Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101746 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep. Could you pull that one up a few more times today, little creepy guy?
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Pertinent and relevant words of Christ the Messiah.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101747 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep. Could you pull that one up a few more times today, little creepy guy?
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

That's you described above Serpent and you Jew brothers who steal the homes of Palestinians and who murder children with impunity. Christ described you perfectly in my opinion. What do you think Serpent?

Petesake

Location hidden

#101748 Feb 22, 2013
your Jew Brothers

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101749 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
eving Israeli State of Terror .. the bloodsucking Jews who murder women and children with impunity. Makes you a supporter of murder Serpent Anul FanNY.
More endless repetition form your addled brain. It's especially funny to see you dump scripture which you obviously don't even understand, and distort it to fit your ugly intentions.

If you ever grow a pair, try discussing your perversions with an educated, ordained minister.

Do that, and you'll find that I'm not the only one who laughs in your pinched face, little boy. After that, go find a job, useless skank.

They watch you and you know it.

USA

#101750 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because the
Unlike you, I posses the wherewithal to express my low opinion of you without copy/pasting, feckless fool. How does it feel to be both outclassed AND closely monitored? I enjoy your obvious pain.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101751 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More endless repetition form your addled brain. It's especially funny to see you dump scripture which you obviously don't even understand, and distort it to fit your ugly intentions.
If you ever grow a pair, try discussing your perversions with an educated, ordained minister.
Do that, and you'll find that I'm not the only one who laughs in your pinched face, little boy. After that, go find a job, useless skank.
They watch you and you know it.
Do you support the Jews in Israel Serpent who murder babies and young children and their mothers? Thousands have been butchered by these murdering swine, how do you feel about it Serpent? What's your opinion? The thread is waiting? Silence on the issue will only condemn you as a supporter of wanton murder by your Jew-ish friends.? Speak up now Serpent..........

Petesake

Location hidden

#101752 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, am I possessed by Satan
There's probably some truth in that Serpent, sadly for you and the people around you. Do you agree with the murdering of children in Gaza oh possessed one? Spew out your answer SREPent

USA

#101753 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support the Jews in Israel Serpent who murder babies and young children and their mothers? Thousands have been butchered by these Serpent..........
Ha! More of your serpents and demons. They permeate your dark thoughts, don't they? They're more real than you know, little boy.

USA

#101754 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
There's probably some truth in that Serpent, sadly for you and the people around you. Do you agree with the murdering of children in Gaza oh possessed one? Spew out your answer SREPent
Look for your serpents outside the window, little boy.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101755 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I posses the wherewithal to express my low opinion of you without copy/pasting, feckless fool. How does it feel to be both outclassed AND closely monitored? I enjoy your obvious pain.
~You have no class Serpent. Do you have the 'wherewithal' to express yourself concerning the thousands of children lying in graves due to your Jew brother cowards in Israel and their gun-happy ways with unarmed youth and young babies? Answer now Serpent; if you have the 'wherewithal' of course. Silence only tells its own story classless Serpent.

Petesake

Location hidden

#101756 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for your serpents outside the window, little boy.
Oh dear Serpent .. that is just not good enough. Your silence simply expresses your support for the murdering of Children by Jews in Israel. Have a nice day oh possessed one. But if you get a minute try to seek some help... maybe an exorcist.

USA

#101757 Feb 22, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

Answer now Serpent; if you have the 'wherewithal' of course. Silence only tells its own story classless Serpent.
Try as you will, little boy, you can't change the fact that you're demented and that others recognise it. Checked for the demons who watch you today?

Petesake

Location hidden

#101758 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! More of your serpents and demons. They permeate your dark thoughts, don't they? They're more real than you know, little boy.
You support the murder of children Anus FanNy .... obviously no doubt you're extremely happy also about Jews who bulldoze other people's homes for 'resettlement' too eh?

Why is asking you SREPENT whether or not you support the wanton murder of a 'dark thought'... no SEPRENT it's a dark question which you cannot answer because we all know your answer is in the affirmative.... that is of course you fully support the murdering, thieving Jews in Israel.

USA

#101759 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>

Have a nice day oh possessed one. But if you get a minute try to seek some help... maybe an exorcist.
The truth concerning your demons is difficult to look at, isn't it, little boy? They won't be going away, so eat it in good health!

Petesake

Location hidden

#101760 Feb 22, 2013
murder of children ....

Petesake

Location hidden

#101761 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you will, little boy, you can't change the fact that you're demented and that others recognise it. Checked for the demons who watch you today?
How can anyone be silent on the issue of child murder???? We really know your dark mind now ANUL FANnY ... you are the biggest supporter of the murder of children in the likes of Gaza but you have no backbone to admit it. Being abusive does not change that truth Serpent.

USA

#101762 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the murder of children Anus FanNy .... obviously no doubt Jews in Israel.
The demons are especially bothering you today, aren't they, little boy? Are they telling you to to dodge the fact that you're being watched?

Petesake

Location hidden

#101763 Feb 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth concerning your demons is difficult to look at, isn't it, little boy? They won't be going away, so eat it in good health!
Being silent on the issue of child murder is a very damning evocation Serpent,,most people are aware of that.

USA

#101765 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone be silent on the issue of child murder???? We really know truth Serpent.
LOL! Are you trying to change the subject, boy? After all, you were the creep who brought up the demons and serpents. Does the subject make the back of your red neck tingle? You've seen them, haven't you?

USA

#101766 Feb 22, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Being silent on the issue of child murder is a very damning evocation Serpent,,most people are aware of that.
You're a jobless shut-in, little boy, so what would you know of 'most people'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sonic Boom? I Think Not Feb 10 Patchogue lady 1
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Feb 9 Jeff Staford 45
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Feb 6 Dantheman 3
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Feb 5 joanNYadoptees 7
Pathmark closed . Feb 2 Kcalb Reggin 3
How's the snow, losers? Feb 2 Patchogue lady 2
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb 2 Evan Politico 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages