Frank Fischer .. Drug Dealer in Sedona

Frank Fischer .. Drug Dealer in Sedona

Posted in the Sedona Forum

Friends of the Red Rocks

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jan 19, 2011
There is an out of town Drug Dealer named Frank Fischer in Sedona. He has recently been seen doing volunteer music sessions at the Olde Sedona grill. If anyone has seen him, please contact the Sedona PD.
Mystic Gal

Sedona, AZ

#2 Jan 19, 2011
I know who Frank is. He does play drums & bass at Tommy's jam at the Old Sedona.

I heard he was a former truck driver but he appears to hang out with a crowd who dabbles in marijuana and crank in West Sedona.

I am not surprised - thanks for pointing that out, we will avoid him!:)
Oak Creek Freak

Sedona, AZ

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Hey you should separate the fact that an established artist named Frank Fischer from Germany - who wrote "Sedona Summer" and "Valley Of The Gods" - is NOT the same guy as this local drug dealer. The names are the same so people can get confused. The local Fischer is from Cocoa Beach, FL according to police reports online, but he is also a musician. Lets not misinterpret a good apple for a bad apple.
AA on 89A

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Jan 25, 2011
I recall seeing Frank at a few AA meetings in Sedona. From what I last heard, he was living in a half way house with Boe Wilson off of Adante. I never got a positive vibe off of him and was aware of the "pot" factor with those guys. Good luck with treatment!
Dude Montego

Memphis, TN

#5 May 17, 2011
Someone smoking weed in Sedona! Oh my stars, call the National Guard before the hippies start setting up crystal shops!
Mystic Gal

Sedona, AZ

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Frank plays with Bo Wilson at the Olde Sedona on Wednesday nights at the Jam. Bo has been selling drugs with Frank for sometime, take a look at this link about Frank:
http://frankfischer.tripod.com/index.html
Chaz

Sedona, AZ

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Actually Bo Wilson and his buddy Frank do meth and pot up in a rented rehearsal hall behind the barber shop in West Sedona just kitty corner to the Super 8.

Good luck catching those guys ~ funny thing is they get high in the same complex where the AA hall is in town and Bo Wilson is a member.

Just because you don't drink anymore does not mean you are fully sober. Sad, really pathetic.
stoner jay

Huntington Beach, CA

#9 Sep 20, 2015
Yeah let's put everyone in jail associated with pot...oh,wait. That's ¾ of the united states! Get a life non stoner's n stop ruining things up for the majority of us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firehouse Donuts and Leah Phelps (Dec '15) Aug 14 Donald Trump 33
the truth about cottonwood brazilian jiu jitsu (May '15) Aug 14 Machine 3
Review: University Of Sedona (Mar '10) Aug 13 Andy2600 21
New Christian Bookstore? How many do we need in... Aug 5 Shocked 3
Considering relocating to Sedona..what's it lik... (Dec '08) Aug 1 Range Rider 256
News Letter: Why does everyone want to get rid of La... Jul 31 John Low 2
News Cottonwood to permit chickens by the dozen (Sep '11) Jul '16 jazzyhunt321 2

Sedona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sedona Mortgages