Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105543 May 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be exhausted, perv. Those demons and snakes you often hallucinate are becoming more aggressive, aren't they? Are you looking forward to the weekend?
`

u sick 24/7 illiterate reclusive POS....

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105544 May 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Such irony from a slob who can't put a proper sentence together.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105545 May 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, perv. We all know a nurse's aid wipes yours.
`

`

u should be institutionalize, u are very very demented and mentally sick!

U have no life and here's the strange part, u think you are educated...

U really don't understand that your posting comments are from an illiterate, whose parents were probably mental defects.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105546 May 22, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be sad to be you, constantly obsessing over rodents and body waste. Or is that the way you tell Jeffers you're madly in love with him?
`

`

another sick supporting terrorist j convert a-hole.....

USA

#105547 May 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`

U really don't understand that your posting comments are from an illiterate, whose parents were probably mental defects.
'your posting comments' Nice redundancy, dullard.
You offer a vapid comeback, but I'll consider the idiotic source, hag. From where did you earn your college degree, bigoted swine?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105548 May 22, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be sad to be you, constantly obsessing over rodents and body waste. Or is that the way you tell Jeffers you're madly in love with him?
its tough being on your knees daily blowing your perverted masters from afar.... didnt you know Petesh1t goes Koo Koo for for jeffersh!t kok....
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105549 May 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Such irony from a slob who can't put a proper sentence together.
`

we've all hear the same diseased scripted sh!t from u,... u ignorant brainless twit!

U are are so fk-in stupid, u think Bobbilina is an old hag, who is posting for all of us, from all three townships......

U are one dumb, no life,..... non compos mentis!

now foadd....u collaborating terrorist israeli milker!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105550 May 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
whats a J convert... and why do you type exactly like the perverted port jeffersh!tz before you... bluesh!t water, walker, garrett, scumbag and blight and lets not forget that drunkard pervert borsh!t natsh1t and their ho's crimsh!t and clover...and jopey dopey and stooge.??? you filthy perverted J hating degenerate,.... do you regret only charging nickels for all that helmet head ????
Go Advocate Whatever NFL Fan and IDF
fcuk muslims and you sybilesque scumbag(s)...
reminds me of that song....
crimsh!t and clover sucking boner after boner.... you know, on the cheap.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105551 May 22, 2013
Woody wrote:
The GREAT Satan???????
Jim Fetzer (with M.J. Rosenberg)— Veterans Today May 21, 2013
In a stunning betrayal of the Constitution of the United States, which obligates the United States to conform to the UN Charter and international law, the US Senate has before it a resolution that commits the nation to support Israel militarily, diplomatically, and economically should it decide to attack Iran “in its legitimate self-defense”, where every action Israel has ever taken–from the Six Days War to its incursions into Lebanon–has been deemed by the American government to be “in its legitimate self-defense”.
The resolution states:
If the Government of Israel is compelled to take military action in legitimate self defense against Iran’s nuclear weapons program, the United States Government should stand with Israel and provide, in accordance with United States law and the constitutional responsibility of Congress to authorize the use of military force, diplomatic, military, and economic support to the Government of Israel in its defense of its territory, people, and existence.
`

The Sandman 888 cometh!

They call themselves Zionists, but in reality Woody, they are Communists from the Jew Karl Marxist Ideology, that got away with murdering over 100 million Christians and non-jews in Russia's Red Army Jew Revolution, from 1919 to 1945... This is a fact and a Truth.

They (occultist jews') have learnt that with proper amount of evil money, that they can persuade most governments to go along with Israel's jews' terrorism/....

Decent jew jews denounce and condemn israel terrorism and the jews' who follow this Ideology of Talmudic bigotry and hatefulness./..

This is a son of as israeli General, who exposes jews lies/...Give this a listen and thank this decent jewish man for exposing Israel's secretive Holocaust...

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105552 May 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Oooh, what a zinger.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxvjmtu4E21qhe...

USA

#105553 May 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
nships......
U are one dumb, no life,..... non compos mentis!
now foadd....u collaborating terrorist israeli milker!
How prosaic, hag. It's amazing that 'all' of you misspell the same words and carry the same horrible punctuation habits.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105554 May 22, 2013
hey stooge... wayne garrett was also on the same commie rant... the only communists on the planet are... North koreeans and Cubans, and until; recently chaves' stooge people...

EVERYONE ARE CAPITALISTS NOW, you ignorant perverted filthy ass bag... and when i say ass bag... i mean literally, since you actually dropped out of the ass of your jackass same sex mom....

fcuk all sybilesque pieces of sh1t and the blightened ho's the have blowing the helmet heads on the cheap, for income.

go helmet heads
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105555 May 22, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
whats a J convert... and why do you type exactly like the perverted port jeffersh!tz before you... bluesh!t water, walker, garrett, scumbag and blight and lets not forget that drunkard pervert borsh!t natsh1t and their ho's crimsh!t and clover...and jopey dopey and stooge.??? you filthy perverted J hating degenerate,.... do you regret only charging nickels for all that helmet head ????
Go Advocate Whatever NFL Fan and IDF
fcuk muslims and you sybilesque scumbag(s)...
reminds me of that song....
crimsh!t and clover sucking boner after boner.... you know, on the cheap.
`

`

go take a break dimwit and suck on some more psychedelic dope...

U dont know me, but we at Sinai know of u...

lets see who u are.

.....you were a chorus boy who was molested while shaking some smoke into the air...

Your sister owns a bar in Dayton and is a knob shiner for her clientele, just like mommy dearest under the boardwalk in Coney Island was known as steeplechase/. U met lots of her friends when u were inside her belly. They call u little mommy's Johnnie helper!

Ur father used your chin as his ball rest....shall i go on..........
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105557 May 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
go take a break dimwit and suck on some more psychedelic dope...
U dont know me, but we at Sinai know of u...
lets see who u are.
.....you were a chorus boy who was molested while shaking some smoke into the air...
Your sister owns a bar in Dayton and is a knob shiner for her clientele, just like mommy dearest under the boardwalk in Coney Island was known as steeplechase/. U met lots of her friends when u were inside her belly. They call u little mommy's Johnnie helper!
Ur father used your chin as his ball rest....shall i go on..........
ah so, i see you remember coney island... besides personal;l;y being born ther... let me tell you what else i know about coney island...

Your ho mom died there, after blowing too many of the janitor staff, you claim a saint, everyone knows you meant skank... i hear shes in the coney island in hell, a main feature for the dad jews, as ur mom has to blow them like the old stoop days, on the cheap... mazal...

what else i know about you and coney island is Both Bert and I agreed to meet you in coney island one particular week a summer about 6 years ago... you were THE COWARDLY ONE, even as toy threatened to have you Borsh!t and your Mofemme fanatic 55/88 *^* tyndale clan... kick out "jew" asses.. which is funny cause i'm a mick wop...

i love how just a few days ago, your pathetic personality was introducing your perverted self to the room,las some new member in your perverted sh!t for brains skull, you filthy kokScuking skank...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105558 May 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
wait til you get a load of me... 24/7 (revisited) j hating prik...

i'm gonna be betta than evva
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105560 May 22, 2013
Sir David Duke

&bp ctr=1369277426
rtloder

Australia

#105561 May 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wipe your bum with your bare hand?

We all did at one time *-* which is an immense proportion of the time spent by mankind before we were able to nurture civilization. Before Israel condemned it.
Your comment reflects the development of our sexuality.
And it is apparent you factor in prehistory.
Yes ! Allah designed our biodynamics of reproduction to Life style choice.
You chose perversion to conqueror your fear of forced sanitation.
Although in the old days it was necessary to consummate relationship in dirty conditions.
Not any longer *-* you do not need to wash your face hands and feet in the public urinal before presenting your self to hubby.

USA

#105562 May 22, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
We all did at one time *-* which is an immense proportion of the time spent
Not any longer *-* you do not need to wash your face hands and feet in the public urinal before presenting your self to hubby.
Had any of your ugly racist posts deleted lately, bag of junk?
fckk a must

Logan, WV

#105563 May 22, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yaaaaawwwnnn..
If I eat a bowl of fiber cereal and milk twice a day, for the next week, I will shit same as you write..soft and easy..
Fckk you, savage ignorant good for nothing s.o.b...!!
hey fckkface, looks like you're losing your temper...could it because the truth is out on the zionists and you are getting your ass kicked on this thread, eh?
An NFL Fanculo

Logan, WV

#105564 May 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Had any of your ugly racist posts deleted lately, bag of junk?
hello Fanculo...looks like you've lost your composure too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Oct 23 Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) Oct 22 KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct 21 Gayville 3
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Oct 20 Socwkmom 320
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match