Help us get our fair share

Help us get our fair share

There are 2 comments on the SouthCoastToday.com story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Help us get our fair share. In it, SouthCoastToday.com reports that:

Somerset residents, do not give up our chance to get some matching funds to help pay for items that need to be done in town that have been neglected for way too many years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthCoastToday.com.

Since: Apr 12

Enfield, CT

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Vote no. if you care so much about the preservation of your towns history, organize and fix it in house. I do not live in Somerset, and I dont want my state taxes matching your funds for improvements that will likely be mismanaged and bring zero return on my community. here is a clear example of cuts that can be made
Roadster

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Aug 22, 2012
If Somerset manages funds anything like Swansea I also suggest voting NO. Swansea ran out of money for snow removal after 2 storms during the mildest winter on record ever recorded. Don't do this math.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seekonk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - East Providence/Seekonk Jun 24 Paula Amaral 8
Strange Helicopters in south attleboro May '15 attleboro guy 1
Heroin (Nov '14) May '15 nobodyfresh 2
News Health Newsmaker: Dr. Erisman joins Women and I... May '15 HumanSpirit 4
News JR's Pub, others Fitchburg buildings demolished... Apr '15 BillyBob 18
charles trey taylor Mar '15 dont drink the ko... 1
Buca Di Beppo (Nov '14) Jan '15 Ray 2
More from around the web

Seekonk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE