Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2014

Since: Aug 13

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Anybody know where some blues or d is out here somebody help me out
Bad News Brown

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Looking for drugs on topix will get you scammed at best, and robbed or arrested at worst. There have been plenty of busts, topix happily provides LE with your IP.

The blue party is over. Anyone that has them is keeping them. Banging those things was better than banging girls lol.Time to quit. Get immodium, and kra or tram if you can. Get a big bag of weed. Spend the money you were going to on the bundle at a nice hotel in NYC. It's really easy if you're baked all day + the loperamide stop the runs so you don't need to get out of bed.(Except to go in the hot tub :))

Since: Aug 13

Fairfield, CT

#3 Feb 27, 2014
Bad News Brown wrote:
Looking for drugs on topix will get you scammed at best, and robbed or arrested at worst. There have been plenty of busts, topix happily provides LE with your IP.
The blue party is over. Anyone that has them is keeping them. Banging those things was better than banging girls lol.Time to quit. Get immodium, and kra or tram if you can. Get a big bag of weed. Spend the money you were going to on the bundle at a nice hotel in NYC. It's really easy if you're baked all day + the loperamide stop the runs so you don't need to get out of bed.(Except to go in the hot tub :))
no quitting here
Sch Long Eyeland

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2014
doug321 wrote:
Anybody know where some blues or d is out here somebody help me out
Seriously! You're obviously a troll- but why give more fodder to the idiots who want to justify having a police state rather than taking the time to raise their kids to be of good moral character?[Of course, those same idjits will take your comment seriously; because they take everything at face-value- and since idiocy and law enforcement are often one and the same, you may well end up with a bunch of armed goons invading your home because they are unable to realize that you are joking. Such is life in the surveillance state...]

Since: Aug 13

Commack, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Sch Long Eyeland wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously! You're obviously a troll- but why give more fodder to the idiots who want to justify having a police state rather than taking the time to raise their kids to be of good moral character?[Of course, those same idjits will take your comment seriously; because they take everything at face-value- and since idiocy and law enforcement are often one and the same, you may well end up with a bunch of armed goons invading your home because they are unable to realize that you are joking. Such is life in the surveillance state...]
your mothers a troll shes coming by later

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Friendly Sayville? 4 hr Uncle Reamus 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
Review: Ilopango Restaurant Fri james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Selden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Selden
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••