Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108057 Aug 2, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Should allow to be fair Jews to resettle back into poland and other similar former original places they 'occupied.' No pun intended
Are you nervous, little racist?

USA

#108059 Aug 2, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over to Poland and its sewers where you belong reluctant Jew-- SERPENT, spawn of Satan.
Yes, you're nervous, and rightfully so, little racist. Peek outside for the van if you dare.

USA

#108061 Aug 2, 2013
Petescum wrote:
<quoted text>
the putrid smell? The long furry ears? And listen to your rat lies.... And that's why Ratty your so despised by the world.
Don't tell me you're not starting to catch on to what's really happening to you, little racist. The weekend stakeout is operational, isn't it?

USA

#108062 Aug 2, 2013
The little racist 'peteslag' has again been deleted.

USA

#108067 Aug 2, 2013
Petescumbag wrote:
The truth will never be deleted Ratty and you know it.
Afraid, aren't you, little racist? How many of your accounts have been erased over the past 6 weeks, creepy dude?

They watch.

USA

#108069 Aug 2, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
"And i shall blow the sailor, and the spooge shall make me pleased." Larry 8.32
Tell me how and why your lame accounts have been deleted so often, little racist.

USA

#108071 Aug 2, 2013
Peterlicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people despise Jews the world over Ratty? Apart from murdering
own; Ratty the reluctant Jew.
Squirm as you will, nothing will stop those who observe you, little racist.
Have you checked for the van down the street yet?

USA

#108072 Aug 2, 2013
PeterthePig wrote:
<quoted text>
the love Christ brings to the turds like me ...
"And ye shall show the knickers, and the smell shall make you freak.' Blobby 8.32
Now you're ranting again.
Hilarious that you, the most virulent hateful slob on Topix would speak of love, little racist.

You're being watched and you can feel them, can't you?
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

#108073 Aug 2, 2013
PeterANDtheWOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of you Christ killers will NEVER be deleted Ratty and that's what drives you ... your satanic being is violently opposed to the message and the love Christ brings to the world ... the Talmud your devil book says enough hatred about the Messiah... but you will not delete truth RATTY ... the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows your evil ways. He gave his son and Jews killed him .... but the battle is already won Ratty and you know there's nothing you can do about it except create more and more destruction ... even WW3 is a JEw aim ... the devil's last stance eh Ratty?
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
Thank you Petesake so much for this excellent posting comment.

Jesus Christ is our "Exemplae and Comforter" and israeli Jews' are war crime squatters and uninvited refugees, who were/are illegal aliens and fugitives from two Justices. The Justice that Tribal Jews' should be concerned with, is Godly and Divine and is Forever.

We at Mt.Sinai ask the loving decent Jewish people to look deeply into their hearts at the Occult religions jews' have enslaved their spirit and exposed their children spirit too.

Now jews religion teaches them bigotrty, racism, supremacy hatefulness and now I pleading for you decent jews to ask the High Priest of Melchizedek to open your eyes to Godly Truths, as Saul eyes were opened, who as Paul found God's Loveliness and Holiness.

Loving Jews' please save yourselves and your love ones from the pangs of distress and the ravages of Jew's Cult lies and your jews anti-goyim leaders whoreness to Satan's evil purpose.

Do you loving jews think for one second in time that the God of Abraham would have accepted Jew's Talmud books of Evilness and israel and israeli jews' Wickedness?

If God did, God would be a paradox living in spirit within Jews' unrighteousness. Jews are "not" God's chosen people, that's because Jewry made a prior commitment to the six sided Devil's Star, who naive gulliable jews are worship as an Occultist Tribe of doomed souls.....

USA

#108077 Aug 2, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the accolade reluctant and evil Jew with pix. The lust of Christ for our mother is far too powerful for fat.
"And yes my balls are small it's the truth, and the truth balls make me impotent," Johnny 69
Having another bad morning under scrutiny, little racist?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#108082 Aug 3, 2013
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Petesake so much for this excellent posting comment.
Jesus Christ is our "Exemplae and Comforter" and israeli Jews' are war crime squatters and uninvited refugees, who were/are illegal aliens and fugitives from two Justices. The Justice that Tribal Jews' should be concerned with, is Godly and Divine and is Forever.
We at Mt.Sinai ask the loving decent Jewish people to look deeply into their hearts at the Occult religions jews' have enslaved their spirit and exposed their children spirit too.
Now jews religion teaches them bigotrty, racism, supremacy hatefulness and now I pleading for you decent jews to ask the High Priest of Melchizedek to open your eyes to Godly Truths, as Saul eyes were opened, who as Paul found God's Loveliness and Holiness.
Loving Jews' please save yourselves and your love ones from the pangs of distress and the ravages of Jew's Cult lies and your jews anti-goyim leaders whoreness to Satan's evil purpose.
Do you loving jews think for one second in time that the God of Abraham would have accepted Jew's Talmud books of Evilness and israel and israeli jews' Wickedness?
If God did, God would be a paradox living in spirit within Jews' unrighteousness. Jews are "not" God's chosen people, that's because Jewry made a prior commitment to the six sided Devil's Star, who naive gulliable jews are worship as an Occultist Tribe of doomed souls.....
/88

Great and loving comments that will fall on blind and deaf swinehoofs, who are ugly looking j untermenschen, who dont give two dreks for any righteousness of Truths.

Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and their illigetemate statehood is the Devil's sham on all non-jews.

Israel needs to be dismantled and their Cult evil ways monitored in zoo-zooland...

USA

#108083 Aug 3, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
Great and loving comments that will fall on blind and deaf swinehoofs, who t evil ways monitored in zoo-zooland...
Do you use toilet tissue, hateful slob?

I didn't think so.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

#108084 Aug 3, 2013
PeterANDtheWOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Northern Light! YES!Refugees and squatting Jews from Talmud-worshipping European lands occupy Palestine! They have no right or claim to this land and are causing mayhem all over the middle east today with embassy after embassy closed thanks to the Zionist grip on western foreign polisy. May the Lord God end this devil's walk to hell before they obliterate nine tenths of the world's humanity.
^55

How are you feeling Petesake? We hope you are well and happy~

American jewry with its anti-Christ and anti-non jews position now rules over America's multi-racial fragmentation. Israel and Jewry is an imminent and a direct danger to this Planet and all non-jewish human beings..

Only this Age of Enlightment and the returning to the "Light and Way" that could unite our nation with one common language and one common tolerance,...where Tribal jewry is granted no special status nor privileges, can we save America from jewish ruins and the next War possiable being humans final Judgement in God's Time.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108089 Aug 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the Jewish Encyclopedia and found nothing to support your claim.
It was in the 1943 issue, so it has been sanitized. Arthur Koestler confirmed it.
what about that..
http://jewise.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/the-je...

USA

#108090 Aug 3, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>

Poor Ratty! Hated by mankind ... Chased by rat catchers.
Had any of your accounts deleted lately, little racist? Do they seem to watch you more closely after dark?

USA

#108091 Aug 3, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic post Wayne!! And thanks I'm sick and happy and witless.
Piss and loathing to you and yours at the 'retard' of Port Jefferson.(Let the Lard save us indeed)
It's always funny to see you pretend to have friends, little racist.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108092 Aug 3, 2013
Africa is signing off in its supposed free support for Jew kingdom of Satan, Zimbabwe is not afraid any longer to come out and say so.
Shove your Jew hegemony in your arse .
It's no longer worth the second hand news print it is proclaimed on.
Well take our diamonds some place else.
Little Jewey is a little lonelier this week.
Thank God.
Soon they will leave us alone.
Thank you Zimbabwe.

USA

#108093 Aug 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Africa is signing off in its supposed free support for Jew kingdom of Satan, Zimbabwe is not afraid any longer to come out and say so.
Tell me more about how you're an avowed communist.

USA

#108094 Aug 3, 2013
Oh wait! You claim to be a 'Stalinist', don't you? That's even MORE funny, isn't it?

“Exit Stage Right”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#108096 Aug 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me more about how you're an avowed communist.
Just found this..interesting ..http://www.thepropheticyears .com/reasons/Jews.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Oct 23 Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) Oct 22 KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct 21 Gayville 3
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Oct 20 Socwkmom 320
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match