Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110589 Sep 24, 2013
FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil's religion, simple but true, thanks for one of a few true posters here dude. some wastrels here ... some real J fkrs here.!!
But the question remains...when hasbarats do not know what to say anymore, do they google Nathan Yahoo?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110590 Sep 24, 2013
And now for Happy Hour...
The Pharmacist
A lady walks into a drugstore and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide.
The pharmacist said: "Why in the world do you need Cyanide?"
The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband.
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said:" Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us in jail and all kind of bad things will happen! Absolutely not, you cannot have cyanide!@"
Then the lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied: "Well now, you did not tell me you had a prescription!"

Have a nice day!
Dergio

Indonesia

#110591 Sep 24, 2013
Helloooooooo

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110594 Sep 24, 2013
Wail and Freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
`
_69
And we at Mt. Sinai Retard thank the righteous well informed Truth Anal for their Evil Satanic Demonized lives and for what they've done in the name of god chosen as religious fanactical Liars.....
If only you knew how truly pathetic you are.
Face it. Although unintentionally entertaining, you're nothing more than a fanatical creep on a tiny thread in the middle of an internet ocean, so wipe off your drooling mouth, learn the English language, and get a job,
lowlife stooge.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110595 Sep 24, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>But the question remains...when hasbarats do not know what to say anymore, do they google Nathan Yahoo?
oops!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110596 Sep 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you knew how truly pathetic you are.
Face it. Although unintentionally entertaining, you're nothing more than a fanatical creep on a tiny thread in the middle of an internet ocean, so wipe off your drooling mouth, learn the English language, and get a job,
lowlife stooge.
And that from the Big man with a big condom...get a life!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110597 Sep 24, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>And that from the Big man with a big condom...get a life!
Are you barfing philosophy again today, shallow creep?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110598 Sep 24, 2013
How many of you believe that SHTF in the next week as many conspiracy theories are predicting?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110599 Sep 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the "barfier" of philosophy you moronic sod.
As a matter of fact I composed a verse last night.
He was lost and a Jew saw opportunity in the absence of knowledge , Jewey directed the lost to the illusion created by feeding the furnace of deception founded by beginning , therefore the path the lost trod after that, was the right path to be on.
Was it a mistake on the part of the Jew ,
or the " end of beginning".
Judge for yourself .
The beginning was sorrow departing perfection motivated by the happiness of having somewhere to go.
Sorrow accepting the encumbrance of happiness must have been the ultimate sacrifice but Allah did it anyway.
The Jew sending happiness away is the end of beginning.
But it might not work.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110603 Sep 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No deep kreep, I am marvelling at your superior intelligence!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110604 Sep 25, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the "barfier" of philosophy you moronic sod.
As a matter of fact I composed a verse last night.
He was lost and a Jew saw opportunity in the absence of knowledge , Jewey directed the lost to the illusion created by feeding the furnace of deception founded by beginning , therefore the path the lost trod after that, was the right path to be on.
Was it a mistake on the part of the Jew ,
or the " end of beginning".
Judge for yourself .
The beginning was sorrow departing perfection motivated by the happiness of having somewhere to go.
Sorrow accepting the encumbrance of happiness must have been the ultimate sacrifice but Allah did it anyway.
The Jew sending happiness away is the end of beginning.
But it might not work.
Ecellent, but they are only happy when they can fleece the Goyim!(who unfortunately deserve it for being so stupid!)

Blacktown, Australia

#110609 Sep 25, 2013
FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
lol u one crazy mofo but i like you lol

I'm not crazy.
Tell me why do you think that young lady who reads the Sana financial assessment keeps smiling at me.????????¿
Do you think it means anything.
???????¿.

Blacktown, Australia

#110612 Sep 25, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Ecellent, but they are only happy when they can fleece the Goyim!(who unfortunately deserve it for being so stupid!)

Fleece em or kill em.
Stupid ,?.
Like buying a set of encyclopedias from a door to door salesman, that's who they are.
Is it stupid to be what you are.
One million conscious decisions go into individuals "decoding" from abstract what they are , that's "daily", OK , in the case of idiots taken in by the Jew , would you believe half a million.
Quarter , well when they get out of bed they decide what's for breakfast and then go back to sleep.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#110613 Sep 25, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fleece em or kill em.
Stupid ,?.
Like buying a set of encyclopedias from a door to door salesman, that's who they are.
Is it stupid to be what you are.
One million conscious decisions go into individuals "decoding" from abstract what they are , that's "daily", OK , in the case of idiots taken in by the Jew , would you believe half a million.
Quarter , well when they get out of bed they decide what's for breakfast and then go back to sleep.
As you spew hate, it is Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Tunisia and Nigeria.

Syria is a humanitarian nightmare due to the slaughter of innocents and the more than a million who have fled for refuge in Turkey and Jordan. Islam veers between arrogant spiritual certitude and the constant evidence of its failure to produce democratic governments with healthy economies, let along societies in which justice and personal security exists. We may well be witnessing the beginning of its demise, but none of us will be around when that finally comes to pass.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

Wentworthville, Australia

#110615 Sep 25, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
As you spew hate, it is Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Tunisia and Nigeria.
Syria is a humanitarian nightmare due to the slaughter of innocents and the more than a million who have fled for refuge in Turkey and Jordan. Islam veers between arrogant spiritual certitude and the constant evidence of its failure to produce democratic governments with healthy economies, let along societies in which justice and personal security exists. We may well be witnessing the beginning of its demise, but none of us will be around when that finally comes to pass.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

That stupid article you present is obviously written a Jew licker.
Allow me to point out why , I can prove its
fraudulent nature.
And all will agree, after I'm through.
And done .
We will be.
Putting the scribble in the pigeon hole where it belongs.
The pigeon hole that be for.
The "lettered French" or as some on our forum say the old condom.
Yes and my evidence is this.
The article clearly states "it was the Sunni" that was devastated by the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire , in fact it was the Sunni who overthrew the Ottoman Empire.
There is this war going on now because the Arab Spring engineered it , and converged with Israel and their backers to offer huge incentives for division to be rigid in the Middle East.
Because that is the only way Israel can survive.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110616 Sep 26, 2013
The great Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Jewmerica was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”

Things are going radically wrong in the United States. The country is owned from top to bottom by a small cabal of Zionist psychopaths and Satanists and there is no difference between the two.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110617 Sep 26, 2013
Woody wrote:
The great Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Jewmerica was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”
Things are going radically wrong in the United States. The country is owned from top to bottom by a small cabal of Zionist psychopaths and Satanists and there is no difference between the two.
In a speech before the Duma, French geopolitician Aymeric Chauprade (former Director of the prestigious French Military Academy- L'ecole de Guerre-) stated: "RUSSIA has become the last hope of the world faced with the new totalitarism! The time has arrived to form, around Russia, and with the patriots from all nations, the Internationale of those who cherish their identitity, their family, and who refuse that the individual be reduced to a merchandise."
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110618 Sep 26, 2013
Wayne and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
_55
And we at Mt. Sinai Retreat thank the righteous well informed Truth seekers like you, from not backg down from Tribal Occultist converts. calling themselbes Hebrew Israelites, who have "no" lineage, or bloodline to Palestinians land nor to the 12 tribes from the House of Isrsel....That's because the jews in israel are liars, decievers, hoaxters and connivers, who stole the land they are squatting on by High War Crimes against Humanity and even lied about a Holocaust in Germany, that turned out to ne a Holohoax..
And for that reason each israeli jew who pledges their alliegence to Satan's israeli Lair,... should be in Hague facing an International High Supreme War Crime International Tribunal for their Evil Satanic Demonized lives and for what they've done in the name of god chosen as religious fanactical Liars.....
and they let you out again from the nut house???
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110619 Sep 26, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That stupid article you present is obviously written a Jew licker.
Allow me to point out why , I can prove its
fraudulent nature.
And all will agree, after I'm through.
And done .
We will be.
Putting the scribble in the pigeon hole where it belongs.
The pigeon hole that be for.
The "lettered French" or as some on our forum say the old condom.
Yes and my evidence is this.
The article clearly states "it was the Sunni" that was devastated by the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire , in fact it was the Sunni who overthrew the Ottoman Empire.
There is this war going on now because the Arab Spring engineered it , and converged with Israel and their backers to offer huge incentives for division to be rigid in the Middle East.
Because that is the only way Israel can survive.
Israel can and will survive all your bullshit stories. No big deal.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110620 Sep 26, 2013
Sir David Duke.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) 15 min KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) 2 hr Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? 15 hr Gayville 3
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Mon Socwkmom 320
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match