Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101892 Feb 25, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
"So when he said,...." who said? You hate Christ so much you cannot say his name? Is that it??? Are you denying the Jews murdered Christ or are you saying I should forgive the Jews for murdering Christ? Firstly it's not for me to forgive it's for the Lord God to judge accordingly.
Are you thus saying that the Jews should go on stealing land, bulldozing homes, murdering people and so long they're all forgiven it's all OK?
Secondly. My relationship with the Lord God, Great Master of Creation is personal and I will be judged accordingly as everyone else will. It's not for you to dictate any aspect of this relationship .... I do not judge certain murdering Jews of Israel and beyond, I simply say what the mass media is not saying about the truth of their actions.
YOU are very Judge mental. I see that you don't know the Bible like you say you do. If you did then you would know "love thy neighbor as you would yourself".
Sounds like you don't know what is truly going on. You should do a little more soul searching and reading what Gods word says to ALL people.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#101893 Feb 25, 2013
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101894 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are very Judge mental. I see that you don't know the Bible like you say you do. If you did then you would know "love thy neighbor as you would yourself".
Sounds like you don't know what is truly going on. You should do a little more soul searching and reading what Gods word says to ALL people.
Why are Jews murdering children in Gaza and in other areas. Why do they hate their Arabian neighbours? Why are the Jews so Israel so racist? Is there any 'love thy neighbour' sentiments as Jews bulldoze homes that don't belong to them and deny a child a glass of water? Why do Jews attack civilians here, there and abroad?
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101895 Feb 25, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Ahhh yes, the very definition of "fairness" and "intelligence."

`

`

`

Tell me, do you still stave of your loneliness and fear of women with the internet?
Learn to spell and learn to write coherent sentences. You sound exactly like your DNA clone, the illiterate durrrrrrh NFL.
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101896 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.
I declare thee mongiliod

Mount Sinai, NY

#101897 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
~

`

Israel and the Talmudic Jews are Monsters and all monsters will reap what they have sown.

Israel was founded by villainous terrorist Jews, who used terrorism for their blood soaked foundation.

Israel is already destroyed from its conception, because Israel was founded by Jewish Evil Doers....and what we are watching is a slow decaying of piles of waste matter in the pig sty they call Illegitimate Israel.

Israel and Israeli jew jews are eroding into maggots and leeching grubbing parasites.

These creatures whose dependent on us Americans to live and flourish, are innocuous begging free loaders, that are insidious, sinister and inconsequential injurious wild j beast, that cannot survive in these days of times end, because they are helpless useless cowardly gluttonous lards of crap, that will always be feeding and sucking off of Civilized human beings of compassion and love...

....without Americans support, these cling-on would be in their proper place, wallowing in mud waiting and happy for their bovine scrapes and happy as Arab's slaves of past times.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101898 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Lord never made a deal with the Turko-Mongols Khazars who converted to Judeaisn in the 9th Century. Interestingly, the Telegraph UK has an article on the re-discovery of the Khazar capital which the newspaper called a powerful nation THAT ADOPTED JUDAISM AS ITS OFFICIAL RELIGION MORE THAN A THOUSAND YEARS AGO. Now you have it from the official mouth. Do you still believe that those Turko Mongols are descendant of the Isrealites?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101899 Feb 25, 2013
A former American Senator says the “illegal” US-led sanctions against Iran have proven counterproductive by making the Islamic Republic “totally independent.”

“I gotta tell you, there’s no question the sanctions are discomfiture, but in the long run it is the best thing that’s ever happened to Iran,” Mike Gravel, a former two-term Alaska Senator, said in an interview with Foreign Policy.

Gravel, who traveled to the Iranian capital Tehran earlier in February to participate in the Third International Conference on Hollywoodism and Cinema, explained that sanctions have made the Iranians “totally independent and forced them to internalize their economic activity, to build machines.”

“We rode for about 10 miles right through the heart of Iran where they’re building an elevated highway. Boy, I’ll tell you, that was an impressive work area. So the city is just like a normal thriving city. It has prosperity. You could tell by the traffic jams. The architecture’s extremely attractive and imposing, and so what’s happened to the country is it’s being forced into independence.”

He added that Iran is on the road to development and progress, saying,“You force domestic wares to be produced and then you turn around and you can export your product very competitively … and so that’s what’s going on in Iran.”
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#101900 Feb 25, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh yes, the very definition of "fairness" and "intelligence." Tell me, do you still stave of your loneliness and fear of women with the internet?
He's more worried about the van parked outside.
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101901 Feb 25, 2013
One day in the near future the entire world will be declared a Jewish state...this will be utopia simply heaven on earth...

Mount Sinai, NY

#101902 Feb 25, 2013
Rambone wrote:
A former American Senator says the “illegal” US-led sanctions against Iran have proven counterproductive by making the Islamic Republic “totally independent.”
“I gotta tell you, there’s no question the sanctions are discomfiture, but in the long run it is the best thing that’s ever happened to Iran,” Mike Gravel, a former two-term Alaska Senator, said in an interview with Foreign Policy.
Gravel, who traveled to the Iranian capital Tehran earlier in February to participate in the Third International Conference on Hollywoodism and Cinema, explained that sanctions have made the Iranians “totally independent and forced them to internalize their economic activity, to build machines.”
“We rode for about 10 miles right through the heart of Iran where they’re building an elevated highway. Boy, I’ll tell you, that was an impressive work area. So the city is just like a normal thriving city. It has prosperity. You could tell by the traffic jams. The architecture’s extremely attractive and imposing, and so what’s happened to the country is it’s being forced into independence.”
He added that Iran is on the road to development and progress, saying,“You force domestic wares to be produced and then you turn around and you can export your product very competitively … and so that’s what’s going on in Iran.”
`

`

And bully for them. Persians are peaceful people that are defending themselves from deformed savages and cowardly evil creatures, known as the Hoaxers in Khazar thieving-ville,... called israeli terrorist jews .
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101903 Feb 25, 2013
LilCupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And bully for them. Persians are peaceful people that are defending themselves from deformed savages and cowardly evil creatures, known as the Hoaxers in Khazar thieving-ville,... called israeli terrorist jews .
do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101904 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are very Judge mental. I see that you don't know the Bible like you say you do. If you did then you would know "love thy neighbor as you would yourself".
`

`

OMG, what a joke!

You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!

You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.

You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.

That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".

It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101905 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
hey Mary could u come over my toilet clogged something fierce ill hold you by you ankles and use you as a plunger.I figure àll the shat that comes out your mouth maybe we could reverse the process...
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101906 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
puss. Face
The great Jewish State

Washington, DC

#101907 Feb 25, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
OMG, what a joke!
You know nothing about God's Inspired Word!
You are one of the biggest hypocrite in the International World that believes Jesus Christ is God and that Jesus Christ was/is a Talmudic Occultist Jew.
You don't know the Truth, nor do you want to know the Truth, that's why God has lets an operation of error go to you, so that you would believe in the lie, because you took pleasure in unrighteousness and never accepted the love of Godly Truths.
That's why Petesake tells you the real "Truth will set you free".
It's just Petesake way of saying that you should repent. It's one of Petesake's Fruitages, its called Love for thy neighbor/!~
we got a couple of our gay friends wanna make a sandwich out of you bobby sandwich...
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101908 Feb 25, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..

`

we thank you Mr. Jew for warning Cupcake and Cupcake told me to tell you she'll do you a favor and shut her freaking pie hole tonight......because she very scared and doesn't want her head squeezed by any sociopath goyim hating Adonis Jew.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101909 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>do me a favor cupcake shut your freaking pie hole..if we wanted any shat from you we squeeze your head..

`

we thank you Mr. Jew for warning Cupcake and Cupcake told me to tell you she'll do you a favor and shut her freaking pie hole tonight......because she very scared and doesn't want her head squeezed by any sociopath goyim hating Adonis Jew.

PS, what would you really do if Cupcake told you to FOADD.. adonis j sh!thead?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101910 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>puss. Face
`

`

O me, O my,.....your retorts are so avant garde sheikh...
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101911 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>

`

`

`

puss. Face
`

`

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, very very intersting! Have you had your J skull examined lately. Are you related to Mr. Jared Loughner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 11 hr Joseph C Cafra 1
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Tue The Big Guy 7
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Aug 26 Ringleader 2
Review: Speedway Performance Aug 25 cuda 1
News New DWI arrest for Mastic woman (Jan '11) Aug 24 dottie 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages