Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Nutjobs here

Israel

#107242 Jun 26, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please answer each point each Resolution separately .... lets have some answers Mr Nut (lover of answers) Job:
UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992
1.Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
2.Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
3.Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
4.Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
5.Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
6.Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
7.Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
8.Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
9.Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
10.Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
Another example of people here not understanding international law.

FROM THE UN WEBSITE
"The General Assembly is the central organ. This is where all 191 Member States can gather to discuss the pressing problems of our times, most of which involve many countries or continents and therefore require international cooperation. The General Assembly is not a world government - its resolutions are NOT LEGALLY BINDING upon Member States. However, through its recommendations it can focus world attention on important issues, generate international cooperation and, in some cases, its decisions can lead to legally binding treaties and conventions."

http://www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/untour/subge...

As you can see above the resolutions you posted are General Assembly Resolution which have no legal significance so therefore your claims are false.

NICE TRY BUT YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW MEANS.
ocxz

Reunion

#107244 Jun 26, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of people here not understanding international law.
FROM THE UN WEBSITE
"The General Assembly is the central organ. This is where all 191 Member States can gather to discuss the pressing problems of our times, most of which involve many countries or continents and therefore require international cooperation. The General Assembly is not a world government - its resolutions are NOT LEGALLY BINDING upon Member States. However, through its recommendations it can focus world attention on important issues, generate international cooperation and, in some cases, its decisions can lead to legally binding treaties and conventions."
http://www.un.org/cyberschoolbus/untour/subge...
As you can see above the resolutions you posted are General Assembly Resolution which have no legal significance so therefore your claims are false.
NICE TRY BUT YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW MEANS.
We claim nothing but to expose your lies.
And your contempt for law, but then your israeli, right ?
never mind international law.
Why should the "chosen ones" be subjected to human laws ?
Of course not, specially if they are backed by the N°1 military in the world aka Usa.

condemns / condemns / condemns
that's plain english for me.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107246 Jun 26, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
We claim nothing but to expose your lies.
And your contempt for law, but then your israeli, right ?
never mind international law.
Why should the "chosen ones" be subjected to human laws ?
Of course not, specially if they are backed by the N°1 military in the world aka Usa.
condemns / condemns / condemns
that's plain english for me.
So far no one has said anything which dismisses or disproves what i write.
I have stated international law in the post above from the UN's own website. Not sure how you can argue with that.
I am not Israeli.
i don't believe in Chosen ones or religion. Nice try though.

The fact is that people here have no idea what they are talking about. Most are so full of hate they resort to cursing and personal attacks instead of debating the issues.

SO far
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinian nation legally has a right to the land.
No one has given any evidence that the Mandate for Palestine has been rescinded,
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinians are interested in peace,
no one has given me a name of a Palestinian leader who is moderate,
no one has really given any evidence on who Israel can negotiate with.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107247 Jun 26, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'claims are false'.... what claims are 'false' dork?
YOUR CLAIMS
"You are a ........serial liar..... and stop occupying Palestinian land....."

These are just from the last page I am sure there a plenty of claims by you.

Give evidence that i am lying.
I have given you quotes from the Geneva Convention and UN Website showing how the land is legally not occupied Palestinian land.
You had never given any evidence to the contrary.

So you send me a list of resolutions when you have no idea what they actually mean. I assume other people may not have had an answer for you as you were so proud of your post. Now you know that they have no legal significance I wonder if you will post them again some time.
Maybe you thought i would waste hours proving you wrong, no need as the UN answers it for me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107248 Jun 26, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'claims are false'.... what claims are 'false' dork?
Awake all night again, little racist man? I don't blame you.
ocxz

Reunion

#107249 Jun 26, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one has said anything which dismisses or disproves what i write.
I have stated international law in the post above from the UN's own website. Not sure how you can argue with that.
I am not Israeli.
i don't believe in Chosen ones or religion. Nice try though.
The fact is that people here have no idea what they are talking about. Most are so full of hate they resort to cursing and personal attacks instead of debating the issues.
SO far
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinian nation legally has a right to the land.
No one has given any evidence that the Mandate for Palestine has been rescinded,
no one has given any evidence that the Palestinians are interested in peace,
no one has given me a name of a Palestinian leader who is moderate,
no one has really given any evidence on who Israel can negotiate with.
in 1900 there was no israel, that land was ottoman empire.
give me one evidence that suddenly jews could claim that land ?
give me one evidence that that land was given to them freely with approval from the locals.
give me one evidence that the locals decided to give the leadership to the israelis freely.
give me one evidence that the people that lived there decided by themselves to go into exile to neighbouring countries and were not forced by the israelis.
Give one evidence that without US support and british support plus money from jews Israel would be here now.
Give me one evidence that the nations that decided to implant israel like a malignant cell had the support from arab countries.
Give me one evidence of any country in history that has been created like israel.

i could go on and on
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107250 Jun 26, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
in 1900 there was no israel, that land was ottoman empire.
give me one evidence that suddenly jews could claim that land ?
give me one evidence that that land was given to them freely with approval from the locals.
give me one evidence that the locals decided to give the leadership to the israelis freely.
give me one evidence that the people that lived there decided by themselves to go into exile to neighbouring countries and were not forced by the israelis.
Give one evidence that without US support and british support plus money from jews Israel would be here now.
Give me one evidence that the nations that decided to implant israel like a malignant cell had the support from arab countries.
Give me one evidence of any country in history that has been created like israel.
i could go on and on
Another method that people like yourself use. Ignore all the questions that i asked and try to change the subject at hand.

Ok The Ottoman Empire lost a war and in the treaty of servais 1920's they gave up their claim to the land. The league of Nations in San Remo 1920 split up land conquered and the Mandate for Palestine was created. It clearly calls for a land for the Jewish people and to encourage Jewish settlement on Public Land. The Job of the British as Trustees to the Mandate was to create a Jewish state on the land, and help to build institutions needed for this. Read the Mandate its very clear.
Can you give any evidence that any of the countries created in the past 150 years (most countries) were created with approval from the locals??

no time to find more.
Khalid al-`Azm who was prime minister of Syria from 17 December 1948 to 30 March 1949, listed in his memoirs a number of reasons for the Arab defeat in an attack on the Arab leaders including his own predecessor Jamil Mardam Bey:
Fifth: the Arab governments' invitation to the people of Palestine to flee from it and seek refuge in adjacent Arab countries, after terror had spread among their ranks in the wake of the Deir Yassin event. This mass flight has benefited the Jews and the situation stablized in their favor without effort.... Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homeland, while it is we who constrained them to leave it. Between the invitation extended to the refugees and the request to the United Nations to decide upon their return, there elapsed only a few months.[13]
After the war, a few Arab leaders tried to present the Palestinian exodus as a victory by claiming to have planned it. Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri as-Said was later quoted as saying: "We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down."[14]
Jamal Husseini, Palestinian representative to the United Nations, wrote to the Syrian UN representative, at the end of August 1948,
“ "The withdrawals were carried out pursuant to an order emanating from Amman. The withdrawal from Nazareth was ordered by Amman; the withdrawal from Safad was ordered by Amman; the withdrawal orders from Lydda and Rale are well known to you. During none of these withdrawals did fighting take place. The regular armies did not enable the inhabitants of the country to defend themselves, but merely facilitated their escape from Palestine.
All the orders emanated from one place...[15][16]

there are plenty more quotes.

Give evidence that because of USA, and Britain Israel still exists.

AGAIN YOU ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
IF YOU WERE ARGUING ABOUT IT BEING UNFAIR TO THE LOCAL POPULATION THAN I WOULD SAY THAT YOU HAVE A POINT BUT TO CALL IT ILLEGAL IS A LIE.

1919 Faisel signed Paris Peace Agreement which would have given Israel all of Palestine including Golan, Jordan, Gaza, WB S..Lebanon.
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107254 Jun 26, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is you who lies and lies in abundance. Frankly the UN Resolutions are a quasi-legal document and are recognized as being highly significant in international law and you are unable to comment on even one out of 65. The Iraq 'war on terror' relied heavily on UN Resolutions in order to prosecute that unnecessary debacle that led to millions of unnecessary deaths including thousands of young Americans and 'allied soldiers.' You cannot answer such damning criticism from the UN.
Your leaders in that despicable 'state' are illegally and I state again ILLEGALLY occupying Palestinian land and continue to expel Palestinians from their homes to bulldoze and make new for new homes for Jews. It is pure racism and oppression from start to finish and you know it. Fundamentally it is state-sanctioned illegality and that's what makes it so appalling and so much worse than anything Hitler ever did or the white leaders of pre-ANC-led South Africa. You live in a pariah and illegal state which is a blight on humanity and a spark that ignites strife and war in many places as a result.
My claims therefore are in total true and it is you, the supporter of oppression and murder that lives the lie.... the question is for how long? How long can such despicable racism and oppression of a whole people continue with some major intervention somewhere along the way? Again you have no answers to this question no doubt.
This is the problem on this website. I GAVE YOU A LINK FROM THE UN'S OWN WEBSITE CLEARLY STATING THAT THESE RESOLUTIONS HAVE NO LEGAL SIGNIFICANCE ON THEIR OWN.

I QUOTES YOU THE GENEVA CONVENTION WHICH CLEARLY STATES LAND CAN ONLY BE OCCUPIED IF IT WAS TAKEN BY ONE COUNTRY FROM ANOTHER.

you have given no document which gives the palestinians as a nation the right to the land.

THERE IS NO LAND BEING BULLDOZED TO CREATE MORE JEWISH HOMES ON THE CONTRARY ITS THE OPPOSITE.

There have been no new settlements in the WB built by Israel for a long time.

In 2000 no checkpoints and Palestinians controlled their own cities Arafat said no to peace and started the Intifada.

nothing to do with race 25% of Israeli citizens are Palestine Arabs who have the same rights as Jews.
Arab on Supreme Court convicted Israeli President,
Arab was even President in 2007. Wahabi.

Interesting if i was wrong you should have been able to answer my questions above.

sTill waiting for an answer for any of my questinos. or for you to back your claimsup with evidence of any kind.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107256 Jun 27, 2013
The welcome news of the Emir of Qatar getting the push by Washington.
His association with al-Qa'eda became too much of an embarrassment .
The new boy will try to distance himself .
That might be impossible to do, with Taliban opening up offices in Doha.
All funded by the same Sheikhs.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#107257 Jun 27, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Great ocxz. But I notice the fool, or rather the self-confessed nutjob cannot answer your points but relies on cutting and pasting in an attempt to blind readers from reality. It doesn't work for nutjob it has not worked for nutjob and it will never work for nutjob.
You know if i may take an analogy, it is somehow like a surgery transplant.
If i am not mistaken, it is the first time a country has been created like that in history.
But as one knows, there is a downside to transplant if there is an immnune rejection reaction.
This is the case here.

Cobbitty, Australia

#107259 Jun 27, 2013
Taken from a theological perspective it can only be one of two caused developments, for the purpose of determining weather the temporal existence is supporting Divine aspiration or opposing it.
Since it must be accepted God has manipulated the immediate past which is our present.
And Israel is re-established with no Redeemer.
So in order to account for that, either the Palestinians are the problem . In Gods eyes.
Or the Jews are the problem. In Gods eyes.
To say anything else is to disbelieve
All three creeds. Old Testament , New Testament and Koran.
Bobbalina of Sinai s 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107262 Jun 27, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem on this website. I GAVE YOU A LINK FROM THE UN'S OWN WEBSITE CLEARLY STATING THAT THESE RESOLUTIONS HAVE NO LEGAL SIGNIFICANCE ON THEIR OWN.
I QUOTES YOU THE GENEVA CONVENTION WHICH CLEARLY STATES LAND CAN ONLY BE OCCUPIED IF IT WAS TAKEN BY ONE COUNTRY FROM ANOTHER.
you have given no document which gives the palestinians as a nation the right to the land.
THERE IS NO LAND BEING BULLDOZED TO CREATE MORE JEWISH HOMES ON THE CONTRARY ITS THE OPPOSITE.
There have been no new settlements in the WB built by Israel for a long time.
In 2000 no checkpoints and Palestinians controlled their own cities Arafat said no to peace and started the Intifada.
nothing to do with race 25% of Israeli citizens are Palestine Arabs who have the same rights as Jews.
Arab on Supreme Court convicted Israeli President,
Arab was even President in 2007. Wahabi.
Interesting if i was wrong you should have been able to answer my questions above.
sTill waiting for an answer for any of my questinos. or for you to back your claimsup with evidence of any kind.
/~\

Are u related somehow to Aryshire the Idf jj milker
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#107263 Jun 27, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem on this website. I GAVE YOU A LINK FROM THE
there are a few links for you:
Maybe a graphic illustration will be easier for you to understand, since you don't get what a condemnation is.

Very nice map with lots of easy to comprehend data, even for a non-israeli living in israel hum hum...

http://www.norwichpsc.org.uk/palestine_map_19...

woops i see palestine 1948 on the map.

http://www.israeli-occupation.org/
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#107264 Jun 27, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai s 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
/~\
Are u related somehow to Aryshire the Idf jj milker
same dog with a different collar, i suppose.
The spamming and the mile long inane copy & paste does seem to be a hasbarat trademark

Sydney, Australia

#107266 Jun 27, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is rtloder ... well in my opinion the Israel lie is what we see it as: A lie and no more. A man made imposed 'state' in the oil-rich Middle East for geo-political reasons ...

Yes I agree that is the secular perspective. Which has a solution.

The reason nutjobs is maintaining a
genocidal rhetoric (Palestine doesn't exist) is because the purpose of Allah's design in the recreation of Israel is judgement.
For which there is no solution possible.
Luckily judgement is a relationship pertaining to individuals and not to groups of individuals.
" We are judged by the composition of what we believe in as a consequence of the truth that we know".
So if the will of mankind is in accordance with the ambition of the Creator then we will regain the Divine Favour. The impediment will go away (Palestine or Israel)
Making life better , the environment will last longer and more Angels will be created to help God in Heaven with the following universal constructions.
I believe it is the betrayal of the Covenant and the rejection of the Messiah which is the spanner in the works that is destroying our World.

Nutjobs has to argue it is the Palestinians.
GnA

Australia

#107267 Jun 27, 2013
This is a record of the ancestors of Jesus the Messiah, a descendant of David and of Abraham:[2] Abraham was the father of Isaac. Isaac was the father of Jacob. Jacob was the father of Judah and his brothers.[3] Judah was the father of Perez and Zerah (whose mother was Tamar). Perez was the father of Hezron. Hezron was the father of Ram.[4] Ram was the father of Amminadab. Amminadab was the father of Nahshon. Nahshon was the father of Salmon.[5] Salmon was the father of Boaz (whose mother was Rahab). Boaz was the father of Obed (whose mother was Ruth). Obed was the father of Jesse.[6] Jesse was the father of King David. David was the father of Solomon (whose mother was Bathsheba, the widow of Uriah).[7] Solomon was the father of Rehoboam. Rehoboam was the father of Abijah. Abijah was the father of Asa.[8] Asa was the father of Jehoshaphat. Jehoshaphat was the father of Jehoram. Jehoram was the father of Uzziah.[9] Uzziah was the father of Jotham. Jotham was the father of Ahaz. Ahaz was the father of Hezekiah.[10] Hezekiah was the father of Manasseh. Manasseh was the father of Amon. Amon was the father of Josiah.[11] Josiah was the father of Jehoiachin and his brothers (born at the time of the exile to Babylon).[12] After the Babylonian exile: Jehoiachin was the father of Shealtiel. Shealtiel was the father of Zerubbabel.[13] Zerubbabel was the father of Abiud. Abiud was the father of Eliakim. Eliakim was the father of Azor.[14] Azor was the father of Zadok. Zadok was the father of Akim. Akim was the father of Eliud.[15] Eliud was the father of Eleazar. Eleazar was the father of Matthan. Matthan was the father of Jacob.[16] Jacob was the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary. Mary gave birth to Jesus, who is called the Messiah.[17] All those listed above include fourteen generations from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the Babylonian exile, and fourteen from the Babylonian exile to the Messiah.

Why bring up God if u dont understand?

It's useless talking about the Land Israel own's
It was given to them by God Alone. And it doesn't matter what u say (nothing's going to change what God has planned) not even ur god allah or whoever u believe in can.

The Israelites own that Land because God say's so himself. Look I don't know why you's keep going on with nonsense for Jesus Christ is heir to the Throne of King David (so get over it) you will never get rid of Israel my Lord and Saviour King of the Jews King of Israel King of kings Lord of lords Jesus Christ is King of Israel Believe it!!

In the beginning of my comment (Read it) i didn't make it up it's in the Word of God. Jesus Christ is a descendant of King David and Abraham. So anyone who say's he is not a Jew/Israelite there's your answer.

Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of lords is also the King of the Jews and King of Israel

Sydney, Australia

#107268 Jun 27, 2013
GnA wrote:
This is a record of the ancestors of Jesus the Messiah, lord. Jesus Christ is a descendant of King David Israel
That's why the Koran doesn't accept that , since the Koran is Gods religion as a backup if man's religion fails then Jesus is not able to be the descendant of ( p)David .
Which He is not biologically anyway.

The Koran breaks the connection because Bathsheba is the great schism between earth and heaven where the Righteous become the punishment .
That's OK for man's religion which could have engineered our destiny .
But Gods religion would not accept it.
So the Koran gets over this problematic. fallacy by having the virgin Mary as the Sister of High Priest Aaron.
Bobbalina of Sinai s 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#107269 Jun 27, 2013
/~

jew jews many Holocaust by another x jew jews Truthfulness and his Act of CONTRITION that i'm quoting:

The first was the English Revolution in 1649 which was financed by Jews from Holland, in which Cromell committed regicide. As the Jewish financiers dictated, Cromwell opened the doors for the return of the ousted Jews to England in 1656.

Building from this, World Jewry initiated, financed, and agitated the French Revolution beginning in 1788, resulting again in regicide and the Jewish subverting of the established Christian order. And Jews profited once again, for in 1789, all civil disabilities against the Jews in France were lifted and the Great Emancipation of the Jews took place.

The third Revolution was the Bolshevik uprising in Russia, of which this treatise focuses. The Bolshevik Revolution was financed by Jewish bankers, led by Jacob H Schiff of the Jewish Banking house, Kuhn, Loeb Co. Jews gained prominent roles in the Soviet government, and for the 3rd time, regicide of a Christian ruler was perpetrated by the Jews.

Dr. Fahey, in his authenticated work, The Rulers Of Russia quotes an American missionary stationed in St Petersburg from 1907 to 1918:“In October 1918, out of 388 members of the revolutionary government only 16 happened to be real Russians. All the rest were Jews with the exception of one negro. Many of these Jews came from the Lower East Side of New York.”

The fourth Revolution was the Spanish Civil War of 1936, financed by Bolshevik Jewry, but successfully opposed by Franco and Germany.

A FIFTH REVOLUTION on an International scale is now at work and headquartered in America. This is the Zionist agenda to create a New World Order whose oligarchs are Jews with names that include: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and William Kristol, the Zionist neocon advisors to the Jewish-bought President George Bush.

The Israel Lobby known as AIPAC is the organizational apparatus of the 5th Revolution now in the making.
p
ocxz

Reunion

#107270 Jun 27, 2013
GnAsshat wrote:
This is a record of The Israelites because my fake God say's so himself. Look I keep going on with nonsense.
get rid of Israel Believe it!!
there's your answer.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/209...

SHELLS rained down on a United Nations-run school in Gaza,killing at least 42 people.
Women and children were left sprayed with shrapnel at the al-Fakhora school in Jabaliya's cramped refugee camp.
The sickening attack was launched as Israeli forces edged closer to Gaza’s big towns and began finding new targets.

"There’s nowhere safe in Gaza. Everyone here is terrorised and traumatised,” said John Ging, the top UN official in Gaza.
Fierce fighting has raged across the Palestinian enclave all day — with Jewish commanders claiming “many dozens” of Hamas fanatics had been killed.
But as the death toll rose to 629 — including four Israeli soldiers killed by "friendly fire"
Nutjobs here

Israel

#107271 Jun 27, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Great ocxz. But I notice the fool, or rather the self-confessed nutjob cannot answer your points but relies on cutting and pasting in an attempt to blind readers from reality. It doesn't work for nutjob it has not worked for nutjob and it will never work for nutjob.
99% of my posts are written fully by myself but you asked for evidence of various things so i posted from the Geneva Convention and Mandate, UN website and some quotes from an Arab leader and Palestine Arab representative. There are dozens of quotes from the majority of the Arab leaders of the time who agree with me.
So you ignore the following sources.
UN
League of Nations
Geneva Convention
Arab Leaders
Palestinian Leaders

Is there anything you do accept as a source if its not on some extreme website?

You also ignored the fact that this is the first time i didn't answer fully as i usually do. I wrote i had no time.

You and everyone else here still have not answered one of my questions choosing to write personal opinion instead with no evidence to the contrary.

Interested how you try to nitpick anything you can from my posts.
And while none of you answer my questions, when i answer some of yours its not enough. Isn't this a debating site?? Or do non of you have the capacity to debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Karate instructor charged with sex abuse - (Oct '07) Jul 17 Karate Mike 149
deep resource they are germanvandals cannibals ... Jul 14 ieronomos 1
deep resource .wordpress.com they f..cking germ... Jul 13 Tsakali 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages