Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,806)

Showing posts 96,101 - 96,120 of114,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Your assumptions apply only to your lonely sad self, creepo. You're amazed at my erudition, and you hate me for it.
You got it wrong again! I worship your erudition and if I was in front of you I would go on my knees to leak your shiny shoes. Where in the world would I find such an intelligent human being?(you are human I presume. You are not one of the Gods...?) Oh! Great Condom! I worship you! you are the greatest thing which happened in my worthless little life! You are the sun, the moon (well I do not know which side) and I cannot spend one minute in my miserable life not thinking about you.(but do not expect me to turn my back on you! I won't trust you that far!)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>..Blathering fool!..I see you had to open that dictionary again. How do you do that? You first start with the insults beginning with a A, and goes to B, etc. It fits the pattern.
It stands to reason you'd be enthralled by someone who thinks circles around your little head, closet case.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Your assumptions apply only to your lonely sad self, creepo. You're amazed at my erudition, and you hate me for it.
Creepo! I see you now reached the C in the dictionary. Another 24 letters to go...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>You got it wrong again! I worship your erudition and if I was in front of you I would go on my knees to leak your shiny shoes. Where in the world would I find such an intelligent human miserable life not thinking about you.(but do not expect me to turn my back on you! I won't trust you that far!)
Nah, I'm just smarter than YOU are, stooge, as so many people are.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Creepo! I see you now reached the C in the dictionary. Another 24 letters to go...
Stick to your flimsy theories, Gertrude. They're all you seem to have.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to your flimsy theories, Gertrude. They're all you seem to have.
Gertrude...You are jumping! what happened to D,E,F? Don't you know your alphabet any more! Your brilliant brain must have blown a fuse...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Gertrude...You are jumping! what happened to D,E,F? Don't you know your alphabet any more! Your brilliant brain must have blown a fuse...
Try to understand that others are smarter than you are, then get on with your petty life.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Netanyahu is on his knees begging to Saudi to take him in out of the razor wire and blast proof fences that block out the sky.
His vision of the future was a misconceived deranged nightmare of a loony tuned in to the accomplishment of satan.
Supposing he woke up , to be what he is today.
He would have been better off staying in bed.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of this Jew come from the bowels of Satan ... if you listen ... the der Zionism and Obamaism. Real evil and real antiChrist chanting...
For how long did they detain you, little man? Did they abuse you while you were being held?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Israel are the people of the Bible, chosen and cannot be in the wrong. It's a principle. I don't care if they put everyone of those damned internment camp Palestinians in the gas chamber, it CANNOT be a sin on their heads. They were given a bye when they came out of Egypt. Only God can do that, He did, now they can do what they want. The fact that Palestinians are still alive is a testament to their forebearance! They need to use their bomb already.

You show sand N's having their faces melted away and I guarantee you that public sentiment will turn solidly for Isarel.(In the US. The Nanny State Eurpeans will scream about human rights. Nuke them to).

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-prasie and self mockery all in one tiny little piece of drivel from a tiny little piece of shit.
Were you detained six weeks, little man? Or was it longer?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
him .... Revelations (somewhere therein)...'and the world wondered' at the power - of the beast.(?)
When you were in jail, did anyone abuse you, little man?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
They're Satan's chosen convicts Guess Who!! But yeah, the Halloween's meant entirely and appropriately for these demons who are marauding around the world visiting death and destruction on innocents.
h
At Halloween, those who watch you will be able to observe you from up close, won't they, little man?

Best for you to bolt your door and douse the lights.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Only a lousy democrat could get away with voting for genocide in Iraq and being able to completely distance themselves from any responsibility of those consequences of their own actions. And yet somehow because their poster child voted against it it is somehow allowable for they to wash their hands of such eVils. Obama has now become a continuation for those such eVils.
Hitler & Co would be in awe.

Bow down to Judas you b****s!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

The Weimar Republic, Sodom n Gomorrah, and Rome all rolled into one.
Common sense and the moral question left this governing process long long ago.

"A Government without the moral question in its governing process doesn't have a process that is going to survive."

-Onendaga Chief Oren Lyons
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
`
`
jews' in Palestine that named israel as their homeland are nothing more than mutated hybid converrs,... having no rights whatsoever to exit on Holocaust land that they stole by terrorism.
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
The dna industry is putting your own ashkenazi/khazar lies in a box where they belong. So sit down and sthu!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be thankful for Hitler....
More inane profundity from a little man who hides in fear.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population..........

The Federal Reserve Bank

The first chairman of the American Federal Reserve was Charles Sumner Hamlin. He was Jewish

Second, Jewish William Proctor Gould Harding.

Third, Daniel Richard Crissinger. Jewish descent. Also one of the most famous freemasons of the time.

Fourth, Roy Archibald Young. Jewish

Fifth, Eugene Isaac Meyer. Jewish , Also first president of the World Bank.

Sixth, Eugene Robert Black. Jewish

Tenth, Arthur Frank Burns. Jewish

Twelfth, Paul Adolph Volcker. Jewish descent.

Thirteenth, Alan Greenspan. Jewish

And lastly, the current (fourteenth) Chairman is Ben Bernanke. Jewish

Source

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,101 - 96,120 of114,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Selden Discussions

Search the Selden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale 18 hr Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 21 hr Billy Bong 60
Man charged in Patchogue beating and robbery, s... 23 hr kcee 1
Sarah Goode Fri Stanley R Sogg 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 9 Habanero Harv 16,760
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••