Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101962 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sumbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again Petesick!
......and by you repling to my posting, its there for all to see on your reply for the future on record.
My computer is being messed with, so i'm going to post over at Wayne's office and ask him to help me. i'm tired of having my posting scrutinized by bigots and racists for Terrorist Israel...
This is going to stop legally if i have to and no favortism will be tolorated by me on this site....
Sure, old lady. You're a real farce to be reckoned with, aren't you?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101963 Feb 26, 2013
~`

``

This site thanks you Petesake and Wayne and friends,

We'll always be indebted to you Petesake and Wayne and yours Truth-seeking friends on this Historical site, that jews wanted to dismember for "blaming israel Jews for their carnage' for the longest time.

This will always be a Truth-seekers site, that tribal jewry is void of and their present has been put in abeyance from their lies.

.... and they have no say in Godly Truth on this site, but to be observers and watchers on the sidelines as ratty mocking hecklers in total despair from their fading destiny as chosen untermenschen.

*(Video of Dr, William Peirce deleted by Topix)

This is a great Video above by Dr. William Pierce and it explains Jew's Lies, Deceptions and Distortions of reality and the poor Germans people that were persecuted by Jew's anti-German propaganda.

Adolph Hitler was a Jew's scapegoat and was painted by Zion Jew Media as a monster, when Jews "Declared War on Germany" on March 1933...

*(Article of Jews Declaration of War with Germany again deleted by Topix)

Jews had ruined Germany in World War 1, with their unscrupulously subverting treasonous ways and Jews' wanted Marxist Communism Ideology in Germany's government.

This is the same Jew Marxism government that murdered over 100 million non-jews and Christians in the Jew Revolution in Russia, between 1917 and 1945. Hitler wanted no part of Communism with its Jews Traitors in Germany and asked them to leave.

Hitler forbid Jews to be in charge of News Media, or to hold any position that would let them control Germany's destiny for freedoms and liberties for its German people.

There was not one single shed of evidence, nor one Jewish body ever found gassed to death in Germany, by its German people.

The Holocaust is a Jewish Fable and a War Crime Lie, by Jews' and their co-rat collaborators.

The sooner we understand this fact and truth about Jews pantheon of endless god of gog lies, the sooner we can adopt Hitler's concern about Jew Marxist Cult of Evilness and wickedness.

Lets Dismantle Israel's Communist Marxist Criminal Lair of hate and Evil Doers and lets end the Palestinians long endless pain and suffering. It's righteous for Palestinians and it's righteous for us Americans too, so lets do it now, for the sake of innocent lives!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101964 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again Petesake!
......and by you repling to my posting, its there for all to see on your reply for the future on record.
My computer is being messed with, so i'm going to post over at Wayne's office and ask him to help me. i'm tired of having my posting scrutinized by bigots and racists for Terrorist Israel...
This is going to stop legally if i have to and no favortism will be tolorated by me on this site....
The world is partly under Satanic control my friend ... as you know I was attacked viciously by Satanic Jews and freemason devil worshippers over here ... they pledge allegiance to Satan and the 33 degree level but I believe the Lord God has other plans for these demonic rats. Keep the records safe and my best thoughts go to all at Port Jefferson.

USA

#101965 Feb 26, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off you Harassing despicable Jew piece of shit. 28,000 posts and not a humane word about the innocent children murdered by your Jew satanic brothers in the shit hole they wrongly call 'Israel'
You saw them last week, didn't you, little boy?

USA

#101966 Feb 26, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
I was attacked viciously by Satanic Jews and freemason devil worshippers over here ....
*sniff*

Location hidden

#101968 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
~`
``
We'll always be indebted to you Petesake and Wayne and yours Truth-seeking friends on this Historical site, that jews wanted to dismember for "blaming israel Jews for their carnage' for the longest time.
This will always be a Truth-seekers site, that tribal jewry is void of and their present has been put in abeyance from their lies.
.... and they have no say in Godly Truth on this site, but to be observers and watchers on the sidelines as ratty mocking hecklers in total despair from their fading destiny as chosen untermenschen.
This is a great Video above by Dr. William Pierce and it explains Jew's Lies, Deceptions and Distortions of reality and the poor Germans people that were persecuted by Jew's anti-German propaganda.
Adolph Hitler was a Jew's scapegoat and was painted by Zion Jew Media as a monster, when Jews "Declared War on Germany" on March 1933...
Jews had ruined Germany in World War 1, with their unscrupulously subverting treasonous ways and Jews' wanted Marxist Communism Ideology in Germany's government.
This is the same Jew Marxism government that murdered over 100 million non-jews and Christians in the Jew Revolution in Russia, between 1917 and 1945. Hitler wanted no part of Communism with its Jews Traitors in Germany and asked them to leave.
Hitler forbid Jews to be in charge of News Media, or to hold any position that would let them control Germany's destiny for freedoms and liberties for its German people.
There was not one single shed of evidence, nor one Jewish body ever found gassed to death in Germany, by its German people.
The Holocaust is a Jewish Fable and a War Crime Lie, by Jews' and their co-rat collaborators.
The sooner we understand this fact and truth about Jews pantheon of endless god of gog lies, the sooner we can adopt Hitler's concern about Jew Marxist Cult of Evilness and wickedness.
Lets Dismantle Israel's Communist Marxist Criminal Lair of hate and Evil Doers and lets end the Palestinians long endless pain and suffering. It's righteous for Palestinians and it's righteous for us Americans too, so lets do it now, for the sake of innocent lives!
Thanks Bobblina for such kind and true words. I said recently I was taught to hate Hitler all throughout my childhood . Mis-education! The guy cared for his people .... the Jews brought the misery of WW2 onto humankind and will no doubt start WW3 with their incessant and evil pilfering of the world's gold and resources.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101969 Feb 26, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is partly under Satanic control my friend ... as you know I was attacked viciously by Satanic Jews and freemason devil worshippers over here ... they pledge allegiance to Satan and the 33 degree level but I believe the Lord God has other plans for these demonic rats. Keep the records safe and my best thoughts go to all at Port Jefferson.
`

~``

exactly Petesake..

"And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him".

Revelation 12-9
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101970 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
~`
``
did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too.
u
say hi to northern blight and cupcakes, the next time you and jopey abuse their face...

Location hidden

#101971 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too.
u
say hi to northern blight and cupcakes, the next time you and jopey abuse their face...
Tales From Ratty cont/

Poor Ratty. Ratty had been playing Anul FanNy for quite some time but wanted to get back on all fours again: Ratty was poking his shit head out of a local grid as traffic whizzed by:

"did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too" Squealed the Rat.

The verminous little shit then jumped a few sewer pipes and dived into a pile of shit for supper.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101972 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>did wayne finally suffer to death ???? please advise where we might piss and or dance on his pathetic grave... thank you booby sandbitch... you filthy perverted tyndale scumbag... and that goes for petesh1t the islamic bint, too.
u
`

~``

Old vile idiot and a disgusting vulgar creepy freak, that's blasphemous to Godly Truths.

Wayne has hope for everlasting life, what do you hope for, a bowl for a j stooge @ a trough full of idfs cowardly drek!

Location hidden

#101973 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~``
Old vile idiot and a disgusting vulgar creepy freak, that's blasphemous to Godly Truths.
Wayne has hope for everlasting life, what do you hope for, a bowl for a j stooge @ a trough full of idfs cowardly drek!
Amen Bobblina!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101974 Feb 26, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~``
theres no such thing as "everlasting life' you tyndale dip[sh!t///

so your saying the old douchebag croaked.... GOOD ! hopefully suffering.... did he die wayne walker or wayne garrett, you perverted religious scumbag boob i lina, you stupid fcuking dope.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101975 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>theres no such thing as "everlasting life' you tyndale dip[sh!t///
so your saying the old douchebag croaked.... GOOD ! hopefully suffering.... did he die wayne walker or wayne garrett, you perverted religious scumbag boob i lina, you stupid fcuking dope.
`

`~

You're an old obsessed madman and evil nasty codger that needs a good Bluewater adjustment.

Location hidden

#101976 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>theres no such thing as "everlasting life' you tyndale dip[sh!t///
Tales from Ratty Cont/

Ratty squealed a frighteningly loud squeal:

"everlasting life!!!'

Not for rats Ratty. What a stupid fcuking dope of a rat.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#101977 Feb 26, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Bobblina for such kind and true words. I said recently I was taught to hate Hitler all throughout my childhood . Mis-education! The guy cared for his people .... the Jews brought the misery of WW2 onto humankind and will no doubt start WW3 with their incessant and evil pilfering of the world's gold and resources.
What a racist jerk!!!! You suffer from Jew-envy, because they were taught how to be business men and you were raised to be a shit disturber red neck. I would venture to guess you don't have any savings and rent an apartment, while they learned how to save, invest and purchase their homes. Most of the Jewish people I know are very good at business and I have learned a lot from them, you could stand to have a little Jew time.

And post the articles confirming your accusations, otherwise you are just a liar.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101978 Feb 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist jerk!!!! You suffer from Jew-envy, because they were taught how to be business men and you were raised to be a shit disturber red neck. I would venture to guess you don't have any savings and rent an apartment, while they learned how to save, invest and purchase their homes. Most of the Jewish people I know are very good at business and I have learned a lot from them, you could stand to have a little Jew time.
And post the articles confirming your accusations, otherwise you are just a liar.
petesh!t claims jew beat him up in LONDON !!!!!!!

you know, a muslim trait. but then petesh1t is a shut in islamic bint, with no life and delusions of jew abuse....

Go IDF...

P.S. I am a New York ex Catholic italian atheist...

Location hidden

#101979 Feb 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had two lovely Jewish girlfriends you turd. I hate racism and violence.... particularly the horrendous and pervasive racism by Jews against Palestinians. Having Jewish girlfriends does not excuse such blatant racism, severe oppression and acts of murder and theft of members of a weaker social group.

Location hidden

#101980 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>petesh!t claims jew beat him up in LONDON !!!!!!!
you know, a muslim trait. but then petesh1t is a shut in islamic bint, with no life and delusions of jew abuse....
Go IDF...
Tales from Ratty Cont/

Ratty was confused because of chemical infiltration in the sewers:

"P.S. I am a New York ex Catholic italian atheist....." The verminous sod would often chant. by the way folks Ratty dresses up also as Serpent Anul FanNY.

No Ratty your a jew and a rat to boot.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#101981 Feb 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>petesh!t claims jew beat him up in LONDON !!!!!!!
Go IDF...
Hey, I would kick the shit out of him because of his mouth as well, he sounds like the type of guy that gets himself in trouble in a room full of people, ie does not know when to shut up and is always disrespectful and racist. probable makes colored jokes as well.

I am a Catholic in Canada. I have met a lot of people from New York (I used to live in Florida) and when I asked them where they are from they would say they are Italian or Puerto Rican and I would say I thought you are American living in New York and they would yeah I am that as well. I was wondering why some people like saying they are Italian when they were born and raised in the US, do your know?

Location hidden

#101982 Feb 26, 2013
Jew-envy: the desire to blow children to bits or burn them with white phosphorus illegal bombs. Now how many people here suffer for 'Jew-envy?'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Aug 26 Ringleader 2
Review: Speedway Performance Aug 25 cuda 1
News New DWI arrest for Mastic woman (Jan '11) Aug 24 dottie 16
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Aug 20 Board Hater 7
n24 calls donald trump misogynist Aug 8 adf 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages