Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,201 - 93,220 of 115,653 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence, and on another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews: "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
you are bearing your stupid ignoeant soul to an idiot, who is a racist and a bigot. What a fk-in joke u are!
Any evidence to back up your OPINION of me??

Ignorant?
Soul??:-)

If you can show me where i am wrong go ahead. Otherwise dont make claims you cant back up.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DENG wrote:
BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews: "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)
All you are showing is evidence backing up the claim that it was Christianity which perpetrated antisemitism in the Western world.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

H.H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937: "The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute."
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DENG wrote:

POPE CLEMENT VIII: "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

SURRRE, IT'S OBJECTIVE HISTORY, AND AN EXPOSER OF A CLASS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WHAT THEY'VE BEEN UP TO IN HISTORY, NOT BASED ON ANYTHING ELSE, LIKE RACISM; NO RACISM HERE LIKE THE ZIONIST RACISM AS PRACTICED AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS--AND THE CHRISTIANS, BUT ALL REAL HISTORY AS DULY RECORDED.
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are showing is evidence backing up the claim that it was Christianity which perpetrated antisemitism in the Western world.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Rabbis to Boy Scouts: Lift ban on gay boys

An end to the exclusion of homosexual adults urged as well

May 23, 2013, 1:02 pm

NEW YORK (JTA)– More than 500 rabbis and cantors urged the Boy Scouts of America to drop its ban on homosexual members when the youth group’s National Council convenes in Dallas this week

THE "RABBIS" SHOULD BE TROTTED OFF TO PRISON IMMEDIATELY TO FACE A SENTENCE, FOR AN ATTACK ON AND DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS, OF 10 YEARS AT HARD LABOR.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
`

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence, and on another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
`

^55

Hello Deng,...... how right Cicero was and we @ Mt. Sinai feel the same thoughts and feeling that Cicero felt. Jews' Talmudic union is under the Original Serpent, from the dark side of life...

International people, please don't be foolish enough to believe these insidious sinister pro- supporters for jews serial killers and terrorist for israel, who are documented as mass-murders in Russians Jew Revolution from 1917 to 1945.

That's where these Marxist freakish jew jewish Cult, were directly responsible for over 100 million Christians and non-jews being executed by these Red Army Commies Bolshevik Jews, without punishment. Unrevised History will bear me out of these honest Truth and fact.

So, whatever they call me and my fellow Truth seekers is inconsequential, because our faith and trust lies in our One True God, the Creator of All Creation.

And if any ignorant atheists comes stumbling by, we ask them to think of nothing, and then think of something being Created from nothing...which they cannot, but yet here we are.

So, we @ Sinai have the faith and more importantly, the trust, in a Grand Divine Creator and we believe in Jesus saying, that the oral "Pharisaic Pharisaism Cult" of Ancient time are the same written Jewish Talmudic Cult of modern times and are Satan Chosen people.

Just read their Talmudic books of bigotry, racism, supremacy and hatefulness and judge for yourselves.

Let us be like our Light and Way, Jesus Christ the perfect man and our Exemplar, who condemned and denounced these Evil Doers, with their Paganism and Occultism/. We serve no religions, but we do serve te One True Almighty God, to the best of our abilities, because we are imperfect/....We are Free thinkers!
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
POPE CLEMENT VIII: "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."
SURRRE, IT'S OBJECTIVE HISTORY, AND AN EXPOSER OF A CLASS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WHAT THEY'VE BEEN UP TO IN HISTORY, NOT BASED ON ANYTHING ELSE, LIKE RACISM; NO RACISM HERE LIKE THE ZIONIST RACISM AS PRACTICED AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS--AND THE CHRISTIANS, BUT ALL REAL HISTORY AS DULY RECORDED.
<quoted text>
Firstly Paul the first christian was a Jew. So where all of the Jesus crew.
20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians not sure the racism charge. Not to mention the fact that Jews are of all races.
Being anti-Christianity is not racism although under Hamas rule christians are attacked their shops burnt down etc. Look what happened to Bethleham and Beit Jala when the Palestinian Muslims overran the place using it as a military base. and so on.
Since we are speaking of facts. It is a well known fact that Western Antisemitism stems from Christianity. I suppose the only way to denounce Judaism as (not the right religion) especially since Christianity comes from Judaism, was to incite against Judaism.

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence to back up your OPINION of me??
Ignorant?
Soul??:-)
If you can show me where i am wrong go ahead. Otherwise dont make claims you cant back up.
`

I hope Bobby doesnt answer you and your kind, because you and your kind have no truth in your spirit or your core essence!
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
NEW YORK (JTA)– More than 500 rabbis and cantors urged the Boy Scouts of America to drop its ban on homosexual members when the youth group’s National Council convenes in Dallas this week
THE "RABBIS" SHOULD BE TROTTED OFF TO PRISON IMMEDIATELY TO FACE A SENTENCE, FOR AN ATTACK ON AND DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS, OF 10 YEARS AT HARD LABOR.
So you are bigot against Homosexuals.
I wonder how many of these rabbis were orthodox.
The Jewish reform movement is an extension of the "progressives".
Lucky you are not in charge and freedom of speech and choice to be your own person is still viable in the USA.
I think Christianity has already lost its ethics and morals by supporting Jihadists over Israel.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
I hope Bobby doesnt answer you and your kind, because you and your kind have no truth in your spirit or your core essence!
Thats funny coming from a religious fanatic who thinks he is a free thinker.

What is my kind than? do you know anything about me?
You and your kind chose to attack people personally since you have no answers to the real questions. DO you really have friends???
What have i said which is not true????
Remember Jesus was a Jew. So where the Appostles and Paul who created the religion. Originally the laws of Judaism were preached but they had to be taken out so people would actually join this new religion called Christianity,

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny coming from a religious fanatic who thinks he is a free thinker.
What is my kind than? do you know anything about me?
You and your kind chose to attack people personally since you have no answers to the real questions. DO you really have friends???
What have i said which is not true????
Remember Jesus was a Jew. So where the Appostles and Paul who created the religion. Originally the laws of Judaism were preached but they had to be taken out so people would actually join this new religion called Christianity,
`

`

We're not religious fanatic Ayrshire clone, but Free thinkers.

We Love how easily you can twist the TRUTH...

We are much to educated to believe in any religion, but you do, don't you nutjob/?

Good name for you!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Fiends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
How incredibly deep of you.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED
How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.
I hate to interrupt your bigoted tantrum with A FACT
but.......
You're sounding like the people who were complaining about the "Jewish Problem" in Europe a few decades ago!

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
________

Nobody who isn't a Zionist can walk near one of your "Settlements" without getting mugged or worse.

“05 July '11: Video documentation: Settler sets fire to field in Burin”
http://www.btselem.org/press-release/video-do...

“Settler Violence”
http://www.btselem.org/settler_violence
EXCERPT “A cardinal task of any government is to enforce the law and protect the life, property, and rights of persons under its authority.

For Israel, this duty applies not only to Israeli citizens residing within the state or territories under Israeli control, but also to Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories.

When Palestinians attack Israelis, the authorities invoke all means at their disposal - including some that are incompatible with international law and constitute gross violations of human rights - to arrest the suspects and bring them to trial. Defendants convicted by military courts can expect harsh sentences.

In contrast, when Israeli civilians attack Palestinians, the Israeli authorities employ an undeclared policy of leniency and compromise toward the perpetrators." CONTINUED

P.S. I donate to Jewish causes; i.e B'tselem

“Jewish Terrorism in Israel”
http://www.mepc.org/create-content/book-revie...
EXCERPT “Much less is known about the flip side of the coin: Jews as instigators and perpetrators of terrorism. In this brief yet compact volume, Ami Pedahzur and Arie Perliger, two Israeli political scientists, test through case studies several hypotheses about the causes underlying Jewish terrorism both before and especially since the establishment of Israel in 1948.” CONTINUED

"WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by"
B'Tselem releases video of clashes between settlers and Palestinians near Itzhar on Saturday; 24-year-old Palestinian wounded as a result of the shooting.
A new video released by B'Tselem on Sunday shows a settler allegedly firing live ammunition at Palestinians in Asira al-Qibliya, near Nablus, while soldiers stand idly by.

Are you getting tired of FACTS debunking your Zionist "Poor Jews" & EVIL-MUSLIM Hate screeds?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DENG wrote:

Lucky you are not in charge and freedom of speech and choice to be your own person is still viable in the USA.
I think Christianity has already lost its ethics and morals by supporting Jihadists over Israel.

THE SOLUTION IS FOR THE PEOPLE OCCUPYING PALESTINE IS TO JUST GO BACK TO NEW YORK CITY AND STAY THERE.
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti semitism only applies to "Semites" who are either Sephardim or Arabic (Neo Canaanites) and in that case your slandering Muslims is TRUE Antisemitism.

Either way, Howling "Anti Semite" has lost all meaning given the gross abuses of Zionist Jews who HAVE proven to be hate filled criminals in the Levant.

After being discharged from my Military service, I decided to wander around the Mid East (10 - 11 Months, by myself) to clear my head, get some peace and quiet after Laos and pursue my interest in archeology. I'd heard the usual B.S. about EVIL-MUSLIM-TERRORISTS etc but wanted to find out for myself. I was treated with kindness & generosity all through Iraq, Syria, Iran, Palistan, Lebanon and, almost, Israel. The '73 War interrupted visiting Israel so I volunteered as a Medic in a Refugee Camp treating torture, burn, mutilation etc wounds inflicted on children & women by sadistic IDF thugs. It was at that point that I questioned the factuality of the holocaust, as "advertised". Subsequent hoaxes have born out that questioning.

My point is that the Muslims are not the brutish animals as portrayed by our Ziono Media Monopoly

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

Now, I'm just tired of the B.S. as an excuse to avoid a Peaceful resolution and equitable Mid East Policy: Nukes for all or Nukes for none, Equal weaponry, Equal land devision etc etc.

The only opponents to this "Equality" are the Zionists.
______

You don't want to know what these crazed Christian Zionists have planned for the Jews!

“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.

Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.

Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.

Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.

Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.

Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion;

Christianity.

Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.”CONTINUED
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti semitism only applies to "Semites" who are either Sephardim or Arabic (Neo Canaanites) and in that case your slandering Muslims is TRUE Antisemitism.

Either way, Howling "Anti Semite" has lost all meaning given the gross abuses of Zionist Jews who HAVE proven to be hate filled criminals in the Levant.

After being discharged from my Military service, I decided to wander around the Mid East (10 - 11 Months, by myself) to clear my head, get some peace and quiet after Laos and pursue my interest in archeology. I'd heard the usual B.S. about EVIL-MUSLIM-TERRORISTS etc but wanted to find out for myself. I was treated with only kindness & generosity all through Iraq, Syria, Iran, Palistan, Lebanon etc and, almost, Israel. The '73 War interrupted visiting Israel so I volunteered as a Medic in a Refugee Camp treating torture, burn, mutilation etc wounds inflicted on children & women by sadistic IDF thugs. It was at that point that I questioned the factuality of the holocaust, as "advertised". Subsequent hoaxes have born out that questioning.

My point is that the Muslims are not the brutish animals as portrayed by our Ziono Media Monopoly

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

Now, I'm just tired of the B.S. as an excuse to avoid a Peaceful resolution and equitable Mid East Policy: Nukes for all or Nukes for none, Equal weaponry, Equal land devision etc etc.

The only opponents to this "Equality" are the Zionists.
______

You don't want to know what these crazed Christian Zionists have planned for the Jews!

“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.

Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.

Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.

Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.

Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.

Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion;

Christianity.

Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.”CONTINUED
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
We're not religious fanatic Ayrshire clone, but Free thinkers.
We Love how easily you can twist the TRUTH...
We are much to educated to believe in any religion, but you do, don't you nutjob/?
Good name for you!
Ayrshire???

This is what you wrote:-

So, whatever they call me and my fellow Truth seekers is inconsequential, because our faith and trust lies in our One True God, the Creator of All Creation.....
(SO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD)
So, we @ Sinai have the faith and more importantly, the trust, in a Grand Divine Creator and we believe in Jesus saying, that the oral "Pharisaic Pharisaism Cult" of Ancient time are the same written Jewish Talmudic Cult of modern times and are Satan Chosen people.....
(YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AND CLAIM HE BELIEVED JEWS WERE A CULT)
Let us be like our Light and Way, Jesus Christ the perfect man and our Exemplar, who condemned and denounced these Evil Doers, with their Paganism and Occultism/. We serve no religions, but we do serve te One True Almighty God, to the best of our abilities, because we are imperfect/....We are Free thinkers!
(LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN)

Cant blame you though as you mention you serve god to the best of your abilities. Shitty abilities ay.

How can you claim on a public blog that Christianity is the TRUTH when you have no way to prove it. Maybe you are a free thinker. Free from reality.

I dont believe in religion.

You must have had problems in English class as you seem unable to read properly.

My name is "nutjubs here" in reference to people such as yourself.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

OF COURSE, BEING ANTI-CHRISTIAN IS ANTI-JESUS CHRIST AND ANTI-GOD AND ALL HE AND IT STANDS FOR.
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly Paul the first christian was a Jew. So where all of the Jesus crew.
20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians not sure the racism charge. Not to mention the fact that Jews are of all races.
Being anti-Christianity is not racism although under Hamas rule christians are attacked their shops burnt down etc. Look what happened to Bethleham and Beit Jala when the Palestinian Muslims overran the place using it as a military base. and so on.
Since we are speaking of facts. It is a well known fact that Western Antisemitism stems from Christianity. I suppose the only way to denounce Judaism as (not the right religion) especially since Christianity comes from Judaism, was to incite against Judaism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE