Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111866 Dec 3, 2013
STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Israeli General:“We Destroyed Arab Villages To Create Our State And I Feel Good About It”

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:26

(Before It's News)

A retired Israeli military general told the Israeli Army Radio on his 100 birthday that the Israeli army destroyed and depopulated hundreds of Arab villages in order to establishment the state of Israel in 1948, and added that “he feels good about it.”

“I can sleep with clear mind”, Yitzhak Pondak, told the Israeli Army Radio (Galei Tzahal) last week,“otherwise the number of Arabs in Israel would have been a million more than their number now”.

Pondak headed Platoon #53 of the Givati Brigade, and served as Israel’s ambassador in Tanzania.

Imagine a nazi general saying that it felt good to do what the nazis did to the jews in WW2 and that he sleeps like a baby at night. People would be foaming at the mouth and going crazy over it. This however, I bet you haven’t even heard of. This racist, supremecist mindset is entrenched in israeli society. Just today in fact the fomer defence minister of Israel Avigdor lieberman said that the Gaza Strip need to be conquered and thouroghly cleansed of Arabs. America gives these people millions,billions of dollars in aid, mostly weapons, so that they can continue their ‘cleansing’ of the holy land and anyone opposed to it is immeditely slandered as a racist, anti-semite nazi.-Mort

http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2013/06/retir...
nutjobs here

Israel

#111867 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>....
The Western powers who dominated the UN at the time, were so determined to create a Jewish state that when the Arab states recommended that the question of United Nations jurisdiction which was in question, be referred to the International Court of Justice, they voted down the recommendation. NOW WHY WAS THAT??
Why did Truman crack down as mentioned above? The reason being that he wanted to be reelected for a second term and the zionists made it perfectly clear that would not happen if America did not support the Zionists.
http://www.badil.org/en/component/k2/item/169...
The minute the mandate was terminated Israel UNILATERALLY declared her independence.
The land that Israel has is not what was recommended re the partition. Why should the minority have the majority of the land. As far as the Tran Jordon and Syria goes it was mutually agreeable to the parties. That is not the case re Israel and Palestine
I didn't expect you to acknowledge the revisionist historians. It would not be in Israel's interest to try and tell the truth which is what needs to happen if peace is ever to be given a chance
Can you give a source for your first point above?

You are speaking of the 1940's. The same time that Bush IBM and numerous US interests had been working with the Nazis. A country where signs at some establishments said "No Blacks, No Jews, No Dogs". Where is there any evidence that American officials were pro-Israel?
Why was the US mostly hostile to Israel for the following 2 decades?
You should read "A Concubine in the Middle East" by Ezra Zohar. Explains step-by-step how while America has helped Israel to survive it has done everything in its power to contain its might and allow it to be independent.

Why do all Israel haters ignore the fact that The Mandate for Palestine included Jordan, S.Lebanon, and Golan?
Why do they continuously claim that Israel got more and more when it is actually the other way around. From the first step Britain already took 80% of Palestine off the Mandate to create Trans-Jordan.

How was it mutually agreeable from all parties?
Jews were forbidden from living in Trans-Jordan and their property was stolen. So basically ethnic cleansing of the Jews from Trans-Jordan. It has continued until today first with Gaza and call for it to continue in Jerusalem (WHERE JEWS HAVE BEEN THE MAJORITY FOR 150 YEARS.) and the West Bank.

So its ok to ethnically cleanse Jews from nearly every country in the region?

What exactly are you referring to when you claim Israel is not telling the truth. Specifically.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111868 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
1 ..
2 No, why would you say that. What I said was that the Palestinians had obviously seen how the Jews operated and decided that what was good for the goose was good for the gander.
3.No that is not correct for a long time I supported the Israelis and Israel and yet by doing further reading I changed my opinion..
4. The land belonged to the Arabs and whilst I don't agree with their outlook on life it is up to them how they run their countries
5. In relation to Jordon and Syria. There was agreement on both side re the rulers and the British. That cannot be said in relation to the Arabs and the British re Palestine
The fact that it was translated by a Palestinian site does not decrease its credibility just yours
The people who were living in Palestine had inalienable rights because they were born there and possession is 9/10 of the law. The migrants from Europe who were not born there had no credibility or rights re land that did not belong to them..
1. Can you back this up with evidence?

2. Again you are buying into Palestinian propaganda as it was the Palestine Arabs who started the hostilities and throughout the 1920's-30's they targeted Jewish civilians as they still do today. So if anything it was the Jewish militias who learned from the Arabs.

3. What changed your opinion? WHy do you deny Jewish rights now?
If a Jew owns land in the West Bank and wants to build on it does he have a right?

4. Why does the land BELONG to the Arabs? What makes it theirs? What about the $BILLIONS of Jewish property stolen throughout the region by the Arab countries?

What about all the oppression of women, minorities, religions, freedoms?

If its up too them how they run their country even when it comes to tyranny just shows you are not interested in freedom or justice but just Palestinian Arab rights. Anothers lack of rights doesn't seem to bother you.

So using your logic its up to Israel how it runs its country so non of your business.

You do realize that in most countries in the region especially until lately it was minority rule? Again doesn't seem to bother you.

STILL WAITING FOR ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT ARABS OWNED THE LAND. ACCORDING TO OTTOMAN RECORDS THE MAJORITY OF THE LAND WAS NOT PRIVATELY OWNED.

You also blame Jews for the violence so why were there massacres against Jews by the local population preceding this?

5. So you are telling someone who speaks Hebrew as a second language that when a Palestinian source lies about a translation of a Zionist Quote to claim the opposite of what was stated it gives them credibility in your eyes??
The fact is that this supposed quote was never said and for someone who claims they used to support Israel until they "saw the light" you don't seem to be so interested in viable sources and sound like Grey who will continuously post hateful quotes even if they were created on some website.
At least I know why you have such a distorted outlook on this subject as you seem to accept anything anti-Israel without blinking an eyelid.

So Faisel in 1919 was not a ruler?? So you don't care about the peoples rights and give credibility to the oppressive rulers right to rule the land?

6. Still refusing to answer what Mandates were for than if not to create countries. Why is there no mention of non-Jewish political rights?

If possession is 9/0 of the law than Israel has more right to most of the land.
If being born on the land gives you a right than this includes the 4,000,000 + Jews also.
Are you a communist? Do you believe in private land ownership?

I answered 8. yesterday for some reason it didn't appear.

So if the Jews from Europe had no right what right did the Arabs from Mesopotamia, N.Syria, Egypt have to the land?

It is not about the 2000 year claim but historic, geographic, demographic, legal, and a number of others. Jerusalem and the land are found throughout Jewish history, prayer, songs, poems etc.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111869 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
The earliest insider information we have on Zionism’s thinking is from the diary of Theodor Herzl, the founding father of Zionism’s colonial-like enterprise. He wrote:
“We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country… expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”
Those words were committed to paper by Herzl in 1895 but they were not published (in other words they were suppressed) until 1962....
the quote above doesn't exist. As usual Israel-haters take it out of context. Here is the real quote with some context.

"When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly … It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example … Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us."

A careful reading of Herzl's diary entries for June 1895 reveals that, at the time, he did not consider Palestine to be the future site of Jewish resettlement but rather South America.[Herzl diaries, p. 133] "I am assuming that we shall go to Argentina," Herzl recorded in his diary on June 13. In his view, South America "would have a lot in its favor on account of its distance from militarized and seedy Europe … If we are in South America, the establishment of our State will not come to Europe's notice for a considerable period of time."[Herzl diaries, pp. 69-70]

So he was not even talking about Palestine.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111870 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>..
8. I have already mentioned this re what Arafat stated. The fact is that the Jews who were born in other countries have no claim on the land, having not been born there. The Arabs living there were born in Palestine and they have a claim to the land. You can't just kick people out of their home and homeland to make way for another group of people who have been persecuted elsewhre. The Arabs did not take part in the holocaust so why should they be penalized for the actions of others.The whole idea was for the two groups to live in harmony together not to create a state for one and not the other.
I will answer you next post when I return as I am out for the afternoon
8. Most were not kicked out of their homeland and half of them had only come to W.Palestine over the past 150-200 years. This indigenous claim is ridiculous. Yes there were a couple hundred thousand on the land but the rest were from surrounding areas.
Half Israeli Jews today are descended from Sephardi Jews.

Give any legal document backing up their 'claim to the land'.
you still seem to be in denial believing that the majority of Palestine Arabs in the 1940's came from W.Palestine.

Now you bring up the Holocaust? AL-Husseini the Mufti of Jerusalem and Arafats Uncle/Mentor helped Hitler with the Final solution and even set up Muslim Brigades for him. He planned to carry out a Middle East Final Solution. The Arabs did nothing really to help the allies. You really seem to need a history lesson.

http://arabisraeliconflict.info/arab-israel-f...
http://www.nyjtimes.com/cover/03-08-05/naziro...

Palestinians are genocidal Nazis

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-324...
Nazis ‘shipped arms to Palestinians 1930's - Britain’s National Archives

http://vimeo.com/69991225
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nazis and the Palestinian Movement

“This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades.”
- Azzam Pasha, Secretary General of the Arab League, May 15, 1948 (one day after Israel declared independence)
nutjobs here

Israel

#111871 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
By August 1937 “transfer” was a discreet but hot topic for discussion at the 20th Zionist Congress in Zurich, Switzerland. All in attendance were aware that the process of dispossessing the Palestinian peasants (the fellahin) mainly by purchasing land from absentee owners had been underway for years. Referring to this David Ben-Gurion, who would become Israel’s first prime minister, said:
“You are no doubt aware of the (Jewish National Fund’s) activity in this respect. Now a transfer of a completely different scope will have to be carried out. In many parts of the country new settlement will not be possible without transferring the Arab fellahin…Jewish power (in Palestine), which grows steadily, will also increase our possibilities to carry out this transfer on a large scale.”
A year later Ben-Gurion told a meeting of the Jewish Agency that he supported compulsory transfer. He added:
“I don’t see anything immoral in it.”
In my view that’s a most revealing statement. It tells us – does it not?– that Ben-Gurion, the Zionist state’s founding father, was a man with no sense of what was morally right and wrong.
FIRSTLY YOU TOOK THIS FROM ALAN HART, THERE ARE NO SOURCES FOR THE QUOTES AND THE ONE ABOVE DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST EITHER.

You do realize that over 80% of quotes from Israelis and Jews on the hate sites like Globalresearch, stormfront, mondelweis, veterans today are lies.
They all pick up false quotes from other haters and since they seemingly have no interest if they are true or not, they post them internet wide.

Now lets see some real Ben Gurion Quotes.

"Under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to fellahs or worked by them. Only if a fellah leaves his place of settlement, should we offer to buy his land, at an appropriate price."
Written statement (1920), as quoted in Teveth, Shabtai (1985), Ben-Gurion and the Palestinian Arabs: From Peace to War, Oxford University Press.

"We do not wish, we do not need to expel the Arabs and take their place. All our aspirations are built upon the assumption — proven throughout all our activity in the Land — that there is enough room in the country for ourselves and the Arabs."

Letter to his son Amos (5 October 1937), as quoted in Teveth, Shabtai, Ben Gurion: The Burning Ground;

In our state there will be non-Jews as well — and all of them will be equal citizens; equal in everything without any exception; that is: the state will be their state as well....The attitude of the Jewish State to its Arab citizens will be an important factor—though not the only one—in building good neighbourly relations with the Arab States. If the Arab citizen will feel at home in our state, and if his status will not be the least different from that of the Jew, and perhaps better than the status of the Arab in an Arab state, and if the state will help him in a truthful and dedicated way to reach the economic, social, and cultural level of the Jewish community, then Arab distrust will accordingly subside and a bridge to a Semitic, Jewish-Arab alliance, will be built...(Ba-Ma'Araha Vol IV, Part 2, pp. 260, 265, quoted in Fabricating Israeli History, Efraim Karsh, p.67)

Waiting for a source for the claims you made above?
nutjobs here

Israel

#111872 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Plan Dalet called for:...
As for Plan Delet you should read it as it was not about ethnic cleansing but more about defensible borders.

There was a war and if you look at the map of the battles it is clear that the Jews had to gain a foothold on certain parts of the land to have a contiguous state with hopefully defensible borders. This didn't happen as the green line is not defensible but an armistice line.

So since he posted false quotes and also spreads them around will it make you think twice when reading and quoting Alan Hart??
nutjobs here

Israel

#111873 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons:...
You seem unable to write your own posts. Originally i thought that you actually knew something about this subject and was happy to be able to debate someone who while on the other side of the conflict has something viable to say. The longer you go on here the clearer it is that you have an agenda and its highly unlikely you supported Israel from an informed direction.

YOU SHOULD POST A LINK WHEN YOU STEAL ARTICLES FROM OTHER PEOPLE ON A REGULAR BASIS.
http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/oppositi...

I know you don't care but you are quoting a group of people who are traitors to their own and number in just the thousands at the most. They stand alongside those who call for Genocide against world Jewry (i know makes no sense but that sums up Neturei Karta).
nutjobs here

Israel

#111874 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Sorry I left the link off my post
my bad
Watching jj ats at work

Selden, NY

#111875 Dec 3, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>When one talks about "Jews" what is meant is Jewish power . The same as when one talk about the Americans or the Russians or the Brits, etc. We talk about powers. Jewish power has been noxious to the world for centuries. The Romans used to call them, the enemy of mankind, so it nothing new. One must remember also when a Jew is your friend, you are not his friend. His loyalty is exclusively to his brethren. They have produced great scholars which I admire and some great scientists, some of whom I also admire.(not those who made the A-bomb), but as a whole they have been the catalyst for the destruction of society in all countries where they were welcome. So what do they expect?
~

`

Brilliant and True~

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111876 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You have provided a lot of information which I am currently working through so I will post as I complete each post and have the time.

1.Concerning my first point.

The UN General Assembly, however, decided to appoint a special committee to formulate recommendations concerning the future status of Palestine. The Assembly also rejected requests by Arab states to obtain an advisory opinion from the International Court of Justice (ICJ) concerning the appropriate legal outcome of the British decision to terminate the Mandate in Palestine, as well as the legal authority of the UN to issue and enforce recommendations on the future status of the country.xix

Draft Resolution Referring Certain Legal Questions to the International Court of Justice (excerpts)

The General Assembly of the United Nations resolves to request the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion under Article 96 of the Charter and Chapter IV of the Statute of the Court on the following questions:

(i) Whether the indigenous population of Palestine has not an inherent right to Palestine and to determine its future constitution and government;

(ii) Whether the pledges and assurances given by Great Britain to the Arabs during the first World War (including the Anglo-French Declaration of 1918) concerning the independence and future of Arab countries at the end of the war did not include Palestine;

(iii)Whether the Balfour Declaration, which was made without the knowledge or consent of the indigenous population of Palestine, was valid and binding on the people of Palestine, or consistent with the earlier and subsequent pledges and assurances given to the Arabs;

(iv) Whether the provisions of the Mandate for Palestine regarding the establishment of a Jewish National Home in Palestine are in conformity or consistent with the objectives and provisions of the Covenant of the League of Nations (in particular Article 22), or are compatible with the provisions of the Mandate relating to the development of self-government and the preservation of the rights and position of the Arabs of Palestine;

(v) Whether the legal basis for the Mandate for Palestine has not disappeared with the dissolution of the League of Nations, and whether it is not the duty of the Mandatory Power to hand over power and administration to a Government of Palestine representing the rightful people of Palestine;

(vi) Whether a plan to partition Palestine without the consent of the majority of its people is consistent with the objectives of the Covenant of the League of Nations, and with the provisions of the Mandate for Palestine;

(vii) Whether the United Nations is competent to recommend either of the two plans and recommendations of the majority or minority of the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine, or any other solution involving partition of the territory of Palestine, or a permanent trusteeship over any city or part of Palestine, without the consent of the majority of the people of Palestine;

(viii) Whether the United Nations, or any of its Member States, is competent to enforce or recommend the enforcement of any proposal concerning the Constitution and future Government of Palestine, in particular, any plan of partition which is contrary to the wishes, or adopted without the consent of, the inhabitants of Palestine.

http://www.badil.org/es/monitoreo-continuo-de...

2. The fact that Truman and his government were influenced to change their opinions. Going from one of trusteeship to that of supporting partition

3. I will put that book on my ever increasing reading list

4. You keep stating that I hate Israel when what I hate is her behaviour in how she went about acquiring land that did not belong to her, but the Palestinians

To be continued

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111877 Dec 3, 2013
5.The Jews were only evacuated out from Transjordon in retaliation because of the Jewish action in relation to Palestine.

It is not OK to ethnically cleanse any person from where they have been living but the Jews only have themselves to blame based on their own actions against the Palestinians

6. I have already given you an example of an Israeli officer who proudly admits that they destroyed the Arab villages. Until Israel comes clean as can be seen nothing will ever change. In relation to the letter from Ben Gurion that is another example. It was translated by a person who speaks both Hebrew and English.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Selden, NY

#111878 Dec 3, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq?what lies? Mistakes~perhaps.
But really thank you for getting in so many "buzz" words in one paragraph!
Who used the chems in Syria?
Lemmee guess
`

`

`

`

We all know it was not Syria's Assad , who used chems in Syria.

I'll give u 5 hints as to who was responsiable for chemical usage~

hint #1: they are "illegal alien" and converts that wear beanies to sinfulness/.

hint #2: They worship an idolatous wall and gyrate their pelvis as they wail in depraved ecstacy.

hint #3: Who has the most false flag history in the Middle east?

hinr #4: Who look like swine0goofs/ and are an abberation and abomination to earthly life?

Hint #5:.... lies in the Holy Bible and Inspired Scriptures of,.... Titus 1:(10-14)
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Selden, NY

#111879 Dec 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say it never happened??? I have never put a number on their despicable deed but killed they were and there are enough eye witness accounts to support the claim. Are you also calling the red cross liars? How can you say that Jews were not victims we have all seen how they came out of the concentration camps( the ones that did) and listened to their stories
/5

With all due respect to u shielaaaaa, the German Holocaust where 18, that was changed to 12, then to six million jews dying in Gas chambers is a High War Crime lie, that never ever happened and its been proven to be a fact and Truth.

While you're wasting your valueable time answering a nutjob that is a/k/a "Ayrshire" the old mofemme from Gyrus.org/ , u should look up facts of red cross documents which defunks your sionist planted lie..

You're doing great telling us about Palestine and Palestinians plight, but do not extend your thoughts to things u know nothing about. There was never a German Holocaust and there was also never one jew that died in a German made gas chamber as a Holocaust survivot. If you want to believe otherwise, go start another site and called sheilaaaa loves tribal jewish fairy tales.

You are doing a great diservice to the German people by believing the jewish lie of the German Holocaust, that never occurred.... nor never happened.
danetoo

London, UK

#111880 Dec 3, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>/5

With all due respect to u shielaaaaa, the German Holocaust where 18, that was changed to 12, then to six million jews dying in Gas chambers is a High War Crime lie, that never ever happened and its been proven to be a fact and Truth.

While you're wasting your valueable time answering a nutjob that is a/k/a "Ayrshire" the old mofemme from Gyrus.org/ , u should look up facts of red cross documents which defunks your sionist planted lie..

You're doing great telling us about Palestine and Palestinians plight, but do not extend your thoughts to things u know nothing about. There was never a German Holocaust and there was also never one jew that died in a German made gas chamber as a Holocaust survivot. If you want to believe otherwise, go start another site and called sheilaaaa loves tribal jewish fairy tales.

You are doing a great diservice to the German people by believing the jewish lie of the German Holocaust, that never occurred.... nor never happened.
Lol ... Did you forget to take your clozapine ...

My goodness
danetoo

London, UK

#111881 Dec 3, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>/5

When they talk of "intelligent life" on earth ... I think they must've left out a few sub-species ... Lol

Now and then they pop up .., warrant no further study ... And then go away again for a while ... Just astonishing ...always wondered where someone like Jerry springer got his material and people to attend ...

It's right here quoting Red Cross .... Lol ...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111882 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Well for one you have denied the destruction of Arab villages and a yet an ex member of the Israel armed forces who was part of it contradicts and has laid your claim to rest.
2. What I am buying into is the information that is available to the lay public today. Historians who are also Israelis have more credibility to me than anything that you have so far offered.
3. It belongs to them because they were born in Palestine and the Jews who immigrated where not.
4. The stealing of Jewish property was a direct result of what the Israelis did in relation to Palestine
5. What changed my opinion was that I read further than what I had previously.
6. Concerning all the oppression of women etc that you mention. If they were already aware of it the Jews should never have come to an area that was dominated by Arabs
7. In relation to the Ottoman records were kept:
Zionist and Palestinian Land Ownership, 1945
From Village Statistics (Jerusalem: Palestine Government, 1945). It was subsequently published as United Nations map no 94(b) in August 1950. As appears in Khalidi, Walid. Before Their Diaspora, Washington DC: Institute of Palestine Studies, 1992.
The category of 'public ownership' under the British Mandate derived from that known as miri under the Ottoman system of land tenure. Subsumed under the latter category, however, in addition to state domain, were many other subcategories that admitted a whole range of private and communal usufruct and leasehold.
Zionist and Palestinian landownership in percentages by subdistrict, 1945
Acre: Palestinian 87 percent Zionists 3 percent Public & Other 10 percent
Safed Palestinian 68 percent Zionist 18 percent Public & Other 14 percent
Haifa Palestinian 42 percent Zionist 35 percent Public & Other 23 percent
Nazareth Palestinian 52 percent Zionist 28 percent Public & Other 20 percent
Tiberias Palestinian 51 percent Zionist 38 percent Public & Other 11 percent
Jenin Palestinian 84 percent Zionist Less than 1 percent Public & other 16 percent
Beisan Palestinian 44 percent Zionist 34 percent Public & Other 22 percent
Tulkarm Palestinian 78 percent Zionist 17 percent Public & other 5 percent
Nablus Palestinian 87 percent Zionist 1 percent Public & Other 16 percent
Jaffa Palestinian 47 percent Zionist 39 percent Public & Other 14 percent
Ramleh Palestinian 77 percent Zionist 14 percent Public & Other 19 percent
Ramallah Palestinian 99 percent Zionist less than 1 percent Public & Other 1 percent
Jerusalem Palestinian 84 percent Zionist 2 percent Pub & Other 14 percent
Gaza Palestinian 75 percent Zionist 4 percent Public & Other 21 percent
Hebron Palestinian 96 percent Zionist less than 1 percent public & Other 4 percent
Beersheba Palestinian 15 percent Zionist less than 1 percent Public & Other 85 percent
http://umkahlil.blogspot.com.au/2005/09/zioni...
8 Based upon what you claim the fact that the Israaelites fought over land that didn't belong to them and then lost it again now entitles then to claim it again
9 No I am not a communist, last time I read about communists they didn't believe in God, I do
I don't have a degree in politics or history. I am just an ordinary person that has been exposed to the information that is available to me re Israel and Palestine in the public domain.
The mandate was given so that time could be given for two groups of people to come together and assimilate into a single state and to become self governing.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111883 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRSTLY YOU TOOK THIS FROM ALAN HART, THERE ARE NO SOURCES FOR THE QUOTES AND THE ONE ABOVE DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST EITHER.
You do realize that over 80% of quotes from Israelis and Jews on the hate sites like Globalresearch, stormfront, mondelweis, veterans today are lies.
They all pick up false quotes from other haters and since they seemingly have no interest if they are true or not, they post them internet wide.
Now lets see some real Ben Gurion Quotes.
"Under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to fellahs or worked by them. Only if a fellah leaves his place of settlement, should we offer to buy his land, at an appropriate price."
Written statement (1920), as quoted in Teveth, Shabtai (1985), Ben-Gurion and the Palestinian Arabs: From Peace to War, Oxford University Press.
"We do not wish, we do not need to expel the Arabs and take their place. All our aspirations are built upon the assumption — proven throughout all our activity in the Land — that there is enough room in the country for ourselves and the Arabs."
Letter to his son Amos (5 October 1937), as quoted in Teveth, Shabtai, Ben Gurion: The Burning Ground;
In our state there will be non-Jews as well — and all of them will be equal citizens; equal in everything without any exception; that is: the state will be their state as well....The attitude of the Jewish State to its Arab citizens will be an important factor—though not the only one—in building good neighbourly relations with the Arab States. If the Arab citizen will feel at home in our state, and if his status will not be the least different from that of the Jew, and perhaps better than the status of the Arab in an Arab state, and if the state will help him in a truthful and dedicated way to reach the economic, social, and cultural level of the Jewish community, then Arab distrust will accordingly subside and a bridge to a Semitic, Jewish-Arab alliance, will be built...(Ba-Ma'Araha Vol IV, Part 2, pp. 260, 265, quoted in Fabricating Israeli History, Efraim Karsh, p.67)
Waiting for a source for the claims you made above?
It doesn't matter whoever I present, you will always have an excuse as to why they are lying. Professors of Israeli history, Jews themselves including rabbis disagree with you.As far as Alan Hart goes he was privy to both sides of the fence and had the ear of not only Arafat but Golda Meir among others. In fact she called him her friend. Like I said until Israel is able to come clean and admit the terrible things that she did nothing will ever change

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111884 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem unable to write your own posts. Originally i thought that you actually knew something about this subject and was happy to be able to debate someone who while on the other side of the conflict has something viable to say. The longer you go on here the clearer it is that you have an agenda and its highly unlikely you supported Israel from an informed direction.
YOU SHOULD POST A LINK WHEN YOU STEAL ARTICLES FROM OTHER PEOPLE ON A REGULAR BASIS.
I know you don't care but you are quoting a group of people who are traitors to their own and number in just the thousands at the most. They stand alongside those who call for Genocide against world Jewry (i know makes no sense but that sums up Neturei Karta).
The fact that you have now taken to offending me speaks volumes. The only agenda that I have is concerning the truth and you seem to have denied it on two occasions in the short space of time that I have been posting to you. You call revisionist historians traitors and liars because it serves your purpose to keep on living the lie about Israel being the victim. The more papers that get declassified the more Israel digs herself into a hole in terms of honesty. Alan Hart had no agenda in writing over 30+years concerning affairs in the middle east. What criteria do you bring to the table????

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111885 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I did post the link from where I got the information from and I apologized for leaving it out. I don't believe you as far a Jews hating their own. They have every right to their own opinions and just because they don't agree with yours does not make them any less credible than you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) 15 hr Sweet 35
all drownings (Jun '07) Sat Hawkins Ave Hound 76
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Nov 16 ralf 13
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Nov 11 Fairfield propert... 16
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Nov 10 concerned Citizen 16
Review: Joey B Plumbing & Heating Inc (Jul '10) Nov 10 Anthony d 2275 6

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages