Andrew Keller & Bobby Ellinger fight, Whos knows anything??????

Posted in the Seelyville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Hoosier momma

Fishers, IN

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Anyone there for the fight? Who won?
Dan

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Sep 18, 2012
they are both a couple of sissies.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Ellinger was stabbed, I'd say he lost.

Keller was arrested, I'd say he lost.

Sounds like they're both losers.
river girl

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Andrew is the sissy bringing a knife to a fight. This has been brewing for a while since he pulled a gun Bobby's brother. Andrew is a worthless piece of sh*t and cry baby. Andrew started the whole thing but is a whining cry baby trying to get out if it. We r behind u 100% Bobby and all the ellinger family. The Keller family can rot in hell
FTW

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2012
river girl wrote:
Andrew is the sissy bringing a knife to a fight. This has been brewing for a while since he pulled a gun Bobby's brother. Andrew is a worthless piece of sh*t and cry baby. Andrew started the whole thing but is a whining cry baby trying to get out if it. We r behind u 100% Bobby and all the ellinger family. The Keller family can rot in hell
Sounds like Bobby is an idiot for not arming himself. If you have this whole "fight like a man mentality" you're a retard. There are no rules unless you're in a ring. Seems like it's best to just avoid confrontation all together but if a threat does come my way, I'm going to neutralize it as quickly, brutally, and effectively as possible. Then if that person is still alive they can feel free to call me a sissy or whatever they like from their hospital bed.
River side

Fishers, IN

#6 Sep 18, 2012
ELLINGERS RUN THE SOUTH END!!! Were here for you Bobby!!!
river girl

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
The point is Andrew is a crying sissy trying to turn the whole story around. It wasn't at the house like cry baby is telling the news he started this fight but got busted do now trying to get out of things Andrew needs to set In prison with his dad. Andrew and the Keller family your nothing but a bunch of low life's anyway. Bobby u will Come out on top
River side

Fishers, IN

#8 Sep 18, 2012
river girl wrote:
The point is Andrew is a crying sissy trying to turn the whole story around. It wasn't at the house like cry baby is telling the news he started this fight but got busted do now trying to get out of things Andrew needs to set In prison with his dad. Andrew and the Keller family your nothing but a bunch of low life's anyway. Bobby u will Come out on top
Couldnt agree with you more
terre haute class

Dyer, IN

#9 Sep 18, 2012
river girl wrote:
You sound like an uneducated river rat, go crawl back in to your pipe.
river girl

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
terre haute class wrote:
<quoted text>f
You sound like an uneducated river rat, go crawl back in to your pipe.
U must be part of the Keller bunch. Truth will come out and Bobby will be out.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Would it be logical to guess that both of these are grown men that have children somewhere?
What playground did they fight at?

I don't know either one.
scuds

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Sep 18, 2012
you ALL are scud buckets & no one cares two shits either!
River side

Fishers, IN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
scuds wrote:
you ALL are scud buckets & no one cares two shits either!
Then why you reading this??
Down south

Fishers, IN

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Surprised Josh Keller wasnt at Andrews "side". He thinks hes so damn hard and hes really a bith like his SLUT GIRLFRIEND Amber
Dr Phil Goode

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Both white trash. Too bad they both didn't die. Ellingers don't run the south end of town, they're too stupid too run anything.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Thin the herd boys, thin the heard.
Dafuq.

Nineveh, IN

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Oh my.
River Rat

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Sep 21, 2012
I heard the thing that started it was Andrew hit Alan in the face while he was sleeping. That's the KING of sucker punches. Sounds like he deserved what was coming to him. And where did the golf clubs come from? I heard there were no golf clubs there. Typical Terre Haute Tribune Star. Still trying to figure out why Bobby got arrested at all.
river girl

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Because Andrew is a cry baby and snitch.
Pimpin in a Double Wide

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Man, this thread just screams white trash, and coming from me, that's saying something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seelyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Hall's ole lady 46 min recent lover 20
Beaslers new hot food bar 1 hr Observer 27
Savannah Neighbors 1 hr fyi 10
who will be next to leave Duke? 2 hr Brilliant 47
HIV has been confirmed in Vigo County 3 hr Roth 10
fraud at city hall reported by Leslie Ellis 3 hr Bud Guy 5
Terre Haute North Baseball - Still Political? 3 hr Coach 142
More from around the web

Seelyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE