Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110004 Sep 11, 2013
PeterPFOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You such a fkn BORE why don't you pi$$ off and bless something or someone? Go beat up some old GnAt, I'm sure you'd really love that..
What's the matter, little man? Does the truth bother you?
GnA

Sydney, Australia

#110010 Sep 11, 2013
PetersPOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
When you laugh like a maniac you lose any inkling of credibility you may have once had ... just trying to help training at a GnAt and swallowing a camel ... fool.
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah Do Something or your wasting my time and your time hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha ..

Go on go and complain to the Arab League, The UN and everyother country and see if they themsleves can Destroy God's Special Possession.

Its useless complaining and complaining.

And Dave your really funny keep it up hahahahahaaha

LOL at Pete grow up buddy if you can dish it better expect it in return hahahahahaahahahaha

Look at all of them bringing up Jews did this and Jews did that. Well thank you for your articles but Israel still exist Nothing You Can Do Buddy. Hahahahahahahaahahahaha

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#110019 Sep 11, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong

Unbecoming to what you choose to believe is the benediction of what we the God fearing people of the world have achieved by recognizing the union of interest we have is not the interest of the Lord above.
That is how we have achieved it , and Israel just has to wear it.
You may like to consider exactly what is the Ambition of Allah , in your opinion.
We Salafi clearly conceive it to be the continual development of complexity, to reward His Interest by the pristine nature of accomplishment.
Where does Israel fit into that, if I might speculate in Biblical terms.
Galatians 3:1-4.
" You stupid Galatians I told you exactly how Jesus Christ was nailed to a cross.
Has someone now put an evil spell on you?.
I want you to know only one thing. How were you given Gods Spirit?. Was it by obeying the law of Moses or by hearing about Christ and having faith in Him?.
How can you be so stupid?. Do you think that by yourself you can complete what Gods Spirit started in you?."

Since: Sep 13

Barrie, Canada

#110021 Sep 11, 2013
Bull Talker wrote:
`
PA5
If we at Mt. Sinai were Assad, we would demand that Israel and all of Syria's enemies, give up their stockpile of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Jews would have one day to comply and then suffer the consequences as an illegitimate rogue regime, that has doomed themselves into the Devil's Lair of Liars and Evil Doers.
WOW ! you had me in 100 percent total agreement with you - as I was finishing your first paragraph. I was going to reply with some praise and say so.

Then , I read the second paragraph and the hate, the racism seethingly over-flowith. Why not everyone have one day to comply ? Why should the Jews only have one day and suffer the worste possible consequences?

What I read between the lines is that even if that were to occur , and Israel were able and complied with the one day stipulation and surrendered all their weapons . you'd advocate launching an attack on Israel with a wmd that was hidden and kept secret for just this purpose.
The truth is , you don't want peace . you don't care about love thy neighbor or thy brother. You want to hate and hurt and you want to spread that hate as best you can. What kind of animal would want to live in this way? what kind of animal can believe that god would approve of them destroying gods other creations of man ?
hittle

Donora, PA

#110029 Sep 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
How about that Israel is the Turd
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110030 Sep 12, 2013
It is alarming that military intervention in internal conflicts has become commonplace for the US, President Vladimir Putin said in an editorial for The New York Times. Putin however has welcomed Barack Obama’s decision to develop a compromise on Syria.

In a lengthy piece titled A Plea for Caution from Russia, the President reminded that the United Nations was created as a universal instrument of preventing devastating wars.

“No one wants the United Nations to suffer the fate of the League of Nations, which collapsed because it lacked real leverage,” Putin wrote.“This is possible if influential countries bypass the United Nations and take military action without Security Council authorization.”

Putin said that while no one doubts that poison gas was indeed used in Syria, there is “every reason to believe it was used not by the Syrian Army, but by opposition forces, to provoke intervention by their powerful foreign patrons.”

“Reports that militants are preparing another attack — this time against Israel — cannot be ignored,” he added.

The potential strike by the United States against Syria, despite strong opposition from many countries and major political and religious leaders, including the pope, will result in more innocent victims and escalation, potentially spreading the conflict far beyond Syria’s borders. A strike would increase violence and unleash a new wave of terrorism.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#110031 Sep 12, 2013
PetersPOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very very very very annoyed with this ANAL FANny because I have had 18 accounts EIGHTEEN accounts deleted for supporting Palestinians against Jew terrorist. It's a travesty and cowardice this little prick can not count. is that a ;Jew thing',... I mean .. you're pretty good at counting the children you murdered in GAZA? despicable
Tell us how they censor you. Tell us how they conspire against you and watch your every move. Tell us how Anglicans, Masons, Jews and Catholics watch and wait for you.

USA

#110035 Sep 12, 2013
Bull Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
u.2
I GET LOST BIGOT
Talked to your little petesick lately, harpy?

USA

#110037 Sep 12, 2013
Blow Stalker wrote:
~
_UNIT licker
Our founding fathers were Free thinkers like us in Mt. Sinai. We too serve false flag lies, that we have adopted from our bad association with israeli occultist jews. Learn the Truth and it will set u free
I see you've made your speech after your usual morning puke.

USA

#110039 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersbug wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Blow, Stalker gay-boy!
may the Lord God slave us from these vermin crab lice which infest my crotch. Big Lester shat his trousers again so now I have to change his size 44 nappies.
Having another nice day, I see, little man. Had any accounts deleted for racist rants today?

USA

#110040 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
... you know, the ex-catholic, Jew atheist, barbarian who cheers at the deaths of my brain cells.
You know I'm not the only one here who takes fun in your self made misery, little man. You're being watched, so why not accept the fact?

USA

#110044 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
The world is becoming far more aware of the Jew Terror Threat Ratty

This is Jew DOUBLE-SPEAK right in your face.
But now Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov is challenging the war-mongering line touted by blood-thirsty, scare-mongering Jews.
Lavrov is calling for an “on-site investigation” which he claims Assad will comply with.
and lost Gentile lives it will cost our Jew-ruined country.
Read the wires today, little lonely racist. Syria admits to a stockpile of chemical weapons, but you're too busy being deleted to gather information.
Will they be setting up surveillance this weekend too?

USA

#110045 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
.. turds of my mum before being murdered by nazi 'leaders.'
"and we shall throw the curve, and the ball shall be one of spit."
Yogi 8.32
Thanks for the scripture which you can't understand, little racist.

USA

#110046 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is laughing within the USA .... the Jew-ruined country Ratty.
Sure they're laughing, little racist. There are half-crazed little mollusks like you to point at in many lowlife trailer courts.

USA

#110048 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha!! You're so fkn thick Ratty you verminous insignificant piece of shit. Tell us tell us tell us Ratty why you're so low in intelligence?.... incest of your past Jew-ish 'heritage' perhaps? you fknc J'Goon.
Do the local street hookers find your uplifting personality to be attractive, little racist?

USA

#110051 Sep 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="SaintPeter's bugger "]<quoted text>
I'm obsesssed with little boys and now hookers! I am a very odd little piece of shit we believe but good for satire and truth.
'and we shall bet the spread, and the Giants/Bears shall make me profit."
George 8.32[/QUOTE]

Are you looking forward to the microwaves saturating your hovel this weekend, little racist?

USA

#110052 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
When people in the USA all wake up and see Kerry and Obama, two
"and we shat liquid till dawn, and the bad clams had their revenge "
Martha 8.32
If you dare being seen on the street, why not hop over to the local Lutheran church and deliver a fiery sermon on the Jewish evils, little man?
I'm sure they'll be impressed.

Why do you worship a Jewish god?

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110053 Sep 12, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say you are wrong .
This did nothing to sway my earlier opinion, other then to re-affirm my belief that you need help.
If you do want some help brother, let me know and i'll see if I can accommodate you quite obvious urgent need for intervention.
good luck and god bless
I can put you on yo somebody who is using paradise as a political tool.
His name is Mr. Sooth.

USA

#110055 Sep 12, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I can put you on yo somebody who is using paradise as a political tool.
His name is Mr. Sooth.
Does 'Mr Sooth' talk to you, but others can't seem to hear his voice?

USA

#110056 Sep 12, 2013
SaintPetersburg wrote:
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:-
Consider Beamish's quote, recognise Ratty in the last sentence? Eureka! Of course
lled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably POLLUTE."
How quaint for you quote from a crusty nazi propagandist, little man.
Why do you worship a Jewish god?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) May '16 Chuck 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages