Elderly Man Charged With Hate Crime Against Jehovah's Witnesses

Apr 3, 2010 Full story: Long Island Press 128

A 73-year-old Port Jefferson man was arrested Thursday after he poured motor oil onto the rear entrance of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Mount Sinai, Suffolk County police said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
kjw47

Amsterdam, NY

#121 Apr 23, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>And I stated facts right back at you and you just gave another stupid reply that's why no one can take you apologists seriously! Pulling one scripture out of the bible and applying it like you see fit doesn't make it correct it just shows how brainwashed by the evil slave you are! I'm sure you know that rutherford was trying to buddy up to hitler until he had his printing presses confiscated right?
Do you have proof of this, or are you just taking someones word on this? There is a pic in the holocaust museum of a very high up catholic shaking hands with Hitler, making a deal, out of the fear of him.
Martha

Skiatook, OK

#122 Apr 23, 2010
I have never known of a witness to be disfellowshipped for questioning anything in the publications. You make it sound as if the printed word is our God, and not the God of the Bible, Jehovah.

The governing body is a group of men organized to preach their view of God's word, according to their understanding and by holy spirit. These men see to it that the world wide organization is taught the same line of reasoning that is all.

If you have a problem with that, and you question it, it should be answered with the Scriptures, the standard applies, that is the answer we should accept. If it is not to our liking, we have to put it on hold until we can research for ourselves.

I have done that many times, and I always find the truth from the Scriptures. My teacher taught me many things that were not correct, I knew I had no where else to go, so I waited.
TPMP 35

New York, NY

#123 Apr 23, 2010
Martha wrote:
I have never known of a witness to be disfellowshipped for questioning anything in the publications. You make it sound as if the printed word is our God, and not the God of the Bible, Jehovah.
The governing body is a group of men organized to preach their view of God's word, according to their understanding and by holy spirit. These men see to it that the world wide organization is taught the same line of reasoning that is all.
If you have a problem with that, and you question it, it should be answered with the Scriptures, the standard applies, that is the answer we should accept. If it is not to our liking, we have to put it on hold until we can research for ourselves.
I have done that many times, and I always find the truth from the Scriptures. My teacher taught me many things that were not correct, I knew I had no where else to go, so I waited.
It's the J.W interpretation of the scriptures. TPMP 35
Martha

Skiatook, OK

#124 Apr 24, 2010
It is the J.W. understanding of the Scriptures.
bystander no more

Sacramento, CA

#125 Apr 24, 2010
Nomi wrote:
Can't resist being crude can you?<quoted text>
A good man brings forth good out of the good treasure of his heart, but a wicked man brings forth what is wicked out of his wicked [treasure]; for out of the heart's abundance his mouth speaks.(Luke 6:45)

Prime's heart is wicked.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#126 Apr 24, 2010
I peed in the parking lot of the Kingdom Hall one time.

But I really had to go.
unknown name

Forest Park, GA

#127 May 20, 2010
actually we Jehovah Witnesses are very loving people :)
Debbie Klicker

Cowes, UK

#129 Dec 22, 2013
A 'friend of mine' sent me this film, it shows a Jehovah's Witness being killed and then cut up and fed to some dogs. Pretty poor taste I thought.
http://youtu.be/HUZS3c9wF98

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medford mom's fight for son continues (May '07) 1 hr jandsagg 25
Why do smart people do and say stupid things? (Mar '10) 11 hr Skywalker 85
Brookhaven town renamed to Crookhaven town 20 hr Stop Crookhaven 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr jthartford 6,435
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 hr Very odd 118,207
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Thu dissapointed 16,787
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Wed Jules 87
•••

Selden News Video

•••
Selden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Selden Jobs

•••
•••
•••