Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#106385 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I was attacked by Jews, Catholics and Freemasons and others
Tell us how they conspire. Tell us how they watch and wait and record. They know what you do and they watch. Do they tamper with your email? Do you know how they listen?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106391 Jun 8, 2013
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) A man in an Afghan army uniform turned his weapon on the American troops working with him in the country's east on Saturday, killing three of them, while an attacker with a grenade killed an Italian soldier in the west, officials said.

Get to F**K out and leave those people to F**K alone!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106394 Jun 8, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. They are watching, recording and reporting...
It's the Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Freemasons, isn't it? You know they are there.
Tell us about your history of mental illness. Tell us how they watch you and record your moves, email and cell phone messages.
Tell us how much you hate in the name of the Lord.
Hello, old condoms. Have you lost your wits? Is that your new name in the Mental Hospital where they have put you to protect you from the mad people outside? You are fooling nobody!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106396 Jun 8, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
. This is a low life Jew who uses the topix forum to intimidate poster in a wholly illegal manner.
ty.
Can you tell me which laws are being broken for exposing you for what you are, perv? Check for the van down the street.
GnA

Australia

#106397 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"Netanyahu" is also "Satanyahu" and also "War Criminal" and also "Psychopath" ..... choose your own name GnAT, tiresome little flea .... again we swat the flea. An AskANazi Jew of European descent this butcher of Tel AViv is a blight on the world and humanity; but how his god Satan must admire this beast.
Well so much talk about Judgeing.

Your the biggest one of all. You cant even practiise what you preach let alone understand what you preach.

Blind leading the Blind.

Who are you to Judge who God has placed to lead his country? Your god allah is the real satan your quran is a satan product and your no different from the unbelievers
GnA

Australia

#106400 Jun 8, 2013
Look at these fools talking like they know right from wrong.

FIrst of all pete like I said. You claim "Jews" killed Jesus Christ but failed to answer one simple question.

If all Jews are to blame where does that leave his Apostles? If what you claim is Truth than answer me.

Where that leaves his mother his brother and his Apostles.

And I will tell you the meaning of the Scripture you always bring up.

Because u dont bring out all of the scripture to understand what Jesus Christ meant . these blind people on this forum will never understand.

Now the scripture pete always refers to is easy to understand for some its not like pete who has a hard time deciding if the israelites in our time are connected to Abraham.

When Jesus Christ spoke he spoke the Truth. This is where Jesus Christ seperates God's children from Those who belong to satan. Jesus Christ gave his answer to why he said what he said.

"Because they didnt believe in Him,his message and wanted to kill him"

that scripture has been used to target all Israelites. But if you read Romans 11 God gives us
The answer to our question. So if majority of Israelites were guilty for agreeing with the Pharisee's to Crusify Jesus Christ does that mean he has done away with "Physical Israel and The Decendants of Abraham?

Thats where Romans 11 comes into the picture. Of course he hasnt Just like Apostle Paul said. Read it and your understand what im saying.

Jesus Christ said it himself Israel is God's lost sheep. Jesus Christ himself said dont go to the Gentiles and Samarian's but first Israel. Jesus Christ love's Israel why do you think he weeped over Jerusalem because he knew that if only they had accepted salvation than he could of saved them from what was about to happen to them. But they didnt and it was through their disobedience Us the gentiles were given Salvation through Jesus Christ.
GnA

Australia

#106401 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
PLEASE NOTE:
This JIMJUSUSJEWs folks is also SErpeNT ak ANAL FanNy ... notice they never post together. This is a low life Jew who uses the topix forum to intimidate poster in a wholly illegal manner. This Jew is a proven racist and no more than a mirror of the Jews who murder children in Palestine.
Christ taught us all .... before he was murdered by Jews 2000 years ago:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
2000 years later the Jew still murders still intimidates still thieves and still is the biggest danger to humanity.
So u do agree that these Israelites are decendants of Abraham since you say "2000" years later...

Thought u said these Jews are european? So why say 2000 years later? And u said these Jews in our time have no connection to the Jews of the Bible yet you claim 2000 years later and they still murder??

Not sure what to believe ayye pete lol.
ProLifeProphet

Winnipeg, Canada

#106403 Jun 8, 2013
Why don't you people discuss the vatican, and the papacy, knights of malta, jesuits?

I know, i know, it's always the jews, geeez...

USA

#106404 Jun 8, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
sod you are harassing, threatening and intimidating a member of the public online and you know it RAtty. I
In others words, you cannot tell me which law is being broken for calling you what you are, racist creep.

Had any of your accounts deleted for your dirty bigotry, stooge? They're watching you.

USA

#106405 Jun 8, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a question:
Are the Jews paying you? Jews killed the Messiah, Christ ... what part of that gives you cognitive constipation?
You worship a Jew, perv. How does that feel?
GnA

Australia

#106406 Jun 8, 2013
And no u dont believe in the God Almighty The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"Israel" if you did than you would believe what he say's but since you dont. Leave my Father's name out of your mouth. You disrespect his name.

My Father speaks about Israel in a Loving way and you go curse them?? If God has diciplined them for their wrong than he has the right to do so. If my Father said that all Israelites are evil than I would be on your side. But the Truth is he didnt.

So leave my father's name out of your mouth. You who does not believe his Word. Its disrespectful to say God Almighty when u dont believe what he say's your rather believe in your own corrupt way.
GnA

Australia

#106408 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a question:
Are the Jews paying you? Jews killed the Messiah, Christ ... what part of that gives you cognitive constipation?
No I owe my Life to Jesus Christ. And if he wants me to correct you I will. Theres no price in speaking the Truth. Its Free!!!

You say Jews as in All Jews but if u read the word carefully its was the Pharisee's who planned his arrest and it was Judas who betrayed Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver and sealed it with a kiss. Yes many more Israelites joined in but it was not "All Jews"

If that was true than his Apostles would have sided with the Pharisee's and Betrayed There Messiah.

Yes we are all sinner's but to say all Jews killed Jesus Christ is wrong read Romans 11 Gods Truth is revealed.

USA

#106411 Jun 8, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist hypocrite ... shall I produce some of your racism as Jew. In denial about your Jewish heritage again Ratty??
Are you aiming for another of your accounts deleted for racist content, perv? If you hate them so much, why do you worship a Jew?

They watch and you can feel it, can't you, stooge?

USA

#106414 Jun 8, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb it's actually painful reading your bullshit. Learn some English fool and fly off and find some other thread to annoy GnAt.
Are you upset, perv? Have mommy put a cold rag on your forehead, OK?

USA

#106415 Jun 8, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Get away Satan's drek. Go and cheerlead for the killer Netanyahu. You know who the world adores not just I.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," John 8.32
Your confusion is obvious, racist perv. No wonder you worship a Jew. Peek outside and see the van, twisted stooge.
GnA

Australia

#106416 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb it's actually painful reading your bullshit. Learn some English fool and fly off and find some other thread to annoy GnAt.
I find it funny how you say im dumb yet I speak what God say's yet you say you believe in God Almighty?? Whos more dumb??

Someone who stands for what God say's or Someone who say's I believe in God Almighty but I dont believe in his Word!!

Yeah only a dumb person would know what dumb is and you have proven it with your stupid replies

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#106417 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>

I certainly admire your dedication if only peace man would enter to give you some freedom .
But he is hard pressed dealing with a another gnat of the same persuasion.
And I've got Faiths sexualized mystification to get on top of.
Good luck with it 4Petesakes.
GnA

Australia

#106418 Jun 8, 2013
A Man of God never backs away I will not let pete trash talk my Father's Land neither will I let him bring down Jews "because there are Jews who believe in Jesus Christ" its worthless to believe in God yet brush away what he say's what kind of believer is that?

Pete say's I believe in God Almighty. But I will not believe what he say's.

Is this the new generation of christian's? They choose themselves what part of God's Word they will believe in and what Part they wont. Thats Pathetic.

You have no clue about God Almighty not an inch. Yet u say I believe in God Almighty. Do you even know who founded the Jewish Nation? Do you even know the Importance of Israel? Yet u say you believe in God Almighty?

I have given u his Word and you rebuked it yes God Almighty's very own Words and you still refuse to listen.
GnA

Australia

#106423 Jun 8, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
So this GnAt is another demon speaking from RATTY?ANIL FAnnY/JIMJUSTUSJEWs eh? It kind of make sense because the murdering-JEw-does-no-wrong theme is ever present.
Dismantle the racist state and the TERROR STATE Israel and give the land back to the Palestinians who were robbed quite blatantly by wandering EuroJEws in 1948 and with the aid of a government and international bodies who should have known better. But they were cunningly putting in place a way to control or try to control the resources of the Middle East ... oil. There was method in the Jew Madness. The 6 million lie was just the prelude to the main theme of theft and occupation and murder.
Once again ur lack of knowledge shows with ur reply.

God himself scattered the Israelites and he regathered them back to the land he gave their Ancestor Abraham its written in the Word of God.

Like I said what kind of believer would think such a thing when God say's different. I dont know what Word of God you read but the message you speak is so far from truth. Its poisonous and will lead many with the same mindset as u down the wrong path.
GnA

Australia

#106424 Jun 8, 2013
Pete read Romans 11 let Truth set you free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
News Get Cruising at LI's Summer Car Cruise Nights Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
News Karate instructor charged with sex abuse - (Oct '07) Jul 17 Karate Mike 149
deep resource they are germanvandals cannibals ... Jul 14 ieronomos 1
deep resource .wordpress.com they f..cking germ... Jul 13 Tsakali 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages