Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107700 Jul 13, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven to be a bitter, impotent Nazi. It is you who are the bigot and your slanderous remarks have come to the attention of our friends on Hope St.
Your psychiatric history is no longer an excuse for your depraved blasphemous remarks AND your antisocial behavior.
This is why they gather information and record and report it. This is why your accounts are being scrutinized and why they watch you with increasing frequency.
The only impotent person here is Jim Justice, alias NFL, alias New FL, alias Old Condom, which must show his hampered sexuality by calling others impotent, while his problem is that the rabbi bit to much of his foreskin, which left him impotent. Pop goes the whistle, or what is left of it!!
endtimeNews

AOL

#107702 Jul 13, 2013

ISRAEL's Discoveries PROVE Jesus'Near RETURN

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

#107703 Jul 13, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need a shit for supper RATTY.. get on ... get down to SewerEville why not? You racist Jews don't belong on God's earth supporting racism and murder in Israel. back to the sewer with ya NOW!
Only the bottom feeder tugging at the. heart strings of humanity could reconcile the erstwhile voluminous depreciation of what we may have become if only the "balling" was more rehearsed or so the bottom feeders maintain.
So mankind must harbour in their innermost soul the life style of the preferred destitution for that to be true.
And what is preferred about RATTY you may very well ask.
Is it the inadequacy of "balling" you my very well ask, as I have assumed it to be true.
Why does RATTY prefer to dine in the SueerEville .
We can only say a personal account.
Sid believed he was stacking the shelves of glory, but to achieve it he needed to get paid by the Jew after he had delivered the behooves.
Of course after all the Beholding he got nothing for selling our Planet earth to Satin.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107705 Jul 13, 2013
PeteandtheDWARVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Uninteresting rtloder! We must fight to maintain a delusion that is 'Jew-less'..a delusion for humanity that is free from the awful influence of such base hatred...
Have you gathered the courage to peek outside your window today, little racist?
XYZ open your doors

United States

#107706 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gathered the courage to peek outside your window today, little racist?
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/russia/TJTCCCSC5OP3GR7QR/p8 65
In the Russian forum! For you only! You zionist warring savage!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/TJTCC...

US the most hated country on earth
XYZ open your doors

United States

#107710 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan Zionist Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
I scare to peek outside your window today!
I see you paranoid! JAJAJAJJAJAJJA

USA

#107711 Jul 13, 2013
Xtra y Chromosome open my doors wrote:
In the Gay forum! For you me! i am a warring savage!

US the most powerful country on earth
Having another tough day of spelling, Somalian pirate?

USA

#107712 Jul 13, 2013
PeteandtheDWARVES wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you surface from the Sewers RATTY!!.... report to Cathcer' s.com immediately. Fill in the necessary from and get back under
They watch you, so you may as well watch them in return, little racist. Be brave and look for the van on the street.

Ayr

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#107713 Jul 13, 2013
All I hear is blame one side or the other ... just blame scared people fighting for what they believe . All people Jews, Muslims Christians and the rest . We all need to protect all that we believe. And it is a human right to protect it . Such a pity we will sacrifice everyone else to defend those beliefs.
XYZ open your doors

United States

#107714 Jul 13, 2013
An NFL Fan ZIONIST SAVAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Having another tough day of spelling , Somalian pirate
No! You mentally retarded! I'm dressed for Holloween, just for you! WINK WINK
XYZ open your doors

United States

#107715 Jul 13, 2013
Ayr wrote:
All I hear is blame one side or the other ... just blame scared people fighting for what they believe . All people Jews, Muslims Christians and the rest . We all need to protect all that we believe. And it is a human right to protect it . Such a pity we will sacrifice everyone else to defend those beliefs.
Agreed!
GnA

Australia

#107716 Jul 13, 2013
What other religion's??

No other god is alive no other god has existed since the beginning of time but The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob The God of Israel.

Look at Syria now rebels turning on each other how long will Islam last? Not Long at all!!

The Lord our God is the Only God alive.

allah,muhammed buddah all of them are Just idols thats it. I dont care what you's think. And those muslims on this forum have a look at your god now look how foolish those who follow allah are look at the reward for worshipping a dead false god
GnA

Australia

#107717 Jul 13, 2013
endtimeNews wrote:
ISRAEL's Discoveries PROVE Jesus'Near RETURN
http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs
That was Awsome God Bless you. But we dont know when he will return so just keep going tell the World the greatest of nation's is Israel as our Father has said God Bless you.

Everything is gonna be alright he's coming back like he said he would "Al Green"
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107718 Jul 13, 2013
/88

Can someone answer me why jews' religion is a Cult?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107719 Jul 13, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Awsome God Bless you. But we dont know when he will return so just keep going tell the World the greatest of nation's is Israel as our Father has said God Bless you.
Everything is gonna be alright he's coming back like he said he would "Al Green"
`

`/

y r u a blasphemer/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107720 Jul 13, 2013
`

/888

When Jesus of Nazareth was born, was he the Anointed one that was foretold in the Old Testament, and why did many Israelites failed to see that Jesus was their Light and Way, and why did most israelites rejected Jesus to become a cult/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107721 Jul 13, 2013
/88

For those who dont know, jews' are not Israelites and Jews" have no Biblical claims to any land in Middle east...

Jews in Palestine are illegal aliens and thieving war crime terrorist and nervy squatting evil parasites/.

Can anyone answer this question,....who, what, where was Judiasm spawned from and who/what is their religions deity/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107722 Jul 13, 2013
/88

The wailing wall is not a sacred wall, its nothing more than a Cults wall for those who worshipping evilness and wickedness.

The wall is the giving up ones essence to Satan.

When wailing jews gyrate their pelvis at this sick idolatrous place, they are having sick copulation sex with a wall of/for their debauchery sinfulness.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#107726 Jul 14, 2013
Bush is hero ' thread you find some interesting Stuff about Zionism. Page 7883 to 7886! Enjoy
GnA

Australia

#107727 Jul 14, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/888
When Jesus of Nazareth was born, was he the Anointed one that was foretold in the Old Testament, and why did many Israelites failed to see that Jesus was their Light and Way, and why did most israelites rejected Jesus to become a cult/?
Of course Jesus of Nazareth was the Anointed one foretold in the Old Testament. Let me say this I use the verse below to point out that Israeli's back in the Old testament day were just like the Israeli's in our Day's God Warned them about turning away from him, being disobedient because they will pay the price and i will use Solomon as an example.

1 King 11:9
9 The Lord was very angry with Solomon, for his heart had turned away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice.[10] He had warned Solomon specifically about worshipping other gods, but Solomon did not listen to the Lord's command.[11] So now the Lord said to him, "Since you have not kept my covenant and have disobeyed my decrees, I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to one of your servants.[12] But for the sake of your father, David, I will not do this while you are still alive. I will take the kingdom away from your son.[13] And even so, I will not take away the entire kingdom; I will let him be king of one tribe, for the sake of my servant David and for the sake of Jerusalem, my chosen city.”

Even though some Israelites try so hard to get right with God they have miss the whole point. Because of their lack of knowledge in the Word of God and their religious way's they Lost what there Ancestor Abraham found. And that was Faith in the Lord makes us righteous believing in the Lord with your Heart and Soul Trusting in the Lord with your Heart and Soul that is why it say's

John 20
Then Jesus told him,“You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”

Romans 11:

7:So this is the situation: Most of the people of Israel have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have—the ones God has chosen—but the hearts of the rest were hardened.[8] As the Scriptures say, "God has put them into a deep sleep. To this day he has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear." [9] Likewise, David said, "Let their bountiful table become a snare, a trap that makes them think all is well. Let their blessings cause them to stumble, and let them get what they deserve.[10] Let their eyes go blind so they cannot see, and let their backs be bent forever." [11] Did God's people stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! They were disobedient, so God made salvation available to the Gentiles. But he wanted his own people to become jealous and claim it for themselves.[12] Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the people of Israel turned down God’s offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when they finally accept it.

And no it was not the Israelites plan that they be blind but God's. Their rejection meant that Salvation was offered to us. Romans 11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solar farm in shoreham 15 hr Rollo 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Fri Lili 15
Race War Dec 25 Brooklynn 10
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct '14 Sad heart08 1
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Oct '14 Coram Sux 10

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Selden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:24 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:24AM
Report: Jets HC Ryan 'Bracing for His Ouster'
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
RB Darkwa the Latest Giants Rookie to Shine
NFL 5:41 AM
New York Jets looking for personnel-oriented GM
NFL 6:13 AM
Giants' Tom Coughlin appears safe heading into finale