Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110056 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:-
Consider Beamish's quote, recognise Ratty in the last sentence? Eureka! Of course
lled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably POLLUTE."
How quaint for you quote from a crusty nazi propagandist, little man.
Why do you worship a Jewish god?

An NFL Fan

USA

#110062 Sep 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="SaintPeter's buttboy "]<quoted text>

Poor Ratty the Racist. Everyone despises the perverted Jew and the perverted victim of incest. Poor Ratty!![/QUOTE]

Do tiny bubbles of saliva form at the corners of your mouth, little man?
Did you tell your mother that you worship a Jewish god?
ocxz

Paris, France

#110071 Sep 12, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not.
I don't have to hide behind anything
You are.
You know.
That is why you are on this forum.
You hide.

Canadeeeee ??? Israeleeeee ???
Hideeee ??? flageeee ????
Looneeee !!!
ocxz

Paris, France

#110072 Sep 12, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually worships my testicles
seriously dude you should find a suitable forum to express your sexual tendencies.
billyboy

Barnsley, UK

#110073 Sep 12, 2013
Cuttin through all the bullshit, the USA and the illegal zionsist state of Israel are guily of war crimes and crimes against humanity, end of!
The jew led USA government are made up of nut jobs, but a few are now shittin themselves, as day turns to night, the armageddon that the USA dreads, is fastly becoming a reality, being just one step away from jihadists taking the whole country down, making 9/11 look like a picnic. The American people can no longer be safe in their homeland and they, or their government at least, have failed to learn the lessons of 9/11
The jew state will perish, as it is just unsustainable. Wrong place, wrong people, wrong time and another holocaust awaits them.
Sad, but inevitable.
You live by the sword you will die by it and these two nations are the greatest examples of it.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#110101 Sep 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint for you quote from a crusty nazi propagandist, little man.
Why do you worship a Jewish god?

Your not half the jew this new chad devotee appears be .
Which means, the race of the bottom feeders is leaving you to feed on his behind.
Now I've got a serious comment to make so get lost creep.

rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#110102 Sep 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does 'Mr Sooth' talk to you, but others can't seem to hear his voice?

OK I got the wrong quote .
All the same it was probably Allah saying don't associate with Jews or their crimes will rub off on you.

rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#110104 Sep 12, 2013
Old Chad are you out there can you hear me, I got something to tell you that might be s game changer on your path as a follower of satan.
Illusion -- about satisfying your expectations connected to licentious behaviour, or domineering egotistical expressions, or hope for ubiquitous grandiose pillage of everything ,-- are
BUBBLES, that POP.
nutjobs here

Israel

#110105 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not in a position to bless anyone Ratty, but that's immaterial:-
You should a) Join the topix community and wider spheres to rid the Jews in the occupied Palestinian areas, b) campaign to rid the world of Zionism and racism, c) Help reclaim America and Canada from Jew influence, d) end your abhorrent blasphemy, as FanNY and Ratty, against Christ the Messiah, and e), remove that awful six-sided freemasonry, devil/sign of Lucifer from the thread.
That's just an example of what Jews should be doing.
a) What border do you consider occupied???
b) Are you not a racist? Zionism has been around as long as the Bible.
c) no matter who is in charge or what they do, you will still blame the Jews. Your problem seems to be Jews not Zionism. So you have no problem with being a Bigot?
d) why are you allowed to spread hate, racism, blasphemy according to other belief systems but you call for others to stop? Hypocrite?
nutjobs here

Israel

#110106 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
It is highly relevant here and highly relevant today, Ratty. Many great lessons can be gained from history. If you want to know your future you got to know your past as Bob Marley said. You talk of hate as though it is just a phenomenon directed against Jews, but conveniently forget the barrelfulls of hatred Jews inflict in real ways against the occupied Palestinians; the hatred Jews meted out with murders against millions of Christians in Russia in the early part of the 20th Century; the African Holocaust were slavery funded largely by Jews destroyed large African communities and destroyed the lives of millions of Africans. Here in Liverpool Jews virtually ran the African Slave Trade.
Don't ask people to forget history Ratty. History informs the present and highlights warning signs for the future; you know like 'lest we forget' as the Jews perform a slow genocide against the Palestinians?
Not sure what your definition of history is. Seems to be pick and choose.
Muslims and Black Africans were more involved in the Slave trade than Jews were. Ask the Africans why they insaled their own and than sold them to foreigners? Ask the Muslims why 10's of millions of White people as well as black were enslaved by them.

You obviously don't know history to forget it.

If a genocide is increase standard of living and a massive growth in population than Israel is carrying out genocide.

An NFL Fan

USA

#110108 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersbuttboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh! The old chest nut (job) on Arabs and Africans
Still awake,little racist? Is it difficult to sleep when you're being closely watched?
nutjobs here

Israel

#110112 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying so much you actually believe your bullshit. You really are a nut job aren't you?
What isn't true of what i wrote.
c) no matter who is in charge or what they do, you will still blame the Jews. Your problem seems to be Jews not Zionism. So you have no problem with being a Bigot?
d) why are you allowed to spread hate, racism, blasphemy according to other belief systems but you call for others to stop? Hypocrite?
CAN YOU FOR ONCE ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTION AS YOU NEVER HAVE.
Zionism has been around as long as Judaism, it is in Jewish prayer and song for thousands of years.
What do you not blame Jews for??
Are you not a Bigot?
Do you not spread hate while calling for others to stop hating??
Does this not make you a hypocrite?

An NFL Fan

USA

#110113 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
up and delete but if you do I'll back to say it again.
"and i shall be slow to learn, and the pace shall make me confused."
Bobby 8.32
Pulled that garbage right out that 'Elders' trash heap, didn't you, little sleepless racist? That sh¡t was debunked many decades ago, but freaks such as you line up for it, don't you?
Are they watching you this weekend?

An NFL Fan

USA

#110114 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying so much you actually believe your bullshit. You really are a nut job aren't you?
Why can't you get any rest, little man? You're afraid, aren't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#110118 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
By all means contribute to the History of Jews and the African Slave Trade, ked by Jews and the odd Uncle Tom house negro does not alter Truth.
Do you actually believe an imbecilic racist such as you can control the agenda of a thread?

You're sleepless for a reason, little man.

An NFL Fan

USA

#110119 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You confuse spreading truth with spreading hatred.
Is that why so many of your accounts have been deleted, little creep?

An NFL Fan

USA

#110120 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything.
Ha! And YOU want in-depth answers to your copy/pasted trash, little racist.

Hilarious!
nutjobs here

Israel

#110123 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse spreading truth with spreading hatred. But I fully understand your dilemma
What isn't true of what i wrote.

CAN YOU FOR ONCE ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTION AS YOU NEVER HAVE.

Zionism has been around as long as Judaism, it is in Jewish prayer and song for thousands of years.
What do you not blame Jews for??
Are you not a Bigot?
Do you not spread hate while calling for others to stop hating??
Does this not make you a hypocrite?

AGAIN EACH POINT FROM ABOVE AND TELL ME WHAT ISN'T TRUE AND WHY.

WHAT BORDER DO YOU CONSIDER OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN LAND AND WHY?
a WAS A QUESTION NOT A STATEMENT SO IT IS NOT TRUE OR FALSE.

WHAT DO YOU NOT BLAME JEWS FOR? IS THERE ANYTHING?

merriam-webster
big·ot
noun \&#712;bi-g&#601;t\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group) DOES THIS NOT DEFINE YOU?

WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS TRUE. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY OF WHAT YOU SPEAK OF WITH YOUR OWN EYES? ISN'T 99% TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET FROM SITES WHICH SUIT YOUR AGENDA?

ARE YOU UNABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??
No way

Ermont, France

#110128 Sep 12, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
why ? you want my testicles too ?
I thought i made myself clear in my previous post.
Don't hideee behind flageee to runeee from perversiteeee
If that is your true nature, find yourself a gay site and seek membership.

Peter has a point there about evil.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#110129 Sep 12, 2013
I never repeat , but this is can exception , I am over the moon
Here it is.
Whitewashing service available , contact the international forum of corrupted individuals.
Located in the Main st. Tel Aviv, there is a dossier ready for publication , with a guaranteed list of committed subscribers , and it is entitled "Assad was always my friend".
Isn't that beautiful ,???.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralphs Fishing Station 8 hr Tom D 20
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Nov 18 Sweet 35
all drownings (Jun '07) Nov 18 Hawkins Ave Hound 76
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Nov 16 ralf 13
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Nov 11 Fairfield propert... 16
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Nov 10 concerned Citizen 16

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages