George Zimmerman trial

George Zimmerman trial

Posted in the Selden Forum

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2013
well it looks like the trial for George Zimmerman will be getting underway soon.
there is enough going on here to make me lean the way of Zimmerman being a murderer . between all his lies and not following neighborhood watch protocols it shows he was out looking for someone to cause trouble with.

let's face it if he was able to draw his gun and have the time to aim so he did not shoot his own hand then he was in control of the fight and had no need to shoot martin.
in my opinion the guy is a murderer and it's not just because of the facts I stated above but also because Zimmerman claims to be a neighborhood watch captain.

would such a person be responsible for training other watch personnel? along with help from the local police of course.

I took the liberty of looking up the Sanford police neighborhood watch protocols and Zimmerman violate 2 of the main protocols.one being the fact if you are in a neighborhood watch you do not go out armed. Zimmerman went out with a loaded weapon. fact number two, watch protocols clearly state that you do not follow suspicious people yet in his 911 call Zimmerman clearly states he was following martin.

all this points to a person who thinks he had the right to approach and harass people and thought he was a cop.

time for Zimmerman to get what's coming to him....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lake Grove 10 hr Julie Lynn 9
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 16 hr Deeboy 1,815
News Islip town board awards Wantagh company $3 mill... 16 hr TOXIC KILLING 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 hr Ariel Sharon 121,921
News Developer behind Patchogue's rebirth envisions ... 20 hr Ben Vitale 1
Local drug dealing doctors exposed Sun Bungholio 7
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Jul 3 Ms Kay 30
More from around the web

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages