2 Arrested for 10 Centereach Burglaries

2 Arrested for 10 Centereach Burglaries

There are 285 comments on the Long Island Press story from Apr 9, 2010, titled 2 Arrested for 10 Centereach Burglaries. In it, Long Island Press reports that:

Suffolk County police arrested two people in connection with a series of recent burglaries in Centereach on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Press.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
ha ha

Torrington, CT

#1 Apr 9, 2010
keep it up dirtbags, it was just a matter of time before you got caught...hope you go down, you deserve it...
LOL

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2010
These two are losers...they both are addicts who rip off friends for their habit. Messier should have wised up when he was almost killed in that accident with the other dirtbag Ilvento.
Jerks

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2010
So nice you have no jobs,sleep till whenever,your parents are aware and do nothing.Or don't no what to do whatever.Did you ever think to get a job like the rest of us?Who are you to just take from people that work so hard?Just come in someone's home and make an entire neighborhood feel uneasy to support your drug habits.I hope jail treats you as well as you treated our neighborhood.
most of you kno who i am

Garden Grove, CA

#4 Apr 10, 2010
lmfao hmm where do i even start??? okay how about lmfao whoever didnt see this coming..was most likely stupid...Anthony knew he would end up back in jail, everyone knew it...just a matter of time before it would happen, i tried to warn him and keep him outa trouble for soooooooooooooo long but then again everyone just thought i was being over protective and "bitchy" but anyways he's just that stupid to see anything..as for Christina, well that's just plain and simple to describe she's been a drug addict for years and for him to even be with her that's a far look into a jail cell as it is..dumb asses these two just made my life that much funnier!
LMFAO HAHAHHAHA

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2010
lmfao wowwwwwwwww christina lol u finally made it somewhere where u can have sex with all the guys u want...to bad u cant get your drugs in return like you usually do but anyways im sure you will turn into a big dike soon..i have to say i ENJOYED reading about your arrest information online lol like how u got pulled over for not stopping at a stop sign and how u have a charge for heroin even though everyone knew u were a crack head.. and now what is it 10 charges for burglary and 1 charge for attempted burglary lol haha u did it big this time...what did anthony sell his car to buy you drugs awwwwwwwwwww how sweet thats like almost romantic? HA lmfao i remember you in high school , you were such a huge slut...& on the block where you used to hang out with umm what was her name oh yeah kate bishop maybe the cops should check on her too considering she was your best freind, she was prolly part of it all....your a fukin coke head whore who deserved to be in the pen a looooooooooong time ago... lmfao nasty ass trick enjoy eatin twat and being someones bitch...see you in like 20 years
HAHA

Bronx, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2010
It's a shame Anthony didn't realize he was given a second chance at life after he almost died.
Spent all that money on drugs. WTF

Since: Apr 10

Garden Grove, CA

#7 Apr 10, 2010
yeh he did spend it all on coke lol i would know thiss too...im a pretty good source and kno A LOT about him lol
Watchman

Mamaroneck, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2010
Christina Lisa, 27, of Parkhill Dr., Selden, was charged with 10 counts of burglary and one count of attempted burglary in Centereach. As part of an ongoing investigation, Sixth Squad detectives conducted a surveillance operation targeting Christina Lisa and Anthony Messier, who were suspected in multiple residential burglaries in the Centereach area. Messier, 19, of 74 Hunter Lane, Centereach, and Lisa were arrested and numerous items of stolen property were recovered by detectives during the investigation, police said.
Watchman

Mamaroneck, NY

#9 Apr 11, 2010
Anthony Messier, 19, of 74 Hunter Lane, Centereach, was charged with 10 counts of burglary and one count of attempted burglary in Centereach. As part of an ongoing investigation, Sixth Squad detectives conducted a surveillance operation targeting Messier and Christina Lisa, 27, of Parkhill Dr., Selden, who were suspected in multiple residential burglaries in the Centereach area. Messier and Lisa were arrested and numerous items of stolen property were recovered by detectives during the investigation, police said.
anyone

Bronx, NY

#10 Apr 11, 2010
sad... but they deserve at least 10 years for each house.
jerks

Bronx, NY

#11 Apr 11, 2010
most of you kno who i am wrote:
yeh he did spend it all on coke lol i would know thiss too...im a pretty good source and kno A LOT about him lol
Nothing funny about the drugs, burglary or you knowing anything about him.
anyone

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 11, 2010
um they were saying its funny because its about time they got caught!!! everyone knew christina was a huge coke/heroin druggie and its about time she spent some time for it...both of them robbing peoples houses, stealing jewelry to buy drugs...their both gross hope they spend a lonnnng time in jail

Garden Grove, CA

#13 Apr 11, 2010
LMFAO actually it is hilarious about it all and thats my opinion , aint nothing u can do about it !
not so funny

Islip, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2010
herion is a seriousally adictive drug and no one would understand unless addicted to it. It will make you do things you would never do straight.when addicted it's almost impossible to stop. I think that should be taking into consideration.Don't throw this kids life away.he deservse a 2nd chance and should be sent to a treatment facillity.
joe momma

Torrington, CT

#15 Apr 13, 2010
anothonys a good dude.... i was in the holding cell with him friday waiting to be arraigned and i understand where hes coming from. kids get high ~ they need to support their habit somehow... its really sad how peoples lives are being rewened day after day because of DOPE... i would advise anyone thinking of trying it for the first time NOT TO..... it wont be your last...
joe momma

Torrington, CT

#16 Apr 13, 2010
oh yeah did i mention DONT DO DRUGS
idk

Sayville, NY

#17 Apr 13, 2010
really? thei lives shouldnt be thrown away in jail? their breaking into peoples houses and stealing their stuff,,,,,,they should be locked up for a long time. hope chrisitina is going through major problems. she deserves it all.

Garden Grove, CA

#18 Apr 13, 2010
okay um first of all lmfao just because u met him in the holding cell doesnt mean shyt u dont kno him so dont act like you do...and 2nd of all ur fukin stupid....saying its okay to rob from houses to get high? lol r u serious...wow u must be real mature and smart huh? ur one of those people that will end up in jail most of your life. what a great way to live stealing from people just to get high, how fukin pathetic can people actually get. u dont kno shyt obviously oh and next time u see anthony tell him i said to keep his ass tight cuz we all kno hes gunna be someones bitch, i sure enojoyed when he was mine!
yea

Coram, NY

#20 Apr 14, 2010
Once a DIRTBAG..Always a DIRTBAG.
Whatdidihaveford inner

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 14, 2010
why do all you people care mind your own god damn business unless it was your damn house..and get a life ANDREA..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk County Community College, Selden NY (Aug '09) 14 hr Joe 6
Patchogue Fire Dept (Nov '16) 18 hr Joe 6
Review: Face Off Racing (Feb '10) Tue billystarch 221
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Aug 20 Joe 15
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 19 raphan disbarred 17
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Aug 17 Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) Aug 17 SmokinJoe 8

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages