robin lynn robbins
TRINITY

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#1 May 20, 2006
I was just informed about Robin, whom I knew very well in high school and went by the name Hoss if this is, in fact the same person. Can anyone tell me where I can get more information on this whole story. I'm just sick for the families involved and need to know if this is the same person from my past.
JWILLIAMS

Tahlequah, OK

#2 Jun 13, 2006
TRINITY wrote:
I was just informed about Robin, whom I knew very well in high school and went by the name Hoss if this is, in fact the same person. Can anyone tell me where I can get more information on this whole story. I'm just sick for the families involved and need to know if this is the same person from my past.
This is going to be the same person *Hoss* Robin Robbins. My brothers also went to school with him at Glendale High. What I read, he was high on Meth *kids stay off that crap* got into his pick up and was driving at a high rate of speed, crossed the center line and hit head on with a vehicle. 4 vehicles i belive were in the accident. You can type in,*Robin lynn Robbins AZ*, it will bring up some of the older information on the accident. Also the RedRockNews paper did some coverage on it.
Kris

Parsons, KS

#3 Sep 13, 2006
[His trial starts on 9/19/2006 in Camp Verde
Greg

Prescott, AZ

#4 Nov 2, 2006
I heard about this story when it happened and saw Robins picture in the paper. This morning, 11-2-06, I was reading a relate article about his trial being postponed then it hit me like a brick, the name sounded familiar. Robin was my neighbor in Camp verde for about 7 months. I asked him where the name Hoss was derived. He said it was because his Mom named him Robin.
In the time I knew him, he was a nice guy but always on the verge of insanity. He was full of craziness. Wow it was odd when I made the connection this morning.
TRINITY

Green Valley, AZ

#5 Nov 9, 2006
What do you mean by him always being on the verge of insanity. Was he crazy? Do you know anything about his trial and updates? I'm still in shock about this whole thing. None of this behavior describes the guy we all knew in school. During the time that you knew him, did you get the idea that he was doing drugs? I can't seem to find too much information about his trial and maybe someone in Yavapai County has more info. Thanks.
Bob

United States

#6 May 3, 2007
I worked with Hoss for a number of years in Prescott where he resided before moving to the Verde Valley. I can personally say that there was a long period of drug and alcohol abuse. If Hoss liked you and you needed anything, he would do it for you. It was truly a shame to see such a potentially good person turn sooo ugly because of meth.
Laura

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Dec 17, 2008
Hoss is a wonderful man that made a BAD mistake. Him and I lived together for quite some time. While we were together he was disgusted by anyone who used drugs and he had totally sworn off alcohol. He is a kind hearted man, that indead would do anything for the one's he cared about. When we split up he took it so bad that he started drinking again and hanging with a rough group...
Trust me, there is not a day go by that he doesn't pray for the families that were affected by this unfortunate accident. He is truely sorry and is haunted nightly.
Since the ACCIDENT, we have worked through our issues. Unfortunately, a little too late. I am hopeful that our prayers will be answered and he will be released after is re-trial.(It's looking real good) We write and get visitation, and I will marry him when he is released. My arms await his return. If anyone has any questions,or comments, please feel free to contact me personally, my email is, [email protected]

~Laura
Mitch

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 20, 2009
I just wanted to put my two cents in. I also know hoss/dad as we always called him. He is a very good man and i care for him alot. I hung out with his son in high school and he always treated us with respect and taught us to do the right. He would disaplin us if we went out drinkin and would take away YES take away my truck if we got caught drinking and driving. I am not even his kid but i respected him enough to listen. It only took once for us to learn. Anyways the point being I belive everyone makes mistakes, God forgive me i have made several. some just make worse than others none the less they are all mistakes I love hoss as a dad and always will. I saw him the day of the accident and he was not even the "dad" that we knew it was so vary hard to see him right after the accident. But it was somthing i needed to do for my friend. So my point is once again. Drugs change a person but everyone can be forgivin and everything happens for a reason weather we like them or not god chooses our paths in life and he puts us through hard time to make us stronger and i belive i am and everyone i know that was affected by this. Thank you hoss i never did drugs beacuse of your mentoring you gave us in high school. and i have never drank and drove since that one time. Only god can judge us. i love you man everything will work out for you and laura. by the way hi laura.

my email is [email protected]
gary

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jun 20, 2010
i spent 7 months locked up with hoss during his beginnning stages of his trial. i couldnt honestly say anything bad about him. he is an awesome person who made some mistakes as we all have, some worse than others. i cant stand to see the articles portraying him as a murderer, he was simply involved in an accident. much respect to you hoss i hope the best for you bro.1833
Nalani

Vilonia, AR

#10 Aug 16, 2010
I was saddened when I saw that Hoss's mother, Dee had passed away. I was Hoss's gf for over six years...Our lives at first were breathtaking even his mother had told me your good for him. I knew when I met him that he was from a family of alcohlics. What was to come later was other HELL. I lost a very good job at the Courier because of his insane behavior. I was alienated from my family. I lost six years with my daughter because of my allowing him to treat me the way that he did. We got involved in Meth, BAD. He was dealing and doing it daily. He took precious articles of mine and sold them to use the money to buy more. Once with a loaded gun to my head if I didnt get a ring from my father that was my GRANDMOTHERS. I can never get that back I have no idea where this went. It was priceless it was my grandmothers! There are other events that I cant even mention for they haunt me to this day. Ive become a very distrusting person. My life and my daughters life have scar's that will heal but I cant ever forget.
It sad that he kept on the road that he was going. For I knew he would never get off that track unless he left Arizona and found peace somewhere esle and healed. His soul was for ever taunting him and he had demons that none of you will ever know. I can only pray for the families that he has changed for all of her eternity.
Arizona1

Wallingford, CT

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Laura wrote:
Hoss is a wonderful man that made a BAD mistake. Him and I lived together for quite some time. While we were together he was disgusted by anyone who used drugs and he had totally sworn off alcohol. He is a kind hearted man, that indead would do anything for the one's he cared about. When we split up he took it so bad that he started drinking again and hanging with a rough group...
Trust me, there is not a day go by that he doesn't pray for the families that were affected by this unfortunate accident. He is truely sorry and is haunted nightly.
Since the ACCIDENT, we have worked through our issues. Unfortunately, a little too late. I am hopeful that our prayers will be answered and he will be released after is re-trial.(It's looking real good) We write and get visitation, and I will marry him when he is released. My arms await his return. If anyone has any questions,or comments, please feel free to contact me personally, my email is, [email protected]
~Laura
Laura,
From experience with this individual...for MANY years..ive seen him at his worst...and it will torment and dramatize my life for forever...I prayed he would change and never hurt anyone..But history repeats himself...Some words of advice....dont spend your life waiting for him to change...he has a dark side to him, that I fear will never go away..I would want you to fall victim to it!! Trust me he has a great way of hiding who he really is and making you believe its reality...I know there is a deep, warm hearted side to him, but its clouded, with dark clouds....Karma has delt him the hand he has feed to so many others in the past, he must live with it now...As for you, I would pray for him, that God stays by him and continue your life with someone else........All things happen for a reason..take it as a sign..
Best of luck-
Proud American

Cottonwood, AZ

#12 Aug 31, 2010
I just wanted to tell all these people on here who know Robin Robbins and think he "was just a person who made a bad mistake" but such a wonderful man!

There were three people who I knew: James, Matt, and Rev. Hutchinson.. Matt was also a pastor. These were three wonderful men doing good for this world, who were taken from us in one of the most horrific was you can imagine! By a man who should not have been driving on the road in the first place.

Mrs. Hutchinson was thrown out the front window of their mini van, into the desert by the force, both her shoulders were broken, but she lived , then Jeramey who was belted in the middle of the seats who didn't even get a scratch. He has to live with what happened to his two brothers and dad.
By the grace of God his sister was not with them!

Have you ever been to a funeral for three family members at the same time? Is is not something you want to ever have anyone you care about go through!

As far as I am concerned Robin Robin life should be taken as he took three lives. He can be forgiven by God, and by others, but his conciseness should remain.

As the result of Robin's actions that day three good heated men are gone, two who were still very young!

Our church is forever changed by Robins choices to drive that day, we all will never forget!

Robins made his choices in life now he gets to face his consequences!
just someone

Surprise, AZ

#13 Sep 1, 2010
In response to both Proud American and Laura:
To proud American, I am deeply sorry for the loss your entire Church has endured. You lost the person who was at the helm in everything involved in your place of worship. I cannot even begin to try to understand the loss that you and your church family feel daily. Even more, I cannot fathom the loss your Pastors wife and surviving children are faced with every day when they wake up and this horrific dream is a reality. My prayers go out to all of you.
To Laura, I am glad that Hoss has you to help him believe in himself once again. I would encourage you to stop referring to this horror as an ACCIDENT. When you choose to do drugs or drink alcohol and get behind the wheel, you are in essence waving a loaded gun, pulling the trigger and shooting innocent bystanders. THAT is not an accident. It's a choice and a choice with consequences. I'm sure that Hoss doesn't go a day without thinking and regretting this choice, but it's a little late.
To both parties here: if Hoss has asked God for forgiveness, he's recieved forgiveness. What Hoss does what his life now is once again his choice. Will he use his bad choice and God's forgiveness to make a difference in someone else's life? He can do that from prison, which by the way is right where he belongs for now. It's the price he must pay for his choices. I believe that God works all things for the good for those that love and serve him. Not my words.....HIS. Hoss has a choice here and it's his to make. He needs much prayer. All of you involved need to make a choice whether to forgive or not. I hope and pray that you eventually get to that place...not for Hoss necessarily, but for yourselves. For you to be able to move forward and live your lifes purpose.
I had a sibling killed by a drunk driver and it's been an absolute nightmare. I've learned to forgive the man that murdered her with his selfish choice to drink and drive a "loaded weapon".
I made a choice to forgive him because God forgives me every day.
I knew Hoss for many years and if there's even a small piece of the same guy in there that I knew years ago....he can come out of this and make a difference in someone else's life. This is my hope and prayer for all of you.
CRYINO

Peoria, AZ

#14 Oct 12, 2010
I agree with you on this one. The person I knew long ago, his loving heart..we all were mere children and just finding ourselves....Hoss underneath it all has a conscious and a big heart. He would give you the shirt off his back.. How I loved him and he me.. and cared...he SAVED ME... What happened along his journey in life, I'll never know.. Its too bad that people make choices...POOR choices.. Thinking that they would never do that.. but look at what happened.. Life is what you make of it... always and forever. You only have to answer to yourself and admit you have a problem and get help...May God forgive you my dear Hoss. Have faith..

and yes Laura...what are you thinking???? You have your whole life to live and its too short...you will look back and wonder.. is it worth it? Move on...

To lost loved ones...soo sorry... you are in the loving arms of our Lord now. My prayers are will all that are involved..
broken

Vilonia, AR

#15 Jan 18, 2011
CRYINO wrote:
I agree with you on this one. The person I knew long ago, his loving heart..we all were mere children and just finding ourselves....Hoss underneath it all has a conscious and a big heart. He would give you the shirt off his back.. How I loved him and he me.. and cared...he SAVED ME... What happened along his journey in life, I'll never know.. Its too bad that people make choices...POOR choices.. Thinking that they would never do that.. but look at what happened.. Life is what you make of it... always and forever. You only have to answer to yourself and admit you have a problem and get help...May God forgive you my dear Hoss. Have faith..
and yes Laura...what are you thinking???? You have your whole life to live and its too short...you will look back and wonder.. is it worth it? Move on...
To lost loved ones...soo sorry... you are in the loving arms of our Lord now. My prayers are will all that are involved..
where is he now? did he receive full sentence? what?
broken

Vilonia, AR

#16 Jan 18, 2011
Did Hoss receive full sentence? What happened to this monster? Anyone know the outcome of the trail?
Taylor Sedona AZ

Surprise, AZ

#17 Jul 25, 2011
Hoss is serving his time in prison. I understand he will never see the light of day.
JWilliams

Hallettsville, TX

#18 May 1, 2012
Laura wrote:
~Laura
Laura
I think you are one of these lonely girls looking for attention from any where you can get it. You are nuts if you think Hoss is getting out and you are going to marry him. Get some help sweetie.
crqnewport

Mesa, AZ

#19 May 3, 2012
Yeah the whole thing was totally senseless. Don't get high on meth and drive is moral to this story. What a shame for all the families involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sedona Curse 10 hr Albert Many Horses 4
Defunct Restaurants in VOC and Sedona Mon MotorCityRacing 1
Your Mother's Medicine ... Another Sedona Scam!! Sep 13 Bad Mojo 4
gay pervets in the verde vallley (Dec '09) Sep 4 Sedona Sucks 25
Goodbye Lykins! Sep 3 Adios 1
Village Church of the Nazarene Sep 3 Seeking church 1
Undersurge Needs To Come Back!!!! Aug 30 Michael 1

Sedona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance