Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,441 - 96,460 of 115,646 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
God bless israel . The smartest people on the planet know how to deal with these scum , jihadist cockroaches and human flesh eaters.
~`

yes they do....and a self professed bigoted convert like u should be very wary that those smart people dont hunt u and your kind down and drag your fat carcasses to Hague's International War Crime Tribunal, where your kind will reap what they have sown...
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Blaming the Jews is pure evil. Jews are just like any other group of people. The devil hates the Jews because every book in the bible was written by a Jew.

The devil is condemned to hell, and a curse is on anyone who is antisemetic.

Blaming the Jews is totally lame and gay.
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

GOD bless the Jews and may GOD bless Israel.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me if I don't give you a hug during your moment of severe angst, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.
Did you call me dull?
U
L
L
A
R
D
?

Since: Jan 13

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Any thing bad that happens in this world just remember that the Jews were behind it and Jews did it.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Use of Israel as “unilateral” aggressor was long-planned

While Israel plays the part of unilateral aggressor, citing “security concerns” and fears of “terrorism” as its motivation for its latest unprovoked, extraterritorial attack, it is well documented that the United States and its other regional partner, Saudi Arabia, have long planned to use Israel to carry out attacks that neither could justify carrying out themselves. The purpose of such attacks is both to carry out short-term strategic objectives, and as a means of triggering a wider conflict.

Similar plans have been laid out against Iran upon the pages of corporate-financier funded think tanks like the Brookings Institution.

In regards to Iran, in Brookings’“Which Path to Persia” report, it states specifically (emphasis added):

“Israel appears to have done extensive planning and practice for such a strike already, and its aircraft are probably already based as close to Iran as possible. As such, Israel might be able to launch the strike in a matter of weeks or even days, depending on what weather and intelligence conditions it felt it needed. Moreover, since Israel would have much less of a need (or even interest) in securing regional support for the operation, Jerusalem probably would feel less motivated to wait for an Iranian provocation before attacking. In short, Israel could move very fast to implement this option if both Israeli and American leaders wanted it to happen.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Blaming the Jews is pure evil. Jews are just like any other group of people. The devil hates the Jews because every book in the bible was written by a Jew.
The devil is condemned to hell, and a curse is on anyone who is antisemetic.
Blaming the Jews is totally lame and gay.
/~

If i were the President of this Country, the very first thing i'd do would be to cut all aid and to stop misusing taxpapers monies to support israel's jews Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.

The second thing i would do is return our Treasuty Department to Congress and have Congess sign a document and a plege of allegiance to America and "not" to israelis terrorist jews and their AIPAC benefactors.

Both the Congress and the Senate would adhere to our founding fathers Constitution or be brough up on Treason Charges.

My first year as President woulds be instilling lock-up fear into every elected official to do their job that they were elected to do and sworn an oath and allegiance to...
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Go fck yourselves , this is my massage to all the Jew haters. I am a offspring of a Hungarian Roma who converted to Judaism and I am the happiest to be a proud Jew. So again all you haters Go FCK yourselves
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Go fck yourselves , this is my massage to all the Jew haters. I am a offspring of a Hungarian Roma who converted to Judaism and I am the happiest to be a proud Jew. So again all you haters Go FCK yourselves
~

your postings are very g-dly! Your Hungarian mama opened her hoofs up to a defected mutatant sperm cell and that's what made u a jj "convert".
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
/~
If i were the President of this Country, the very first thing i'd do would be to cut all aid and to stop misusing taxpapers monies to support israel's jews Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.
The second thing i would do is return our Treasuty Department to Congress and have Congess sign a document and a plege of allegiance to America and "not" to israelis terrorist jews and their AIPAC benefactors.
Both the Congress and the Senate would adhere to our founding fathers Constitution or be brough up on Treason Charges.
My first year as President woulds be instilling lock-up fear into every elected official to do their job that they were elected to do and sworn an oath and allegiance to...
Excellent points!
Retired Farmer

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent points!
You are missing one big fact: the largest, most powerful Israel lobby in America is not AIPAC. It is Christians United For Israel (CUFI). CUFI is a creature of war mongering, Armageddon seeking television preacher John Hagee.
Real American

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

MrTrollzfull wrote:
Any thing bad that happens in this world just remember that the Jews were behind it and Jews did it.
I dont recall September 11th being plotted by the Jews. I hear people all the time say America has racism
and discrimination they obviously have not visited a topix site
Real American

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing one big fact: the largest, most powerful Israel lobby in America is not AIPAC. It is Christians United For Israel (CUFI). CUFI is a creature of war mongering, Armageddon seeking television preacher John Hagee.
War Mongering ? America Defends Saudi Arabia as well.
Real American

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing my boss at my very first job told me was, "Always make sure you spell the person's name right!"
The fellow you are referring to is: Al Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud
Spelling is not my strong point but anyway, I do adore the Prince. He does many great things to help others.
Real American

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
U cannot forgive convicted supreme war crimes jews', even if u wanted to. We at Mt.Sinai cannot and will not forgive the israeli untermenschen jews for their endless heinious crimes against humanity. Jews' are doing Satan's bidding and Satan's evilness and who are u or anyone else to forgive these blasphmous cult of evil doers. And who in God's creations are u to tell others to forgive jews' blaspheme and genocidial atrocities..
U must remember this, jews' written Talmud is Satan's inspired words that teaches jews to hate Jesus Christ and to love the Original Serpent of pure eviliness and wickedness...
Jews' are responsiable for making a mockery out of Godly Truths and they cannot repent for deeds of blaspheme, nor their deeds of mass extermination and ethnic cleansing of innocent human beings...
and jews' are "not" God's chosen people and for anyone to have that thought in their little twerps brain mind would make u an illiterate delusional ignoramus like the jerk who calls itself NFL and the fearless cartoonie.
1 . We are ALL Gods Chosen People
2. You shouldnt hold a grudge against a race of people for past mistakes. Sunni Al Qeada Muslims killed my sons father in Iraq. I do not hate all of Islam. I do not even hate Sunni Muslims. For the men that killed kill took responsiblity and aired it on TV. I hold the accountable not Iraqis or Sunni Muslims.
3. God says we should love our neighbors as he loved us.
* you really need to reconsider your feelings.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
1 . We are ALL Gods Chosen People
2. You shouldnt hold a grudge against a race of people for past mistakes. Sunni Al Qeada Muslims killed my sons father in Iraq. I do not hate all of Islam. I do not even hate Sunni Muslims. For the men that killed kill took responsiblity and aired it on TV. I hold the accountable not Iraqis or Sunni Muslims.
3. God says we should love our neighbors as he loved us.
* you really need to reconsider your feelings.
?./5

Hello, read what i posted and u will see what a jackass u are!

hint: i stated: "U cannot forgive convicted supreme war crimes jews', even if u wanted to. We at Mt.Sinai cannot and will not forgive the israeli untermenschen jews for their endless heinious crimes against humanity.

The jews are "not" God's chosen people and u are a delusional blasphmous convert to think that u and your kind are.

If God stated that u and your kind were His chosen people, then God would be a paradox to Righreousness and His Holiness, and that is not what God is.

Almighty God is "NOT" the God of a Cult of Evil Doers and israel and its israeli wae crime jews are not going to blaspheme God's Name by saying u and your kind are his chosen wailing wall occultist people.

Do "not" mess with God's Name, because you and your kind are nothing more than injurious beastly creatures that are an abomination to all who can see Godly Truths and recongized israel as Satan's Lair for convert hybrid muttfaced mutants, just like u.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont recall September 11th being plotted by the Jews. I hear people all the time say America has racism
and discrimination they obviously have not visited a topix site
~/5

go to israel where u and your kind belong and stop posting your ignorances on this Historical site of Truth seekers from around the World!

U and your kind a blight and a plague to what is good, because u and your kind love the lie and worship the original serpent, who is your father of all lies. Jesus told your oral cult this in Ancient time and we are warned about u and your kind.
Mahdi

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't agree with the actions of Israel after all it has suffered, then you are definitely pro-arab. I don't have to know you to spot an arab sympathizer.
You're a f@@nk stupid. Israel always used the suffering and genoside as an excuse to kill every oppocition to their expantion. So, because I don't like baseball, I am anti American? You, fuung moron.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f@@nk stupid. Israel always used the suffering and genoside as an excuse to kill every oppocition to their expantion. So, because I don't like baseball, I am anti American? You, fuung moron.
LOL!! Good points!
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

henrymakow.com — Nov 1, 2013

The word “Holocaust” is a Biblical term for “burnt sacrifice.” Why refer to genocide as “a sacrifice”? Because the Illuminati bankers deliberately sacrificed European Jews to create the State of Israel, the capital of the Rothschild’s occult New World Order.

The London-based Illuminati bankers wanted Jews to set up the State of Israel in order to colonize the Middle East.(Zionism was a “British” creation. The “British Empire” was a vehicle for Illuminati Jewish bankers. It is now morphing into the NWO.)

However European Jews wanted no part of Israel. The Illuminati created the Nazis partly to trauma brainwash Jews into supplanting the Palestinians. Zionists and Nazis were mirror images of each other. Both espoused racial purity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE