Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111990 Dec 6, 2013
Wayne and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
%//
We've dealt with you in the past and your narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which you seem to be null and void seeing in a mirror of truth. You are excessively preoccupied with yourself and you copy and paste of other peoples' thoughts you've robbed and plagerized. You are a sad old demented Megalomania. &#8206;
We've told you and warned you of you evilness and mendacity, when you recognized israel as a statehood and your goody too shoe views of letting by gones be by gones and forgiven israeli jews terrorism and war crimes. Its people like you who are an abomination to people like us.
Where does an old fuddy duck like you come along, where in one breath you're posting about israeli jews having no rights, when in another breath you have previously posted that israel has a right to survive and live in peace. And then you have the gall to post that jews were victims of the German people that the Arabs had nothing to do with.
Don't pretend to be on the side of Palestinians, you've showed us your crooked ways, you paste and cut lowlife.
Try and stick to the facts. I'm neither old nor a fuddy duddy.You seem to enjoy lying and making derogatory comments to others. Not very Christian of you. I base my changing view on the fact that I have done more research on the subject and am able to integrate it into the knowledge that I already had. People such as you who are unable to assimilate new information when it comes to their bigotry remain stunted and bitter in their view and in how they perceive others. I am not on the side of anyone other than in seeing fairness done. The right of return does not have a statue of limitations on it and has already been brought up at the UN over 130 time. I could post more but based on your reaction and your obvious hatred of all Jews I couldn't be bothered
Avenger

Mayotte

#111991 Dec 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

How can France that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "French state"?
France does not promote herself as a "French State".

France is a republic with a constitution and promotes herself as a French Republic aka République Française.

State for us frechmen represents the hierarchy in charge of safekeeping the french institutions.

Get your facts straight.
danetoo

London, UK

#111992 Dec 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Try and stick to the facts. I'm neither old nor a fuddy duddy.You seem to enjoy lying and making derogatory comments to others. Not very Christian of you. I base my changing view on the fact that I have done more research on the subject and am able to integrate it into the knowledge that I already had. People such as you who are unable to assimilate new information when it comes to their bigotry remain stunted and bitter in their view and in how they perceive others. I am not on the side of anyone other than in seeing fairness done. The right of return does not have a statue of limitations on it and has already been brought up at the UN over 130 time. I could post more but based on your reaction and your obvious hatred of all Jews I couldn't be bothered
Sheila - he's so obviously terribly unwell and had a psychiatric problems

He displays patterns of behaviour that has a lot to do with a psychotic disorder - not as a psychopath as he's not sufficiently clever for that - but a paranoid disorder - delusional syndrome - or schizoaffective

I don't normally "label and diagnose" people on here as you know - I "just" disagree - and there are some people who I detest - but that one displays symptoms - so I'd not bother to even try to reason - there really is no point as you're just going to get more delusional material back at you
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#111993 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila - he's so obviously terribly unwell and had a psychiatric problems
He displays patterns of behaviour that has a lot to do with a psychotic disorder - not as a psychopath as he's not sufficiently clever for that - but a paranoid disorder - delusional syndrome - or schizoaffective
I don't normally "label and diagnose" people on here as you know - I "just" disagree - and there are some people who I detest - but that one displays symptoms - so I'd not bother to even try to reason - there really is no point as you're just going to get more delusional material back at you
Whatever his condition is he is out of touch with reality, that is obvious for all to see
rio

Bromley, UK

#111994 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
*right*...
So it's a Jewish problem ... Requiring - perhaps - a final solution?
The Jewish problem is them resisting integration, resulting in the Jewish community being rejected from time to time.

The history of the Jews in Europe is an indication that they have never been amalgamated in the mainstream population and have suffered as a result of that.

The Final Solution was an aberration.
rio

Bromley, UK

#111995 Dec 7, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
France does not promote herself as a "French State".
France is a republic with a constitution and promotes herself as a French Republic aka République Française.
State for us frechmen represents the hierarchy in charge of safekeeping the french institutions.
Get your facts straight.
France was a French State from Sept 1940 until May 1945 under Marechal Petain.
It was a fascist regime, with a German puppet government.
danetoo

London, UK

#111996 Dec 7, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>The Jewish problem is them resisting integration, resulting in the Jewish community being rejected from time to time.

The history of the Jews in Europe is an indication that they have never been amalgamated in the mainstream population and have suffered as a result of that.

The Final Solution was an aberration.
So ... Why have Jews consistently been leaders within their fields - whether that be the arts - law - science - medicine ...

I've never ever heard of failure to integrate among Jewish populations - on the contrary - Jews have richly contributed to their societies ... I just do not understand ...

J'accuse??? The old chestnut? Judeo-phobia ...

Please give examples of this failure to integrate?? I'm genuinely astounded ...

I've yet to hear of "offended Jews" demonstrating noisily due to some perceived offence - or feeling hard done by due to their religious beliefs not being sufficiently respected ... Or Jews killing people in the name of Judaism ...

Again I'm completely surprised - and although you "abhor" the "final solution"
- you are using words similar to those being used in 1930s Germany to describe Jews ...

Examples please of this "failure to integrate" ... Where - how ???
rio

Bromley, UK

#111997 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... Why have Jews consistently been leaders within their fields - whether that be the arts - law - science - medicine ...
I've never ever heard of failure to integrate among Jewish populations - on the contrary - Jews have richly contributed to their societies ... I just do not understand ...
J'accuse??? The old chestnut? Judeo-phobia ...
Please give examples of this failure to integrate?? I'm genuinely astounded ...
I've yet to hear of "offended Jews" demonstrating noisily due to some perceived offence - or feeling hard done by due to their religious beliefs not being sufficiently respected ... Or Jews killing people in the name of Judaism ...
Again I'm completely surprised - and although you "abhor" the "final solution"
- you are using words similar to those being used in 1930s Germany to describe Jews ...
Examples please of this "failure to integrate" ... Where - how ???
When integration occurred, it has been recent; 100 to 150 years only. It has been limited as well.
I don't blame the Jews for that, they were prevented to integrate in many countries for a very long time. Citizenship, right of property was refused to them in many places, for example.

In many countries, Jews have maintained a culture parallel to the one in the country they were living; that attracted suspicion, that you like it or not. Up to the middle of the 20th century, Europe was predominantly Christian, and the Jews were seen as a challenge to that.
Liberalism came later...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111998 Dec 7, 2013
Wayne and Friends wrote:
~
/5
The final solution is with Almighty God and not with a jewish Fable about Adolf Hitler's "final solution".. The Jewish Holocaust was a jewish supreme war crime lie for creepy freak like you and "sheilaa" to believe. German people never killed one jew by gaaaing them to death in a gas chamber of death.
The German Holocaust was a big jewish war crime lie to cover up their Bolshevik Jews' Holocaust in Russia, where over 100 mllion non-jews were excuted, extermated by jews NVKD and their Red Army Brigade of Savages from 1917 to 1945. Why dont we speak of this Truth and Fact about Jews Evils on top of evils,
It always amazes us at Mt. Sinai when you and your dumb kind support jews' terrorism and their Holocaust in Palestine, a land they stole by Terror.
There is no peace or reconcilation with an illigetimate israeli jew, whose crimes against humanity is unforgiving and unforgetable and it's these savages that will experience their Final Solution on God's Judgement Day.
And you'll wxperience it too!.
Many jews' are turning to Jesus Christ and denouncing and condemning isreal as a War Crime Cult of converts and Evil Doers..
The Jews seem capable of keeping the nuclear ambitions of Nutty middeastern dictators in check. Let's hope that they continue to do so.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Selden, NY

#111999 Dec 7, 2013
`

Sheilaa

We at Mt. Sinai hate Evil and evildoers. Like you, we believe in One Almighty God and unlike u, we don't believe that israeli jews' are God's chosen people, who we should forgive and forget all their Crimes against humanity.

We must abhor israelis/jews endless evil cult of trangressive wickedness, that's in direct opposition to God's Eternal Light and Ways of Underserve Kindness.

btw, dont let Wayne stop u from posting... this site is for all truth seekers that are interested in your thoughts, truths and proof of the Palestinins rights of return and how it does not have a statue of limitations on it.

Please post more and dont let a little spat deter u from posting the truth about israeli jews tyranny!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112000 Dec 7, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
`
Sheilaa
We at Mt. Sinai hate Evil and evildoers. Like you, we believe in One e and dont let a little spat deter u from posting the truth about israeli jews tyranny!
I enjoy it when your utter lack of education and class shows through, cretin.
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112001 Dec 7, 2013
/5

Please help us bring israel and israeli jews' to Hague and to human beings International Justice!

An NFL Fan

USA

#112002 Dec 7, 2013
Blow Walker wrote:
/69
Please help us bring israel and israeli jews' to Hague and to human beings International Justice!
Yeah, I'll get right on that, hayseed knuckle dragger.
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112003 Dec 7, 2013
~/

It reaches a point in life where we as guardians cannot and should not let our children be exposed to israeli devilish wickedness and our precious children will not be exploited to beast of burden to/for a tribe of occultist convert evil doers.

This is a Cult of sociopathic creatures, who have converted their spirits to become the Devil's helpers, who are without morals or compassion, and who are unGodly in their essence.

Israel's terrorizing cowards must be stopped, and the late great President John F Kennedy was in the process of stopping these savage sub0human demons, when zion had him murdered.

An NFL Fan

USA

#112004 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
~/
It reaches a point in life where we as guardians cannot and should nd the late great President John F Kennedy was in the process of stopping these savage sub0human demons, when zion had him murdered.
I can't decide if your sentence structure or your skewed sense of history is more laughable, ignoramus.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112005 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
/5
Help?

Why<?? Because you are obviously incapable of doing so, on your own.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112006 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
/5
Can you explain how the magical mystical zionists have made al queada attack ASSad and the shia in Iraq?

Is the west going to need to clean that rathole?
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112008 Dec 7, 2013
`

~`

`

The mark of Satan is flying proudly over illegitemate israel pig stys,... in their blue and white flag of the six sided hex for devil's chosens horn toads.

An NFL Fan

USA

#112009 Dec 7, 2013
Blow Walker wrote:
`
`~
Their sacred talmudic books have given a green light to a sinfest for these abomi
Just look in the papers and see who are being arrested for perversion, child molestation and pedophilia.
You must have attained your degree from the Jethro Bodine School of Lit, didn't you, hick?
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112010 Dec 7, 2013
`

`

Assad will reign supreme and jews' terrorist israel will reap what it has sown. I'd like to see this evil viperious den come to a their fitting wailing idol wall end. I's build a wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Miller Place, NY Thu Alicina18 5
Mike Yannucci Jun 19 Kevin O 1
Patchogue, May 24, 1960 (Jul '13) Jun 18 Manny Manz 6
Old DQ(Dairy Queen) on Hawkins Ave. Jun 18 It Was There 18
News Islandia center gets Tesla Supercharging station Jun 11 1234abc 1
News Well testing ordered in Islip after contaminant... Jun 9 Duty to warn 12
News Sports Plus closing; falls prey to home gaming (Jun '07) Jun 6 Jag 92

Selden Jobs

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages