that person or idea.
The most obvious example is name calling –“they are a neo-Nazi group” tends to sound pretty negative to most people.
-“Testimonial
Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse an ideal or campaign....”
-“Point Scoring
Point scoring is a method of communication that prioritises making certain points favourable to the speaker, and attacking opponents of the speaker by trying to undermine their positions.
....and attempting to cultivate a dignified appearance.
How To Score Points Whilst Avoiding Debate
Central to point scoring is the ability to disguise point scoring by giving the impression of genuine debate.
For more on this point see “How to score points while avoiding debate” in Communication Styles: Point Scoring and Genuine Debate” CONTINUED
OMG, Gray has a new novel out, its called "Stripes across the Dessert" by diarrhea Dick
Bobbalinda at Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Gray has a new novel out, its called "Stripes across the Dessert" by diarrhea Dick
``

`

not funny Georgiani//.

and whoever thinks it's funny is a lamebrain like this nutbag calling herself George.!
Bobbalinda at Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it change your life when you finally realised they're actually out there, little racist?
you're getting real boring, give it a break, stupid!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Blobba at Sin 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read any of your dumb Scouse buddy's posts lately, bigot?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Bobbalinda at Sinai 5 wrote:
`
`
we feel that calling jews Nazis, even though they are ashkenazis, is an insult to Adolf Hitler and the German people.
The Truth still evades a lot of our friends...
Jews in israel who took the lead were Russia Bolshevik Red Marxist jews, led by New York Jew Trosky and his counter jew Lenin......
Why are the zionists making Iraqis car bomb each other?
Pakistanis blow up school girls?
Hezzbullys slaughtering Syrians?(would it really be bad if al queada and Hezzzybollans fight it out?)

???taliban

have apparently abandoned blowing up bhudda statues for something new

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Taliban Launch ‘Kill, Kill, Shias’ Campaign in Pakistan

Thousands of Pakistani Shia Muslims are now receiving death threat text messages on their cellphones as pro-Taliban militants step up deadly campaign against the community members across the violence-ravaged country.

“Kill, Kill, Shias,” say the text warnings to members of the community.

The smear campaign comes a day after nearly 40 Shia Muslims were killed in three bomb attacks on religious gatherings in the southern port city of Karachi and the garrison city of Rawalpindi on Wednesday evening.

Heavily armed militants have targeted several religious ceremonies commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (peace be upon him) in different regions of Pakistan over the past week.

Human rights groups say hundreds of Shia Muslims have been killed in the violence-hit country so far this year.

Several citizens have expressed their deep concerns over the ongoing massacre and religious persecution of Shias across Pakistan.

“Genocide against Shias is already taking place in Pakistan so the text messages don’t really matter that much,” daily Dawn newspaper quoted Jalal Haider as saying.

http://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php...

How doooooo those magical mystical zioniss cause all this carnage
can i call u
bob on it

u kno sort of a cute lil knickname

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are the descendant of ancient cannibals who appreciate the smell and taste of flesh. You ignore the atrocities in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Arab colonization of Sudan and Africa and espouse your Nazi hate speech. You are tiresome and your approval of Nazi tactics is offensive to most Americans. You are a true bigot and racist and blow that out your bagpipe.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Blob at Sin 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
jimminy cricket...
`
Nazis were good human beings doing their job well....
And to haolohoax...
Wow. They taught you a lot at fat camp, didn't they, ignorant fool?
Bobbalinda at Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Wow. They taught you a lot at fat camp, didn't they, ignorant fool?
`

`
`
The real Truth comes from acquiring accurate knowledge and the Friutages of the Spirit.

Whereas your truth comes from a god that's certifiably filled with evilness and wickedness, that is known to you and your kind as Molech and to us as satan...

Maybe you're so dumb and evil that you'll never get it.

Dont post me back, i know your stupidness....and ask for the butcher of Palestine/Lebanon to help you when you DD!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Bumbling at Sin 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

stupidness....ou DD!
'acquiring accurate knowledge'
LOL! I've rarely seen a less informed slob than you, genius.

You carry a heavy burden of utter ignorance and blind hatred, dull one. Wear it in good health!

BTW, the word you seek is 'stupidity'. Oh the irony.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

midnight shit wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Oh the irony of your stupidness!
Stupidness is slow to learn and understand, and you're not only ugly and obtuse, but an
Nice try moron!
My gawd but you're an ignorant hayseed, aren't you, cretin? Why are you semi-literate?
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

`
`

`

`

correction:

NFL...

*You're an ugly lonely heartless nutbags, whose posting for these israeli jewish terrorist, as their scripted Internet liar, to justify and distract non-jews from jews war crimes, deceptions and crimes against non-jewish human beings. It's a no-brainer!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

midnight shit wrote:
`
`
`
`
correction:

jewish terrorist, jews from jews war crimes non-jewish human beings. I'm a no-brainer!
What's that again, mouth breather? Could you continue with your lowbrow, knuckle-dragging rant now?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
A wonderfully accurate description of this desperate and deplorable waste of space mt friend. Thank you!!!!!
Speaking of space, it appears you've had another account deleted, little man. Have you seen them lurking outside this weekend?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
A wonderfully accurate description of this desperate and deplorable waste of space mt friend. Thank you!!!!!
speaking of accuracy,

Since January 1, eight rockets fired from Gaza have landed in Israel with another five intercepted by Iron Dome last Thursday.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

and more "accuracy"
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

In December, regime warplanes launched a series of raids with the powerful barrel bombs in Aleppo province, killing more than 500 people in nearly two weeks.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
`
The real Truth comes from acquiring accurate knowledge and the Friutages of the Spirit.
Whereas your truth comes from a god that's certifiably filled with evilness and wickedness, that is known to you and your kind as Molech and to us as satan...
Maybe you're so dumb and evil that you'll never get it.
Dont post me back, i know your stupidness....and ask for the butcher of Palestine/Lebanon to help you when you DD!
The International Energy Agency (IEA) is predicting, that if current trends continue, that the U.S. by the end of the decade will overtake the world’s two biggest oil producers; Saudi Arabia and Russia to become the world’s largest oil producer. The (IEA) has estimated that oil imports to North America will decrease from about 6 million barrels of oil per day in 2012 to some 3.5 million barrels per day in 2018.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 9 hr Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) 21 hr patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Tue Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Aug 18 Roger 122

Search the Selden Forum:
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••