Just Me

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Has anyone seen or heard from Weston Hastie?
Johnny

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Snitching-ass punk. Snitching on everyone in Florida and Indiana. Don't sell no coke to him. He'll go straight to five-o.
searcher

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 16, 2013
check down over at the Pensacola jail. last I heard he was down there on a DUI charge. don't know if he is out by now or not as this was over a month ago when I saw him down there. I got popped but was out the next day, he'd already been there over a week and didn't look like he was going anywhere.

I don't know who this new crowd he is running with. might just be some new punks he met since he has been in jail this time. but he was real tight with two young dudes, a mex and a trailer trash white punk. he tried to dis me to his punk friends while I was there but he knows I would have laid him out if I wasn't getting out the next morning. so whatever his punk behind is still there and I'm out walking free.
Johnny

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Arrested Feb 5, 2013 on two felony charges. Drug probation on 6-6-13. Probably snitched on people to get probation.
weston hater

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2013
yeppppppp he is a f=n snitch that is for sure he snitched on me for something i did not even do
finderofFL

Vancouver, WA

#6 May 5, 2016
weston hater wrote:
yeppppppp he is a f=n snitch that is for sure he snitched on me for something i did not even do
He moved to Southern France and works on a cruise ship. Seem to be clean. Punk ass
beans tostada

Cantonment, FL

#7 May 8, 2016
Were you TOP~
finderofFL wrote:
<quoted text>
He moved to Southern France and works on a cruise ship. Seem to be clean. Punk ass
or
B_O_T_T_O_M_?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seffner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Samuel David Hunter (Jul '13) Thu i know 11
Review: Buddy's Roofing & Repair's Inc. Jul 19 CherylBrown 1
News Police: Officer interrupts couple in parking lo... Jul 14 Easygoing 7
Dottie Kehoe Jul 4 herlittleboy 1
Kenna Howell (Dec '15) Jun '16 Bitchdontplay 2
Debra Lafave student (Aug '08) May '16 AlmostGone 25
Churches May '16 FLBOUND 1

Seffner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance