Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fanculo

Georgetown, KY

#100228 Jan 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are YOU, granny? The thought police?
Old jobless slob.
there is going to be a lot of jobless hasbarats soon, your mission is futile at this point.
Gray

Taylor, MI

#100229 Jan 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Do you really believe that your vitriolic spew from neo nazi websites is somehow a contribution, skinhead dullard? How entertaining!
You mean the U.S. Veteran's Sites,,,

I can see why a Coward & envious Traitor has to degrade LOYAL Americans who do the fighting YOU only talk about.......Missy.

Find ONE "neo-nazi website" I've cited nearly as bad as your blatantly bigoted "murphy" trash!

Go Home!

America Needs LOYAL Americans with Guts

NOT.....

......Noisy, Cowardly, little, Zionist Traitors!

"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are NOT fighting."
George Orwell, 1938

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100230 Jan 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
there is going to be a lot of jobless hasbarats soon, your mission is futile at this point.
Really? Nice heads up, creepy man, but I already have employment. Envious?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100231 Jan 7, 2013
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the U.S. Veteran's Sites,,,
I can see why a Coward & envious Traitor has to degrade LOYAL Americans
Go Home!
America Needs LOYAL Americans with Guts
Are you so sure that when you mince down the street with your shaved head and swastika adornments, people's reactions are 'there goes a genuine patriot!'? Give me a break, little boy.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100232 Jan 7, 2013
An NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
your cries of anti-semitism and references to nazis and the holocaust won't work here, posters on this thread are very well-informed on the truth about the zionists so you're just wasting your time and making yourself look stupid and desperate.
LOL! YOU are well informed, little boy? Make sure you add that sort of ignorance to your next job application, OK?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100233 Jan 7, 2013
'The Venezuelan Minister of Correctional Services, Iris Varela, has announced on her Twitter account the expulsion of a French citizen known as Frédéric Laurent Bouquet, December 29, 2012

Mr. Bouquet (photo) had been arrested in Caracas on June 18, 2009, with three Dominican nationals in possession of an arsenal. In the apartment he had acquired, forensic police seized 500 grams of C4 explosives, 14 assault rifles including 5 with telescopic lenses, 5 with laser sighting and one with a silencer, special cables, 11 electronic detonators, 19,721 cartridges of different calibers, 3 machine guns, 4 hand guns of different calibers, 11 radios, 3 walkie talkies and a radio base, five 12-gauge shotguns, 2 bulletproof vests, 7 military uniforms, 8 grenades, one gas mask, one combat knife and 9 bottles of gunpowder.

During his trial, Mr. Bouquet admitted he had been trained in Israel and was an agent of French military intelligence service (DGSE). He admitted planning an attack to assassinate Constitutional President Hugo Chavez.'
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#100234 Jan 8, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

`

`
`

You mean the U.S. Veteran's Sites,,,
I can see why a Coward & envious Traitor has to degrade LOYAL Americans who do the fighting YOU only talk about.......Missy.
Find ONE "neo-nazi website" I've cited nearly as bad as your blatantly bigoted "murphy" trash!
Go Home!
America Needs LOYAL Americans with Guts
NOT.....
......Noisy, Cowardly, little, Zionist Traitors!
"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are NOT fighting."
George Orwell, 1938
`

`

`

A Really Great posting comment Gray,... and when they are asked if they every served, that's when these cowardly israeli jews cyber terrorist,..... STFU!

That's because they are subverting Traitors, who are loyal to Israel's Machination Machine of pure lies, that give two dreks for this Country' Constitution. They now have a school for these Israeli tools and fools, that are trained to post against our founding father Constitution, which is an act of Treason.

These little vile monsters are spawned greedy liars... from filth!

They wait for u to post your Truths and that's when they threaten Truth seekers. They do it by stalking us, harassing us and slandering Truth seekers like yourself, like us and others and they do it with infantile expletives, vulgarity, threats, harassment, that's all done in violations of Topix's rules and regulation.

But this site will not tolerate these bitter bigoted john hagee christian zionist and Zionist Commies, because this site has you Gray, Petesake, Rambone, Woody, 2000mlaway, Syria, rider, Timester, and lots of other Truthful people who are totally against Israeli Jew's Terrorism and Supreme Holocaust.

We are all Truth seekers that only-want to post the Truth and nothing but the real Truth,... just like u are doing Gray, from a US Veteran Site.

We say to hell with Giyus.org/ and megaphone, we got your number to zionist porthole Jews, who are occupying Palestine and are only illegal alien refugee. Ayrshire's redundant posting are no longer funny,, but notably sad!

And we do love the good and decent Jewish people who have spoken out against Israeli Terrorism and Crimes against Humanity, by denouncing and condemning Israel' Tribal Jewry's War Crimes and jews 65 plus year Holocaust on innocent Palestinians farmers.
An NFL Fanculo

Georgetown, KY

#100235 Jan 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so sure that when you mince down the street with your shaved head and swastika adornments, people's reactions are 'there goes a genuine patriot!'? Give me a break, little boy.
kinda like when a yarmulke-wearing yid drives by in his Mercedes headed to the golf course while on his cell phone talking to his broker about his stock options and the derivatives market figuring out ways to make money doing absolutely nothing useful to society.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100236 Jan 8, 2013
An NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda like when a yarmulke-wearing yid drives by in his Mercedes headed to the golf course while on his cell phone talking to his broker about his stock options and the derivatives market figuring out ways to make money doing absolutely nothing useful to society.
The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool. You're envious of anyone you suspect of being smarter and more successful than you are.

That must include the vast bulk of the US population!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#100237 Jan 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool. You're envious of anyone you suspect of being smarter and more successful than you are.
That must include the vast bulk of the US population!
`

`

`

`

Its seems to us @ Mt. Sinai retreat, that lots of honest righteous good hearted human beings have pegged u as a 24/7 reclusive illiterate stupidity, that was from the eggs and sperms of lowly common rat-hole ginormous imbecilic thrash..

But now we can tell this site that you are also our site's official john hagee idiot, who we're using to benefit our Palestinian cause, by showing the International community the bigoted illiteracy of a spawned pea brain from some two mofemmes filthy encounter that had u. U've posted endless cyber hate and supports convicted jew fugitives in their War Crime terrorist Holocaust.

Now we command u to post us again, so everyone can witness your idiotic illiteracy.
Rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#100238 Jan 8, 2013
I don't fight for myself, I've already won that battle, I fight for Syria, to stop it finishing up like Yugoslavia, fractured is nonsensical bits and pieces after the Zionists had taken what they wanted.
Rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#100239 Jan 8, 2013
We have the Kingdom of David ruling the world by dominating US politics, that's true, but the Kingdom of David is a rig up, it has no Prophet, God will ring down the curtain on Israel.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100240 Jan 8, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Its seems to us @ Mt. Sinai retreat, that lots of honest righteous good hearted human beings have pegged u as a 24/7 reclusive illiterate stupidity, that was from the eggs and sperms of lowly common rat-hole ginormous imbecilic thrash..
But now we can tell this site that you are also our site's official john hagee idiot, who we're using to benefit our Palestinian cause, by showing the International community the bigoted illiteracy of a spawned pea brain from some two mofemmes filthy encounter that had u. U've posted endless cyber hate and supports convicted jew fugitives in their War Crime terrorist Holocaust.
Now we command u to post us again, so everyone can witness your idiotic illiteracy.
You're saying illiteracy is a crime now? If anything, my dear, your face must count among the biggest crimes on the planet!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#100241 Jan 8, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You're saying illiteracy is a crime now? If anything, my dear, your face must count among the biggest crimes on the planet!
`

`

`

Only a Brain Dead illiterate abused jackass would believe the israeli Jews lies and deception. If they were educated and brain smart to investigating the real truth about israeli terrorist jews, then they would not be posting their hate crimes on this site, justifying israeli serial killers' Crime Sprees.

As for you, you are a semi-illiterate which makes you more responsible for your jewish lies and deception. This means you know the Truth, but refuse to accept it. That's because your heart is blackened with Talmudic hate and you love the Tribal Jewry's Lies and deceptions. A classic example of this, are your German Holohoax of millions of jews dying in Germans' Gas Chambers, when the Red Cross came out with documented proof, that it was a Jew's Lying Fabrication.

http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...

now FO!
Klink

United States

#100242 Jan 8, 2013
Guess Who wrote:


• According to the Washington Post Catholics were running the White House setting policy.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...


• Mayor of New York City on 9/11 was Rudy Giuliani, Knighted Roman Catholic serving his pope in Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani


• The USA Patriot Act was drafted by the Jesuit professor Veit Dinh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_D._Dinh


• Origins of the Conspiracy

http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars


orion

Sudan

#100243 Jan 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool. You're envious of anyone you suspect of being smarter and more successful than you are.
That must include the vast bulk of the US population!
New FL! Happy New Year! Glad you are as fit as ever! Brevity might be the soul of wit, but I cannot see any wit in what you are peddling. Why don't you make coherent statements, things we can all debate, instead of snapping at the heels and proving your lack of education. I am glad you have a job, but if I was your employer, I would be looking twice a you and your bitterness, unless your job is getting you some 30 pieces of silver...
orion

Sudan

#100244 Jan 9, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
We have the Kingdom of David ruling the world by dominating US politics, that's true, but the Kingdom of David is a rig up, it has no Prophet, God will ring down the curtain on Israel.
Since when are Turko Mongols Khazars converted in the 9th century, the descendents of David? As Prof Shlomo Sands and DNA has proven , the descendents of the Israelites are the Palestinians, who are therefore the descendents of David. They are the only people with a right to the land of Palestine.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100245 Jan 9, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
New FL! Happy New Year! Glad you are as fit as ever! Brevity might be the soul of wit, but I cannot see any wit in what you are peddling. Why don't you make coherent statements, things we can all debate, instead of snapping
...said the ignorant slob from the land of apartheid.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100246 Jan 9, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Only a Brain Dead illiterate abused jackass would believe the israeli Jews lies and deception. If they were educated and brain smart to investigating the real truth about israeli terrorist jews, then they would not be posting their hate crimes on this site, justifying israeli serial killers' Crime Sprees.
As for you, you are a semi-illiterate which makes you more responsible for your jewish lies and deception. This means you know the Truth, but refuse to accept it. That's because your heart is blackened with Talmudic hate and you love the Tribal Jewry's Lies and deceptions. A classic example of this, are your German Holohoax of millions of jews dying in Germans' Gas Chambers, when the Red Cross came out with documented proof, that it was a Jew's Lying Fabrication.
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...
now FO!
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/...
Gray

Taylor, MI

#100247 Jan 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool. You're envious of anyone you suspect of being smarter and more successful than you are.
That must include the vast bulk of the US population!
The root cause of your hatred is more clear now, little fool....you're unable to refute ANYONE with ANYTHING other than Fact Free, Simple minded insults.

Clearly, LOYAL Americans have figured out & had enough of you parasitic ZIONIST War Mongers that are here jusst to prey on America.

O course you don't care about the decent Jews you endanger with your Blood Sucking Genocide & Wars For Israel

Heads Up...TRAITOR!

Go Home or get busy & PAY UP!

“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...

“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”

“Don’t Call it Anti-Semitic. Call it Blowback!”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/31/blowb...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) 16 hr Chimneyman39 331
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... 22 hr clean it up Angie 6
Heroin Overdosed Centereach High School (Jan '09) Sun Relic 36
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Aug 26 Ends in a vowel 13
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... Aug 25 make them pay 2
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages