Washington Gets First Majority Latino...

Washington Gets First Majority Latino Voting District...

There are 16 comments on the Seattle Weekly story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Washington Gets First Majority Latino Voting District.... In it, Seattle Weekly reports that:

It took them until two hours before their deadline on New Year's Day, but Washington's redistricting commission finally agreed on new voting districts for the state, with the political mapmakers compromising on a new majority Latino district in the Yakima area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Weekly.

Really

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Interesting.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Really wrote:
Interesting.
Yesterday, I heard that the 2 fastest growing Hispanic populations were in Seatle and Chicago. The 3rd I believe was New Haven, Ct.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 3, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday, I heard that the 2 fastest growing Hispanic populations were in Seatle and Chicago. The 3rd I believe was New Haven, Ct.
Interesting Jack! Seattle I don't know a lot about, however, Chicago a sanctuary city in apparently a sanctuary state.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#4 Jan 4, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting Jack! Seattle I don't know a lot about, however, Chicago a sanctuary city in apparently a sanctuary state.
This is off-topic but gun sales in Kentucky were 2 million plus and Texas (2nd) was 1 million plus. What's up in Kentucky?
Just A Thought

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>This is off-topic but gun sales in Kentucky were 2 million plus and Texas (2nd) was 1 million plus. What's up in Kentucky?
Bootlegging? Just a thought.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#6 Jan 5, 2012
Those sales in Texas are normal, but Kentucky surprized me. Maybe bootlegging wars.
Vet

Pana, IL

#7 Jan 6, 2012
man, you people have one sick governor.What a dipshit

MY MONEY, come take it.

#8 Jan 7, 2012
Vet wrote:
man, you people have one sick governor.What a dipshit
What's up with the governor?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday, I heard that the 2 fastest growing Hispanic populations were in Seatle and Chicago. The 3rd I believe was New Haven, Ct.
Chicago and Seattle are sanctuary cities...
joe

Palmdale, CA

#11 Feb 14, 2012
whats up with you . Dont you know that this country was builded by immigrants . i agree that goverment should have a strong law against criminals but not against honest hard working immigrants .We fight for America and defend the constitution of this nation .we love God and america.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 14, 2012
joe wrote:
whats up with you . Dont you know that this country was builded by immigrants . i agree that goverment should have a strong law against criminals but not against honest hard working immigrants .We fight for America and defend the constitution of this nation .we love God and america.
We shouldn't welcome them if they hadn't entered respecting and obeying our laws. It's as simple as that. We shouldn't allow them to tap into our entitlement system in place for our people who are having a hard time. They should not be allowed to take jobs from Americans, no matter what their excuse may be. Illegals are hardly honest; honest people don't use forged or stolen documents to take away somebody's job.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#13 Feb 14, 2012
joe wrote:
Get in line and get legal.
LOL

De Soto, KS

#14 Feb 14, 2012
joe wrote:
Anyone ever told you you're full of chit?
jeebus

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Feb 14, 2012
joe wrote:
builded ????? what are you .. 12 yrs old ??

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#16 Feb 14, 2012
joe wrote:
whats up with you . Dont you know that this country was builded by immigrants .

i agree that goverment should have a strong law against criminals

but not against honest hard working immigrants .

We fight for America and defend the constitution of this nation .we love God and america.
"Immigration refers to the movement of people between countries. While the
movement of people has existed throughout human history at various levels,
modern immigration implies long-term, legal, permanent residence. Short-term
visitors and tourists are considered non-immigrants (see expatriate).
Immigration across national borders in a way that violates the immigration
laws of the destination country is termed illegal immigration."

"Illegal immigration refers to immigration across national borders in a way
that violates the immigration laws of the destination country. Under this
definition, an illegal immigrant is a foreigner who either has illegally
crossed an international political border, be it by land, water, or air, or
a foreigner who has entered a country legally but then overstays his/her
visa. "

Now which ones are you talking about??
joe

Palmdale, CA

#17 Feb 16, 2012
MY friends plase , let us be waise . cuse if you hate people or look dawn on them just for there color, immigration status or any other reson you are not going to heaven ,hate will only destroy you . We should first of all know which are ower real enemis . your own selfish ego ,satan, and sin. then we can look at the world and see with spirutal loving eyes rather then any other way . And if I may add somthing to this (dont you think that ower goverment could of solve the immigration issue long time ago, they just dont want to. My firnd we mexican immigrants or any other immigran are not your enemis . if you be upset you should be with the federal reserve bank, poleticians that are trying to destroy the constitution ,goverment agensis that are bringing iligal drugs ,and seling guns and I could name a few more but plase be nice to immigrants we are not your enemy. if you are smart you will change your way of thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do church people lie more than non church p... Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 2
Yakama Nation Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 2
Betrayal.. Jan '18 Tim Sampson 6161 3
News Drone footage of huge fissure opening behind im... Jan '18 jacquiwatson1959y... 1
Irene Langloss Hoard (Apr '17) Jan '18 Langloss 3
Car taxes Dec '17 Publiceyeslooking 1
These people with farms crying about water taxes Dec '17 Publiceyeslooking 1

Selah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Selah Mortgages