Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104721 Apr 27, 2013
GAYBLOWSONSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered the little GnAt insect with an excellent retort Wayne!!!
'Wayne' is just another alias for a jobless bitter old hag, fool. Apparently you're just as slow as she is.
GnA

Australia

#104722 Apr 27, 2013
So are you saying your bible is right and mine is wrong?

Remeber what you say. Since i tell you the truth and you have rejected the Truth of God. You believe what your evil heart say's u believe in one part of the scripture but you wont believe the other? Even when God speaks about Israel. Remember every bad thing spoken about Israel because you will be accountable on the day of Judgement.

Your thinking is not much different to the israelis who doubted Jesus Christ and his message they believed in the scriptures yet did not understand it. And you have showen the same attitude rebukeing truth regarding "Israel" with man's articles You searched if Jesus Christ was the King of the Jews and The Word of God say so. but refused to search on how God see's Israel. This shows your hate for the decendants of the first chosen people of God.

I will make myself clear now Listen.

Your a believer? Well start acting like one.
A believer doesnt believe one part of the bible and not the other.

Go read the Word of God and tell me if there is any scripture where he say's I am not with Israle anymore?

If you did a research on Jesus Christ The King of The Jews. Do a research on Israel and how God views Israel both from a loving point of view and Gods warning of his people.

Jesus Christ himself preached to the Israelis he healed israelis what more do i have to tell you for you to break the wall which is blocking your sight?

Love,Forgiveness,Grace and Mercy is for everyone. you as a believer should know this "for everyone" dont focus on what the people but focus on what God say remember The first commandment Well if God say's one thing about Israel and you preach a different thing how are you showing God you love him? Does the clay form himself? Are we in charge of the scripture now that we have decided to go against Gods words?

Jesus Christ himself came to do the will of his Father. Jesus Christ knew that some of his people would not believe but he continued to walk the path God had for him his eyes were firmly planted on God and him alone? He never once uttered such non sense which you do.

So you have to question your views is it really The Lords? Has he ever spoken harshly about one particular nation or its people?

Thats all it takes to put away to the grave so called believers like you.

I speak against alla muhaammed and all other false gods and idols cause i know the fight isnt with humans its with satan

Ephesians 6

10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[c] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Can i get an AMEN
GnA

Australia

#104723 Apr 27, 2013
Yes that one verse is powerful just goes to show the lack of knowledge in God you have.

You really think you can talk about God and Jesus Christ? Dont just be a reader understand the bible so you wont have to say things which are incorrect.

Its ok your just a baby the most important thing to do is to just take baby steps one at a time.ask the Holy Spirit to help you so that you fully understand. And when Your Hard heart finally accepts it. Your thank me but give all glory to Jesus Christ for helping you through me :)
ocxz

Reunion

#104726 Apr 27, 2013
GnA wrote:
Yes that one verse is powerful just goes to show the lack of knowledge in God you have.
You really think you can talk about God and Jesus Christ? Dont just be a reader understand the bible so you wont have to say things which are incorrect.
Its ok your just a baby the most important thing to do is to just take baby steps one at a time.ask the Holy Spirit to help you so that you fully understand. And when Your Hard heart finally accepts it. Your thank me but give all glory to Jesus Christ for helping you through me :)
If your fight is against the muslims go to the muslim forums and preach for your imaginary men in the sky.
You are boring and repetitive, the message does not get across.
There are so many christian happy clappy forums you could attend..

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104727 Apr 27, 2013
GAYBLOWSSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SAYNOTOSATAN.... that means saying NO! to the Talmudic racist, violent, God in Heaven sent to mankind to free us and allow entry into eternal life in paradise. Expel the thieving Jews out of the Palestinian Territories .... stop the genocide of the Palestinian people by the racist Jewish State. SAYNOTOSATAN
You're a confused creep, and your blather is all too familiar.
GnA

Australia

#104728 Apr 27, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If your fight is against the muslims go to the muslim forums and preach for your imaginary men in the sky.
You are boring and repetitive, the message does not get across.
There are so many christian happy clappy forums you could attend..
Yes but The Lord our God has chosen for me This Forum to correct those who view Israel as the enemey when really its satan and his demons at work to take to the lake of fire as many souls as they can. Be thankful and blessed that I am talking to you'se about Jesus Christ and God's Truth concerning Israel. For this very day Life has come to you through this forum how long must the Lord knock on your door before you let him in? How long must Jesus Christ reach out to you before satan comes in for the kill?

The message i speak of is being heard all across the world. So even if i dont speak it in this forum God will have another soldier on this forum who will speak for him.

If i get out of line the Holy Spirit will let me know but he has made it clear to me. That i am on the right path that he will use me to correct any misleading information regarding the way man see's his people. And how God see's the Israelites.

And theres muslims on here so theres no need to go and find a muslim forum. They are viewing what i write and researching at the same time. Maybe there quiet to see if i speak the truth about assad that The Word of God say's "and the royal power of Damascus will come to an end"

And when God brings that part of the scripture to life and they see it before their very eyes what than will they do?

Will they take that sign and turn to God through Jesus Christ or will their hearts still be hard?

When i see articles saying that assad is winning i laugh cause these rebels are like the poison of a snake, after its injection its not long before it starts to spread. They have majority of the cities surrounding Damascus now how much longer before they they get through.

My God The God of Israel has spoken. And everything he speaks comes to life.

If you want to find this scripture its Isaiah 17
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#104729 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
We saw your C.A.M.E.R.A. site the first time Hasbarat.

It's consistent with the scripted lies & simpleminded insults of you and your ilk best summarized here:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...

http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...
______

The truth is that your Zionism is far more hostile to Christians than the Muslims or their faith:

“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naďve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.

Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.

Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.

Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.

Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.

Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.”CONTINUED

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians." CONTINUED

“The Ugly Face Of The Zionist Jihad: The Halachic Guide For The Killing Of Gentiles”

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2010/03/26/the-...

TRY AGAIN!
GnA

Australia

#104730 Apr 27, 2013
im not a zionist or a talmud follower talk to me about the Word of God.

I told you once and i will tell you again its useless bringing that stuff up. I am neither a zionist or a talmud follower I speak on behalf of my Father about his views and what he say's about Israel. Gray if you want to talk about that stuff you need to contact Israel "yourself" and tell them how you feel. I dont have the position of Judge or was appointed by God. but i do against false gods and idols because God has said there is no other but Him. I am a sinner myself i am not perfect thats why i will not "consistantly speak about this jew did this and this jew did that what right do i have to consistantly point out other peoples faults when i have them myself.

So gray the most perfect human being on the earth just remember everything you say and do cause you will be accountable for it.
GnA

Australia

#104731 Apr 27, 2013
And dont be afraid to read Gods views on Israel.

The Bible does not speak lies.
GnA

Australia

#104732 Apr 27, 2013
No direspect to mary but so what if the quran dedicated a part for mary the mother of Jesus Christ. If thats what God wanted us True Believers to do!! it would say in The Word of God. But Jesus Christ even said that any one who does the will of God is his mother and brother and sister so that arguement is useless "throw it in the grave"
Like i said the quran is misleading the Jesus they speak of is a prophet the Jesus i believe in is the Son of God so once again that arguement is useless "throw it in the grave"
And the Jesus that the quran claim to believe in is not the same Jesus Christ.
And I heard the quran was a creation of the Roman Catholics after reading what you said about that whole Mary thing i wonder if it truly is. But than again i aint gonna go digging information thats of no use to me.

So if your a christian i suggest you stay away from the quran dont let the devil mislead you

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#104733 Apr 27, 2013
Interesting article I found about Muslims around the world.

Muslims up to 2 to 5% of the population (Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA) stay as segregated minority, start Mosque construction, use oil money to influence liberal Journalists for public relations and open Islamic Study Chairs in major universities, proselytize from vulnerable groups, clog streets with open-air congregationary rug prayers, develop sleeper cells for Jehad;
-Muslims 5 to 10%(France, Kenya,Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland) push for those Islamic believes that are in conflict with the values & tradition of diverse societies, ask breaks on jobs for 5-times prayers, establish madrasa education, display of veil by their females, demand to rule themselves by Sharia;

-Muslims 10 to 25%(Burma, Cyprus, INDIA,Israel, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Thailand) tend to increase lawlessness and chaos such as mob violence after Friday prayers for alleged blasphemy or Koran burning destroying national monuments India and car-burnings France. Many actions of native non-Muslims population in full compliance with their own culture, constitution and traditions of freedom of speech will offend Islam resulting in uprisings such as opposition to Mohammad cartoons, post false blogs using non-Muslim on-line names, force partition of countries, create mayhem by terror and ethnic cleansing, keep their daughters confined while seducing young non-Muslim girls to marry forcing conversion, shelter illegal Muslims migrants from all over the world and breed more to increase Muslim population ratio.

-Muslims 25% to 90%- Once the population of Muslims reaches 25%, forced conversions, hair-trigging riots and ethnic cleansing will start to ensure that the figure reaches 95%. As long as the figure is fewer than 25% the only ways to increase Muslim population are illegal immigration, conversion of poor and illiterates, and high birth rates like rabbits; with the exception of few countries such as NIGERIA (always in turmoil despite huge oil income), there are very few countries in the world where the population of Muslims is between 25% and 90%. Indonesia and Malaysia are examples of countries that have seen rapid Islamisation and discrimination of minorities in recent decades.

-Muslims from 90 to 99%(Albania, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Chad, Chechnya, Egypt, Gaza, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Nigeria, Qatar, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, West Bank) notice violent jihad, face hair-trigger riots, jihad lashkars, unfettered persecution of non-Muslims, use Zakat funds to spread Islam and terror, target killings, sporadic ethnic cleansing, death for conversion (apostasy and proselytizing), Rule by Sharia, start conspiracy theory, subdue and impose Jizya tax on non-Muslims only, military coups, dictatorships, disappearances of dissidents, enforcement of dreaded Blasphemy Law, some genocide, drive infidels out.

Undeniable fact: currently, no other religion unleashes terror on the innocent like Islam and a architecture of a evil cult.
ocxz

Reunion

#104734 Apr 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
http://wasteofmyoxygen.wordpre ss.com/2007/10/09/staggering-s tatistics-on-muslims-killing-m uslims/
http://wasteofmytime.com
GnA

Australia

#104737 Apr 27, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own 'account' and stop harassing people here who despise and question the racism, genocide, fascism, hatred, colonization, theft, child murder by Jews against innocents in the 'Jewish State'. Say No To Satan's Israel just once here and you will gain some credibility. Say NO! to The Terror and Terrible State of AskAnazI Jew Israel.
Well you certainly dont practise what you preach since you have hatered towards the Jews :)
GnA

Australia

#104738 Apr 27, 2013
If the Jews were to be slaughtered in front of you right now yes all of them including children would that satisfy your Jew blood thirsty spirit?
GnA

Australia

#104742 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I want the Jews to own up to every innocent drop of blood they have spilt since the murder of Christ and for the world to fully know the extent of their evil so that the world will finally decide how to deal with this evil unleashed on mankind by the Jew through their god Satan. Only the Lord God is aware of the extent of this evil .... Satan is very clever and conceals from mankind the vastness and extent of the problem we face as children of the Lord God.
SAYNOTOSATAN
Do you think Jesus Has forgiven them? Or do you think Jesus Christ has looked passed it all?
"FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
Was this sentence just for the soldiers or was it for everyone including Jews and the pharasee's who sentenced Jesus Christ to death?
Are you perfect? Do you have a clean record?Im guessing you have never sinned before?
Leave the affairs of the Jewish people to God he is the righteous judge and he will Judge each and everyone of us according to what we have done.
If you are not a sinner and have no faults.
Than why not do the same as your doing against the Jewish people to the American people? Are they not supporting the rebels in Syria?
Since your good at hateing why dont you view the muslims in qatar and the arab league the same as the Jews since they are arming the rebels. That war has claimed Thousands of Children and adult lives yes innocent syrians killed in their homeland. And thats their land why dont you stand up for them?
Its up to you what you want to stand for but if What you say is different to what God say's i will never believe you. Forgiveness is made for all man who are we to bring other people's faults when we have faults of our own.
LEAVE IT TO GOD. HE WILL DEAL WITH WHATEVER THE ISRAELI'S ARE DOING BUT STAND FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE OF OUR FATHER YES THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST THE GOD OF ISRAEL.
GnA

Australia

#104743 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I want the Jews to own up to every innocent drop of blood they have spilt since the murder of Christ and for the world to fully know the extent of their evil so that the world will finally decide how to deal with this evil unleashed on mankind by the Jew through their god Satan. Only the Lord God is aware of the extent of this evil .... Satan is very clever and conceals from mankind the vastness and extent of the problem we face as children of the Lord God.
SAYNOTOSATAN
Go read your bible bring me every scripture you can find where God talks about Israel. Both Good and Bad.

And than compare what you say and what God say's ok. Im serious. If you dont wanna do it than you shouldnt speak against Israel like that im embarrased that a believer can be a hater for the very people God chose a long time ago. JEREMIAH 31

Your view is no different to allah who is dead actualy never even existed.
GnA

Australia

#104746 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what weird thoughts enter your head when you see a young innocent Palestinian family blown up by Jews in the likes of Gaza?
Dont run away from the question. Go get your bible and read to me every scripture That Has God talking about Israel. Good and Bad

HURRY UP!!

If you cant dont speak things you dont

Its Foolish to believe in Jesus Christ yet brush away what the Father say's Even Jesus Christ in the end will give his Authority over to God.

What kind of believers has satan raised in our era. An oath was spoken by Goliath towards the Israelites go read that and understand why palestinians are in this position. Yes there decendant the philistine Giant Goliath.

Your Lost you never knew my Father you never knew Jesus Christ. If you did than you woulnt go against God and what he say's. Yes the Jews were guilty for not believing and wanting to kill Jesus Christ but so are you guilty before God for preaching speaking something way different to what God say's.

Saynotosatan.

satan is in ur name he is in ur spirit and he is teaching you lies and more lies Have you forgotten what God did to the Egyptians for there oppression of the Israelis?

Or the amount of enemies he handed over to King David,

You lack in knowledge and you dont even understand. You say Jesus Christ but have you read Zechariah 14 Jesus Christ alone is coming to fight for His people yes Fight for his people.

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP.
ITS TIME TO READ ON THE TRUTHS OF ISRAEL CONCERNING GOD.
WHATEVER THE ISRAELITES HAVE DONE LEAVE IT TO GOD.

If you want to continue than remember this day remember it when you stand before God The God of Israel.
GnA

Australia

#104747 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
All people fall short of the Lord God's desire. All are tainted by corruption including me of course. does that mean we turn a blind eye to the horrors of a bullying racist fascist and evil state run by fake AskaNazi Jews? Did Christ not get angry with the money changing Jews in the temple? Is it wrong to get angry? Are we to say yes ... go kill children, go steal their homes, go destroy their parents, go bulldoze their homes, go flout established international law, go murder other people who disagree with your version of the old testament, go kill all those who oppose the writings of the filthy Talmud, go go go ... do as you please because the Lord God says is OK for Jews .... they are his chosen .... except their god is Satan ..... SAYNOTOSATAN.
Yes i understand where your coming from. But i am standing For how God see's Israel not their faults or problems for every country has its faults what you dont understand is there is no other view or way of the scriptures what it says is the Truth. If God killed the Egyptian Oppressers who tried to chase after the Israelites than he will do the same to those who plan ways of getting rid of the Israelites.

Your not a palestinan but the Son of Hamas is listen to his story listen to what he has to say. He has more knowledge than you will ever have regarding palestine read it saynotosatan

ANd once you read his story and why he chose to leave islam than you will know why It is hard to make peace with those who do not reconise the State of Israel. Dont get me wrong not all palestinian people want to destroy Israel but you cant make peace when the rest do not want Israel to exist.

Go read Son of Hamas and he'll tell you how evil the Palestinian leaders are. You cant reject his claims because he was the next inline to take his fathers place in the hamas organisation.
GnA

Australia

#104748 Apr 28, 2013
Mosab Hassan Yousef, was the son of one of the Founders of Hamas, the terrorist organisation that controls Gaza. The Hamas Charter has as its unambiguous aim the destruction of all the Jews living in Israel and to impose Sharia law over the land. He also speaks of being brought up to hate Israel, with the goal of becoming a terrorist.
In his book “Son of Hamas” Mosab says; “Hamas Islamisised the Palestinian problem, making it a religious problem. And the problem could be resolved only with a religious solution, which meant that it could never be resolved because we believed that the land belonged to Allah. Period. End of discussion. Thus for Hamas, the ultimate problem was not Israel’s policies. It was the nation-state Israel’s very existence.”(pg58)

While imprisoned in Israel he was offered the opportunity of working for Israel. He accepted as he thought it would reduce his prison term. It did not reduce his time in prison, but it allowed him the opportunity to learn to trust the Israelis to the extent that it eroded and finally broke down all the hate that his upbringing had imprinted in him.
Through his attendance at a Bible School in Jerusalem, where he was exposed to the ‘Sermon from the Mount’ he decided to convert to Christianity and to ‘love his enemy’. He has not seen his family since and has relocated to the United States.
He speaks of his life under Hamas, like being in an “utterly black cave, with no light to show you the way out.”
If in fact the source of hate for a Jewish nation state is located in the Holy book of Islam, then the prospects for peaceful coexistence are doomed and Samuel Huntingdon’s vision of a struggle between two diametrically opposed world views is the stark reality we face.
Unpalatable as this prospect may be, it removes the pretence that the cause for the BDS movement against Israel has something to do with Israel’s policies-it lays bare the truth the Israel’s very existence is unacceptable to Islam and its apologists, and that as long as Israel exists it will be vilified and a ready scapegoat for all the deficiencies of a people whose world is described by a corrosive hatred.
rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#104749 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
Interesting article I found about Muslims around the world.
Muslims up to 2 to 5% of the population (Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA) stay as segregated minority, start Mosque construction, use oil money to influence liberal Journalists for public relations and open Islamic Study Chairs in major universities, proselytize from vulnerable groups, clog streets with open-air congregationary rug prayers, develop sleeper cells for Jehad;
-Muslims 5 to 10%(France, Kenya,Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland) push for those Islamic believes that are in conflict with the values & tradition of diverse societies, ask breaks on jobs for 5-times prayers, establish madrasa education, display of veil by their females, demand to rule themselves by Sharia;
-Muusing non-Muslim on-line names, force partition of countries, create mayhem by terror and ethnic cleansing, keep their daughters confined while seducing young non-Muslim girls to marry forcing conversion, shelter illegal Muslims migrants from all over the world and breed more to increase Muslim population ratio.
-Muslims 25% to 90%- Once the population of Muslims reaches 25%, forced conversions, hair-trigging riots and ethnic cleansing will start to ensure that the figure reaches 95%. As long as the figure is fewer than 25% the only ways to increase Muslim population are illegal immigration, conversion of poor and illiterates, and high birth rates like rabbits; with the exception of few countries such as NIGERIA (always in turmoil despite huge oil income), there are very few countries in the world where the population of Muslims is between 25% and 90%. Indonesia and Malaysia are examples of countries that have seen rapid Islamisation and discrimination of minorities in recent decades.
-Muslims from 90 to 99%(Albania, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Chad, Chechnya, Egypt, Gaza, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Nigeria, Qatar, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, West Bank) notice violent jihad, face hair-trigger riots, jihad lashkars, unfettered persecution of non-Muslims, use Zakat funds to spread Islam and terror, target killings, sporadic ethnic cleansing, death for conversion (apostasy and proselytizing), Rule by Sharia, start conspiracy theory, subdue and impose Jizya tax on non-Muslims only, military coups, dictatorships, disappearances of dissidents, enforcement of dreaded Blasphemy Law, some genocide, drive infidels out.
Undeniable fact: currently, no other religion unleashes terror on the innocent like Islam and a architecture of a evil cult.
Islam is a tranquillity of peace .
Was ! Till the Vermin Jew invented themselves to be God.
And led themselves back to the Holy land.
The paradox is *-* there is not even a prophet "that they recognize" that foretold the Second Temple would fall.
So what the hell are they doing back?.
Representing no other than other, that which was never intended other than to obfuscate the shadow of death for the sake of vanities appeasement in the black hole of a scurrilous dog.
That is the text book definition of the kingdom of David with a Nazi mad man
Gurion taking it upon every supporter of Israel to be in complete contention with the first Commandment.
Is it any wonder Allah chooses to deride the Jew with His Chosen People the Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) 19 hr Socwkmom 320
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Oct 10 friv4school 73
Straub's Market 1941 (Nov '11) Oct 10 Willy Straub 4
Moving To Patchogue ? Oct 9 ExLIer 4

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match