Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

DENG

Nanjing, China

#105860 May 25, 2013
STILL AWAKE FUCKFACE??? YOU ON OVERTIME NOW AS YOUR PRESENCE CAN'T BE ABOUT YOUR BORING WIT.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, more of your rodents, serpents and demons. Your twisted little mind is awash in such visions, isn't it, perv? They're watching you as you bang out your lonely views, cretin.
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105862 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>

`

A demon controls this SERPENTS typing DENG. This FanNy is under satan's spell poor rat.
`

`

Hi Peresake, i donr think NFL will be stalking you in the future, thanks to Bobbalina.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105863 May 25, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hi Pet snake, i donr think NFL will be stalking you in the future, thanks to Bobbalina.
That's truly hilarious, hag.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105864 May 25, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> The Islmist problem in Europe was created by the Jewish controlled elite which pushed for anti-racist laws to prevent the population from defending itself. Europeans are not allowed by law to criticise the invaders or to vote against the invasion. Typical example is the Swiss initiative against Minarets. By law,they were not allowed to protest the Muslim invasion, so they had to disguise their protest against a minaret. That in itself was a brilliant move from Jewish quarter, forcing European to side with Israel against the Muslim invaders. The problem for the Jews there is that the Muslims hate them more than they hate the Whiteys and should the invaders take over ,they will be the first victims.There will be no place to hide anywhere in the world eventually and it will not be nice.
Israelis according to polls support minarets in Israel and you will find them and hear them throughout the country. I have one near my home.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105867 May 25, 2013
......go Hezbollah go........go Assad go......go great people of Persia go........

BEIRUT (Reuters)- The leader of Lebanese guerrilla movement Hezbollah said on Saturday his group would stay in the Syrian war "to the end of the road" and bring victory to its ally President Bashar al-Assad.

Hassan Nasrallah, head of the militant Shi'ite Muslim group, said in a televised speech that Syria and Lebanon were facing a threat from radical Sunni Islamists, which he argued was a plot devised by the United States and its allies to serve Israel's interests in the region.

"We will not rely on anyone ... like all the battles before this one: We will be its people, its men, and we will be the ones who bring it victory," he said, speaking from an undisclosed location.

"We will continue to the end of the road, we accept this responsibility and will accept all sacrifices and expected consequences of this position," he said in the televised footage, which showed thousands of cheering people watching him on big screens in the Lebanese town of Mashgara.

USA

#105868 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
perfect example of criminal internet harassment my only fiend.
'
display its illegality and criminality for all to see...
'
My turds, your turds and those of others here =
'
to harass and defend that evil Bobby slob
'
Piss and loathing to you and yours my fiend.
Why can't you quote the law, perv? Did the demons get in your way, or are those who observe you hindering your legal research?

USA

#105869 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
We must take southern comfort Blobby!
Santa's days and the days of his minions are closing fast and sooner than later the Lard Gourd will consign the lemon and his weevil turks of mirth to nothingness for eternity.
The prattle is almost over.
Goofiness, self-righteousness freedom and loathe will be the result.
All gory be to the Lard Gourd, Grate Master of Cretins.
They often wear black, don't they, perv?

USA

#105871 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snakes wrote:
"a
These words play in dusty Babbles the world over, but they are alive in the vast heave and their gory will be reviled.
I can see you're preparing for your lofty sermon at the Church of Gloomy attitude tomorrow morning.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105872 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
These words lay in dusty Bibles the world over, but they are alive in the vast heaven and their glory will be revealed.
Tell us about the voices you hear and the coalition of people who watch you and record your every move.

Tell us the truth about your mental history, again.

USA

#105875 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snake wrote:

'
takes you to that meadow of Love and Joy and Peace.
'
takes you to that meadow of Love and Joy and Peace.
Flowery speech from one of the most virulent anti-Semites on this thread. Do you teach bigotry and hatred at the Sunday school?

USA

#105878 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Christ and anti-semite?
You god was Jewish, perv. That, and the fact that you're being closely monitored bothers you, doesn't it?

USA

#105881 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
To The Jews who plotted to kill Jeebus, from Christ:-
believe me or else."
Your thoughts are again beginning to bounce off the inside of your skull, aren't they, perv? Those who watch your realise it too.
rtloder

Australia

#105882 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aska NAZI Jew is from the Synagogue of Satan and must purge himself of the devil. I believe these Jews can see the Kingdom of God

Unfortunately they appear unable to do so ..
However you have my admiration for gambling your. reputation by talking to deadbeats .
I was unable to do so .
But it should be remembered I was the one who knocked off Faith.
Only God is Great.

USA

#105885 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS THIS?
"To The Jews who plotted to kill Jeebus, from Christ:-
believe me or else." Pet Snake

It is smitten and foreskined in Babbling text. Beware!!
You take your semi-understanding of scripture too seriously, perv. Maybe you should take a walk around the block and have a look for the ones who watch you. The van is parked nearby, isn't it?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105889 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to my previous submission:
To The Jews who plotted to kill Jesus, from Christ:-
44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."
Note this truth, make it a topic for discussion. Enjoy it!
Poor SAP, you have Jew envy.

USA

#105890 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to my previous 10,000 submissions:
."
Note this baby ruth, make it a topic for delicious.
Yes, I already knew the thoughts were careening around the inside of your swollen cabeza, perv.

USA

#105892 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I often thank the Lord God that I was born a Jew. Praise be to God! How can you envy the Jew? Hated the world over due to his
Oh the pathetic deterioration of a semi-human mind. As well as staking out your hovel, they're monitoring every word you type, perv.

USA

#105894 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I was viciously attacked by Jews here near Liverpool. Devil worshipping
No you weren't perv. Your story has changed too many times to be credible. How did you know they were Jews and Mason, creep? Did they show you their Mogen Davids, pig?

Your lies are designed for seeking pity. That's why you're bringing it up now, freak.

Tell me again how afterward you 'abused by Jews' in hospital.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105895 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I often thank the Lord God that I was not born a Jew. Praise be to God! How can you envy the Jew? Hated the world over due to his violence and theft and murder of innocents ... how does that engender 'envy'... no! The devil's children are not something to be envied. Rather to be pitied because they love the world and its resources and hate the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who allows the rain to fall on the just and the heathen; on the rich and the poor...
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free," John 8.32
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free," John 8.32
Then you've been locked up in your own mental world for years.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105896 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I was viciously attacked by Jews here near Liverpool. Devil worshipping freemasons came to their aid for this act of violence against me. The Jews who attacked me are walking free yet the Lord God is aware of every thought and every call , every whisper every evil act which led to that violent attack.
You opened your piehole and got your ass beat. That's your own fault dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Wed we do not count 17
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Tue Chuck 16
Review: Wood Kingdom Inc (Feb '11) May 1 Fudd Jipacker 57
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove (Jul '15) Apr 30 Lee 7
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Apr 30 Lee 14
Patchogue, May 24, 1960 (Jul '13) Apr 27 Frank Lambert 5
Louis Volpe (Aug '14) Apr 25 zzz 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages