??
dont matter

Perryville, MO

#2 Jul 28, 2012
drop it
Collector

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Was just wandering what happened ?? And there is a person dead u saying there life doesn't matter ??
Concerned cyclist

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2012
What a a-hole you are to say "drop it!" I have cycling friends in Perryville and am trying to find out more info! This is upsetting.
andy and krystle

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2012
So collector, are you a repo man looking for a rzr or a concerned bicyclist or just a nosy and ruthless ex with a devious new gf? Regardless, try saying a prayer for all of them including yourself. This is no time to be a narcissistic coward.
Person

Perryville, MO

#6 Jul 28, 2012
It was an older gentleman, he was 71. I doubt collector is a ruthless ex. It was an accident and my prayers go out to his family. RIP
Concerned

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Andy, Do you realize that 4 out of the 6 posts on here are from "Katy,Tx" ?? Hmmmmmmm You act like you hate people talking crap & making up rumors but its obvious who starts them. Are you that bored with Krystle already?
OMG

Euless, TX

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Andy, Do you realize that 4 out of the 6 posts on here are from "Katy,Tx" ?? Hmmmmmmm You act like you hate people talking crap & making up rumors but its obvious who starts them. Are you that bored with Krystle already?
Hey, make it 5 out of 6, dumbass!!
FYI, Katy, TX is the addy assigned to cell phone users. I have AT&T. Don't know about the others.
MIMI

Perryville, MO

#9 Jul 28, 2012
The man was hit by a girl who was texting while driving!
drama

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 28, 2012
MIMI-check her phone records, they are promised to make you look like a fool.
wonderful

United States

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Do we know who the driver was?
Lola

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2012
I feel for all the families involved in this horrible accident. Tragedies happen sometimes without rhyme or reason. All you can do is support the people close to those who are affected. People seem to be only speculating what occurred without any facts to back up their assumptions. So letís just wait for the actual facts before assuming anything.
Lola

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Robin leukel
dalila

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, make it 5 out of 6, dumbass!!
FYI, Katy, TX is the addy assigned to cell phone users. I have AT&T. Don't know about the others.
I use my cell phone I have AT&T does mine say Katy, tx???
dalila

Euless, TX

#15 Jul 28, 2012
dalila wrote:
<quoted text>I use my cell phone I have AT&T does mine say Katy, tx???

Ok I turned the wifi off now...
dalila

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2012
And wifi back on. guess the Katy, tx are people with AT&T using the wireless providers Internet. Not wifi
OMG

Euless, TX

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Maybe you all should check the news KFVS12, J 98 the boot, and others state that it was Bob Pinar who was killed. He's was struck by a car drivin by 28 yr old Robin Leuckel.
Peter Dellora

Mechanicsburg, PA

#18 Jul 29, 2012
1 nonblonde

Jackson, MO

#19 Jul 29, 2012
Such a terrible accident, my condolences to all involved. He seemed like a very nice person every encounter I had with him.
jus sayin

Euless, TX

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Wasnt Robin a nurse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedgewickville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 min hahaha 3,187
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 46 min cops are liars an... 589
Woodland Steakhouse 52 min Friend 3
awareness (Jan '14) 3 hr hook line senker 2
shady people 4 hr Deep Thoughts 4
kenneth nunnery 4 hr Kenneth Nunnery 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,270

Sedgewickville Jobs

Sedgewickville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sedgewickville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sedgewickville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]