Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121918 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105738 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty you're really terrified of my truth aren't you? The devil is terrified of truth too SREPENT which explains your 'issues.'
No one is afraid of you, perv. Do you understand why you're being watched?

USA

#105739 May 24, 2013
Bloody Sknak 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`

Why in tarnation would i give you accurate knowledge,
I knew you were just flapping your gums, hag. Typical.

USA

#105741 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very very afraid of truth SERPENT .. not me just the truth I bring here. It shows Ratty ... it's clear for all to see. If the world knew what I knew about Jew Corruption and Violence it would understand a lot more , blasphemy and harassment, though highly illegal in many ways, does not change one iota of anything I say here.... your violent and corrupt psyche is not a concern of mine Ratty.
You have no friends, lonely freak, but keep fooling yourself.

All you ever do is spew blind hatred and heave quotes which you only half understand, twisted perv. They're watching your every move, and there's nothing you can do about.
Now have me arrested for telling you the truth and get a job.

USA

#105743 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You break the law here with every post SERPENT but I really don't care. t.
Is laughing at a lonely spiteful creep somewhere on the books as illegal? Can you quote that law for me? Have a walk around the block and see who watches you. I'm sure you can eventually spot them.
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#105744 May 24, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sad for my people being targeted with lies on a regular basis. I feel more sad for people like him who seemingly believe the crap they spout.
Isn't it called Londonistan in some circles.?
Everyone fights in England its part of the culture or maybe in most major cities in todays age.
Interestingly enough in Israel at least the Jewish areas male/female can walk around without the threat of violence st any time of the day. How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.
The Islmist problem in Europe was created by the Jewish controlled elite which pushed for anti-racist laws to prevent the population from defending itself. Europeans are not allowed by law to criticise the invaders or to vote against the invasion. Typical example is the Swiss initiative against Minarets. By law,they were not allowed to protest the Muslim invasion, so they had to disguise their protest against a minaret. That in itself was a brilliant move from Jewish quarter, forcing European to side with Israel against the Muslim invaders. The problem for the Jews there is that the Muslims hate them more than they hate the Whiteys and should the invaders take over ,they will be the first victims.There will be no place to hide anywhere in the world eventually and it will not be nice.
orion

#105745 May 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
Rabbis to Boy Scouts: Lift ban on gay boys
An end to the exclusion of homosexual adults urged as well
May 23, 2013, 1:02 pm
NEW YORK (JTA)– More than 500 rabbis and cantors urged the Boy Scouts of America to drop its ban on homosexual members when the youth group’s National Council convenes in Dallas this week
THE "RABBIS" SHOULD BE TROTTED OFF TO PRISON IMMEDIATELY TO FACE A SENTENCE, FOR AN ATTACK ON AND DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS, OF 10 YEARS AT HARD LABOR.
The rabbis should be gang raped in prison as a punishment, but then again, they would probably like it!

USA

#105746 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
mayhem and ferment hatred against peoples all over the world..
BTW perv, the word you're looking for is 'foment', NOT 'ferment'. You and that other hag are fortunate that a poor vocabulary isn't illegal.
orion

#105747 May 24, 2013
DENG wrote:
&#9668; John 18:40 &#9658;
New International Version (©2011)
They shouted back, "No, not him! Give us Barabbas!" Now Barabbas had taken part in an uprising.
New Living Translation (©2007)
But they shouted back, "No! Not this man. We want Barabbas!" (Barabbas was a revolutionary.)
English Standard Version (©2001)
They cried out again,“Not this man, but Barabbas!” Now Barabbas was a robber.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
So they cried out again, saying, "Not this Man, but Barabbas." Now Barabbas was a robber.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
They shouted back, "Not this man, but Barabbas!" Now Barabbas was a revolutionary.
International Standard Version (©2012)
At this, they shouted out again, "Not this fellow, but Barabbas!" Now Barabbas was a revolutionary.
NET Bible (©2006)
Then they shouted back, "Not this man, but Barabbas!" (Now Barabbas was a revolutionary.)
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And they all cried out when they were saying,“Not this one, but Barabba.” But this Barabba was a robber.
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The Jews shouted again, "Don't free this man! Free Barabbas!" (Barabbas was a political revolutionary.)
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
American King James Version
18:33-40 Art thou the King of the Jews? that King of the Jews who has been so long expected? Messiah the Prince; art thou he? Dost thou call thyself so, and wouldest thou be thought so? Christ answered this question with another; not for evasion, but that Pilate might consider what he did. He never took upon him any earthly power, never were any traitorous principles or practices laid to him. Christ gave an account of the nature of his kingdom. Its nature is not worldly; it is a kingdom within men, set up in their hearts and consciences; its riches spiritual, its power spiritual, and it glory within. Its supports are not worldly; its weapons are spiritual; it needed not, nor used, force to maintain and advance it, nor opposed any kingdom but that of sin and Satan. Its object and design are not worldly. When Christ said, I am the Truth, he said, in effect, I am a King. He conquers by the convincing evidence of truth; he rules by the commanding power of truth. The subjects of this kingdom are those that are of the truth. Pilate put a good question, he said, What is truth? When we search the Scriptures, and attend the ministry of the word, it must be with this inquiry, What is truth? and with this prayer, Lead me in thy truth; into all truth. But many put this question, who have not patience to preserve in their search after truth; or not humility enough to receive it. By this solemn declaration of Christ's innocence, it appears, that though the Lord Jesus was treated as the worst of evil-doers, he never deserved such treatment. But it unfolds the design of his death; that he died as a Sacrifice for our sins. Pilate was willing to please all sides; and was governed more by worldly wisdom than by the rules of justice. Sin is a robber, yet is foolishly chosen by many rather than Christ, who would truly enrich us. Let us endeavour to make our accusers ashamed as Christ did; and let us beware of crucifying Christ afresh.
Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
YEP, NO DENYING WHO KILLED JESUS FROM GALILEE.
<quoted text>
That is an interesting quote. In Mathew, the choice is between Jesus and Jesus Barabas (or rather Bar Abbas, son of the father) The implication is that Jesus had a son. Since that son would be the heir to the throne, the decision was difficult. Eventually,they decided to sacrifice the old man for the son, which is logical. Will we ever know the truth? If there is a truth to know!

USA

#105748 May 24, 2013
Borion wrote:
<quoted text> The rabbis should be gang raped in prison as a punishment, but then again, they would probably like it!
Revealing your dark thoughts is both disgusting and enlightening, boring slob.
orion

#105749 May 24, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to interrupt your bigoted tantrum with A FACT
but.......
You're sounding like the people who were complaining about the "Jewish Problem" in Europe a few decades ago!
“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
________
Nobody who isn't a Zionist can walk near one of your "Settlements" without getting mugged or worse.
“05 July '11: Video documentation: Settler sets fire to field in Burin”
http://www.btselem.org/press-release/video-do...
“Settler Violence”
http://www.btselem.org/settler_violence
EXCERPT “A cardinal task of any government is to enforce the law and protect the life, property, and rights of persons under its authority.
For Israel, this duty applies not only to Israeli citizens residing within the state or territories under Israeli control, but also to Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories.
When Palestinians attack Israelis, the authorities invoke all means at their disposal - including some that are incompatible with international law and constitute gross violations of human rights - to arrest the suspects and bring them to trial. Defendants convicted by military courts can expect harsh sentences.
In contrast, when Israeli civilians attack Palestinians, the Israeli authorities employ an undeclared policy of leniency and compromise toward the perpetrators." CONTINUED
P.S. I donate to Jewish causes; i.e B'tselem
“Jewish Terrorism in Israel”
http://www.mepc.org/create-content/book-revie...
EXCERPT “Much less is known about the flip side of the coin: Jews as instigators and perpetrators of terrorism. In this brief yet compact volume, Ami Pedahzur and Arie Perliger, two Israeli political scientists, test through case studies several hypotheses about the causes underlying Jewish terrorism both before and especially since the establishment of Israel in 1948.” CONTINUED
"WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by"
B'Tselem releases video of clashes between settlers and Palestinians near Itzhar on Saturday; 24-year-old Palestinian wounded as a result of the shooting.
A new video released by B'Tselem on Sunday shows a settler allegedly firing live ammunition at Palestinians in Asira al-Qibliya, near Nablus, while soldiers stand idly by.
Are you getting tired of FACTS debunking your Zionist "Poor Jews" & EVIL-MUSLIM Hate screeds?
Well they love burning their own synagogues and paint swastika on their graves. It creates sympathy and since they are insure they get a new one. See what those nasty Natzis have done to us! After that no insurance company will refuse their claim. Old trick. In France, in Carpentras, a Jewish corpse was impaled with an umbrella. The press went haywire. Nobody mentioned when thy arrested a jew for the deed. Same old story.
orion

#105750 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>guess what dips sh!yt... she didnt and and for that reason alone, i get to tell you to fcuk off and lick my balls... and your ball licking bitch of a mom too... senior Kok wacker...
Impossible! you have no balls!

USA

#105754 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand all the words I use Ratty and ferment was fine for my ll see a Jew blasphemous spin on these crucial words of Christ.......
Gawd you're dumb.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105755 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you're dumb.
`

Look @ U....

U are without a doubt the dumbest b!tch that two lowlife garbage pickers spawn and used for their beastly desires.

U have no life, no family, no friends, no morals.

u have just this site and a pea brain, that posts endless stupidity.

USA

#105756 May 24, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Look @ U....

U have no life, no family, no friends, no morals.
u have just this site and a pea brain, that posts endless stupidity.
Nice punctuation, hag.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105757 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice punctuation, hag.
`

and by this posting comment, it shows that u have no dignity and u have no pride...

u just a crazy fk-up illiterate loon!

USA

#105758 May 24, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
and by this posting comment, it shows that u have no dignity and u have no pride...
u just a crazy fk-up illiterate loon!
You seem upset, hag. Are you upset?
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105759 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset, hag. Are you upset?
`

lost for words, are we mofemme....?

USA

#105761 May 24, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the y.
Another diatribe from the directionless little fool. Now after you've told me about your accounts that have deleted for racist rants, why not let me know which laws I break by enjoying your inadvertent hilarity, perv?
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105762 May 24, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the evil and horrible reality of the Jew mind' so I entrap the fool into spewing its illegal and horrendous bile here.
But yeah this fool has no pride and no dignity; no life other than the few dollars it makes trying to prevent the truth being expressed freely here. A real Ratty nobody.
`

i don't think she gets paid for watching this site 24/7. I think she's a f-kin crazy dopey loon, that has a obsessive attraction to u, Petesake/.

She wants to know what happened to u, when jews tried to kill u. She's thirsty for all the gory details, which u wont give her. She's a nut.

USA

#105763 May 24, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
t has a obsessive attraction to u, Petesake/.
She wants to know what happened to u, when jews tried to kill u. She's thirsty for all the gory details, which u wont give her. She's a nut.
I don't need to watch that freak. Others do that nearby his hovel, slob.
You're a dupe for believing that creep's sob stories, redneck. Why do you feel the need to post under multiple aliases?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) Tue Steve o 33
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May 16 marknadjar 1
News Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone (Mar '12) May 15 lol 11
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) May 14 Doug 6
News John White-Daniel Ciccero story to appear on 20... (Apr '08) May 13 Catfish 108
More from around the web

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]