Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109091 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has done something illegal than go ahead take him to court.
Ah I get it now of course... you are the alias of Ratty and Fanny. Of course!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109092 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Y
Ever heard of Karma?
What I have heard of... you criminally insane Jew... is violence and criminality of which you fkn jews are expert. To attack someone violently for no reason other than they disagree with you is base evil and criminal. Chosen people? Chosen by Satan yes of course. What you saying here is quite enlightening. Your saying Jews can attack anyone simply because they call for justice for Palestinians. That is simply another one of many reasons why you're so despised the world over.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109093 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
No Jews attacked me and left me bleating to death.
I figured it wouldn't be long before you pulled out the old lies for sympathy, little man. They're watching you.

USA

#109094 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!
I get it now of course... you are the alias of Ratty and Fanny. Of course!
Sorry, little man. That's just not the case.

It shouldn't be such a surprise that others consider you to be a rabid fool.

USA

#109095 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
To mock a nut case like me violently for no reason other than they know I'm mentally unstable is hilarious!

Your saying people can laugh at an asshole such as me simply because they call my sister a fat pig?
That is simply another one of many reasons why I'm despised the world over.
How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Jewish, Masons and Anglicans, little racist?

How did you know you were 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital?

USA

#109096 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Caps lock does not turn my lies into truth.

"and my fat sister shall service Greek merchant sailors and the others shall be made for free."
Eddie 8.32
Thanks for another pearl of wisdom, little racist. They're watching.

USA

#109097 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews kill children and create carnage
Another clear illustration of your addled thought process, little man.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109098 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Caps lock does not turn lies into truth.
AS Christ taught us:
"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." john 8.32
What did i write that was untrue? Why do you seem unable to answer even the most simple question?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THE WEST BANK, GAZA AND JERUSALEM IN THE 1940'S.

WHAT ABOUT THE 1,000,000 JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM JORDAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ, WITH ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS STOLEN?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE HAMAS, FATAH, PLO CHARTERS WHICH CALL TO KILL JEWS AND DESTROY ISRAEL?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT THERE ISN'T ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY, NOR ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC?

If what i write is a lie prove me wrong by answering even one of my questions.

USA

#109099 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus Christ was a Jew and I 'attack' Jews. No Jews attacked me and left me bleeding to death.

"And we shall drink like thirsty horses, and the hangover shall make me puke." Hank 8.32
No, little man. Your massive head wound was a result of playing with an industrial ceiling fan, wasn't it?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109100 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
I call for expulsion from the land stolen NOT extermination of you Askinazi rats. Just get the fkc out of the land you've stolen!!! and stop murdering Palestinians. Simple enough for you to follow you fkn ?nutjob
Give any evidence of land stolen. It has to be owned by someone to be stolen.

I never stole any land. Why do you assume i am Ashkenasi?

Do you support Hamas?
Do you support Fatah?
DO you support the PLO?
Do you support the BDS movement?

THey all call for the destruction of Israel at the least (which you seem to support from your comments), and most of their documentation call to kill Jews also.

You can't have it both ways.

Are you calling for the destruction of a UN country?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109101 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
What I have heard of... you criminally insane Jew... is violence and criminality of which you fkn jews are expert. To attack someone violently for no reason other than they disagree with you is base evil and criminal. Chosen people? Chosen by Satan yes of course. What you saying here is quite enlightening. Your saying Jews can attack anyone simply because they call for justice for Palestinians. That is simply another one of many reasons why you're so despised the world over.
now you seem to have given up making things up on the conflict and moving towards making things up about me.

I never called to attack someone for disagreeing with me, on the contrary i ask for disagreement but with reality.

When did i say chosen people?

WHEN DID I SAY THIS "Your saying Jews can attack anyone simply because they call for justice for Palestinians."

I call for justice for the Palestinians and have openly stated i am for Palestinian autonomy and even a state if they can get rid of their genocidal intentions. You are the one calling for the destruction of Israel.

Some of my best friends call for justice for Palestinians.
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109102 Aug 31, 2013
The Zionists ARE guilty of crimes against humanity. End of!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109103 Aug 31, 2013
billyboy wrote:
The British are much worse in times of war, whatever you claim that Israel does. End of!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#109104 Aug 31, 2013
billyboy wrote:
100000 dead in Syria. Children have been gassed and there are close to 1 million refugees in Syria left without shelter or food. Muslims are killing Muslims in Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Tunisia and Islam is an oppressive, violent backward force that is not sustainable. Why are you fixated on .1% of the Middle East when the rest of it is being torn apart by sectarian violence, corruption, rape, oppression, illiteracy, poverty and death?

Since: Aug 13

Denton, TX

#109105 Aug 31, 2013
I would certainly say Israel is a party to the carnage. There are NO clean hands in the Palestinian conflict, neither Jew nor Muslim, neither Israeli nor Arab.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109106 Aug 31, 2013
Tuco T wrote:
I would certainly say Israel is a party to the carnage. There are NO clean hands in the Palestinian conflict, neither Jew nor Muslim, neither Israeli nor Arab.
You are an id iot
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109107 Aug 31, 2013
billyboy wrote:
Keep blinde eye to the real guilty and it will bite you in the A ss like it is biting the Syrian people now. The Muslims kept quite when the jewish children were killed on buses and restaurants and now the government of syria saw it as a moral OK to kill even their own children. Good luck to you with this screwed up mentality of the FANATIC MUSLIMS that are 20% of all MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD. and the rest 80% keep quite or look the other way. NO one Arab demonstration against Syria But for a stupid video plenty of demonstration.
tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#109108 Aug 31, 2013
u giyd ste ctazy but i love it brcausr st lrast ur alive!

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#109110 Aug 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of nostalgia, tell me more about how and why you're a 'Stalinist'.
It must take a particular lack of compunction to overlook his genocidal propensity.
Also, do you have some sort of head wound?

Ratloder you aall me you mungrl pig slave to th insidious pouch of drgern.
What the fu*k were all finished anyway.
Stalin you say , yes think of (p) Noah and the dove of Peace, escaping Nephilim and others even more evil, today we call the bastards Jews.
And when the dove did not return it was over.
Same as it was with Stalin.
Armageddon was the battle of Kursk as the flood was then the water went down .
With us it was different the Jew kept the torrent of evil going , usurping the power of God , now we are not what our forbear left and because of that we are rooted.

USA

#109111 Aug 31, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratloder you aall me you mungrl pig slave to th insidious pouch of drgern.
What the fu*k were all finished anyway.
Stalin you say , yes think of (p) Noah and the dove of Peace, escaping s over.
Same as it was with Stalin.
Armageddon was the battle of Kursk as the flood was then the water went down .
With us it was different the Jew kept the torrent of evil going , usurping the power of God , now we are not what our forbear left and because of that we are rooted.
More disjointed allegory and muddled metaphor. You can't disguise your mental shortcomings by clouding the air,'Stalinist'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 22 min NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 32 min NAVYVET 6,391
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,463
what companies are hiring? 4 hr holbrook resident 2
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sun hoo doo you think... 10
Giant Garage Sale Sun Chuck 21
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795

Selden News Video

Selden Jobs

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Selden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]