Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,361 - 94,380 of 115,275 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
pious evangelical

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

ocxz wrote:
*Israelites "DO NOT" Believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
Ha ha
Gna$$
That's why God has to eradicate half of them before the Second Coming. It will scare the bejeesus out of the remaining half into accepting Jesus as their savior. Those Bible authors sure knew a thing or two about human behavior.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Isaiah 43
But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says,“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.[2] When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.[3] For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.[4] Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.[5] "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west.[6] I will say to the north and south,'Bring my sons and daughters back to Israel from the distant corners of the earth.[7] Bring all who claim me as their God, for I have made them for my glory. It was I who created them.'" [8] Bring out the people who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf.[9] Gather the nations together! Assemble the peoples of the world! Which of their idols has ever foretold such things? Which can predict what will happen tomorrow? Where are the witnesses of such predictions? Who can verify that they spoke the truth?[10] "But you are my witnesses, O Israel!" says the Lord. "You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God- there never has been, and there never will be.[11] I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior.[12] First I predicted your rescue, then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world. No foreign god has ever done this. You are witnesses that I am the only God,”
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

says the Lord.[13] "From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done." [14] This is what the Lord says-your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sakes I will send an army against Babylon, forcing the Babylonians to flee in those ships they are so proud of.[15] I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel's Creator and King.[16] I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea.[17] I called forth the mighty army of Egypt with all its chariots and horses. I drew them beneath the waves, and they drowned, their lives snuffed out like a smoldering candlewick.[18] "But forget all that- it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.[19] For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.[20] The wild animals in the fields will thank me, the jackals and owls, too, for giving them water in the desert. Yes, I will make rivers in the dry wasteland so my chosen people can be refreshed.[21] I have made Israel for myself, and they will someday honor me before the whole world.[22] "But, dear family of Jacob, you refuse to ask for my help. You have grown tired of me, O Israel![23] You have not brought me sheep or goats for burnt offerings. You have not honored me with sacrifices, though I have not burdened and wearied you with requests for grain offerings and frankincense.[24] You have not brought me fragrant calamus or pleased me with the fat from sacrifices. Instead, you have burdened me with your sins and wearied me with your faults.[25] "I-yes, I alone-will blot out your sins for my own sake and will never think of them again.[26] Let us review the situation together, and you can present your case to prove your innocence.[27] From the very beginning, your first ancestor sinned against me; all your leaders broke my laws.[28] That is why I have disgraced your priests; I have decreed complete destruction for Jacob and shame for Israel.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Romans 11:25
[25] I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ.[26] And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, "The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness.[27] And this is my covenant with them, that I will take away their sins." [28] Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.[29] For God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.[30] Once, you Gentiles were rebels against God, but when the people of Israel rebelled against him, God was merciful to you instead.[31] Now they are the rebels, and God's mercy has come to you so that they, too, will share in God's mercy.[32] For God has imprisoned everyone in disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone.[33] Oh, how great are God's riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways![34] For who can know the Lord's thoughts? Who knows enough to give him advice?[35] And who has given him so much that he needs to pay it back?[36] For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

GnA wrote:
babble, babble, babble.
Haven't you been beamed up to the rapture mothership yet?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

2 timothy 3:16
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.[17] God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
2 timothy 3:16
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.[17] God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.
won't save you from ignorance though.
thanks for cut & paste.
loony
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Ignorance is if I believe in the God of Israel anf refuse to believe what he say's but im not ignorant at all.

It's you who has the problem which is ignorant to the Truth's of God and only a lunatic goes against The Creator God Almighty The God Of Israel
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The One and Only True Living God

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

pious evangelical wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why God has to eradicate half of them before the Second Coming. It will scare the bejeesus out of the remaining half into accepting Jesus as their savior. Those Bible authors sure knew a thing or two about human behavior.

I don't want them , maybe there is another Christ coming tomorrow but he'd have to get treated worse than me, to make it stick.
The cops wouldn't allow it would they.
So you can rule out the next one , and this one sure as hell don't want the vermin.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You realise the Lard God, Grape Master of this Cretin as being a father of Jeri Hall
"and ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make me an addled freak." Ringo 8.32
Snappy comeback, little racist.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

First of all peter.

Try to understand this. He is not just a god he is The God of Abraham The God of Isaac The God of Jacob (Israel ) That is why it is wrong for you to place judgement on the people of Israel the descendent's of Jacob because of the covenant he made with Abraham try to see things from God's view There are Jews in Israel who believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah who believe he died for our Sin's God can see them! But you don't see it from that view your eyes are closed to that Truth even when I tell you and back it up with his very own Word you doubt it You are a believer yet what you speak goes against God Almighty and what he say's.

You believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

But you Refuse to believe God's Word concerning Israel the very same God who sent his only begotten Son.

You believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God
But yet you forget Jesus Christ himself was an Israelite you have forgotten God has placed Jesus Christ as heir to the Throne of King David the King of Israel now is Jesus Christ.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

JEwdgment DAy 4 Liars wrote:
Blasphemy towards the one and only Mess

"And pee shall blow all over me and the pee shall make you freeze."
George 8.32
What's the matter, little racist? Why do you feel the need to hide?
Those who watch you are becoming more bold, aren't they?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews in Israel are imposters and the world know it. They have no Lineage to the Jacobs and Abrahams of the Old testament. They hail from Europe with their lust for land, money and war. Everyone knows it but you continue to peddle mis-truths and lies here.
... you know like occupy their land and steal their homes and kill them?
Are those 'thoughts' still bouncing around in your skull, little racist? It's good to know some things don't change.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist here and hundreds of posts show your racism to the ?.. deny you're a racist? with total ease of conscience .. a great case for the mental health medics in fact. Explain your problem here Anal Levi .. it may be cathartic.
You've had how many of your accounts deleted over the past month, little racists- 6? 7? How did you know those who 'abused' you after you were taken to the psychiatric ward were Jewish, tiny guy?

Do you blame the Jewish people for your ugliness and frequent castigation, or are you man enough to admit your unchristian-like wrongdoings?

Those who watch you are taking note. You're seen them lately, haven't you?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had how many of your accounts deleted over the past month, little racists- 6? 7? How did you know those who 'abused' you after you were taken to the psychiatric ward were Jewish, tiny guy?
Do you blame the Jewish people for your ugliness and frequent castigation, or are you man enough to admit your unchristian-like wrongdoings?
Those who watch you are taking note. You're seen them lately, haven't you?
NewFl, I thought you were the ultimate, but reading loony GNA, I just want to cry. How did that nutcase come around? I am beat!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>

Are your Jewish brethren 'no denial no hesitation' proud of your racism?.. do they indeed applaud it?
Have you gone back and counted how many of your racist accounts have been deleted, little slob? Help me out here, OK? Can you sometimes literally feel them watching you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>

Do I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? If it happens again ...
It's hilarious when you try to be taken seriously, little racist. Pathetic, but funny. You've discovered that they often wear black, haven't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
If it happens again the will be serious consequences .... you racist nasty twerp
Will you have my account deleted, little racist? They're reading every word and watching your every move.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
A laughing Jew! How nice.
You're beside yourself again, aren't you, little racist? Being watched has taken its toll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Selden Discussions

Search the Selden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Motocross, extreme sports at Ronkonkoma's Club MX (Aug '07) 3 hr NITECRAWLER NYCQ 13
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
Cops:Dylan Vitti Goes on Patchogue Crime Spree 9 hr zakk m 2
Review: Wood Kingdom Inc (Feb '11) Sat Pissed off 50
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jul 25 sals little sister 129
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) Jul 24 Tom 86
•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search