Review: Kindlewood Fireplace Corp

Review: Kindlewood Fireplace Corp

Posted in the Selden Forum

Kerri Sykes

New York, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Terrible work! Still months later I regret having them install my fireplace as I'm still having issues with their installation!
Gary

Farmingdale, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2014
The worst company I have ever dealt with! Brand new $4,000 unit and it doesn't work. Problem is they don't return calls. Stay Away!!
schmitzj11

Oakdale, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2015
Dont use kindlewood!!!! Horrible, im in the middle of better business Bureau which look it up for yourself and now takin them to court!!! Look how this guy talks about customers, once they get there sale they dont honor warranty and i have had my stove for over a year and have not been able to use it after the first 2 weeks of owning it,
schmitzj11

Oakdale, NY

#5 Sep 24, 2015
Gary wrote:
The worst company I have ever dealt with! Brand new $4,000 unit and it doesn't work. Problem is they don't return calls. Stay Away!!

Gary, call better business Bureau i have an open complaint with them which they will be getting fines so if you call they will get more, this guy from kindlewood has no idea that im filing court papers and will get full refund, my wifes an attorney and they fucked the wrong guy
John Kindlewood

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2015
schmitzj11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, call better business Bureau i have an open complaint with them which they will be getting fines so if you call they will get more, this guy from kindlewood has no idea that im filing court papers and will get full refund, my wifes an attorney and they fucked the wrong guy
Oh no, I'm shaking in my boots! A couple of losers aren't happy, good thing I've got hundreds of customers who are happy, and the checks keep rolling in! This company has being providing high quality fireplaces and accessories to the community, and will continue to, despite the empty threats of losers like "Schmitz". If you want a great fireplace, come to Kindlewood, if you want to hide behind a computer and complain, then maybe you should start a fire and crawl in it! Thanks again to the REAL customers out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) 12 hr Chimneyman39 331
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... 18 hr clean it up Angie 6
Heroin Overdosed Centereach High School (Jan '09) Sun Relic 36
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Aug 26 Ends in a vowel 13
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... Aug 25 make them pay 2
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181

Selden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selden Mortgages