Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105759 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset, hag. Are you upset?
`

lost for words, are we mofemme....?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105761 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the y.
Another diatribe from the directionless little fool. Now after you've told me about your accounts that have deleted for racist rants, why not let me know which laws I break by enjoying your inadvertent hilarity, perv?
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105762 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the evil and horrible reality of the Jew mind' so I entrap the fool into spewing its illegal and horrendous bile here.
But yeah this fool has no pride and no dignity; no life other than the few dollars it makes trying to prevent the truth being expressed freely here. A real Ratty nobody.
`

i don't think she gets paid for watching this site 24/7. I think she's a f-kin crazy dopey loon, that has a obsessive attraction to u, Petesake/.

She wants to know what happened to u, when jews tried to kill u. She's thirsty for all the gory details, which u wont give her. She's a nut.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105763 May 24, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
t has a obsessive attraction to u, Petesake/.
She wants to know what happened to u, when jews tried to kill u. She's thirsty for all the gory details, which u wont give her. She's a nut.
I don't need to watch that freak. Others do that nearby his hovel, slob.
You're a dupe for believing that creep's sob stories, redneck. Why do you feel the need to post under multiple aliases?
rtloder

Australia

#105765 May 24, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats up with all the Jesus preaching?? you make no sense.
I wouldn't spit on any grave no matter who. I don't support violence either in most cases.
Rachael Corrie and the ISM were active in helping terrorist movements, protection etc. She got what she deserved. What an idiot you continuously lie infront of a bulldozer you are going to get hit eventually.
Who is ratty??
You quote jesus and call him christ dont bullshit me that you are atheist.
You keep claiming Israel is racist and fascist but it is more democratic than most democracies and consists of people from all races.
Examples include a supreme court judge who is not Jewish and even convicted the President of rape.
There was an Arab deputy PM.
Arabs have their own political parties and can even call for the destruction of the country and stay in the parliament. Jews cant pray on the Temple mount as it may piss of the Muslims, Israel treats terrorists after they carry out murder against Israeli civilians. and on it goes.
You seem to use the word truth a lot do you even know the meaning of the word as your posts imply otherwise.
Why do you preach Christianity and Jesus if you don't believe in them?

You are bitter and twisted *-* with a conceited bigotry that Joseph Fritzel's was trying to achieve in his "dungeon of perverted criminal insanity"
That went on for a number of years.
But not as long as .
How old are you???.
Yes lamp stand with five "protactinium"
embellishing an arse hole .
You mention uncle Tom in your post.
Let me remind you there is more than one way to skin a cat.
The Jew excoriated the Priests descendant from High Priest Aaron.
To make easy work for "you" the Rabbi.
Come clean nutter admit what you are.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105766 May 24, 2013
The chicken shit curry farters of India are afraid to stand up to the Great Satan..........

NEW DELHI (AP)-- A senior American official on Friday praised India for reducing oil imports from Iran and said the U.S. government will decide soon on New Delhi's request to renew a waiver from sanctions on Tehran.

U.S. Under Secretary for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman said that India's reduction of oil imports was supporting U.S. and European Union sanctions against Iran, which are aimed at deterring the country from developing nuclear weapons.

India slashed imports of Iranian crude by nearly 27 percent in the financial year that ended March 31, according to the Press Trust of India news agency.

However, India is reliant on imported crude and is reluctant to completely stop imports from Iran. India's waiver from the sanctions runs out next month.
the Great White hope

New York, NY

#105767 May 24, 2013
what is that mongoloid from Venice returns tricks for a nickel a pop come on out the little dirt bag want to do things to you know sick games what you deserve it
the Great White hope

New York, NY

#105768 May 24, 2013
hey where's the little fearful cry baby from Venice I bet you eat a dick is Mother Robin still make a few dollars in from that dirty w****
Boris

New York, NY

#105769 May 24, 2013
to come and visit with you but I need an address I'd like to teach you how to bowl in fact I'd like to show you how to ball
good old boys

New York, NY

#105771 May 24, 2013
we see he's back and we know exactly what to do to him if he was to come over here to fix this justice
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105777 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an obese full-on pig-face? That's interesting Bobby as well as disturbing. I'm being harassed by 24 ton freak show.
`

`

yes, our Friend...

NFL is so demented that she thinks everyone whose posting from LI is one person....

i told u Petesake, she's a loon and delusional illiterate, but she also stalking, harassing and threatening u/ because she is obsessed with u.

A fat ignorant racist recluse has a fatal attraction toward u. Be careful, Petesake/.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105778 May 24, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
yes, our Friend...
NFL is so demented that she thinks everyone whose posting from LI is one person....
i told u Petesake, she's a loon and delusional illiterate, but she also stalking, harassing and threatening u/ because she is obsessed with u.
A fat ignorant racist recluse has a fatal attraction toward u. Be careful, Petesake/.
You two should get a room.
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105779 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

obsess much... you TYPIST WARRIOR you !!!
get on a fcuking plane you piece of sh!t, i'll be at the "sewer" you claim to KNOW SO WELL.....
`

i think they are waiting for u dimwit, to post your address.

Are you related to Frank Perdue? If not, give them your address.

I surely dont think you will and that's because you're nothing but an old bag of smelly wind/.
the good ole boys

Brooklyn, NY

#105781 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly... TYPE TO DEATH ?????
hey ... stupid sh1t you could get on a fcuking plane, and REALLY SHOW ME GOOD, huh Senior TYPIST TOUGH GUY...
hey TYPIST WARRIOR FOR GOD.... since you made the threats FROM YOUR BRAVE COMPUTER, donmt you think your the one who should be travelking.... do you need help... i'll pay a one fare... you wont need a return...(if i'm buying, too )
or, you could KEEP TYPING HOW BRAVE YOU ARE, I'm sure your port jeffershits will believe your really in thye battle and winning, when in fact... you'll be WHINING, as usual....
COME ON COMMANDOPE KEYBOARD WARRIOR... make my fcuking day !!!!!!!
remember that time you perverted scumbags ran from Brian the Marine, you know when you threatened him, AND HE ACCEPTED ... how come you idiots never showed up... tell us again ????? i'm sure the WHOLE ROOM would get a kick out of your lame excuses... KEYBORD commanDOPE... I hope the IDF launch white phos up your ass....
give me your address I'll get a few with the hard-hitting brothers from the Bronx and will take a plane over there and we'll run a train on your spincter just give me your address your little fairy boy
the good ole boys

Brooklyn, NY

#105782 May 24, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
i think they are waiting for u dimwit, to post your address.
Are you related to Frank Perdue? If not, give them your address.
I surely dont think you will and that's because you're nothing but an old bag of smelly wind/.
you hit the nail on the head
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105784 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>give me your address I'll get a few with the hard-hitting brothers from the Bronx and will take a plane over there and we'll run a train on your spincter just give me your address your little fairy boy
Threatening someone on the internet is a crime. You have been reported to authorities. Not that you have any balls to do anything about it anyway. Your mama has balls though.
the good ole boys

Brooklyn, NY

#105785 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly... TYPE TO DEATH ?????
hey ... stupid sh1t you could get on a fcuking plane, and REALLY SHOW ME GOOD, huh Senior TYPIST TOUGH GUY...
hey TYPIST WARRIOR FOR GOD.... since you made the threats FROM YOUR BRAVE COMPUTER, donmt you think your the one who should be travelking.... do you need help... i'll pay a one fare... you wont need a return...(if i'm buying, too )
or, you could KEEP TYPING HOW BRAVE YOU ARE, I'm sure your port jeffershits will believe your really in thye battle and winning, when in fact... you'll be WHINING, as usual....
COME ON COMMANDOPE KEYBOARD WARRIOR... make my fcuking day !!!!!!!
remember that time you perverted scumbags ran from Brian the Marine, you know when you threatened him, AND HE ACCEPTED ... how come you idiots never showed up... tell us again ????? i'm sure the WHOLE ROOM would get a kick out of your lame excuses... KEYBORD commanDOPE... I hope the IDF launch white phos up your ass....
I don't use the keyboard but give me your address when I come down there I'll use the keyboard on you I'll stick it up your ass just give me your addressI talk into my computer and it translates it for me
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105787 May 24, 2013
`

ATTENTION: ISRAEI JEWS TERRORIST COWARDS!

this message is for you and your hobbit looking leader,... from Christian Putin.

and you little cowardly devils terrorist better listen up.

And i quote:

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spent three hours with Russian President Vladimir Putin at his residence in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Tuesday, May, 14.

He came for a last-ditch attempt to head off the supply of advanced Russian anti-air S-300 missile systems to Syria. Instead, the Russian leader turned the conversation around to focus implicitly on Israel’s air strikes against Damascus on May 3 and May 5.

After their conversation he issued a "warning" to the israeli jew: "In this crucial period it is especially important to avoid any moves that can shake the situation."

This was clearly a hands-off caution to Israel not to repeat its attacks on Damascus. And, furthermore, after “shaking the situation” in Syria by its air attacks, Israel was in no position to demand that Russia avoid selling Syria advanced weapons.
the good ole boys

Brooklyn, NY

#105788 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening someone on the internet is a crime. You have been reported to authorities. Not that you have any balls to do anything about it anyway. Your mama has balls though.
Radi rat rat face rat rat rat your mother's a rat and she raise a rat
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105789 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
`

Henry, u sound like fearless the old hump, whose hemorrhoids drag'

work that IPOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) 6 hr nunya 221
Sound beach man exposes himself to bus filled d... (Dec '15) 18 hr Craig 2
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Sun Move 15
Villa Lombardi's Nightmare Review (Sep '10) Sun Craig 5
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Feb 17 joan 39
Fashion shots Miller place Feb 15 Groupon user 1
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Feb 11 Tortuga 185

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages