Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Truth seeker of the North

Mount Sinai, NY

#100949 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's high time attention was focused on reparations for the American Indian and the African Americans for the real holocaust against these peoples instead of Jews continually milking the biggest lie in history. Moreover this would generate the proper remembrance and dignity for the 300,000 Jews who died at the hands of the Nazis.

`

`

In Liverpool we had to put up with an odious little Jew who continually spewed out the lie that only 88000 Africans died in the Jew-funded African Slave Trade, when the figure was close to 100,000,000. No court sentences for this twerp for his obscene denials yet others have suffered greatly for even questioning the Jewish Holocaust lie.
^5

The Palestinians and the Western Hemisphere Indians thank you Petesake!

Lots of decent human beings are sick and tired of these odious creatures too, who are from the Kabbalah and Talmudic dark side of their convert Cult life, who always have their hands out in the waiting and give me position, as they salivate.

And when I look back into unrevised History of their Cult, I find that their Tribal Heritage is a sham and a lie of endlessly being underhanded and being untruthful conniving instigators of others, and these devious creatures are/were naturally spawned and sired by unwholesomeness, evilness and wickedness.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100950 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Like millions of Jews you have not one iota of truth in you:
As far as killing 7 million people? These Jews should be returned from whence they came and the original owners given their homes and land back to them. I despise racism including the 'religion' of Zionism. There is clear evidence from the Red Cross that under 300000 Jews were murdered during the time in question (do not dishonour these people with your lies or false accounts of numbers murdered). I've never lived in Poland or Gaza.
Of course you twerp ... you got everything wrong ... I suggest you begin the necessary legal process of by returning the place you live to its rightful owner(s).
Why am I not surprised you take every anti-Semite weirdo website as a complete fact.... You wrote so many posts with so much cheap propaganda, and I'm still waiting for your first claim you will actually base. For Jews returning to their "Homes" in Europe Ė no thank you. The last experience was enough, thatís why we built Israel. i'm sorry, but your dream of second holocaust will never come true.
now can you be brave enough and say why donít you go back to your home land?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100951 Feb 7, 2013
Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
^5
The Palestinians and the Western Hemisphere Indians thank you Petesake!
Lots of decent human beings are sick and tired of these odious creatures too, who are from the Kabbalah and Talmudic dark side of their convert Cult life, who always have their hands out in the waiting and give me position, as they salivate.
And when I look back into unrevised History of their Cult, I find that their Tribal Heritage is a sham and a lie of endlessly being underhanded and being untruthful conniving instigators of others, and these devious creatures are/were naturally spawned and sired by unwholesomeness, evilness and wickedness.
Thank you friend ... the many severe and horrendous holocausts are all but never mentioned or acknowledged because the Jews have their snouts deep into the reparations trough encouraged by their satanic media 'outlets'

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100952 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised you take every anti-Semite weirdo website as a complete fact.... You wrote so many posts with so much cheap propaganda, and I'm still waiting for your first claim you will actually base. For Jews returning to their "Homes" in Europe Ė no thank you. The last experience was enough, thatís why we built Israel. i'm sorry, but your dream of second holocaust will never come true.
now can you be brave enough and say why donít you go back to your home land?
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.

Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100953 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.
Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
I would recommend you do the same, no more pretending to be so religious, just facts.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100954 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recommend you do the same, no more pretending to be so religious, just facts.
As Christ taught you:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Not religion .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation/

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100955 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Chris taught you:
"And ye shall know the booze, and the booze shall make you freak." Bob 8.32
Not region .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lard Gourd, Great Baster of Creation/
You are being watched.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100957 Feb 7, 2013
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.31

Words of Christ who shortly after uttering these words was murdered by Jews not dissimilar to the freaks on this thread.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100958 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
"and ye shall know the juice, and the juice shall make you wee." Pinkie 8.31
Words of Christ who shorted my mother after a bj uttering these words was murdered by Jews not dissimilar to the freaks on this thread.
So you learned your hated from Jeebuz. How nice.

You know you're being watched. Seen the van parked down the street lately?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100959 Feb 7, 2013
As Christ taught:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Not religion .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#100960 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ taught you:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Not religion .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation/
I believe in those words, but you as a heretic, you talk vile against humanity and that has no place in Gods creation.
roko

Tel Aviv, Israel

#100961 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.
Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100962 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in those words, but you as a heretic, you talk vile against humanity and that has no place in Gods creation.
Example of 'vile talk against humanity' please? Oh you refer to criticism the vile daily crimes against humanity by Jews in Israel? As a heretic? You mean here that it's absolutely fine for Jews to murder innocent women and children and then steal their homes? Well yes of course in this instance I disagree and am happy to be Harry the Heretic.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100963 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?
This post above is typically full of Jew racism, not least in assuming that I am a foreigner in the UK where I was born and raised. But then you live in the most racist state in the world so nobody should be surprised at your lies and falsehoods. Your lies surrounding the land belonging to Palestinians are monumental.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#100964 Feb 7, 2013
roko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?
spin spin spin

According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 was about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of whom 94% were Arabs.

In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882; 737,389 in 1914; 725,507 in 1922; 880,746 in 1931; and 1,339,763 in 1946.

In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these, 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, oróa small numberóare Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.

Prior to 1850, there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years, a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.

By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).

There goes your broken record, again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100965 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a foreigner in the UK. I shave my forehead twice a week. Laugh at my lies and falsehoods. My lies surrounding the land longed for by Palestinians are monumental.
Is that why you're being watched, little boy? They often wear black. You've seen them, haven't you?
Truth seeker of the North

Mount Sinai, NY

#100966 Feb 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`
Example of 'vile talk against humanity' please? Oh you refer to criticism the vile daily crimes against humanity by Jews in Israel? As a heretic? You mean here that it's absolutely fine for Jews to murder innocent women and children and then steal their homes? Well yes of course in this instance I disagree and am happy to be Harry the Heretic.
`

`

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent,...and nobody BS' you Petesake, the Truth seeker of UK....

I cannot believe the reasoning of these illiterate Trolls, their lying pretentious reality, and their deceptiveness and lowness of these Trolls for Israeli Terrorism and Israeli Lying Machination Machine.

The Truth seekers of this Site are not interested in anything that Israeli War Crime Jews have to say about Palestinians, that's because it all the same propaganda, by the same snake's with split forked tongue...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100967 Feb 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin
According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 was about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.
According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of whom 94% were Arabs.
In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882; 737,389 in 1914; 725,507 in 1922; 880,746 in 1931; and 1,339,763 in 1946.
In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these, 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, oróa small numberóare Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.
Prior to 1850, there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years, a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.
By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).
There goes your broken record, again.
Such an excellent post! Thanks

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100968 Feb 7, 2013
Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent,...and nobody BS' you Petesake, the Truth seeker of UK....
I cannot believe the reasoning of these illiterate Trolls, their lying pretentious reality, and their deceptiveness and lowness of these Trolls for Israeli Terrorism and Israeli Lying Machination Machine.
The Truth seekers of this Site are not interested in anything that Israeli War Crime Jews have to say about Palestinians, that's because it all the same propaganda, by the same snake's with split forked tongue...
Their mistake always seems to be the same my friend: they forget their father is Satan and while their thoughts probably appear reasonable and coherent to them, to us they are the sound and fury of the devil; the original liar and serpent.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100969 Feb 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
heir thoughts probably appear reasonable and coherent to them, to us they are the sound and fury of the devil; the original liar and serpent.
Devils and serpents?

No wonder they watch you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Steffan. Seibert Mon Amg 1
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... Jan 26 hodoo 54
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Jan 26 Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Jan 25 Kathleen Manning 10
Suffolk County to install monitoring wells at d... Jan 25 real experts apply 8
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan 25 msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Jan 24 islip elected off... 5

Selden News Video

Selden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers