Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobby Sands is the Truth

Port Jefferson, NY

#107220 Jun 25, 2013
/94,211

@

There were 900 villages in Palestine and their Olive trees were over 1000 years olds, u evil liar.

Palestinians were the greatest farmers in the World and saved France from Starvation for over 10 years in War time.

European jews came to Palestinian land as "illegal aliens" by the boat loads as jew jews' Terrorist. Jew jews blew up the Kiing Davis Hotel, jew jews' terrorist poisoned the Palestinian Aqueducts and massacred the poor Native indigenous helpless unarmed meek Palstinans farmers. I have ab endless list what u fk-n monster did, but i'll leave you and your kind destiny to the One True God, who u and your kind have blasphemr, thinkung you terrorist jew jews are God's chosen . That would make God a paradox and the God we worship and bow too, is not a paradox/.

U and your kind should listen to the Truth, from former jew soldiers and stop justifying your jewish lies and deceptions with more jewish lies.

u've never answered any questions we've given u, like are u a convert jew/?

here's the son of israeli General and Hero in israel. His name is Miko Peleds and his video below, exposees u ae an evil liar!

What do u think of this Jewish mans Truthfrlness, u evil shill and ploy for War Crime jews' Holocaust...liar/?

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/03/exclusive-excer...
Bobby Sands is the Truth

Port Jefferson, NY

#107221 Jun 25, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
around 300,000 non-Jews in W.Palestine by the 1940's were not indigenous to the land. They came mostly from the surrounding countries. Even after that Arafat for example was born in Cairo he was Egyptian and not Palestinian. He was the founder of the PLO amongst others. So the leader of the Palestinians people was not even Palestinian.

`

`

you wrote a lot of words but no content.
The fact is that no-one here or anywhere else can answer my question which is why i asked it. There is no legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land.
/94,211

@

There were 900 villages in Palestine and their Olive trees were over 1000 years olds, u evil jj liar.

Palestinians were the greatest farmers in the World and saved France from Starvation for over 10 years in War time.

European jews came to Palestinian land as "illegal aliens" by the boat loads as jew jews' Terrorist. Jew jews' blew up the Kiing Davis Hotel, jew jews' terrorist poisoned the Palestinian Aqueducts and massacred the poor Native indigenous helpless unarmed meek Palstinans farmers.

I have an endless list what u sub-human monsters did, but i'll leave you and your kind destiny to the One True God, who u and your kind have blaspheme, by thinking you terrorist jew jews are God's chosen people. That would make God a paradox and the God we worship and bow down too, is not a paradox/.

U and your kind should listen to the Truth, from former jew soldiers and stop justifying your jewish lies and deceptions with more jewish lies.

here's the son of israeli General and Hero in israel. His name is Miko Peleds and his video below, wxposees u ae an evil liar!

What do u think of this Jewish mans Truthfrlness, u evil shill and ploy for War Crime jews' Holocaust...liar/?

Nutjobs here

Israel

#107224 Jun 25, 2013
Bobby Sands is the Truth wrote:
/94,211
@
There were 900 villages in Palestine and their Olive trees were over 1000 years olds, u evil liar.
European jews came to Palestinian land as "illegal aliens" by the boat loads as jew jews' Terrorist. Jew jews blew up the Kiing Davis Hotel, jew jews' terrorist poisoned the Palestinian Aqueducts and massacred the poor Native indigenous helpless unarmed meek Palstinans farmers. I have ab endless list what u fk-n monster did, but i'll leave you and your kind destiny to the One True God, who u and your kind have blasphemr, thinkung you terrorist jew jews are God's chosen . That would make God a paradox and the God we worship and bow too, is not a paradox/.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P26y8SZnQQEXX
here's the son of israeli General and Hero in israel. His name is Miko Peleds and his video below, exposees u ae an evil liar!
What did i lie about you still have not said.
Ask a question and i will answer. There is no way i will see your post if you don't reply to mine. Just posting randomly expecting me to read is messed up, unless that was your plan.

W.Palestine was mostly swamps until Jews started working the land at the end of the 19th century.
I never denied that there were arabs on the land nor that they built parts of it up. The majority of the land was not being used though. Even today with millions on the land large portions are desolate. But you wouldn't know that as you have never been here.

WHAT MADE THE JEWS ILLEGAL ALIENS??
I MET ONE OF THE GUYS WHO CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK ON KING DAVID. THE FACT IS THAT THEY WARNED THE BRITISH WHO WERE TOO POMPOUS TO LEAVE. JEWS ALSO DIED. Maybe the British should have followed the Mandate in the first place and not allowed the Arabs to displace and massacre the INDIGENOUS JEWS. Brits even joined in attacking Jews, confiscating their weapons so that they couldn't defend themselves and so on.

What aqueducts. Now you sound like more of a nutjob.
It was actually the local Arabs who massacred the INDIGENOUS JEWS, example includes the Hebron massacre 1929, and various ones throughout the Arab riots in the 1930's, the only reason that Jews created militias is because of the Arab massacres and the British ignoring it, sometimes even encouraging and helping the Arabs target Jews.
I never did anything and I don't believe in Religion.
You give me examples of the most extreme Israeli Jews possible who obviously did something they feel was wrong and are saying these things to make themselves feel better. So you quote people who call for the destruction of Israel. good examples of moderates.

I as born a Jew and can trace my lineage back a 1500 years from one side and nearly 1000 years on the other side.

Now answer me this. GIVE ME ONE LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION A RIGHT TO THE LAND.

it is nearly always those who carried out evil acts in the army who speak up afterwards against the country. They are the ones who should be tried and jailed for their actions.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107225 Jun 25, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW my racist accounts were deleted by you running to hide your own racism and hatred for your own Jew self SERPENT ... but the booze will never be defeated or deleted. Remember that Levi.
Up all night again little frustrated racist man? So your accounts have been deleted for racist content 6 or 7 times over the recent week or so?

Help me out, because I lost count, swine.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107230 Jun 25, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very disgusting character and a serial liar. Get out of the land of Palestine and stop occupying Palestinian land and stop murdering innocents. Stop the genocide you are worse than south africa ever was. You are a Nazi thug and it shows ...
So you have no answer. Just keep cursing it really proved your claims.

The land is not occupied. According to the Geneva convention land can only be occupied if it was taken by one High Contracting party from another and Jordan never had a legal claim to any part of W.Palestine. The Palestinians were not a High Contracting party.
Therefore according to international law it is not occupied but if anything disputed.
If it was Palestinian land than there would be no need to negotiate with Israel.
It was the Red Cross who changed the definition being politically motivated.
What about the Israeli innocents or do Jews not matter.

25% of Israeli are Palestine Arabs with full rights. No Apartheid. Maybe you are thinking of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, and co all partial Apartheid.

From your posts and inability to answer the basic questions on the conflict maybe go back to school on the subject as you have no basis for your false claims.
Judge Duly

Russia

#107231 Jun 25, 2013
Affidavit No 130 341 [Criminal Law] RE: AN NFL Fan

This court takes very very seriously your illegal internet crimes of harassment which you commit here "An NFL Fan" and also this court would be interested to learn why you hide your Jewish identity behind the garb of Catholicism ... also via 'Jim Justice" and "Infidel cartoontist." I should point out that harassment, racism and intimidation over the internet is considered exactly as though committed in the 'real world' so be warned. Your racism and other criminal activity and your "JEWISH HERITAGE" is well documented by the court clerk here so we'll have no more of this deceitful 'passing off as a Catholic' behaviour.

May I add as a postscript and may it be recorded in the courts minutes: You, An NFL (not flipping likely ... Catholic) Fan, bring nothing but shame and degradation to Jews everywhere. Let this judgment be both a lesson AND a warning to you you disgusting chap who is a Jew... ever so reluctant though that may be.

{Case 130}
Wayne Garrett Bob Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

#107234 Jun 26, 2013
WG/BW

Following are early morning red light jew jews' news, brought to you by Sinai's Unit 5...and the following are Truthful quotes from Information Clearing House.

"Acre Aqueduct feeding the city was poisoned by typhoid injected by Zionists in...

"The British, who left Palestine in the hands of the Jews, did not want another King David Hotel Jewish terrorist bombing....lists the following subtitle, p.87: Case 1947-01: "Zionist" Terrorists 1947-1948."

"The story can now be told, thanks to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) files which have now become available, 50 years after the event. A series of reports, under the reference G59/1/GC, G3/82, sent by ICRC delegate de Meuron from 6 May to about 19 May 1948 describe the conditions of the city population, struck by a sudden typhoid epidemic, and the efforts to combat it."
Wayne Garrett and Peace

Port Jefferson, NY

#107235 Jun 26, 2013
^55/888

Good morning to you, Psake Truthfulness~

Nazis were nothing but angels compared to the Tribe called 'Converts to Evilness' Talmudic demoniacs jew jews'...!

German people are wonderfully courage human beings and whenever Jewry slanderous them with falsehoods, it for more embezzling ill gotten monies.

Jewisj lies and fables show us just how gullible and naive people are about jews Marxist lying Red Commie in Russia from 1917 to 1945, being the War Crime Serial Killers of more than 100 million Christians and goys and Jews' were the evildoers of a Supreme Holocaust, that few mention.

Remember this, it was Jews in 1933 who declared War on Germany, not visa versa/..

as always fight for Palestinians and Western Hampshire Indians, who were/are victims of Tyrants Tyranny.

Free thinkers love and peace from Mt Sinai

Since: Nov 12

Wentworthville, Australia

#107241 Jun 26, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
He has actually posted more than that.
When did i ever post anything calling to murder, mutilate or displace Palestinians??? You are a liar as usual. At least i got you to finish a sentence instead of writing half comments which make no sense.
Never asked him to support anything STILL WAITING FOR A LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND.
You calling my posts BS, try looking in the mirror. Most of the time your posts don't even make sense.

The Legal documentary is the Old Testament , the Covenant was broken , the Jew folded when the second Temple was destroyed.
The pseudo Jew that followed are the extraction of evil.
The punishment is the Righteous
Samuel 2.; 24, " The Lord was angry with Israel again and He made David think it was a good idea to count the people of Israel and Judah".
Evil is preconceived as everyone knows and predestined as Calvin pointed out.
The failure forcing good to rise up.
Temptation is the only capacity of Divinity to secure His Ambition.
The path that we follow is the path that we take .
There is only one choice that we can make.
To follow the Mahdi .
Bad news for you Jew the Mahdi follows me.
hahaha ha ha ha .
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107242 Jun 26, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please answer each point each Resolution separately .... lets have some answers Mr Nut (lover of answers) Job:
UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992
1.Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
2.Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
3.Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
4.Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
5.Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
6.Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
7.Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
8.Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
9.Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
10.Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
Another example of people here not understanding international law.

FROM THE UN WEBSITE
"The General Assembly is the central organ. This is where all 191 Member States can gather to discuss the pressing problems of our times, most of which involve many countries or continents and therefore require international cooperation. The General Assembly is not a world government - its resolutions are NOT LEGALLY BINDING upon Member States. However, through its recommendations it can focus world attention on important issues, generate international cooperation and, in some cases, its decisions can lead to legally binding treaties and conventions."

http://www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/untour/subge...

As you can see above the resolutions you posted are General Assembly Resolution which have no legal significance so therefore your claims are false.

NICE TRY BUT YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW MEANS.
ocxz

Reunion

#107244 Jun 26, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of people here not understanding international law.
FROM THE UN WEBSITE
"The General Assembly is the central organ. This is where all 191 Member States can gather to discuss the pressing problems of our times, most of which involve many countries or continents and therefore require international cooperation. The General Assembly is not a world government - its resolutions are NOT LEGALLY BINDING upon Member States. However, through its recommendations it can focus world attention on important issues, generate international cooperation and, in some cases, its decisions can lead to legally binding treaties and conventions."
http://www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/untour/subge...
As you can see above the resolutions you posted are General Assembly Resolution which have no legal significance so therefore your claims are false.
NICE TRY BUT YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW MEANS.
We claim nothing but to expose your lies.
And your contempt for law, but then your israeli, right ?
never mind international law.
Why should the "chosen ones" be subjected to human laws ?
Of course not, specially if they are backed by the N°1 military in the world aka Usa.

condemns / condemns / condemns
that's plain english for me.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107246 Jun 26, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
We claim nothing but to expose your lies.
And your contempt for law, but then your israeli, right ?
never mind international law.
Why should the "chosen ones" be subjected to human laws ?
Of course not, specially if they are backed by the N°1 military in the world aka Usa.
condemns / condemns / condemns
that's plain english for me.
So far no one has said anything which dismisses or disproves what i write.
I have stated international law in the post above from the UN's own website. Not sure how you can argue with that.
I am not Israeli.
i don't believe in Chosen ones or religion. Nice try though.

The fact is that people here have no idea what they are talking about. Most are so full of hate they resort to cursing and personal attacks instead of debating the issues.

SO far
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinian nation legally has a right to the land.
No one has given any evidence that the Mandate for Palestine has been rescinded,
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinians are interested in peace,
no one has given me a name of a Palestinian leader who is moderate,
no one has really given any evidence on who Israel can negotiate with.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107247 Jun 26, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'claims are false'.... what claims are 'false' dork?
YOUR CLAIMS
"You are a ........serial liar..... and stop occupying Palestinian land....."

These are just from the last page I am sure there a plenty of claims by you.

Give evidence that i am lying.
I have given you quotes from the Geneva Convention and UN Website showing how the land is legally not occupied Palestinian land.
You had never given any evidence to the contrary.

So you send me a list of resolutions when you have no idea what they actually mean. I assume other people may not have had an answer for you as you were so proud of your post. Now you know that they have no legal significance I wonder if you will post them again some time.
Maybe you thought i would waste hours proving you wrong, no need as the UN answers it for me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107248 Jun 26, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'claims are false'.... what claims are 'false' dork?
Awake all night again, little racist man? I don't blame you.
ocxz

Reunion

#107249 Jun 26, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one has said anything which dismisses or disproves what i write.
I have stated international law in the post above from the UN's own website. Not sure how you can argue with that.
I am not Israeli.
i don't believe in Chosen ones or religion. Nice try though.
The fact is that people here have no idea what they are talking about. Most are so full of hate they resort to cursing and personal attacks instead of debating the issues.
SO far
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinian nation legally has a right to the land.
No one has given any evidence that the Mandate for Palestine has been rescinded,
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinians are interested in peace,
no one has given me a name of a Palestinian leader who is moderate,
no one has really given any evidence on who Israel can negotiate with.
in 1900 there was no israel, that land was ottoman empire.
give me one evidence that suddenly jews could claim that land ?
give me one evidence that that land was given to them freely with approval from the locals.
give me one evidence that the locals decided to give the leadership to the israelis freely.
give me one evidence that the people that lived there decided by themselves to go into exile to neighbouring countries and were not forced by the israelis.
Give one evidence that without US support and british support plus money from jews Israel would be here now.
Give me one evidence that the nations that decided to implant israel like a malignant cell had the support from arab countries.
Give me one evidence of any country in history that has been created like israel.

i could go on and on
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107250 Jun 26, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
in 1900 there was no israel, that land was ottoman empire.
give me one evidence that suddenly jews could claim that land ?
give me one evidence that that land was given to them freely with approval from the locals.
give me one evidence that the locals decided to give the leadership to the israelis freely.
give me one evidence that the people that lived there decided by themselves to go into exile to neighbouring countries and were not forced by the israelis.
Give one evidence that without US support and british support plus money from jews Israel would be here now.
Give me one evidence that the nations that decided to implant israel like a malignant cell had the support from arab countries.
Give me one evidence of any country in history that has been created like israel.
i could go on and on
Another method that people like yourself use. Ignore all the questions that i asked and try to change the subject at hand.

Ok The Ottoman Empire lost a war and in the treaty of servais 1920's they gave up their claim to the land. The league of Nations in San Remo 1920 split up land conquered and the Mandate for Palestine was created. It clearly calls for a land for the Jewish people and to encourage Jewish settlement on Public Land. The Job of the British as Trustees to the Mandate was to create a Jewish state on the land, and help to build institutions needed for this. Read the Mandate its very clear.
Can you give any evidence that any of the countries created in the past 150 years (most countries) were created with approval from the locals??

no time to find more.
Khalid al-`Azm who was prime minister of Syria from 17 December 1948 to 30 March 1949, listed in his memoirs a number of reasons for the Arab defeat in an attack on the Arab leaders including his own predecessor Jamil Mardam Bey:
Fifth: the Arab governments' invitation to the people of Palestine to flee from it and seek refuge in adjacent Arab countries, after terror had spread among their ranks in the wake of the Deir Yassin event. This mass flight has benefited the Jews and the situation stablized in their favor without effort.... Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homeland, while it is we who constrained them to leave it. Between the invitation extended to the refugees and the request to the United Nations to decide upon their return, there elapsed only a few months.[13]
After the war, a few Arab leaders tried to present the Palestinian exodus as a victory by claiming to have planned it. Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri as-Said was later quoted as saying: "We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down."[14]
Jamal Husseini, Palestinian representative to the United Nations, wrote to the Syrian UN representative, at the end of August 1948,
“ "The withdrawals were carried out pursuant to an order emanating from Amman. The withdrawal from Nazareth was ordered by Amman; the withdrawal from Safad was ordered by Amman; the withdrawal orders from Lydda and Rale are well known to you. During none of these withdrawals did fighting take place. The regular armies did not enable the inhabitants of the country to defend themselves, but merely facilitated their escape from Palestine.
All the orders emanated from one place...[15][16]

there are plenty more quotes.

Give evidence that because of USA, and Britain Israel still exists.

AGAIN YOU ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
IF YOU WERE ARGUING ABOUT IT BEING UNFAIR TO THE LOCAL POPULATION THAN I WOULD SAY THAT YOU HAVE A POINT BUT TO CALL IT ILLEGAL IS A LIE.

1919 Faisel signed Paris Peace Agreement which would have given Israel all of Palestine including Golan, Jordan, Gaza, WB S..Lebanon.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107254 Jun 26, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is you who lies and lies in abundance. Frankly the UN Resolutions are a quasi-legal document and are recognized as being highly significant in international law and you are unable to comment on even one out of 65. The Iraq 'war on terror' relied heavily on UN Resolutions in order to prosecute that unnecessary debacle that led to millions of unnecessary deaths including thousands of young Americans and 'allied soldiers.' You cannot answer such damning criticism from the UN.
Your leaders in that despicable 'state' are illegally and I state again ILLEGALLY occupying Palestinian land and continue to expel Palestinians from their homes to bulldoze and make new for new homes for Jews. It is pure racism and oppression from start to finish and you know it. Fundamentally it is state-sanctioned illegality and that's what makes it so appalling and so much worse than anything Hitler ever did or the white leaders of pre-ANC-led South Africa. You live in a pariah and illegal state which is a blight on humanity and a spark that ignites strife and war in many places as a result.
My claims therefore are in total true and it is you, the supporter of oppression and murder that lives the lie.... the question is for how long? How long can such despicable racism and oppression of a whole people continue with some major intervention somewhere along the way? Again you have no answers to this question no doubt.
This is the problem on this website. I GAVE YOU A LINK FROM THE UN'S OWN WEBSITE CLEARLY STATING THAT THESE RESOLUTIONS HAVE NO LEGAL SIGNIFICANCE ON THEIR OWN.

I QUOTES YOU THE GENEVA CONVENTION WHICH CLEARLY STATES LAND CAN ONLY BE OCCUPIED IF IT WAS TAKEN BY ONE COUNTRY FROM ANOTHER.

you have given no document which gives the palestinians as a nation the right to the land.

THERE IS NO LAND BEING BULLDOZED TO CREATE MORE JEWISH HOMES ON THE CONTRARY ITS THE OPPOSITE.

There have been no new settlements in the WB built by Israel for a long time.

In 2000 no checkpoints and Palestinians controlled their own cities Arafat said no to peace and started the Intifada.

nothing to do with race 25% of Israeli citizens are Palestine Arabs who have the same rights as Jews.
Arab on Supreme Court convicted Israeli President,
Arab was even President in 2007. Wahabi.

Interesting if i was wrong you should have been able to answer my questions above.

sTill waiting for an answer for any of my questinos. or for you to back your claimsup with evidence of any kind.

Sydney, Australia

#107256 Jun 27, 2013
The welcome news of the Emir of Qatar getting the push by Washington.
His association with al-Qa'eda became too much of an embarrassment .
The new boy will try to distance himself .
That might be impossible to do, with Taliban opening up offices in Doha.
All funded by the same Sheikhs.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#107257 Jun 27, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Great ocxz. But I notice the fool, or rather the self-confessed nutjob cannot answer your points but relies on cutting and pasting in an attempt to blind readers from reality. It doesn't work for nutjob it has not worked for nutjob and it will never work for nutjob.
You know if i may take an analogy, it is somehow like a surgery transplant.
If i am not mistaken, it is the first time a country has been created like that in history.
But as one knows, there is a downside to transplant if there is an immnune rejection reaction.
This is the case here.

Cobbitty, Australia

#107259 Jun 27, 2013
Taken from a theological perspective it can only be one of two caused developments, for the purpose of determining weather the temporal existence is supporting Divine aspiration or opposing it.
Since it must be accepted God has manipulated the immediate past which is our present.
And Israel is re-established with no Redeemer.
So in order to account for that, either the Palestinians are the problem . In Gods eyes.
Or the Jews are the problem. In Gods eyes.
To say anything else is to disbelieve
All three creeds. Old Testament , New Testament and Koran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 8 hr Jules 87
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr henu 6,432
you left your dog behind Tue patchogue resident 5
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) Sep 15 rob 210
Who is Arty Price Sep 15 Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
•••

Selden News Video

•••
Selden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Selden Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Selden People Search