Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,592)

Showing posts 91,821 - 91,840 of114,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
Can we not derail the subject of this thread?
I personally believe, as an Asian and a student of international relations, that sometimes Israel is indeed blamed excessively.
However, we cannot deny that Israel has been unjust in many of its policies against the Palestinians. Many approaches and views of the situations in the Middle East are too unbalanced from both extremes.
We must evaluate the situation from all angles and many different perspectives.
FRAUDULENT "WAR ON TERRORISM" = WORLD WAR 3

Zionists dominate US Policy:

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”

The cost of Zionist Control over US Policy:

“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...
Then came the Islamic cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki, an American citizen, who for some time had been blaming US foreign policy in the Middle East as the cause of anti-American hatred and terrorist acts. So we killed him. Ron Paul and Tony Bennett can count themselves lucky.
What, then, is the basis of all this? What has the United States actually been doing in the Middle East in the recent past?
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011
It can't be repeated or emphasized enough. The biggest lie of the "war on terrorism", although weakening, is that the targets of America's attacks have an irrational hatred of the United States and its way of life, based on religious and cultural misunderstandings and envy. The large body of evidence to the contrary includes a 2004 report from the Defense Science Board, "a Federal advisory committee established to provide independent advice to the Secretary of Defense."

Are you aware of any of these War Crimes because:

"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
Maybe this (above) is why you said: "Can we not derail the subject of this thread?"
<quoted text>
First, I'm glad that you're a serious "student of international relations" because, after being in 2 Wars and having witnessed history/ "International Relations" repeat itself, I strongly feel that NOTHING is more serious to the survival of the planet than exposing & discussing an unstable Nuclear power with a demented, myopic, "Master/Pure/Chosen Race" Ultra Nationalist state that dominates the Policy Makers of the US, I can and have documented everything I've said & will say here.
Perhaps I've misunderstood you or maybe you're not really a student of international relations but Israel's "policies against the Palestinians" and it's insidious Expansionist Obsessions ARE THE foremost cause of ALL regional carnage and WILL bring about WW 3
IF you are specializing in a different Region then try another "Topic"
Israel has many ethical & decent people and groups trying to stop the current Regime's Apocalyptic Madness so it's not just "Israel" or "The Jews" or the "Israelis"
----
Here's some scary Reading to prove my point:
FACT #1
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
FACT #2 But, Zionist control over US War making decisions is lessening
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...
“The Clash of Civilizations”
http://criminalstate.com/tag/the-clash-of-civ...
“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
FACT #3 & 4
“ ISRAEL IS THE MOST IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/08/12/jeff-b...
“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...
FACT #5 “Syria And Iran Dominos Lead To World War”
http://www.infowars.com/syria-and-iran-domino...
THE GOOD NEWS:
“U.S. intelligence community draft report says Dump Israel!”
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/08/u-s-intellig...
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?.
Carlos

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I do not blame Israel. I blame Islam.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
I do not blame Israel. I blame Islam.
Exactly!
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
So Islam dropped illegal (under the Geneva Convention) white phosphorus bombs on women and children? What's your IQ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
So Islam dropped illegal (under the Geneva Convention) white phosphorus bombs on women and children? What's your IQ?
Quran at a glance.

Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution of Muslims is worse than slaughter of non-believers...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:89)- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12)- "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Quran (8:39)- "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah."

Quran (8:55)- "Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve."

Quran (9:5)- "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:30)- "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Muslim (1:33)- the Messenger of Allah said:“I have been commanded to fight against people until they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat.”
Bukhari

(8:387)- Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say:'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’.”
Ibn Ishaq:

327 -“Allah said,‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”
Ibn Ishaq:

992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran at a glance.
Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution of Muslims is worse than slaughter of non-believers...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Quran (4:89)- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
Quran (8:12)- "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."
Quran (8:39)- "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah."
Quran (8:55)- "Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve."
Quran (9:5)- "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
Quran (9:30)- "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
Muslim (1:33)- the Messenger of Allah said:“I have been commanded to fight against people until they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat.”
Bukhari
(8:387)- Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say:'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’.”
Ibn Ishaq:
327 -“Allah said,‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”
Ibn Ishaq:
992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
I don't believe and have never believed in violent texts from either the Quran or the Talmud. I don't even know these texts particularly well but from what I do know I don't like or agree with them.

The violence by Jews against children in Gaza and beyond has nothing to do with the above texts but everything to do with wanton murder and destruction of homes and lives by Jews against Palestinians in an ethnic cleansing fury. It
(Israel) is a truly a Nazi state based on the principles of any other fascist and perverse ideology.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
We must always remember when dealing with Jew-sih scum like you SERPENT .. remember the wise and prophetic words of Christ:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
I'm just cleansing the thread after the speech of the devil percolated out of the sewer.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Honestly they were there a minute ago Carlos was one of them I can't work it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe and have never believed in violent texts from either the Quran or the Talmud. I don't even know these texts particularly well but from what I do know I don't like or agree with them.
The violence by Jews against children in Gaza and beyond has nothing to do with the above texts but everything to do with wanton murder and destruction of homes and lives by Jews against Palestinians in an ethnic cleansing fury. It
(Israel) is a truly a Nazi state based on the principles of any other fascist and perverse ideology.
Your post confirms your blind hatred of the Jewish faith so much so that it blinds you to your real enemy the enemy you seem to support that wants nothing more than your head for your efforts you really are Niave aren't you.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just cleansing the thread after the speech of the devil percolated out of the sewer.
Very true ... the devil never questions the murder of Gazan innocents especially the children, mothers ...
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post confirms your blind hatred of the Jewish faith so much so that it blinds you to your real enemy the enemy you seem to support that wants nothing more than your head for your efforts you really are Niave aren't you.
Nothing blind about seeing children buried alive under rubble or burnt alive by those of the 'Jewish faith' bubba ... using heavy arms and chemical weapons (illegal) against the Palestinians. Some radicals may well want my head on a plate but it does not alter the violent aggression against innocents which any decent society should comprehensively condemn.

My hatred is against those who ferment this desire
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>

I worked out what was happening all that silly rubbish you posted and called the Koran actually distorted in my Vision because Allah didn't want me to be angry it's against the Muslim Religion .
And it was you bubbling from the sewer with a vile epileptic fit of Jewish garbage.
At least you reasoned the Cosmos was not brought into being by Jewish bigotry
no.! It was already in existence and just needed to be rewritten by the fiend of evil which is you perverting life with your existence. Creep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing blind about seeing children buried alive under rubble or burnt alive by those of the 'Jewish faith' bubba ... using heavy arms and chemical weapons (illegal) against the Palestinians. Some radicals may well want my head on a plate but it does not alter the violent aggression against innocents which any decent society should comprehensively condemn.
My hatred is against those who ferment this desire
Palestinians use suicide bombers, unguided rocket attacks on innocent civilians and have repeatedly called for the death of Israel on a daily basis!

Does U.K use white phosphorus weapons?.

The level of ignorance in this world amazes me. Everynow and then I think we have found the bottom and then along comes a new standard

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked out what was happening all that silly rubbish you posted and called the Koran actually distorted in my Vision because Allah didn't want me to be angry it's against the Muslim Religion .
And it was you bubbling from the sewer with a vile epileptic fit of Jewish garbage.
At least you reasoned the Cosmos was not brought into being by Jewish bigotry
no.! It was already in existence and just needed to be rewritten by the fiend of evil which is you perverting life with your existence. Creep.
Enjoy your Solitude.
Carlos

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has destroyed entire civilizations. Look at India, spending billions in a war against a renegade province, Pakistan, who covertly funds terrorism every week.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Meir Kahane

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dreaming Mr Cohen. You racist murdering thugs like Satan know you're running out of time. The quicker that racist apartheid shithole Israel is shoved into the sea the better for mankind as whole and more specifically the Palestinians who have endured over 6 decades of racism and oppression.
It took 300 years to ethnically cleanse the New World. Hopefully this won't take so long using modern technology.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has destroyed entire civilizations. Look at India, spending billions in a war against a renegade province, Pakistan, who covertly funds terrorism every week.
And what about the 3 billion a year going ti Israel for WMD's. Look at all the weapons the USrael has distributed around the globe to people who are now at war with with both of them. You reap what you sew warmongers.
You don't ever mention your teams evil doings. Hmmm why is that. No comment on my previous post eh? Now why is that, Mr everyone else is in the wrong but me?
And 911 was an Inside Job....jtlyk.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

No takers on this one eh?
Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
I'll give you a hint....rhymes with the word two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,821 - 91,840 of114,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE