Seekonk Dentist To Provide Free Denta...

Seekonk Dentist To Provide Free Dental Care

There are 1 comment on the I-Newswire.com story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Seekonk Dentist To Provide Free Dental Care. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

On October 23, Dr. David Ahearn and the staff of Southcoast Smiles will provide free cleanings, fillings and extractions during their third annual Dentistry From The Heart event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

mary h

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2010
my sister is 25 years old with severe teeth decay. since age 15 years old she has had this problem. now she 25 with about 90% of her teeth broken and decayed. i have searched for help but no luck . i hope you can help my sister. she really need the help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seekonk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blizzard Warning for Bristol County starting F... Feb 9 travler 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - East Providence/Seekonk (Apr '15) Nov '16 MackenzieM 59
Strange Helicopters in south attleboro (May '15) Oct '16 littlenat 2
News Safe Stolen In Super Bowl Ring Heist Found (Apr '09) May '16 Patrick 11
News Bargain hunters flock to auction at Fall River ... (May '16) May '16 Gina 1
News Lykus denied bail (Jun '06) Apr '16 StanKnew 32
News 508-Dentist Makes Shots Pain Free with DentalVi... (Sep '15) Dec '15 roseibarry 2

Seekonk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seekonk Mortgages