looking for my birth parents

looking for my birth parents

Posted in the Sedgewickville Forum

Wondering Son

Kennett, MO

#1 Sep 5, 2011
I was born July 2, 1954 in Cape Girardeau, Mo. I was adopted by a wonderful loving couple but have always wondered about my birth parents. If anyone has any information please post here and we will figure out a way to get in contact. Any information will be greatly appreciated and kept confidential. Thank you!
Wondering Son

Kennett, MO

#2 Sep 6, 2011
I once heard my adopted parents mention the name Cook. If anyone has any information please message me on here. Everyone wants to know where they came from. Thanks!
Cook

Farmington, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2011
The cooks on m highway have a lot of out of wedlock kids..
Wondering Son

Kennett, MO

#4 Sep 8, 2011
This people would have to be in there 70's or 80's. Do you have any idea?
Friend

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Wondering Son wrote:
I was born July 2, 1954 in Cape Girardeau, Mo. I was adopted by a wonderful loving couple but have always wondered about my birth parents. If anyone has any information please post here and we will figure out a way to get in contact. Any information will be greatly appreciated and kept confidential. Thank you!
Found their name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedgewickville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
plaza tire ripoff scam (Jun '10) 10 min Dumb trucker 41
Well Well Nick Underwood 2 hr I Know 1
Sirens.... 4 hr guest 2
Iain Long 5 hr jeffgordon 2
TG Missouri 11 hr Older lady 2
Mayfest carnival arriving 13 hr Eugene 1
Truth 18 hr Guest 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sedgewickville Mortgages