Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102496 Mar 9, 2013
Natasha and Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
(R)....This is documented right....it's unbelievable!
Poor deluded you... I see you changed your username once again, you old coward.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Blood_libel

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102499 Mar 9, 2013
DuNG wrote:
SURE, TOPIX SHOULD BAN MY MOTHER.
THEY CUFFED AND SHACKLED MOM INTO A COURTROOM TO ANSWER TO AN AUTHORITY LAW ENFORCEMENT FIGURE.
<quoted text>
You're nothing more than a fearful North Korean stooge. The gulags await you and your families.
Northern Truth seeker 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#102500 Mar 9, 2013
Bluewater and Crimson wrote:
`
`
%%55
*The court officially stated:
The Hebrews killed the little boy Simon, in order to obey a rabbinical religious law; their motive being to serve a most wicked piety and devotion by obtaining Christian blood for the celebration of Passover.
The *records of this trial were originally kept in the secret archive of the Citadel of St. Angelo and were then transferred to the Vatican, where they are now available for examination. They were disclosed by Pope Benedict XIV.
Also Pope Clement XIV as legal counsellor for the Holy Office, before he became Pope, verified the murders of both St. Simon of Trent and St. Andreas of Rinn (remember St. Dominguito del Val, Mártir) as cases of ritual murder almost 300 years later, in 1770.
The boy [Simon] who was tortured to death at Trent was officially canonized by Pope Sixtus V. The Holy Infant Martyr, St. Simon of Trent's feast day is always celebrated on March 24th.
page 4547

#..4444

posting 102500

Dear Administrator Moderator,

this site is for "Blaming Israel for the Carnage" and exposing Israeli Jew's Talmud as an Occultist Hate filled books an affront to non-jews.

Their posting are distracting from us having any kind of debate. We do recognize decent Jewish people and they too, have denounced and condemned these Giyus.org/ shills and ploys and also condemned Israel and their brothers and sisters, which we had posted.

But this site has been sited up for all people to either defend or expose Israeli Jew Tyranny and oppression. We've been told that certain Jews can have our posting deleted because of their friendship with the Moderator. Advocate had just made such a claim. And i'll permalink her posting.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...

She posted her threat within 14 minutes and stated you (the moderator) was going to delete Bluewater's posting.

How can she be so sure you would delete Bluewater and Crimson posting? Advocate has implied she talked to you, or one of her Sephardi friends had talked to you and heard you got wind of this posting and said bye, bye Jeffers!.

We want to post the Truth in peace, without being threatened, stalked, harassed, bullied and slandered.

If you look at Bluewaters name and his postings, its been changed and altered, which is a clear violation and breach of Topix agreement!

These violations are done by by a self professed Zionist Jews and their underlings. Advocate go by "NFL" too, and it's NFL who has been altering Bluewater posting and Cupcake of Amsterdam, who uses the office Computers in Pt Jefferson sometimes:

Please warn them not to harass, stalk, threaten, or bully us anymore.

I Kindly remain a Northern Truthseeker,

and i thank you Administrator and Moderator.....
Charlie Sheen

Mount Sinai, NY

#102502 Mar 9, 2013
`

`

Blue and Crims:.....you two got my vote and i know exactly what u r posting about!

Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#102505 Mar 10, 2013
“The people of North America and Europe now accept a level of ugliness in their daily lives which is almost without precedent in the history of Western civilization. Most of us have become so inured, that the death of millions from starvation and disease draws from us no more than a sigh, or a murmur of protest. Our own city streets, home to legions of the homeless, are ruled by Dope Inc., the largest industry in the world, and on those streets Americans now murder each other at a rate not seen since the Dark Ages.”

— Michael Minnicino, The New Dark Age
Lies Hate Evil by Zionism

Mount Sinai, NY

#102506 Mar 10, 2013

We are very sensitive Truth seekers in Port and the more we've delve into the Jewish Bolshevik Revolution the more we find the real Supreme Holocaust that was done by Karl Marxist Jewish Ideology and the German people have been their scapegoat from 1917 to 1945.

What we at Pt. Jefferson are supplying are documented Truths and facts hidden away by the demands of/by Jews' Insistence.

The German Holocaust where Jews originally stated that 18 million jews died in Germans Gas Chambers is a War Crime Lie, that needs to be addressed and investigated and reparation returned to the rightfulness of the German people.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

USA

#102508 Mar 10, 2013
Lies Hate Evil by Zionism wrote:
We are very sensitive nazis.
What we at Pt. Jefferson are supplying are documented Truths and facts hidden away by the demands of/by Jews' Insistence.
ty.net/2012sh-holocaust-hoax/
Your Sunday morning hangover sermon is right on time, old crone. Don't forget to clean your puke off the edge of the toilet bowl!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#102510 Mar 10, 2013
Hugo Tiger Chavez, Dream Maker.

http://www.chavezcode.com/2013/03/hugo-chavez...
Lies Hate Evil by Zionism

Mount Sinai, NY

#102511 Mar 10, 2013
zander714 wrote:
`

`

`

`

So what is your point?
....55%

We're glad you asked, transient!

Our point is simple, that since official Red Cross documents have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tribal Jewry had Lies about the German Holocaust and covered up their Tribal Karl Marxists' Mass-Murdering Spree in Russia, where Tribally Jewry had directly exterminated over 100 million Gentiles and non-jews from 1917 to 1945, we started to wonder what other Lies and evil wickedness are Tribal Jewry guilty of? And we discovered and found the list to be endless!

Listen up to real Truths about Occultist Monsters in unrevised History books.

As we are reading and as the information comes forth and is verified as Truth, we find the Israeli Jews are not who the claim to be and have continued their endless evil on top of evils, as we are posting our finding Truths yesterday and today/..
PerfidiousTalmic Z Demons

Mount Sinai, NY

#102512 Mar 10, 2013
`

5%

I'm a real live Northern Truth seeker in our office that's overlooking the Port's Harbor and the words for today that described Terrorist Tribal Jewry in occupied Palestine, is 20 words; "Illegal Jew Aliens with their Perfidious Cult of Hate-filled Untermenschen Monsters from the Dark side of Hellish Convert Creatures/".

If someone accuses you of being perfidious, you should probably be offended,....it means underhanded, treacherous, deceitful — even evil.

If you betray people often, you're perfidious: traitors are extremely perfidious.

Besides betrayal, this word implies lying and maybe other kinds of awful behavior, like stealing and taking bribes.

Everyone tries to avoid perfidious people.

Perfidious is kind of an old-fashioned word, but being perfidious will never go out of style, unfortunately Israeli Jews in their Illegal Occupation of Palestinians human beings, takes "perfidious" to a more evil and sinister meaning..
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#102513 Mar 10, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/photo.php?fbid=349084818541 606&set=a.161405333976223. 33413.161399403976816&type =1&theater
Pumpkin pie

Mount Sinai, NY

#102514 Mar 10, 2013
I too question the holocaust. Can you give me more info?

USA

#102515 Mar 10, 2013
Pumping cow pies wrote:
I too question the holocaust. Can you give me more info?
LOL! A shill with a question. You imbeciles are so transparent.

USA

#102516 Mar 10, 2013
PerfidiousTalmic Z Demons wrote:
`
5%
I'm a real jive Northern booze reeker in our office that's overlooking my toilet
SURE you are.
Pumpkin pie

Freeport, NY

#102518 Mar 10, 2013
Hey can u please tell me more about the Bolshevik revolution?

USA

#102519 Mar 10, 2013
Pump kin wrote:
Too funny.
Could you please tell me you're a feeble setup for the virulent racist on this thread?

Mount Sinai, NY

#102521 Mar 10, 2013
Pumpkin pie wrote:
^555

We'd be happy to tell u more, but right now we are celebrating with Lil Joeys in one of Ports restaurant....

We miss u Pumpkin Pie!

We'll u be ready to roll with us springtime!

Mount Sinai, NY

#102522 Mar 10, 2013
`

^.^

typo/

Will u be ready to roll with us springtime?

Bobby wants a Road King by May for our Ormond Beach ride.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102523 Mar 10, 2013
Lies Hate Evil by Zionism wrote:
<quoted text>
....55%
We're glad you asked, transient!
Our point is simple, that since official Red Cross documents have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tribal Jewry had Lies about the German Holocaust and covered up their Tribal Karl Marxists' Mass-Murdering Spree in Russia, where Tribally Jewry had directly exterminated over 100 million Gentiles and non-jews from 1917 to 1945, we started to wonder what other Lies and evil wickedness are Tribal Jewry guilty of? And we discovered and found the list to be endless!
Listen up to real Truths about Occultist Monsters in unrevised History books.
As we are reading and as the information comes forth and is verified as Truth, we find the Israeli Jews are not who the claim to be and have continued their endless evil on top of evils, as we are posting our finding Truths yesterday and today/..
You forget that the Red Cross admitted that they made a mistake...you ever heard of Terezin, boy?
Bluewater and Crimson

Mount Sinai, NY

#102526 Mar 10, 2013
`

`

Typo'

*criminalized embezzlers,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 18 hr Ginger 16
Aunt paroled in 1983 murder of niece, 5, in NY (May '09) Fri Lili 15
Race War Thu Brooklynn 10
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct '14 Sad heart08 1
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Oct '14 Coram Sux 10

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match