Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112687 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so judgemental and ignorant of scripture.
Whether you agree with it or not, the Jews will not be force to leave Israel again.
Show me where I stated that they would have to leave Israel. How the whole topic came up was in relation to how they stole the land of people who were living there at the time of their arrival. Your middle name is ignorance and that's a fact. The majority of the Jews who are living in Israel at the present time are secular Jews. The real Jews as I have posted elsewhere agree with what I have stated that being that what the Zionists have done is destroy the name of real Jews by their political activism.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112689 Dec 22, 2013
JAO(Jews against occupation)-Australia is committed to:

Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in 1967, with an international peacekeeping force to provide security for both sides.
Removal of all Jewish settlements from the occupied Palestinian Territories and an immediate dismantling of the Wall.
An immediate resumption of negotiations toward a democratic political resolution based on equal rights and self-determination for both peoples.
The end of both state-sanctioned violence, including torture and targeted assassinations, and terrorist attacks against civilians.
A just resolution of the situation of Palestinian refugees in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which stipulates the right to leave and return to one’s own country.
Political, economic and social justice for Palestinian citizens of Israel.
Israel as a state for all its citizens.

Read more at:

http://jao.org.au/
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112690 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post dealt with two issues and the second one was that you claim Israel will be a spiritual Israel. The posts which I provided show that is not the case. In relation to the Jews being brought back. The majority of the ones who are currently living in Israel are not descendents of the twelves tribes, having been born in eastern European countries and having no links to the original tribes from the middle east
Show me where I claimed Israel will be a spiritual Israel. Just throwing out another lie?

How could you possibly know who the descendants of Israel are? That's your conclusion, they were born in Europe so they have no links. Why do you even say this stupid crap.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112691 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I stated that they would have to leave Israel. How the whole topic came up was in relation to how they stole the land of people who were living there at the time of their arrival. Your middle name is ignorance and that's a fact. The majority of the Jews who are living in Israel at the present time are secular Jews. The real Jews as I have posted elsewhere agree with what I have stated that being that what the Zionists have done is destroy the name of real Jews by their political activism.
You wrote:

GOD (not man) promised to regather Israel when He returns, not before. Christ hasn't returned yet. Israel will be regathered “In his days” according to the next verse, Jeremiah 23:5-8. In whose days? In the days when Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem over the entire earth

The N.T. does not say the Jews would be gathered after Christ's coming but the elect.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Don't you even know the difference between end of days and His days?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112692 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Israel will be a spiritual Israel. Just throwing out another lie?
How could you possibly know who the descendants of Israel are? That's your conclusion, they were born in Europe so they have no links. Why do you even say this stupid crap.
<USA Born wrote>

The Jerusalem Christ reigns from after His return is not the physical Jerusalem that exists today.

The only person who knows is God and that is why he will be the one to decide who he will regather not man

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112693 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
GOD (not man) promised to regather Israel when He returns, not before. Christ hasn't returned yet. Israel will be regathered “In his days” according to the next verse, Jeremiah 23:5-8. In whose days? In the days when Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem over the entire earth
The N.T. does not say the Jews would be gathered after Christ's coming but the elect.
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Don't you even know the difference between end of days and His days?
So where have I stated that the Jews who are today in Israel will have to leave? You have presumed that not me. The NT is based on the foundation of the OT not the other way around.

Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a rigthteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."

See how it states the Lord will gather and not men? No I don't suppose that you can because you are so blinded

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112695 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Israel will be a spiritual Israel.

Is Jerusalem in Israel or not?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112696 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
<USA Born wrote>
The Jerusalem Christ reigns from after His return is not the physical Jerusalem that exists today.
The only person who knows is God and that is why he will be the one to decide who he will regather not man
Maybe the word physical through you off. The scriptures speak also of a different Jerusalem than you are familiar with. I didn't write the scriptures, they say what they say.

3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

The third temple is also in scripture. It plays a part in prophecy. Who is going to build the temple if not the Jews?

Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This happens before Christ's return. There will be peace after He returns.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112697 Dec 22, 2013
Correction threw you off

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112698 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the word physical through you off. The scriptures speak also of a different Jerusalem than you are familiar with. I didn't write the scriptures, they say what they say.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
The third temple is also in scripture. It plays a part in prophecy. Who is going to build the temple if not the Jews?
Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
This happens before Christ's return. There will be peace after He returns.
Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)
I understand that the spiritual Jerusalem is an allegorical representation of the glorified and perfected church of Christ, consisting of both Jews and Gentiles. This still does not detract from the fact that Jerusalem will be where Jesus is based physically and where he will rule from for the 1000 year period as mentioned by the many prophets of the old testament.

Some say that the measurements of the heavenly Jerusalem mentioned in Revelation are not to be understood in a literal sense, but have a symbolic significance &#8210; namely, that there is room enough for all twelve tribes of the spiritual Israel, that is, for all the elect of God, because Christ has prepared a place for them (Jn 14, 3). I personally believe that the third temple will be built physically.

Revelation 5:9-10 states: When John is raptured to Heaven and finds himself standing before the throne of God (Revelation 4), he hears "the four living creatures" (special angelic creatures called seraphim in Isaiah 6) and "the twenty-four elders" (probably representative of the redeemed) singing a song of praise to Jesus. In this song they say that Jesus is a Worthy Lamb who has made His redeemed a kingdom, "and they will reign upon the earth."

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112699 Dec 23, 2013
* left the reference out that I used re the temple building

http://www.cogwriter.com/jewishtemple.htm
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112701 Dec 23, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me. Where have I taken anything out of context?
Show even one scripture that says Christ will return then gather the Jews.
Who are you to say who is righteous or not or who God will use. You really are pompous.
You accusing me of trying to make the scriptures fit my beliefs is funny. You cannot grasp the Abrahamic covenant. Shows you have no discernment. Prove your claim instead of trying to convince people you know the scriptures.
No suprises here, thats how the nazislamist propaganda machine works, lies lies and more lies on top of a bunch of lies.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112702 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post dealt with two issues and the second one was that you claim Israel will be a spiritual Israel. The posts which I provided show that is not the case. In relation to the Jews being brought back. The majority of the ones who are currently living in Israel are not descendents of the twelves tribes, having been born in eastern European countries and having no links to the original tribes from the middle east
says u professor assahola???? funny bitch. Go home to Englandistan dont infest Aussie with ur stupid muslim shit.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112703 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
U quoted retarded 1st century jews of the worst kind. Ur opinion counts only in ur tiny brain, that real stupid place on ur neck.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112705 Dec 23, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
She is crap, thats why she is saying crappy things. U are right.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112706 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So where have I stated that the Jews who are today in Israel will have to leave? You have presumed that not me. The NT is based on the foundation of the OT not the other way around.
Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a rigthteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."
See how it states the Lord will gather and not men? No I don't suppose that you can because you are so blinded
The Lord is gathering but u are blinded by ur nazislamist education to see anything.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112707 Dec 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
says u professor assahola???? funny bitch. Go home to Englandistan dont infest Aussie with ur stupid muslim shit

Yawn. What a bore you are, never anything constructive to say just pure crap!!!!!!!!!!1

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112708 Dec 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
U quoted retarded 1st century jews of the worst kind. Ur opinion counts only in ur tiny brain, that real stupid place on ur neck.
Yours is worth even less so go figure.. Take some anatomy classes whilst you're at it .Your lack of knowledge in anatomy is worse than you lack of knowledge of "English"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112709 Dec 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord is gathering but u are blinded by ur nazislamist education to see anything

He won't be looking for hypocrites like you that's for sure

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112710 Dec 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No suprises here, thats how the nazislamist propaganda machine works, lies lies and more lies on top of a bunch of lies.

You're the expert on spouting lies so take the plank out of your own eye first you silly boy before you try and unsuccessfully try to criticize others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mar 21 Janice P 118
Is Lee Zeldin gay? Mar 19 Tom 1
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Mar 18 Cabbage 103
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Mar 18 Cabbage 22
News Man led cops on two county chase at 110 mph (Apr '07) Mar 18 Cabbage 201
News Twist in Croci's path to war zone Mar 15 Be A GENTLEMAN 7
News James Burke paid for sex in Oak Beach during Gi... Mar 14 Zero 7

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages