Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Selden, NY

#112158 Dec 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Bobbalina that's seems really harsh, tarring all Jews with the same brush. I have just provided information that not all Jewish people agreed with the establishment of a Jewish state. We are all God's people and it is God who will do the judging at the end of the day
~`

Just listen to u, with your moranic, " gee"!

Besides Wayne diagnosis of u having (NPD) it's quite obvious to all the educated Truth seekers here that you're also suffering and dealing with an attention disorder and brain sanage. Gee, it must be tough being u, hey troll.
`

BTW sheilaa, please show me and this site where i'm painting all jews with same brush, as u put it.

Learn to read u illiterate lowlife. I stated in my posting above that all "terrorist" jews should be captured and put in zoos.
I did not say all jews, i said, all "terrorist jews".

Again for the record, i posted all Terrorist jews should be put in a zoo...see for yourself.

Read it, troll!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...

And gee, an illiterate such as yourself comes along and deletes Terrorist from my posting and states that i'm being harsh and tarring on all jews. Wow and gee!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112160 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleAgainstLies wrote:
<quoted text>
In your little flight of aggressive fantasy you have simply rubber stamped with a grand "OK" (in blood) the terrorist state Isreal's killing of hundreds of children, women and unarmed men, the theft of thousands of homes over decades and the NAzi-fied continuance of the most vile place on earth; a stolen land by Jews from a defenceless Palestinian population: I hope you're proud of yourself - deep thinker.
We know u already why insist on proving again and again ur little nazislamist sneaky ways of posting nazislamist bullshit, u nazi piece of shit.
The only terror carried out anyplace on earth including Israel and Englandistan is done by your admired rat friends the muslims. Have fun with them, idiot.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112161 Dec 10, 2013
Wayne and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Jello Liverpool, our dearest Truth seeking friends
We now realize that Sheilaa is a planted giyus.org ratbag in a pernicious blue and white six sided star veil of zionism truths, which are all lies.
Sheilaa is a Hagee/Unitarian/snake handling Zion Christian, who was taught by a zionist charaltan, who said that Jesus Christ was a Jew.
And we all know that Jesus Christ was ordained by our Almighty God as the most High Priest in the manner of Melchizedek.
What both Uzi and Sheilaa have done is blasphemed God's ordained priest and have doomed themselves to eternal damanation and rhus being no more. These are stiff neck freaks like NFL, who chose to serve Satan
Calling Jesus Christ a Jew is calling upon an unforgiving sin, that has no repenteance or redemption. Talmudic convert demons is synonymous with Evil and Wickedness that Hesus condemned and denounced as Cult of Evildoers.
Jesus is not God but was sent to be our "Exemplar" and our Beacon for Eternal Forever.
The above was written by hitler jr, he just uses another name as any nazi roach will do.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112162 Dec 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
I intend to post on the Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict as I currently see it and I hope everyone here will contribute to it in a positive way. You don't have to agree with what I have posted and if you have evidence that contradicts what I am posting please feel free to provide it.
I intend to use an article which has been published by Jews who are anti Israel but not anti Semetic. The name of the booklet is available on the internet at:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin...
It is the opinion of these Jews that the Palestinians have a real grievance: Their homeland for over a 1000years was taken, without their consent and mostly by force, during the creation of the state of Israel. And that all subsequent crimes -on both sides-inevitably follow from this original injustice.
I will also use other references and links as we go along
The Zionist movement, from the beginning, looked forward to a practically complete dispossession of the indigenous Arab population so that Israel could be a wholly Jewish state, or as much as was possible. Land bought by the Jewish National Fund was held back in the name of Jewish people and could never be sold or even leased back to Arabs( a situation that continues to the present)
As early as 1891, Zionist leader Ahad Ha'am wrote that the Arabs 'understood very well what we are doing and what we are aiming at'
The indigenous Jews of Palestine also reacted negatively to Zionism. They did not see the need for a Jewish state in Palestine and did not want to exacerbate relations with the Arabs" John Quigley, "Palestine and Israel": A challenge to Justice
To be continued
Very old nazislamist and russian czarist propaganda, of course all lies. Thanks anyway hahahahahahahhaahah
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112163 Dec 10, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
The story in Middle east woulds be much different if Russia backed the Palestinian farmers with the same weapontry that the jew terrorist recieved from us Americans and our taxpayers monies....
We've never okayed israel's jew terrorist to receive one red cent to commit their rogue Supreme Holocaust in Palestine on these Native innocent farmers/.
blah blah blah blah hitler jr.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112164 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleAgainstLies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dot the 'i' and cross the 't' as much as you like Abusive Twerp but you're bullshit remains bullshit.
agree but its camelshit, she is a nazislamist clueless arab propaganda idiot.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112165 Dec 10, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Very old nazislamist and russian czarist propaganda, of course all lies. Thanks anyway hahahahahahahhaahah
Prove that what I have posted is incorrect and then get back to me with some evidence

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112167 Dec 10, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
agree but its camelshit, she is a nazislamist clueless arab propaganda idiot.
I can't believe you guys, you seem to make things up as you go along. I am neither a Nazi nor an Islamist.I was born in England, live in Australia and am a Christian. I am educated to a master's level. How about you give me some of your background?? It may help me to understand where your narrow and bigoted views are coming from

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112168 Dec 10, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Just listen to u, with your moranic, " gee"!
Besides Wayne diagnosis of u having (NPD) it's quite obvious to all the educated Truth seekers here that you're also suffering and dealing with an attention disorder and brain sanage. Gee, it must be tough being u, hey troll.
`
BTW sheilaa, please show me and this site where i'm painting all jews with same brush, as u put it.
Learn to read u illiterate lowlife. I stated in my posting above that all "terrorist" jews should be captured and put in zoos.
I did not say all jews, i said, all "terrorist jews".
Again for the record, i posted all Terrorist jews should be put in a zoo...see for yourself.
Read it, troll!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
And gee, an illiterate such as yourself comes along and deletes Terrorist from my posting and states that i'm being harsh and tarring on all jews. Wow and gee!
You appear to be suffering from a borderline personality disorder which is highlighted by your inability to manage your emotions effectively. The fact that you appear to include yourself into the "educated truth seekers" confirms it even further.
The reason that I mentioned "all Jews" was because you mentioned "their cult belief against God".
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112170 Dec 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you guys, you seem to make things up as you go along. I am neither a Nazi nor an Islamist.I was born in England, live in Australia and am a Christian. I am educated to a master's level. How about you give me some of your background?? It may help me to understand where your narrow and bigoted views are coming from
ur idiotic nazi behaviour comes to u naturally??
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112172 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleAgainstLies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the Nazi .. it's even half you're name ... the other half can be seen in your rat brain, swine-man. I know few muslims but my corner shop muslims are very decent law abiding people and they don't live in stolen homes unlike your Nazi-Rat....
trying to impress me little hitler jr.?? does not work. crawl back to your cage, its clean now.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112173 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleLies wrote:
<quoted text>
. I know few muslims but my corner shop muslims are very decent law abiding people ...
They're part of the group that watches you, aren't they, little racist?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112175 Dec 10, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
ur idiotic nazi behaviour comes to u naturally??
You appear to be talking to yourself based on your own posts LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112176 Dec 10, 2013
Does anyone here have any evidence that after 1940 there continued to be illegal buying and selling of the land within the 65% of the total area that was restricted to the Arabs?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112179 Dec 10, 2013
Warning!!!!!! No weak stomach should open this wonderful article about peace loving Mandela.

Saint Nelson Mandela? Not so fast

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/12/06/sain...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112181 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleLies wrote:
<quoted text>
se please please remove his naughty but truthful posts."
Ha ha run Ratty run ... you sorry little Jew.
Having yet another bad day, internet creep? Do you think they'll be setting up a listening post before Friday?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112182 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleAgainstLies wrote:
<quoted text>
It is be considered highly unprofessional for a 'nurse' to spout inane and insane labels arbitrarily in such circumstances ... further evidence of your status as a charlatan. Stick to cutting and pasting long articles you probably don't even read and leave the abuse at home, silly fool. If you've got something useful to submit here about the terrorist 'state' Israel do so by all means. No one frankly gives a toss whether or not you believe people are 'suffering' or not or spell on the fly correctly. Either grow up or piss off.
What would you know about being professional or courteous based upon what you post here?You can give it out but can't accept it back is that it? Well I'm just giving you a little taste of your own medicine. I don't give a toss about your opinion and I'll post on what I see fit not what you see fit. I'll be here for as long as I choose to be here so get that into your thick head

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112183 Dec 10, 2013
PeopleAgainstLies wrote:
It is considered
Points for trying. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112185 Dec 10, 2013
Israel grabbing more Palestinian land to create illegal settlements
Tue Jun 4, 2013 2:0AM GMT

Israeli forces have destroyed Palestinian farmland in the northwest of the Occupied West Bank. The move is aimed at creating more Israeli settlement units in the occupied territory. Local Palestinians say the land grab is destroying their daily lives. Press TV’s Hanna Qassis has this report from Ramallah.
Israeli bulldozers are leveling land belonging the Palestinian villagers of Kuffur Sour, South of the Palestinian city of Toulkarem. Some 200 dumuns of land, mostly consisting of olive and almond trees is being demolished in order to expand the illegal settlement of Sel’it.

The land being bulldozed was cut off from its owners as early as 2002, after Israel began the construction of the separation barrier. According to the residents of Kuffur Sour, some 4000 dunums of their confiscated lands are trapped between the apartheid fence and 1967 borders.

Residents of Kuffur Sour are only allowed to reach their entrapped lands if they are given permits from Israeli authorities, which set up a gate along the apartheid fence to restrict Palestinian movement in the area. According to the villagers, Israeli forces open the gate for no more than an hour twice a day, if they decide to open the gate at all.

Villagers of Kuffur Sour fear that the rest of their lands that lie between the Israeli fence and the Armistice Line will be annexed to the illegal Israeli settlement of Sel’it, which was built on confiscated village land.

The confiscation and leveling of Palestinian lands in Kuffur Sour is not seen as an isolated incident, since Israeli forces have been confiscating land throughout the West Bank, including Jerusalem al Quds in order to expand their illegal settlements

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/04/30706...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112187 Dec 10, 2013

By: Israeli humorist, Efraim Kishon (written in the 60's)

Israel is the only country in the world where patients visiting physicians end up giving the doctor advice.
Israel is the only country in the world where no one has a foreign accent because everyone has a foreign accent.
Israel is the only country in the world where the leading writers in the country take buses.
Israel is the only country in the world where people cuss using dirty words in Russian or Arabic because Hebrew has never developed them.
Israel is the only country in the world where the graffiti is in Hebrew.
Israel is the only country in the world that has a National Book Week, during which almost everyone attends a book fair and buys books.
Israel is the only country in the world with bus drivers and taxi drivers who read Spinoza and Maimonides.
Israel is the only country in the world where no one cares what rules say when an important goal can be achieved by bending them.
Israel is the only country in the world where reservists are bossed around and commanded by officers, male and female, younger than their own children.
Israel is the only country in the world where "small talk" consists of loud, angry debate over politics and religion.
Israel is the only country in the world where the ultra-Orthodox Jews beat up the police and not the other way around.
Israel is the only country in the world where bank robbers kiss the mezuzah as they leave with their loot.
Israel is one of the few countries in the world that truly likes and admires the United States.
Israel is the only country in the world where everyone on a flight gets to know one another before the plane lands. In many cases, they also get to know the pilot and all about his health or marital problems.
Israel is the only country in the world where people call an attaché case a "James Bond" and the "@" sign is called a "strudel".
Israel is the only country in the world where the coffee is already so good that Starbucks went bankrupt trying to break into the local market.
Israel is a country surrounded on all sides by enemies, but the people's headaches are caused by the neighbors upstairs.
Israel is the only country in the world where people read English, write Hebrew, and joke in Yiddish.
=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Fri GraceE 37
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan 13 Mel Brooks 6
News Selden fire victim's family in shock (Feb '09) Jan 11 hipster 8
News Jan. 9: Golden Globes, union racism and first r... Jan 9 Fundie Concernd B... 5
News Christmas comes early for Shirley family who lo... Jan 6 Badtothebone 2
Review: LI Granite Prestige Inc. Jan 6 Pepe 1
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Dec 28 Keith Hackney 14

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages