Teen girls having sex with adult men

Posted in the Sedgewickville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Speakup

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Before I ask this, please know that I completly believe in safety of children.

With that being said, our prisons are overrun with "sex offenders" for being with teen girls ages 14-16. Excluding forced sexual acts, do you believe that men should be imprisoned, and made to be registered sex offenders when the female teen I well known for being "around"? Should these teen girls be held accountable as
well?
If these girls were to stand before God, he would judge them accordingly, because by 14, you know right from wrong, and the bible talks about the age of accountability.
Please note: this does not include the sick f**** who force them on someone else. I'm just talking about the teen girls who know it's illegal to have sex with a Minor, and still persue adult males.
really

Jackson, MO

#2 Nov 2, 2010
most girls will. hell by 11 or 12 most girls know all about it , isn't that what a slumber party is now days
tells it how it is

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2010
What you are talking about has a lot to do with morals and values that sad to say America is throwing down the drain. Parents need to raise their kids up with morals, teach them right from wrong, raise them up to have self respect. If a child does wrong them discipline them. I personally think that if a teen girl has relations with a grown man then she should have to face some kind of consequence as well and not go off scott free. As far as the man yes he did have relations with an underage girl that is by law considered to be a kid so yes I do think he should have to be registered as a sex offender. Also the man should know right from wrong as well What man would think its ok to have relations with a teen???

Slumber parties still have the innocence to them if you raise your children up right. If you raise your child up thinking sex is ok at a young age then yes sad to say they are probably having some kind of sex stuff at the party.
alot

Ashburn, VA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
of girls will lie about their age been there almost did that.
you are so lame

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2010
i would think a grown man would know what accountability is before a 14 year old. that being said i love how you use the f-word while talking about god. that is true class.
hard

Jackson, MO

#6 Nov 8, 2010
to tell if she is legal if she is at a bar drinking short of asking for a background check because her friends will lie with her. so she can score with a hottie

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2010
Well one case of what your talking about is the 13 yr old girl who had a child by her mothers 42 yr old boyfriend.Before this was proven thru DNA by 99.999999% the young girl had accused the wrong man who spent lots of money trying to prove his innocence and 8 months in jail.The real man(James Primer) who fathered the child of the minor was allowed to bond out and has since raped another woman in Haiti and has also jumped bond.So I am sure there will be more victims before they get him behind bars again.As for the 14 yr old girl she lied under oath and was never punished for it.
reform

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
I think if you are 14 and above, and you willingly preform a sexual act with an adult male or woman, you should get the same sentence as he gets. You should also have to register as a sex offender as well because you broke the law in knowing it was illegal to have sex with an adult....at the very least you should have to stay in a juvinille detention center until you are 18, so that you cannot act like a whore and send others to prison while you go out and screw another man while the other one sits in prison. Personally, back in the old days, you would have been stoned if he were married. Hmmm, rocks beating you to death for YOUR CRIME. THe world would be far less to likely to commit a crime then I think
hmm

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 11, 2011
If the girl is old enough to know right from wrong y would they trial them both y not just call it leagal?
patton girl 101

Sikeston, MO

#10 Aug 28, 2011
Ok this topix thing is fuckin stupid!! One that little girl is my cusin and really ur gunna put that shit on here as soon as u said the dudes name everyone knew who u were talkin bout!! Yea i think that was very wrong, and i belive my cusin was wrong and should have been punished but not in public and not on the internet!!! She is a little girl and you should be a shamed of urself talkin about a little girl on line!!! Look not only does she have to live the rest of her life regretin what happend she also has to live with all these ppl lookin dwn on her like shes trash! Why do u think they all moved away?? Its because of low life ppl!! Really get a job get a hobby do something other than talk smack bout ppl u really dnt even fuckin know!!
No tears

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2011
patton girl 101 wrote:
Ok this topix thing is fuckin stupid!! One that little girl is my cusin and really ur gunna put that shit on here as soon as u said the dudes name everyone knew who u were talkin bout!! Yea i think that was very wrong, and i belive my cusin was wrong and should have been punished but not in public and not on the internet!!! She is a little girl and you should be a shamed of urself talkin about a little girl on line!!! Look not only does she have to live the rest of her life regretin what happend she also has to live with all these ppl lookin dwn on her like shes trash! Why do u think they all moved away?? Its because of low life ppl!! Really get a job get a hobby do something other than talk smack bout ppl u really dnt even fuckin know!!
You know what, all these men end up as with ruined lives and they are strung on the internet and made to register and not only them, but their families lives are ruined as well. I will make it my mission to see that girls like her and others do not smell like a rose when they knowingly have sex with an older man, AND THEN, move on to the next of age man and start their shit all over again. If these girls feel so damn bad about what they do and they don't want to see these men in jail, then why do they move on to the next adult male? No these are the girls who were not told lies or reeled in, or victimzed, they are just fast girls with no care as to what they do to others. so in that case if these girls (and she ain't the only one) want to play like adult women, and then get all depressed because people talk, they to can deal with the ramifications of THEIR actions....because some of us will never forget nor forgive as long as it is affecting our families as well so suck it up and enjoy the misery like the rest of us.
mother of teen

Superior, WI

#12 Jun 16, 2012
Speakup wrote:
Before I ask this, please know that I completly believe in safety of children.
With that being said, our prisons are overrun with "sex offenders" for being with teen girls ages 14-16. Excluding forced sexual acts, do you believe that men should be imprisoned, and made to be registered sex offenders when the female teen I well known for being "around"? Should these teen girls be held accountable as
well?
If these girls were to stand before God, he would judge them accordingly, because by 14, you know right from wrong, and the bible talks about the age of accountability.
Please note: this does not include the sick f**** who force them on someone else. I'm just talking about the teen girls who know it's illegal to have sex with a Minor, and still persue adult males.
I think teen girls ages 14-16 who want to have sex out of anger or hatered for their parents, for attention, for curiousity, for what ever reason they have, and they have a history of crying rape should be pusished for lying about it and/or making men their victims. The teens this age who do this know right from wrong, and they know the laws protect them from being charged with any crime for THEIR part of the "act" THEY choose to create. THEY need to take responsibility for their actions. It's very sad that men have to be "victims" to teens who lie or are willing to have sex with men...these girls should be ashamed of themselves for what they cause when a man sits behind bars for several years because they are nothing but spoiled attention seeking brats...Not only do these girls ruin the lives of innocent men, and the stress their own families go through, but it is a waste of tax payers money to go through the court systems just so teen girls can get the attention...the DRAMA QUEEN ATTENTION they are after...
Armella

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2012
Hey hot babes i want to have sex

Since: Oct 12

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2012
really? Why would you post that here?
at its finest

Farmington, MO

#15 Oct 16, 2012
I think if a girl is fourteen and older she should also be held accoutable , same with a boy that is fourteen and older with a woman , both should be accountable for their actions , the adult should however have a little better control of themselves and be careful not to put themselves in that kind of situation to start with , as far as regestering as a sex offender , not sure , they should maybe have a regester for adults who have sex with teens that is not rape or forced upon
Chevy man

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2012
Armella wrote:
Hey hot babes i want to have sex
The sexual performance of a teen is greatly exagerated.
jason

South Africa

#17 Jan 12, 2013
totaly insane
Justice One

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2013
The teen boys lack the skill and money to please them. Some want a real man or just settle for another girl

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2013
patton girl 101 wrote:
That "Little girl" is 17 or 18 yrs old now.she should have at least got juvenile detention for commiting perjury.She should get at the very least 8 months in county jail..the same ammount of time as the innocent man she faulsly accused.Plus a fine ammounting to about $10,000.000,the same ammount of money he was out for lawyer,etc.
nuts

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2013
It is amazing to hear 14-15year old being compared to 30-50 year olds. Mentally there is no comparison. Yes girls that age that are willingly having sex with old men should be sent in for some serious help. But as far as the men they are not innocent period. They are fully grown living in the real world and know the law. If they choose to do this then they accepted responcability at the time they did it. There are many adult males that have been offered sex by young girls but have chose not to do it. As the old saying goes 15 will get you 20. And to the person who started this I am wondering if you are so upset because your husband or boyfriend screwed arround on you with one of these little girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedgewickville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is MODOT Putting Out A Not So Subtle Message ...? 52 min Use Some Common S... 7
cheating wives in Marble Hill! 58 min Bow Wow 9
Have you tried Mary Janes Burgers and Brew yet? (Oct '13) 1 hr twh 69
Kelly services 2 hr FYI 4
Taco Bell (Jan '14) 2 hr FYI 17
Ed Cotner 3 hr Friend 2
Dana Walker Cissell 8 hr whatever 6
Sedgewickville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web