Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I Recently had Hometrust Builders Do a Handyman project of Laying about 400sf of tile in my basement,I was pleasantly surprised when I returned home from work to see a completed job. I could not believe they laid that much tile and grout in a single day.

Im Impressed with not only the quality but the quantity.

PS the price they quoted was the lowest of the 3 bids I got. Great Job Hometrust.
George Pembleton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hometrust Builders just completed building an Art studio out of my garage they installed a kitchen and bathroom a bedroom in the loft and a 15 x 15 art studio for my artwork. what a wonderful group of contractors. The owner (Dennis Neftleberg) hope I spelled it correctly showed up every day and did the work himself, the work was excellent and his design ideas were brilliant. I would recommend Hometrust Builders to everyone

George Pembleton
West Hampton NY
Dorothy Neff

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I recently had a fire in my home. Hometrust Home Improvement not only restored it but made it better than it was thank You gentlemen.

Dorothy
Jane abby Tesoriero

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Hometrust Builders did an excellent job installing new windows and doors in my home. He was very professional and courteous. It has been a true pleasure of doing business with Hometrust Home Improvement. I can see why so many of your customers are more than satisfied with your work. Again, thanks for the outstanding workmanship."
Jane abby Tesoriero

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Dennis did an excellent job installing new windows and doors in my home. He was very professional and courteous. It has been a true pleasure of doing business with Hometrust. I can see why so many of your customers are more than satisfied with your work. Again, thanks for the outstanding workmanship."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Selden News Video

•••
•••

Selden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Selden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE