Letter to the Editor - Lynne Kizer - Julesburg Advocate

There are 2 comments on the Julesburg Advocate story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Letter to the Editor - Lynne Kizer - Julesburg Advocate. In it, Julesburg Advocate reports that:

Dear Editor, I am deeply sadden by the loss of one of our deputy sheriffs.This statement should have been made by our sheriffs office in connection with the death of Joshua Didway on Sat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Julesburg Advocate.

Concerned neighbor

Westcliffe, CO

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Yes it is a shame that the Sheriffs office was trying so hard to hide all the other trouble they have had that this poor man gets swept under the rug. I am ashamed of this behavor. It will make for a very interesting investigation on the matter.
Emily Shelley

Adelanto, CA

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Myself and Josh were both "illegitimate" children of Khamsay Khamsay. Didway was his mother's last name just as George was my mother's last name. Our half-siblings are Sam and Linda Thavisay Khamsay. I'm saddened that there was no obituary done for him. I only found out about his death today after trying to contact him on facebook. Did he have any kids, am I an aunt? If anyone can let me know, please email me: emilyrshelley@aol.com

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedgwick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motor vehicle information Apr 15 jordennancy23 1
News Carlson's New Thriller Reflects Reality Feb '15 LanaKerkMcCoy-Dou... 1
News NE Colorado Pharmacies to Sell Feb '15 yeah right 1
News Fatal house fire hits Julesburg (Jun '14) Jun '14 Concerned Citizen 1
Sedgwick community safety (Jan '14) Jan '14 RDWebber14 1
News Letter to the Editor - Mike McKinley - Julesbur... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Predictor 1
News Sheriff and town come face-to-face - Julesburg ... (Feb '11) Feb '12 EL Aleg 9
More from around the web

Sedgwick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]