Victims of Hwy. 20 crash identified

Full story: Anacortes American

An Airlift Northwest helicopter takes off from Highway 20 near Hoehn Road, east of Sedro-Woolley on Wednesday night after a car crash killed one and injured at least one person.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
christopher shawn tygret

Phillipsburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

We hope all people who think about drinking and driving, think about every child who has to be told that their parent/parents have just been killed and they will never see them again. Life changes at that instint for the rest of their lives. Who will they become because of one very bad decision! We miss dad and no one can ever replace that great laugh and beautiful smile.
Archie Kellner

Odessa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

Words can't explain. Shawn was someone I looked up to, someone I viewed as immortal. I can't imagine what his family must be feeling. The world is a much darker place without Shawn. Can't say much more now. Rob, brother, you always treated me like I was one of your brothers, I'm so sorry for what your going through, I can't imagine. Your in my prayers and thoughts.
Lyla Williams

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

I am so sad for this needless death to a young man who had his whole life ahead of him. Drinking and driving is a deadly combination and those people should never be allowed to drive again. My heart goes out to the family. It makes me think once again that we all need to be right with God and be ready to meet Him at any moment because you never know, as with Shawn, when your time will come, expected or unexpected. Make your life right with God and make Shawn's death have a purpose in your life. God Bless you all and I will be praying for you in this most sorrrowful time in the loss of your precious Shawn. I remember him fondly and you too Rob, Shay, all of you. With love and sympathy, Lyla
rob tygret

Edmonds, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2008

Judged:

This is still surreal to me right now, I am having a hard time facing the fact that Shawn has been taken from us, that the role model I have looked up to all of my life is no longer here to answer question and give me help when I need it the most. This has affected all of us to a larger degree anyone could have prepared for, from mom and dad, Christopher, to his best little buddy Tanner, we are all devastated from this. I hope we are able to find some peace and serenity at some point. Shawn, I love you to no end brother.
Shay Tracy

Edgerton, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Judged:

Chris and I can't thank you enough Lyla for those very kind words about our much loved Shawn. Words can't ever exprss the loss and sadness you feel when you loose someone soo dear to your heart. You are right though about God. Chris and I know very well how God works in your life and if it weren't for God, I am sure this would be an even greater burden to bear than I we could ever amagine. Yoy have always been special in my life and Shawn's. Shawn, Monica and I had lots of fun when we were younger and I won't forget those times and so many more great times that Chris and I both shared with him. Please people, DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE! IT KILLS!!!!!! We will always remember, celabrate, mourn and hold Shawn dear to hearts. Love Chris and Shay
Lyla Williams wrote:
I am so sad for this needless death to a young man who had his whole life ahead of him. Drinking and driving is a deadly combination and those people should never be allowed to drive again. My heart goes out to the family. It makes me think once again that we all need to be right with God and be ready to meet Him at any moment because you never know, as with Shawn, when your time will come, expected or unexpected. Make your life right with God and make Shawn's death have a purpose in your life. God Bless you all and I will be praying for you in this most sorrrowful time in the loss of your precious Shawn. I remember him fondly and you too Rob, Shay, all of you. With love and sympathy, Lyla
victim of this crash

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

sorry "Someone", There were no dogs involved in this crash. only three innocent victims of which two died and one drunk driver who should have not been on the road to ruin so many lives.
Someone wrote:
I hope the 4 dogs that were hit in the accident are okay...forget the people! they could have prevented it...the dogs couldnt have done anything...I know the vets office will take good care of the dogs
Ilene

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

christopher shawn tygret wrote:
We hope all people who think about drinking and driving, think about every child who has to be told that their parent/parents have just been killed and they will never see them again. Life changes at that instint for the rest of their lives. Who will they become because of one very bad decision! We miss dad and no one can ever replace that great laugh and beautiful smile.
wow
Teresa Williams

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

I'm so very sorry about the loss of Shawn, I Knew him in High school, I very sad to hear this news. Love and Prayers to the Family and Friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sedro-Woolley Forum right now

Search the Sedro-Woolley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: JBC Concrete Construction Thu roy artubis 1
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Thu Spokane 15
wwu Apr 15 Kreskin 1
Review: Copper Mountain Real Estate (Apr '09) Apr 14 Sunday 29
Washington planning for pot-shop license lotteries Apr 8 Bizsetup 1
All Alone Am I Apr 1 Bruce Deile 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Vernon, WA (Jan '12) Mar '14 ttoolhandel 6
•••
•••